Aerial Acoustics Owners Thread - Page 60 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 20Likes

post #1771 of 1798 Old 07-07-2015, 08:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcsupratt View Post
Hi,
It seems that one of my speakers in my Aerial CC3 is broken. I noticed that it is now making crackling sound during any sort of lows. I popped open the screen and it is coming from the left speaker. My Fronts are 7b which I am not replacing.
Here is my problem, I don't think I can afford another CC3 so I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a new center channel that would match with my 7B at budget price range.

Thank you
Why not contact Aerial and talk with them? It may be repairable. Years ago, when I still owned my Mirage M-1s, I discovered that I had a blown tweeter. I was able to purchase a replacement for a reasonable price and it was an easy installation. If Aerial has the parts, I'd wager that a driver will be less expensive than any center speaker you'd be happy with.

Mike Kobb
(Formerly "ReplayMike". These opinions are mine alone, and in no way reflect the opinions of employers past or present!)
"Mike's Money Pit" Build Thread
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1772 of 1798 Old 07-07-2015, 08:23 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks Mike, I will do that.
post #1773 of 1798 Old 07-07-2015, 09:10 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Hi,
It seems that one of my speakers in my Aerial CC3 is broken. I noticed that it is now making crackling sound during any sort of lows. I popped open the screen and it is coming from the left speaker. My Fronts are 7b which I am not replacing.
Here is my problem, I don't think I can afford another CC3 so I was wondering if anyone has a suggestion on a new center channel that would match with my 7B at budget price range.

Thank you
I'd email Michael Kelly first. No telling what kinda spare parts he's got available!

- Garrett
post #1774 of 1798 Old 07-08-2015, 04:32 AM

Would you by chance have Mike Kelly direct email address? I emailed them through the website last night, would he get that email?

Thanks
post #1775 of 1798 Old 07-08-2015, 07:41 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 270 Post(s)
Liked: 253
Quote:
Hi,

Thank you
Have you looking into repairing the CC3?
g_bartman likes this.

Kal Rubinson

"Music in the Round"
Senior Contributing Editor, Stereophile
http://www.stereophile.com/category/music-round

post #1776 of 1798 Old 07-08-2015, 08:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
Liked: 107
Thumbs up

You could also call 978-988-1600. Many time it's Michael that answers the call. Fixing it will be a lot cheaper than replacing.
post #1777 of 1798 Old 07-18-2015, 07:14 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Are any AA owners using the CC3C with the LR5? Does the CC3C work with the LR5 to give a smooth, seamless soundstage?

The CC5 was the perfect match for the LR5 and since it's not available anymore the dealer suggested using a CC3C at center.

My theater setup will not allow the use of a vertical center so using a third LR5 is not an option.

I can't audition the speakers but I've done enough research to know I'll be happy with the AA setup as long as the CC3C matches up with the LR5.
post #1778 of 1798 Old 07-19-2015, 03:18 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
While I have not personally heard the lr5's I believe it would be a good match based on what I've read over the years. I am getting ready to put my Cc3b with sound anchor stand for sale. I am also getting ready to sale my 7b's. Cc3b. Condition 9 out of 10 in cherry. 7b's condition 8 out of 10 also in cherry with Sound anchor stands.
post #1779 of 1798 Old 07-19-2015, 04:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Would you by chance have Mike Kelly direct email address? I emailed them through the website last night, would he get that email?

Thanks
I've used the company email a few times and it usually takes a few days but Michael himself has responded.

post #1780 of 1798 Old 07-19-2015, 04:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by audiostate View Post
Are any AA owners using the CC3C with the LR5? Does the CC3C work with the LR5 to give a smooth, seamless soundstage?

The CC5 was the perfect match for the LR5 and since it's not available anymore the dealer suggested using a CC3C at center.

My theater setup will not allow the use of a vertical center so using a third LR5 is not an option.

I can't audition the speakers but I've done enough research to know I'll be happy with the AA setup as long as the CC3C matches up with the LR5.
I'm using a cc3 with 7T'S and they work well together. I don't think you'll have an issue.

post #1781 of 1798 Old 07-19-2015, 06:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Thumbs up

Quote:

Check out Echo Audio they have an Aerial CC3 for $595 condition is 8/10.
post #1782 of 1798 Old 07-19-2015, 07:20 PM

I got an email from Mike and it seems the cost to fix the bass driver is about $475. Which is payable only by check or COD. I prefer credit card, that way I have some sort of protect.
Class_A, thanks for the heads up on that, I might check that out.
I was just wondering from everyone's experience, is there a better Center Channel out there than my CC3 at a lower cost? I am just afraid, fixing the CC3 and only to find out that something else breaks soon after my bass driver is fixed.

Thanks All for the help !!
post #1783 of 1798 Old 07-19-2015, 08:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Thumbs up

Quote:
I got an email from Mike and it seems the cost to fix the bass driver is about $475. Which is payable only by check or COD. I prefer credit card, that way I have some sort of protect.
I was just wondering from everyone's experience, is there a better Center Channel out there than my CC3 at a lower cost? I am just afraid, fixing the CC3 and only to find out that something else breaks soon after my bass driver is fixed.

If you fix or get another CC-3 you have a high quality center. If you purchase a $3-$400 cheaper new center your not going to get the same audio quality. I'm also sure if Aerial is going to fix it it will get a total examination and testing before it gets back to you. I'm positive it will be a solid rebuild that will last for years.
g_bartman likes this.
post #1784 of 1798 Old 07-19-2015, 09:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 169
Quote:

I too have a CC3B(Black) that is boxed and after much thought will be sold along with the sound anchor stand. About 5 years old but in perfect condition. Keeping my 7B's though. PM me if interested.

Cinema 10 Max Build

Fat Man & Little Boy Build
No Raptors were harmed in the making of these subs

Grandbabies, my chance to make the same mistakes all over again.
post #1785 of 1798 Old 07-19-2015, 09:32 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Quote:

I suggest you watch for a used cc5 to become available. I wouldn't compromise the potential front soundstage you could have with three identically matched speakers across the front. The cc5 is worth the search.

David Lynch Current Equipment: Marantz AV8801, Proceed HPA3, Parasound HCA-1206, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 106" Carada BW screen, Oppo BDP-103.
post #1786 of 1798 Old 07-20-2015, 04:31 AM

Class_A,
I will not have to send it back to Mike, he said he would send me the parts to replace the back bass driver, so there will be no look over on my CC3, to verify all is OK.

Thanks
post #1787 of 1798 Old 07-20-2015, 05:52 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

KC,

When I purchased my center LR5 (used) it arrived with a damaged tweeter. I called Mike Kelly, and like you he offered to sell me a new tweeter. He said shipping the whole speaker to him for repair would not be practical as the procedure was simple.

I went ahead with the purchase and sent him a check. When the tweeter arrived he even walked me through how to properly install it.

I don't think you have any need to worry; especially about buyer protection.

Aerial is one of the two companies that I will be a customer for life because of their customer service. The other one is Maui Jim.

David Lynch Current Equipment: Marantz AV8801, Proceed HPA3, Parasound HCA-1206, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 106" Carada BW screen, Oppo BDP-103.
post #1788 of 1798 Old 07-24-2015, 01:36 PM

Hello Again,

I was hoping maybe someone can help me with the setting of the CC3. While I was taking about my CC3, I was wondering about the dial setting. I couldn't find my manual and was wondering if I even have them setup correctly.
Also there were to place to plug in my speaker wire. If someone can explain what settings I should have this one, it would be great. Also tell me if I should be plugging in my speaker wire into the top or bottom connectors.

Just and update as well I was able to pick up a used 2 used bass driver and a midrange drivers for a good deal. They maybe used, but was told they were in excellent condition.

Thank you!
post #1789 of 1798 Old 07-24-2015, 02:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 397 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Hello Again,

I was hoping maybe someone can help me with the setting of the CC3. While I was taking about my CC3, I was wondering about the dial setting. I couldn't find my manual and was wondering if I even have them setup correctly.
Also there were to place to plug in my speaker wire. If someone can explain what settings I should have this one, it would be great. Also tell me if I should be plugging in my speaker wire into the top or bottom connectors.

Just and update as well I was able to pick up a used 2 used bass driver and a midrange drivers for a good deal. They maybe used, but was told they were in excellent condition.

Thank you!
This is what I know/understand, from my conversation with M. Kelly:
1. Environment knob: boosts midrange AND treble.
2. Treble knob: boosts treble.

I do not know the amount or range of boost of either knob. If you do find out (I think you will have to call Aerial for this info), please post it here; I'm curious.

Regards, Can
Theta: Stunning 3D soundstage, sublime details, unlimited dynamics and low end response - the processor for music lovers. My system & CBIII HD review & setup help - Post # 3913 and High-End Speaker Impressions & 3D Audio Comments Here
Give vinyl and tube preamp a try - the sound from heaven! :-)
post #1790 of 1798 Old 07-27-2015, 10:02 PM
VGI
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Would you buy a 10K Chinese Made Speaker labelled Made in USA ??

So I have to deliver this unsettling news and its quite disturbing but people deserve to know what they are buying.

It came to my attention when a customer of mine who bought Aerial 7T's a while ago asked me recently if they were made in USA as they are Labelled on the rear panel. I answered him honestly and told him no the entire Cabinet is made in China.. He asked me how could they be stamped made in USA on the back.. This raised serious question and I told him to call Aerial.. Apparently Aerial told him they were made in USA as the stamp shows on the back.. So he called me back and said what gives and I explained to him that Aerial chose years back to make their speakers in China and if my memory hasn't failed it was around the mid production of the model 9 they went to China. The 6T and 7T and I am sure all speakers now from them are being produced in China..

What does this mean ? A few things but some are more concerning than others.

For Starters lets look at Lumber Liquidators the flooring company. If you haven't seen the story on them google it. After watching the story on Lumber Liquidators and learning of the horrible poisonous products that uncontrolled Chinese factories can use you wouldn't want to put any of this product in and around your home. It was shown that Chinese wood products can be deadly.. Off gassing of horrid chemicals and toxins that can cause nasty diseases and sickness. The problem in China is that there are no controls or Osha or anything stopping them from using cheap glues and bonding chemicals and wood that may be saturated with formaldehyde and other lethal toxins.

When I met Michael Kelly many years ago and decided to Represent his speakers he was so proud to show me the Cabinet designs and the amazing bracing that went into them and more important he stressed how he was so unique because all his cabinets were made in Denmark in amazing wood shops with amazing quality and safety. The wood veneers were all hand selected and book matched and the Danish people would complete these cabinets with incredible accuracy and quality. It was always this way with Mike Kelly and Aerial until one day when he got the bug to goto Asia for his production.

I never understand people who have something great and why instead of bettering the product they have to make it cheaper to build and reduce quality but yet raise the price.. Greed is all I can think of but its disgracful.

He didn't openly tell anyone that the 9's and the 6T and 7T were being produced in China , it took me picking his brain one day about the new finishes for him to slip out and tell me.. Whoa that changed things for me forever. Was a dealer of my volume which at one point was making up 1/3 of his sales going to lie to my customers and tell them that their products were made in the USA ? Not a chance , I have 20 years in the business as a trusted name for high end audio and when I see someone like Aerial LABEL the back of their 10,000.00 Speakers MADE IN USA and its a Lie, what would you do ?

Let's talk legality - The FTC has some nice documentation about labelling items MADE IN USA.. Here is a paragraph -
The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is charged with preventing deception and unfairness in the marketplace. The FTC Act gives the Commission the power to bring law enforcement actions against false or misleading claims that a product is of U.S. origin. Traditionally, the Commission has required that a product advertised as Made in USA be "all or virtually all" made in the U.S. After a comprehensive review of Made in USA and other U.S. origin claims in product advertising and labeling, the Commission announced in December 1997 that it would retain the "all or virtually all" standard. The Commission also issued an Enforcement Policy Statement on U.S. Origin Claims to provide guidance to marketers who want to make an unqualified Made in USA claim under the "all or virtually all" standard and those who want to make a qualified Made in USA claim.

As I read this it says clearly that All or Virtually all of the item must be made here in the USA to say this.. His Entire Cabinet which is 99% of the speaker is made in China, Painted in China and finished in China.. Now yes he then takes Drivers from other countries like Scan Speak for instance another foreign company and stuffs them in the cabinet in Wilmington and stamps a MADE in USA on the back.. Is this worth 10,000.00 Dollars ??

Maybe the back binding post plate is made here but 99% of his speakers are made from Chinese and Foreign Parts. Aerial Acoustics and Michael kelly are breaking a federal law and the only reason he isn't in jail or fined for this is no one has called the FTC yet..

Here is the link to the FTC made in USA page.. Read it and you decide..
https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/busi...e-usa-standard

The Audiophile of today is well read as the internet offers amazing amounts of information on products we are interested in.. The Problem is when a manufacturer doesn't disclose where his items are made and blatenly lies about where they are made. This is why I am writing this.

When you look at a company like Aerial thats selling 6800,10000,30000 speakers and the entire cabinet is made in china and he inserts/stuffs drivers that he doesn't make either into the cabinet you have to wonder what you are buying ?

I hope to open a lot of peoples minds about buying audio today and asking the right questions to the companies and dealers you work with. We all know that great British, American, French and a few other countries can build amazing audio but only when its in the hands of the actual manufacturer which is what makes all the difference. When you start to farm your products out to China they won't be great or even good for long.

Imagine buying a new BMW car and you open the hood and the engine says made by toyota, would you be okay with this ? Ask your speaker company who makes the drivers in your speaker and you will be very surprised. Only a select few speaker companies actually make the entire speaker and the drivers.

A few Exceptions -
There are quite a few speakers from some great companies that are made in china and made under strict guidance because they own the factory and run it with american managers or british managers for instance and for speakers that cost 999 a pair they almost have to be made there.. If you have people overseeing the process and control and you own the factory and the people work for the manufacturer you can control the whole process including the chemicals used and glues etc. There are some mid priced speakers that are great coming out of situations like this but they don't say Made in USA on them....

Aerials don't cost 999 or 2999 or 4999 they are 7K-30K speakers that are made in China and they are telling everyone they are MADE IN USA. Labelling the cabinet MADE IN USA for a 99% made in CHINA product is a crime and if someone calls the FTC its going to be the end of Aerial. Lies and deception always come out and I hope you all find this of use.

A picture of the back plate of the 7T is shown below. Notice the Made in USA on the bottom..

Feel free to post your Made in USA Aerial pictures for everyone to see.. Maybe someone will take action.

Craig Shumer
Theatermax LLC
20 Years of Audio Excellence
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Aerial Lie.png
Views:	19
Size:	303.6 KB
ID:	855386  

Craig Shumer
20 Years of Audio Video Excellence
President of Theatermax LLC

Last edited by VGI; 07-27-2015 at 10:12 PM.
post #1791 of 1798 Old Yesterday, 08:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 71
This is an interesting post, Craig. I wonder if you have contacted the FTC yourself. If not, why not? Do you still sell Aerial Acoustic products? I guess I'm trying to get at your motivation for this post at this time. Good or bad, I don't particularly care...just interested.

You bring up a challenging idea with regards to the FTC product honesty in advertising requirements. After reading your post I looked at the back of my older but post 1997 AA 7Bs. They say "Made in USA" even though we know that the cabinets were made in Denmark and the drivers in other European countries. Did you consider the honesty issue then?

Thanks for the link to the FTC site. It's pretty clear that either AA is violating those laws, or we don't interpret them correctly. Here is one possible grip that AA has on the law...but it's hard to interpret it in favor of AA. Nonetheless....
What factors does the Commission consider to determine whether a product is "all or virtually all" made in the U.S.?

The product’s final assembly or processing must take place in the U.S. The Commission then considers other factors, including how much of the product’s total manufacturing costs can be assigned to U.S. parts and processing, and how far removed any foreign content is from the finished product. In some instances, only a small portion of the total manufacturing costs are attributable to foreign processing, but that processing represents a significant amount of the product’s overall processing.

I have to agree with you about the crap, some of it dangerous, coming from China. But that's not what troubled you as much as the integrity of AA and Michael Kelly.

So what do we all think about this?

MARGARITAS,
they're not just for breakfast anymore.
post #1792 of 1798 Old Yesterday, 09:25 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslide View Post
This is an interesting post, Craig. I wonder if you have contacted the FTC yourself. If not, why not? Do you still sell Aerial Acoustic products? I guess I'm trying to get at your motivation for this post at this time. Good or bad, I don't particularly care...just interested.

You bring up a challenging idea with regards to the FTC product honesty in advertising requirements. After reading your post I looked at the back of my older but post 1997 AA 7Bs. They say "Made in USA" even though we know that the cabinets were made in Denmark and the drivers in other European countries. Did you consider the honesty issue then?

Thanks for the link to the FTC site. It's pretty clear that either AA is violating those laws, or we don't interpret them correctly. Here is one possible grip that AA has on the law...but it's hard to interpret it in favor of AA. Nonetheless....
What factors does the Commission consider to determine whether a product is "all or virtually all" made in the U.S.?

The product’s final assembly or processing must take place in the U.S. The Commission then considers other factors, including how much of the product’s total manufacturing costs can be assigned to U.S. parts and processing, and how far removed any foreign content is from the finished product. In some instances, only a small portion of the total manufacturing costs are attributable to foreign processing, but that processing represents a significant amount of the product’s overall processing.

I have to agree with you about the crap, some of it dangerous, coming from China. But that's not what troubled you as much as the integrity of AA and Michael Kelly.

So what do we all think about this?
I'm not sure what Craig problem is, it was no secret when I bought my 7t's that the cabinets were made in China and the drivers brought in from other countries and assembled in the US. Sounds to me that you are questioning the integrity of Michael Kelly, I know of no other manufacture where you can talk directly to the President of the company and get answers regarding their products. I live in Canada and thought so highly of AA that I drove to the US to buy them and bring them across the border and when I was questioned by customs as to where they were made I got no arguments and paid no duties when I said they were made in the US. Having learned how strong Michael Kelly is on the quality of his products, i would have no problems believing Michael Kelly did is do diligence on having the cabinets made in China. I and everyone that comes into my place marvel at the appearance of the 7t's, and if that new centre ever comes into being will not hesitate to make the drive again.
post #1793 of 1798 Old Yesterday, 10:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitl View Post
I'm not sure what Craig problem is, it was no secret when I bought my 7t's that the cabinets were made in China and the drivers brought in from other countries and assembled in the US. Sounds to me that you are questioning the integrity of Michael Kelly, I know of no other manufacture where you can talk directly to the President of the company and get answers regarding their products. I live in Canada and thought so highly of AA that I drove to the US to buy them and bring them across the border and when I was questioned by customs as to where they were made I got no arguments and paid no duties when I said they were made in the US. Having learned how strong Michael Kelly is on the quality of his products, i would have no problems believing Michael Kelly did is do diligence on having the cabinets made in China. I and everyone that comes into my place marvel at the appearance of the 7t's, and if that new centre ever comes into being will not hesitate to make the drive again.
I hope you're talking about Craig's comments. If you're talking about me, you've not read my post correctly. I agree that Craig seems to be questioning the company's integrity before getting the take from the FTC...that's why I was asking for his motivation. Let's keep this discussion within the facts and not opinions and emotions.

MARGARITAS,
they're not just for breakfast anymore.
post #1794 of 1798 Old Yesterday, 11:29 AM

Liked: 13
Mudslide, sorry about that, don't know how your comment got copied in, my comment was to support you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mudslide likes this.
post #1795 of 1798 Old Yesterday, 12:31 PM

I guess I don't get it? Almost 2 years ago I purchased a pair of Aerial 7Ts from Craig Shumer of Theatermax LLC. I was going through a big change, having had Wilson Audio Sophia 2s, 3s, and Sashas. I thought I was tired of Audio and decided to sell everything. After a couple of months I missed music and decided to pursue another system. I purchased a pair of Revel F52s and Peachtree integrated amp. Soon the upgrade bug bit and I purchased Revel F208s, still I wanted the next level and didn't want to go back to Wilson Audio...which brings me back to Mr Shumer. I was looking for the next level and contemplating Revel Studio 2s, Salon 2s, and had already listen to Rockport Miras. Craig had a slightly used pair of Aerial 7Ts on Audiogon and I reached out to him regarding their sound and quality. I heard the 10T, but never listened to the 7Ts. Mr. Shumer went on to say how great the 7Ts were and how great of a company Aerial was. I told him what I had in the past and that I was considering Revel Studio 2s or Salon 2s. According to him, "the 7Ts blew away the Studio 2s and Salon 2s, both in quality build and sound." Of course I knew there was a little salesmanship taking place, but I liked the priced and purchased the 7Ts. To my ears they are the most "musical" speaker within their price range that I've owned. Yes, I've heard speakers do some better things, but not overall as musical as I find the 7Ts.

Over the past year I have upgraded my entire system...amplifier, source, and cables. The only component that remains are the Aerial 7Ts. A couple of weeks ago I reached out to Craig regarding replacing the 7Ts. He recommended KEFs and his sales pitch was they were made entirely in house...they used their own drivers, made their own cabinets , and that's the way it should be. My feelings are, yes I want a quality product, but no matter how the speaker is produced, if I don't like the sound, I won't purchase it. My other point is, manufacturing a speaker in house doesn't prevent problems. Wilson Audio Cabinets are made in house and years ago they had problems with glue on some of their speakers. Unfortunately, my pair of Sophia 2s had faulty glue and began to show lines in the cabinet. Cost, market, quality of sound and construction relative to other speakers determines its worth, not where its manufactured. Maybe it's more about him selling KEF than about how and where Aerial's manufacturing their speakers???

Last edited by ricjor1; Yesterday at 02:17 PM.
post #1796 of 1798 Old Yesterday, 02:48 PM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitl View Post
Exactly ditto this, but I live in the US.

Speaking of which, any word on that elusive T-series center channel?

Last edited by Grit; Yesterday at 02:54 PM.
post #1797 of 1798 Old Today, 10:56 AM
Advanced Member

Michael Kelly deserves better than this. I can't speak of the issues Craig has stated, but, I do feel that it is something he should've handled directly with Michael without what appears to be a public smearing campaign.

If Aerial's packaging was labeled "assembled in the USA" then would it have been ok? It would not change the facts that components may or may not have been sourced in China.

I have spoken with Michael on many occasions and have found him to be first class. Has he done something illegal? That's not for me or anyone else on this forum to decide. As far as I remember, in the USA, one is innocent until proven guilty.

I love my Aerial speakers and none of this information changes that for me.

post #1798 of 1798 Old Today, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post
Michael Kelly deserves better than this. I can't speak of the issues Craig has stated, but, I do feel that it is something he should've handled directly with Michael without what appears to be a public smearing campaign.

If Aerial's packaging was labeled "assembled in the USA" then would it have been ok? It would not change the facts that components may or may not have been sourced in China.

I have spoken with Michael on many occasions and have found him to be first class. Has he done something illegal? That's not for me or anyone else on this forum to decide. As far as I remember, in the USA, one is innocent until proven guilty.

I love my Aerial speakers and none of this information changes that for me.
I spoke with Mr. Kelly today regarding my 7Ts and like you none of this information changes my love of his speakers. My question after we talk was, when are the 12T coming out?
You can have a disagreement with someone privately, but when you try to destroy them publicly, I submit it's more of an indication of how you are than they are!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy Cc 5 Center Channel Speaker Black

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page