Aerial Acoustics Owners Thread - Page 63 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 40Likes
post #1861 of 1864 Old Today, 07:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post
What is your time frame on buying? I am considering selling my LR3's and buying a pair of 5t's when they are released. Not sure yet, but I have been giving thought to upgrading to 7t's up front and 5t's for my sides.
Probably sooner rather than later. I can go with 5.1 today, but I'd really like to get to 7.1 The difference is not subtle, as you likely know. My offer on the 7s was rejected, so I'm likely going to find a pair of 5s. If that happens I'd still be interested in LR3s for my fronts. I can always sell the 5s or more likely use them for a small 2-channel setup. So please keep me in mind with your LR3s.

Rip
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1862 of 1864 Old Today, 03:36 PM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by RippyD View Post
Probably sooner rather than later. I can go with 5.1 today, but I'd really like to get to 7.1 The difference is not subtle, as you likely know. My offer on the 7s was rejected, so I'm likely going to find a pair of 5s. If that happens I'd still be interested in LR3s for my fronts. I can always sell the 5s or more likely use them for a small 2-channel setup. So please keep me in mind with your LR3s.
There is a pair of 7's on AG, not sure if those are the ones you had the offer on.

http://app.audiogon.com/listings/ful...-guard-isla-ca
post #1863 of 1864 Old Today, 05:01 PM

Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitl View Post
There is a pair of 7's on AG, not sure if those are the ones you had the offer on.
Yes. Nice, but overpriced (imo). After having shipping issues with other Aerials I'd prefer to buy locally anyway. Seem to be ok with original boxes. Not so good without.

Rip
post #1864 of 1864 Unread Today, 08:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
Liked: 124
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfowler View Post
I hope you scooped those 7's up at that price.
To big for my room. Also the cabinets were quite beaten up. My 6's took a step up when I picked up a Bryston 2.5 sst2 amp.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy Cc 5 Center Channel Speaker Black

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page