Official Anthony Gallo Owners Thread - Page 107 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 14Likes

Old Today, 06:34 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 23
FYI. Not exactly earth shattering news, but just saw this posted yesterday. At least there's a target price range:

http://www.speakerandstereostore.com...es-triton-one/

“Hi Wylie, I was wondering if there is any information out yet on the new Gallo Reference 3.5 replacement speakers?”

"Interestingly I asked that question of the Gallo national sales manager last week. Anthony Gallo is working on a new model with a target price around $4,000 to $4,500 a pair, and the new speaker is expected by the end of the year. Having said that, I was told that only Anthony knows the details, that he is still in development, and that Gallo production estimates have been know to slip by months, even years. Nevertheless I am hopeful because Gallo’s speakers have always had innovative engineering and wonderful sound."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Anthony Gallo Acoustics , Anthony Gallo Acoustics Tr 3d , Anthony Gallo Acoustics Nucleus Reference 3 5 , Yamaha , Sony , Pioneer Elite , Pioneer Elite 49 Txi Receiver