Here's the followup:
I fixed my amps. I was mistaken in my last update. Q21 and Q22 were fine. They don't have the same pinout as a TO92 package.
This design has two main dual supplies: +/-45V and +/-15V. There are 17 electrolytic capacitors in the design. They are rated at 50V or 16V. That is a poor design practice. There is almost no margin, and that means a short lifetime for the caps. A number of those caps are in the signal path.
I replaced all 16V caps with equivalent sizes and 25V ratings. I replaced all 50V caps with equivalent sizes and 100V ratings. The exceptions were the two 6800uF, 50V caps, which I replaced with 6800uF, 63V caps.
I don't know what caps were bad, but the amps both work again. As as added benefit, I spent several hours, tracing out the entire circuit, or close to it. So it will be easier to debug next time.