Official Anthony Gallo Owners Thread - Page 99 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #2941 of 2970 Old 04-28-2014, 04:06 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I have mine on 12x12x2 concrete slabs with a brass cones on the front corners tilting them back.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2942 of 2970 Old 04-28-2014, 07:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 17
That's a great find Kodak. Yes, the price these guys want for 'wooden' blocks is beyond stupid. There's a couple of 'amp' threads going on and the laws of diminishing returns, but this takes the cake. I was actually looking at Maple cutting boards but for that size they want 100 dollars each (2" thick block). This sounds much better - I was also thinking of that kind of rubber. Let us know how it works when you get it delivered.

"it's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it"
post #2943 of 2970 Old 05-01-2014, 03:52 PM

Liked: 11
A question on the TR-3D Sub: Is the "line out" a full-range signal or is it high-passed (with a frequency set by the line-level cross-over setting)?

Cheers
Zydeco
post #2944 of 2970 Old 05-04-2014, 07:44 PM

Liked: 10
Hi all,
I have the original micro's.

Can I add the strada 2 as a center channel? Or do I need to upgrade all three front's. Center, right and left.
post #2945 of 2970 Old 05-06-2014, 05:17 AM

You can upgrade just the center. It should improve the movie experience.
post #2946 of 2970 Old 05-06-2014, 06:21 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 12

I previously related my search for reasonably priced solid stands for the Ref 3.5's.  Many of these enhanced maple stands cost upwards of $1000.00, for common wood of all things.  Searching the internet I discovered a material used in shooting ranges to stop large caliber high velocity bullets.  I gave some thought to the high energy absorption required of such a material.  I thought the characteristics required for that application could be easily transferrable for use as loudspeaker stands.  The website is the following and the product is described in detail:

http://www.blackironrubber.com/ballistic_rubber.html

I ordered two blocks of vulcanized ballistic rubber.  They measure ideally for the Ref 3.5 platform:  8" x 8" x 16" and are very heavy and solid at 41 pounds each.  They arrived yesterday.

I would never have believed such a dramatic transformation in the sound of these speakers.  The overall impact is tremendous.  The resultant bass is the equivalent of adding two high quality subwoofers without the expense and complexity.  The bass is not only fuller and deeper but has greater layers of detail and tone color.  There is more range and nuance.  The mid and high frequencies likewise have a three dimensional quality with subtle cues previously masked by the lower profile of the speakers directly on the floor.  Horns are not anemic sounding but very full with the appropriately realistic sound pressure levels.  You can hear the individual notes on each string of a guitar.  What especially amazes me is it seems I have gained more efficiency.  The Ref 3.5's play louder at the same volume setting I previously used.  The soundstage is much wider and deeper with the instrumentalists moving farther into the room without a loss of depth of field.  Also, overall clarity is substantially improved and the experience seems cleaner overall.

These loudspeakers absolutely need to be raised at least 8 inches off the floor.  The tweeters are now at my seated ear level, 8 inches higher than stock.  I previously had them slightly toed in but this is no longer necessary.  I moved them about 6 inches closer to the center line and pointed straight ahead.  They are positioned 10 feet apart and I sit about 12 feet away with the woofers facing each other.  

There are two minor cautions.  These blocks are priced at $41.00 each but the UPS ground shipping is costly due to the total 82 pound weight, or about $1.00 per pound.  They are made of vulcanized rubber and have a pronounced oily rubber smell prevailing in the room when you first take them out of the box.  I helped to disperse this by leaving the window and door open all day with only the fan on the HVAC operating (my dedicated room has its own HVAC). 

This is the best $158.00 I have ever spent.  Seriously, this is like getting an entirely new music library and loudspeakers at once without spending exorbitant amounts of money on high end audiophile approved products.

These are now the best speakers that I have ever owned.  They are much better than the ADS 810's, the ADS 1590's, the PMC AML1's or the Avalon Eidolons.  Now that I have the room tuned in properly I know I am absolutely correct on the sound of these Ref 3.5's.  

MaxGeek likes this.
post #2947 of 2970 Old 05-21-2014, 06:41 PM
KKM

Kodak805, wow that's quite a transformation in sound comparison. I already have stands for my 3.5's but might be worth a try if it's that audible. Would you have a photo of your speakers with them? Did you leave that gel pad that originally came with the speakers?
post #2948 of 2970 Old 05-25-2014, 03:43 PM

I did not modify the Ref 3.5's in any way keeping the gel pad on the base as stock.  This was a nominal investment for a very significant result.  The Ref 3.5's require a protracted break in time, room treatments, wide spacing with equivalent listening distance and an 8 inch height increase to maximize their significant assets.  I have no pictures currently.  I will try to persuade my wife to take a few when she has time.  

post #2949 of 2970 Old 05-29-2014, 06:23 AM

To all of us who love their Gallos, and to all of us who may be considering to try a Devialet amp:

I would like to ask you to vote your your Gallo speaker in the Devialet's "Vote for SAM" initiative.

Devialet is a French brand of integrated Streamer-DAC-Amplifiers that have been very well reviewed. These have a hybrid ClassA -ClassD amplifiers, so that you get the sweetness of a class A amp with the power and drive of a class D amp. They have 3 DSP processors that will allow them to adapt to rooms or speakers. With one box, you can substitute all your equipment. Moreover, they have a policy of updating the firmware twice per year to offer additional features.

The last firmware upgrade yielded a new feature: SAM (Speaker Active Matching): they analyze a speaker model by monitoring current, voltage and diaphragm movement (with lab equipment and laser interferometers). As there are so many speakers in the market, they have started a voting process to determine which speakers and in which order will be modeled. The results can be programmed in your Devialet and the sound improvement in the bass seems to be astounding.

As I have a pair of Strada 2 with a Devialet, I have a vested interest in it. But you may be curious about Devialet or you may be considering buying it - make sure it is perfectly adapted to your Gallos !
post #2950 of 2970 Old 06-09-2014, 05:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Is it possible to bypass the amplifier section of the AG sub amp and use the controls portion only with an external power amp? My integrated is being fed into the hi level inputs of the SA.

Click here for pic of my 7.1 home theater system and here for pic of S2 surround wall mounting.

Click here for pic of my 2 channel system.

post #2951 of 2970 Old 06-09-2014, 07:38 PM

Pardon my abrupt post, but I would like to happily announce my first purchase some Gallos: a pair of Strada 2s with Mapleshade stands. I'm happy to be able to join such an illustrious group!

Denon AVR-X4000 ($622)
Gallo Strada 2 fronts, with Mapleshade stands ($600)
HSU VTF-2 ($215)
Harmony 650 remote
post #2952 of 2970 Old 06-16-2014, 02:12 AM

Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemark81 View Post
Is it possible to bypass the amplifier section of the AG sub amp and use the controls portion only with an external power amp? My integrated is being fed into the hi level inputs of the SA.
AG SA Amp does not have any pre-amp out so I guess this is not possible without internal modification of the amp. There is only one RCA input available on this amp and that input is meant to for connection from the amp to AG SA amp and not the way around.

best, d.
post #2953 of 2970 Old 06-21-2014, 07:17 AM

TR-1 subwoofer

Hi.

I have this broken gallo TR-1 subwoofer and i would like to know i sthere someone who has this same sub and can measure how much voltage comes out from the transformer.. Yellow and black cables on this picture.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c1dppq3h9o...2011.17.17.jpg

Thanks.
post #2954 of 2970 Old 07-08-2014, 02:12 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KKM View Post
Would you have a photo of your speakers with them?
I'd be very interested to see it too. As it sounds like an economical tweak .
Did you make yours tiltback like the mapleshade blocks?
post #2955 of 2970 Old 07-08-2014, 11:36 AM

post #2956 of 2970 Old 07-10-2014, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kpt_Krunch View Post
Quote:Originally Posted by simon wagstaff2 

This is what caused me to choose the Ref 3.5 over the Strada and sub combo, even though I already have a nice pair of VMPs smaller subs. They should not have any limitations in the mid/low bass. I have my crossover set at 80 hz and am still surprised at the amount of energy coming from the woofer. I REALLY enjoy my Gallo Ref 3.5, I am kind of off the upgrade thing, for now at least. In this price range, (I got a good deal on mine, $2,800 new) you should be able to get close to state of the art sound with something special in at least one area. For me that is the soundstage that these speakers can throw. and the unique and natural percussion sound. Drums have never sounded so good! I am now driving them with an HK 990 integrated amp and DAC. I think the DAC section was a nice upgrade, and when playing CDs using the HD990 CD player with HRS link red book digital has never sounded so good.

I have the 3.1's - contemplating getting the Reference amp. I did however, buy a NAD C375BEE amp this weekend to try and so far so good. I know what you mean about the drums. I haven't heard the 3.5's but the 3.1's are fine for me and I got them used for a good price too. No reason to upgrade them that I can see- maybe a few years down the road but for now I find them excellent
Good move. I also have the 3.1's and I thoroughly discussed the 3.5's with my dealer that carries both. Or did at the time. And this highly trusted ( Hawaiian dealer, most know who he is) said doing AB comparisons didn't justify buying the 3.5's.
They were that close!
post #2957 of 2970 Old 07-10-2014, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodak805 View Post
I previously related my search for reasonably priced solid stands for the Ref 3.5's.  Many of these enhanced maple stands cost upwards of $1000.00, for common wood of all things.  Searching the internet I discovered a material used in shooting ranges to stop large caliber high velocity bullets.  I gave some thought to the high energy absorption required of such a material.  I thought the characteristics required for that application could be easily transferrable for use as loudspeaker stands.  The website is the following and the product is described in detail:

I ordered two blocks of vulcanized ballistic rubber.  They measure ideally for the Ref 3.5 platform:  8" x 8" x 16" and are very heavy and solid at 41 pounds each.  They arrived yesterday.

I would never have believed such a dramatic transformation in the sound of these speakers.  The overall impact is tremendous.  The resultant bass is the equivalent of adding two high quality subwoofers without the expense and complexity.  The bass is not only fuller and deeper but has greater layers of detail and tone color.  There is more range and nuance.  The mid and high frequencies likewise have a three dimensional quality with subtle cues previously masked by the lower profile of the speakers directly on the floor.  Horns are not anemic sounding but very full with the appropriately realistic sound pressure levels.  You can hear the individual notes on each string of a guitar.  What especially amazes me is it seems I have gained more efficiency.  The Ref 3.5's play louder at the same volume setting I previously used.  The soundstage is much wider and deeper with the instrumentalists moving farther into the room without a loss of depth of field.  Also, overall clarity is substantially improved and the experience seems cleaner overall.

These loudspeakers absolutely need to be raised at least 8 inches off the floor.  The tweeters are now at my seated ear level, 8 inches higher than stock.  I previously had them slightly toed in but this is no longer necessary.  I moved them about 6 inches closer to the center line and pointed straight ahead.  They are positioned 10 feet apart and I sit about 12 feet away with the woofers facing each other.  

There are two minor cautions.  These blocks are priced at $41.00 each but the UPS ground shipping is costly due to the total 82 pound weight, or about $1.00 per pound.  They are made of vulcanized rubber and have a pronounced oily rubber smell prevailing in the room when you first take them out of the box.  I helped to disperse this by leaving the window and door open all day with only the fan on the HVAC operating (my dedicated room has its own HVAC). 

This is the best $158.00 I have ever spent.  Seriously, this is like getting an entirely new music library and loudspeakers at once without spending exorbitant amounts of money on high end audiophile approved products.

These are now the best speakers that I have ever owned.  They are much better than the ADS 810's, the ADS 1590's, the PMC AML1's or the Avalon Eidolons.  Now that I have the room tuned in properly I know I am absolutely correct on the sound of these Ref 3.5's.  

I'm very interested in these rubber bases. Did the smell eventually go away? How long did it take?
I have a cream colored carpet I'd be placing them on. Any chance they will stain this light colored carpet?

Do you know of anyone else who tried this upgrade?

Thanks in advance.
post #2958 of 2970 Old 07-12-2014, 07:04 AM

Liked: 20
Quote:

Very clever idea. Not sure I'd agree that would result in the bass response of "two high quality dedicated subs". Physics intervenes. When I think of the performance of "high quality subs" I'm thinking in terms of viable response to 16 Hz (lowest musical note) and uncompressed output in the 100 dB+ range above 20 Hz with THD < 5%. The 3.5's 10" drivers in a small enclosure are not capable of doing what, say, a 15" driver in a 2 ft3 enclosure with 1500w peak power can do.

I did something similar to help the image height, which has always been the only issue I've had with these speakers. I just got a couple of 4*8*16 cinder blocks from Lowes, painted them black and put the speakers on them. This helped the image height tremendously, though it is still probably 6" too low for my preference. Will probably invest another $10 in a couple more cinder blocks. I run a pair of 15" Paradigm subs with them crossed over at ~ 70 Hz so low bass performance of the Gallos is a non-factor. Certainly more expensive than your approach though.
post #2959 of 2970 Old 07-13-2014, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobno69 View Post
I'm very interested in these rubber bases. Did the smell eventually go away? How long did it take?
I have a cream colored carpet I'd be placing them on. Any chance they will stain this light colored carpet?

Do you know of anyone else who tried this upgrade?

Thanks in advance.
I have a dedicated room with one window. I left the window open during the day for a week and the A/C fan on 24/7. The odor dissipated in that time. The blocks are on a porcelain tile floor which would not stain. Although I have not moved the blocks since they were initially placed in position. Therefore, I have no evidence of this. I would be very hesitant to put a heavy vulcanized ballistic rubber block with a 50 pound loudspeaker on a cream colored carpet. However, you might try inserting a thin sheet of something as a buffer between the block and the carpet. Perhaps thicker craft or construction paper might work. I hope this helps.
post #2960 of 2970 Old 07-14-2014, 04:14 AM

To help remove the rubber smell faster, place the rubber block outside in the sun for a day or two. This will speed up the out gassing. Learned this trick at work.
post #2961 of 2970 Old 07-14-2014, 09:51 PM

Quote:
I have a dedicated room with one window. I left the window open during the day for a week and the A/C fan on 24/7. The odor dissipated in that time. The blocks are on a porcelain tile floor which would not stain. Although I have not moved the blocks since they were initially placed in position. Therefore, I have no evidence of this. I would be very hesitant to put a heavy vulcanized ballistic rubber block with a 50 pound loudspeaker on a cream colored carpet. However, you might try inserting a thin sheet of something as a buffer between the block and the carpet. Perhaps thicker craft or construction paper might work. I hope this helps.
Thank you Kodak and Trekker for your valuable advice.
post #2962 of 2970 Old 07-15-2014, 04:21 AM

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Quote:
Kodak any pics on the how the speakers look on the rubbers? Thanks in advance.
post #2963 of 2970 Old 07-15-2014, 06:48 AM

Gallo Strada 2 TR3 Review

So I skimmed over the forum rules and think im in the clear to post this. I recently knocked out a review for the Strada 2's and wanted to share with you guys. You can check out the link below the review blurb.

"Anthony Gallo’s Strada 2′s have the best top end I have ever heard out of any loudspeaker and possess the ability to completely disappear in a room when set up correctly. While I find the mid bass and impact from the single TR-3 sub to be its weakest link, I still think these speakers deserve a serious look for anyone who wants a small speaker that would make a killer surround sound speaker at the same time. Highly Recommended!"

http://www.newrecordday.com/strada2/
post #2964 of 2970 Old 07-15-2014, 02:47 PM

Ballistic Rubber Blocks for Gallo 3.5's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph3ng View Post
Kodak any pics on the how the speakers look on the rubbers? Thanks in advance.
Here are some photos of the Gallo Ref 3.5's on the ballistic rubber blocks:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001.jpg (99.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: jpg 002.jpg (89.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 003.jpg (207.2 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg 004.jpg (194.3 KB, 26 views)
File Type: jpg 005.jpg (158.4 KB, 22 views)
post #2965 of 2970 Old 07-15-2014, 04:37 PM

Quote:
I would be very hesitant to put a heavy vulcanized ballistic rubber block with a 50 pound loudspeaker on a cream colored carpet. However, you might try inserting a thin sheet of something as a buffer between the block and the carpet. Perhaps thicker craft or construction paper might work. I hope this helps.
My wife came up with a good idea of using plastic back seat car floor mats cut to size to protect the carpet.
Now I remember why I keep her around!

The speakers are currently elevated on two accordion cases about 8 inches until I order the rubber blocks. This is the first time in 7 years my 3.1's have ever been elevated and the musical transition is highly enjoyable. Actually the height is a revelation!
I expect even better sound with the hard vulcanized rubber bases.
Can't wait!
post #2966 of 2970 Old 07-15-2014, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Here are some photos of the Gallo Ref 3.5's on the ballistic rubber blocks:
They look better than I suspected. Thanks for the pics, Kodak.
post #2967 of 2970 Old 07-20-2014, 09:25 PM

Quote:
<p>I previously related my search for reasonably priced solid stands for the Ref 3.5's.  Many of these enhanced maple stands cost upwards of $1000.00, for common wood of all things.  Searching the internet I discovered a material used in shooting ranges to stop large caliber high velocity bullets.  I gave some thought to the high energy absorption required of such a material.  I thought the characteristics required for that application could be easily transferrable for use as loudspeaker stands.  The website is the following and the product is described in detail:<br><br><a href="http://www.blackironrubber.com/ballistic_rubber.html" target="_blank">http://www.blackironrubber.com/ballistic_rubber.html</a><br><br>
I ordered two blocks of vulcanized ballistic rubber.  They measure ideally for the Ref 3.5 platform:  8" x 8" x 16" and are very heavy and solid at 41 pounds each.  They arrived yesterday.<br><br>
I would never have believed such a dramatic transformation in the sound of these speakers.  The overall impact is tremendous.  The resultant bass is the equivalent of adding two high quality subwoofers without the expense and complexity.  The bass is not only fuller and deeper but has greater layers of detail and tone color.  There is more range and nuance.  The mid and high frequencies likewise have a three dimensional quality with subtle cues previously masked by the lower profile of the speakers directly on the floor.  Horns are not anemic sounding but very full with the appropriately realistic sound pressure levels.  You can hear the individual notes on each string of a guitar.  What especially amazes me is it seems I have gained more efficiency.  The Ref 3.5's play louder at the same volume setting I previously used.  The soundstage is much wider and deeper with the instrumentalists moving farther into the room without a loss of depth of field.  Also, overall clarity is substantially improved and the experience seems cleaner overall.<br><br>
These loudspeakers absolutely need to be raised at least 8 inches off the floor.  The tweeters are now at my seated ear level, 8 inches higher than stock.  I previously had them slightly toed in but this is no longer necessary.  I moved them about 6 inches closer to the center line and pointed straight ahead.  They are positioned 10 feet apart and I sit about 12 feet away with the woofers facing each other.  <br><br>
There are two minor cautions.  These blocks are priced at $41.00 each but the UPS ground shipping is costly due to the total 82 pound weight, or about $1.00 per pound.  They are made of vulcanized rubber and have a pronounced oily rubber smell prevailing in the room when you first take them out of the box.  I helped to disperse this by leaving the window and door open all day with only the fan on the HVAC operating (my dedicated room has its own HVAC). <br><br>
This is the best $158.00 I have ever spent.  Seriously, this is like getting an entirely new music library and loudspeakers at once without spending exorbitant amounts of money on high end audiophile approved products.<br><br>
These are now the best speakers that I have ever owned.  They are much better than the ADS 810's, the ADS 1590's, the PMC AML1's or the Avalon Eidolons.  Now that I have the room tuned in properly I know I am absolutely correct on the sound of these Ref 3.5's.  <br>
 </p>
Hey Kodak,

You have certainly sparked some interest with me. I have the 3.5's and been thinking for a while now what my next tweek would be.

One question...did you try anything else first to see if the height was the main factor in your sound gain?Or was it the density that improved the sound?
In Australia, I will be looking at over $250 for a pair of shooting blocks and its a 3 month wait for them to come from Germany. So I was wondering if by using a more common rubber product like yoga bricks for example,would they do the job?
post #2968 of 2970 Old 07-21-2014, 08:03 AM

Liked: 0
Hello everyone,

I'd like to start off by apologizing for my complete lack of knowledge. I am new here and recently purchased second hand Anthony Gallo speakers. They belonged to a gentlemen who past away suddenly, and a friend of his was selling off his belongings. I purchased all 7 speakers and 2 sub woofers. Both subs have model numbers on the back. The one is the TR-1 and the other is the TR-2. As for the seven round satellite speakers, I'm not positive on their age or model. I'm pretty sure they are the A'Diva Satellite speakers because they are 5" spheres, but other than than I am pretty clueless. They are silver in color (reminds me of a macbook pro) and completely metal (even the front grill) but they are not shiny like the stainless steel ones on Anthony Gallo's website. What's strange is the way the previous owner had them setup. He had 5 speakers daisy-chained together and plugged into the center channel speaker. He had the other 2 setup in the rear for left and right surround, and he was using two larger floor stand speakers as the front left and right. I am pretty sure this isn't the best way to use these speakers, now knowing their price point.

After tackling the mess of wires and getting everything into my home, I decided to set it up as a 5.1 surround for my home theater. I have never had surround sound, and the receiver I was using was an older Sony model that was given to me years ago. After setting everything up, I decided to do some research and that's when I realized that I am probably doing these speakers some injustice. I really had no idea on the retail price of these speakers, as I am not familiar with high end audio. After figuring this out (and the fact that the sub-woofer out on the old Sony didn't work) I decided to borrow a friends Yahama HTR-4065 (http://www.amazon.com/HTR-4065BL-5-1.../dp/B00963S6TE). It is only capable of 5.1, so the other 2 satellite speakers and sub-woofer are not currently in use. This doesn't bother me though because my home theater room is on the smaller side and these speakers seem to fill the room rather well.

I am here to learn about these great speakers and to figure out what amplifier I should purchase in the future. My friend offered a pretty fair deal on the Yahama, so I am leaning towards using that. I could just use some opinions from people with experience.

The only problem I had so far was with one of the speakers. There is some static that comes out of it when using it at any volume and the rear connectors seem to be loose. Does anyone know if I could have this repaired through Anthony Gallo? I don't have a serial number for the speakers, only the two sub-woofers. And I don't have any receipts or anything.

As for determining the model of the satellite speakers, I can take some pictures when I get home. Maybe that could be of some use.

If you made it this far, thanks for reading.

-Best
post #2969 of 2970 Old 07-21-2014, 08:28 AM

Ref 3.5 Height Effects

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjudas View Post
Hey Kodak,

You have certainly sparked some interest with me. I have the 3.5's and been thinking for a while now what my next tweek would be.

One question...did you try anything else first to see if the height was the main factor in your sound gain?Or was it the density that improved the sound?
In Australia, I will be looking at over $250 for a pair of shooting blocks and its a 3 month wait for them to come from Germany. So I was wondering if by using a more common rubber product like yoga bricks for example,would they do the job?
I did not experiment with any other stands. Research reading various websites and reviews revealed that height is a common problematic issue with both the Ref 3.1's & 3.5's. I concluded that, ideally, the tweeter should be at a seated ear height for optimum listening.

Regarding the stand material and construction, the ballistic rubber is very dense, enough to stop a high velocity projectile. What effect this has on the sound, separate from the height issue, I do not know except as I described. The Ref 3.5's previously were placed directly on a hard porcelain tile floor, which, of course, is extremely dense. I do not know what yoga bricks are. Some owners have tried inexpensive cinder blocks and other masonry materials with positive results.

I hope this helps.
post #2970 of 2970 Old 07-23-2014, 08:21 AM

Liked: 20
Strada floor stand buzzing?

Question for anyone with Gallo Strada floor stands. On mine if I tap in the middle of the plastic back cover on top I get a clinky rattle sound. Does yours do that?

For a while now I've been noticing an occasional transient buzzy, almost clipping sound during some loud high frequency passages. Finally the other day it was very noticeable and repeatable during a piano piece. Traced it to that plastic cover. Took them off and bingo, clear as a bell.

Now I'm looking for a fix. Tried putting some memory foam in there to damp it and snug the fit, but it still rattles when I tap it. Any observations or suggestions appreciated.
Reply Speakers

Tags
Anthony Gallo Acoustics , Anthony Gallo Acoustics Tr 3d , Anthony Gallo Acoustics Nucleus Reference 3 5 , Yamaha , Sony , Pioneer Elite , Pioneer Elite 49 Txi Receiver

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page