Aerial Acoustics Owners Thread - Page 60 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 17Likes

post #1771 of 1773 Old Today, 08:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsupratt View Post
Hi,
It seems that one of my speakers in my Aerial CC3 is broken. I noticed that it is now making crackling sound during any sort of lows. I popped open the screen and it is coming from the left speaker. My Fronts are 7b which I am not replacing.
Here is my problem, I don't think I can afford another CC3 so I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a new center channel that would match with my 7B at budget price range.

Thank you
Why not contact Aerial and talk with them? It may be repairable. Years ago, when I still owned my Mirage M-1s, I discovered that I had a blown tweeter. I was able to purchase a replacement for a reasonable price and it was an easy installation. If Aerial has the parts, I'd wager that a driver will be less expensive than any center speaker you'd be happy with.

Mike Kobb
(Formerly "ReplayMike". These opinions are mine alone, and in no way reflect the opinions of employers past or present!)
"Mike's Money Pit" Build Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1772 of 1773 Old Today, 08:23 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks Mike, I will do that.
post #1773 of 1773 Old Today, 09:10 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsupratt View Post
Hi,
It seems that one of my speakers in my Aerial CC3 is broken. I noticed that it is now making crackling sound during any sort of lows. I popped open the screen and it is coming from the left speaker. My Fronts are 7b which I am not replacing.
Here is my problem, I don't think I can afford another CC3 so I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a new center channel that would match with my 7B at budget price range.

Thank you
I'd email Michael Kelly first. No telling what kinda spare parts he's got available!

- Garrett
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy Cc 5 Center Channel Speaker Black

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page