Aerial Acoustics Owners Thread - Page 70 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 81Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2071 of 2109 Old 05-24-2017, 03:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jrunr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,039
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I am curious to see which direction you go here. Please post your findings as soon as possible.
Jrunr is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2072 of 2109 Old 06-03-2017, 07:02 PM
Senior Member
 
tjk3030's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The south.
Posts: 439
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Next Thursday at Audio Video Therapy in Nashua NH Michael Kelly will be there. I asked them what he'll be bringing but they wouldn't tell me. 25T?? 12T?? I guess I'll find out May 4 at 6:30. Reps from KEF, NAD,PSB,Spendor and Jadis will also be at the event.
So what happened? Anything new?

This ain't no party, this ain't no disco
tjk3030 is offline  
post #2073 of 2109 Old 06-04-2017, 05:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjk3030 View Post
So what happened? Anything new?
No new product physically. Michael demoed the 6and 5T speakers. He did bring photos of the new 25T which he his currently building. They should be out around Christmas time. Cost around $40,000. If you go to the Audio Video Therapy Facebook page you can see the entire event.
Class A is online now  
 
post #2074 of 2109 Old 06-04-2017, 07:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
edfowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: central Indiana
Posts: 2,025
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 99
$40,000.00. Is that for a pair or per speaker?
edfowler is online now  
post #2075 of 2109 Old 06-04-2017, 08:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by edfowler View Post
$40,000.00. Is that for a pair or per speaker?
A bargain you get 2 for that price. The ribbon tweeter is gone and replaced w/a beryllium version. The owner of Audio Video Therapy who has known Michael Kelly for over 20 years recently stopped by the Aerial facility and saw the finished 25T cabinets. He described them as stunning. Also the Aerial Sub has officially been discontinued. Michael feels there are plenty of quality subs available.
Class A is online now  
post #2076 of 2109 Old 06-04-2017, 02:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
edfowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: central Indiana
Posts: 2,025
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 99
I'd like to fly out in my private jet to take a look at them.












Rats, I just remembered. I don't have a private jet.



Or an extra $40,000.00.
Class A likes this.
edfowler is online now  
post #2077 of 2109 Old 06-04-2017, 02:19 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Jrunr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 1,039
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Are the new Aerial 7T's voiced different from the previous model 7B's? I wonder if amp pairing is the same for the new generation of Aerial speakers as it was for the previous ones...
Jrunr is offline  
post #2078 of 2109 Old 06-04-2017, 04:34 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
g_bartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: cleveland, oh
Posts: 3,573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr View Post
Are the new Aerial 7T's voiced different from the previous model 7B's? I wonder if amp pairing is the same for the new generation of Aerial speakers as it was for the previous ones...
They use different drivers so I would think they are voiced differently. I would ask Michael re amp pairing.

g_bartman is offline  
post #2079 of 2109 Old 06-06-2017, 03:16 PM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr View Post
Are the new Aerial 7T's voiced different from the previous model 7B's? I wonder if amp pairing is the same for the new generation of Aerial speakers as it was for the previous ones...
Regarding the voicing, they match very well.

Regarding the amplification, you will not need such beefy power supplies and watts since the newer generation is more efficient and easier to drive.

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2080 of 2109 Old 06-06-2017, 03:31 PM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrunr View Post
Are the new Aerial 7T's voiced different from the previous model 7B's? I wonder if amp pairing is the same for the new generation of Aerial speakers as it was for the previous ones...
It appears you're having a difficult time deciding on various components to build your system. I understand completely as I was once in your exact position. The choices are overwhelming.

I would start with the speakers then choose an amplifier based on the speakers' sensitivity, what volume you prefer to listen at, and how far away you sit from your speakers.

Regarding your choice of aerials, they are all excellent choices. My favorites are still the LR5's because they are so easy to position in the room and were designed to sound as good behind a screen as they do out in the room (using the built-in boundary selection switch). They also perfectly match the legendary CC5 center. In my opinion the LR5's are aerial's best sounding and most accurate design. Their design is plain and they are VERY large; and they require a sub. If you have the room I suggest you put the LR5's high on your list. Most people will have a sub anyway.

Decide your budget and buy the best speakers you can afford. I suggest you buy used as you will always get so much more for your money. Most aerial owners take very good care of their equipment.
Class A likes this.

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.

Last edited by jdlynch; 06-06-2017 at 03:36 PM.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2081 of 2109 Old 06-07-2017, 03:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
g_bartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: cleveland, oh
Posts: 3,573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post
It appears you're having a difficult time deciding on various components to build your system. I understand completely as I was once in your exact position. The choices are overwhelming.

I would start with the speakers then choose an amplifier based on the speakers' sensitivity, what volume you prefer to listen at, and how far away you sit from your speakers.

Regarding your choice of aerials, they are all excellent choices. My favorites are still the LR5's because they are so easy to position in the room and were designed to sound as good behind a screen as they do out in the room (using the built-in boundary selection switch). They also perfectly match the legendary CC5 center. In my opinion the LR5's are aerial's best sounding and most accurate design. Their design is plain and they are VERY large; and they require a sub. If you have the room I suggest you put the LR5's high on your list. Most people will have a sub anyway.

Decide your budget and buy the best speakers you can afford. I suggest you buy used as you will always get so much more for your money. Most aerial owners take very good care of their equipment.
I have never heard the LR-5's. I'd really like to but since they are no longer made that might be next to impossible. Just out of curiosity jd, have you heard all the other speakers from AA to give the top prize to the 5's? Not doubting you, just wondering. I know my "little" CC3 is the best cc I've ever heard by any speaker company.

g_bartman is offline  
post #2082 of 2109 Old 06-07-2017, 04:06 AM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_bartman View Post
I have never heard the LR-5's. I'd really like to but since they are no longer made that might be next to impossible. Just out of curiosity jd, have you heard all the other speakers from AA to give the top prize to the 5's? Not doubting you, just wondering. I know my "little" CC3 is the best cc I've ever heard by any speaker company.
The only Aerial's I have not listened to are the new 7 LCR's. I am by no means the ultimate authority on what sounds best as my preference is purely subjective and only my opinion. However, based on conversations with Aerial it appears there are many others that share my opinion.
g_bartman likes this.

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2083 of 2109 Old 07-18-2017, 03:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
g_bartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: cleveland, oh
Posts: 3,573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 139
I just hooked up a pair of Musical Fidelity M8-700 mono blocks to my 7T's. I've had a Mcintosh MC 252 running them since I got them about 4 years ago. The biggest difference I notice is in the low frequency range. The MF has much more authority down deep while still maintaining great control. Mids are very similar (a good thing) and the top end is a little less rolled off on the MF. The MC is 250 pc, the MF 700. The MC is a great amp but the extra power was very apparent. I was a little concerned that the MF might be too powerful for the AA's but I emailed AA and Michael Kelly said I'd be fine so long as I didn't go crazy with the volume knob. He also said he was familiar with the MF's and said they would be a very good match So far, I'm really liking the new amps.

g_bartman is offline  
post #2084 of 2109 Old 07-18-2017, 05:10 AM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_bartman View Post
I have 2 pairs of SR3's wall mounted directly to the side of my 2 rows of seats ans the coverage is absolutely fine
How do your SR3's sound with multi-channel music and DTS/Dolby HD movie soundtracks? It seems there is a consensus that mono-pole speakers perform best.

I am on the fence regarding what to purchase for my back surround speakers. I am using LR3's for my side surrounds; Coverage is not an issue as I only have a single row of seating.

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2085 of 2109 Old 07-18-2017, 06:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
g_bartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: cleveland, oh
Posts: 3,573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 139
I love my SR 3's for mcm and film soundtracks. There is a selector switch for bipolar, dipolar and I believe direct as well
g_bartman is offline  
post #2086 of 2109 Old 07-18-2017, 06:47 AM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by g_bartman View Post
I love my SR 3's for mcm and film soundtracks. There is a selector switch for bipolar, dipolar and I believe direct as well
Which mode do you use for your SR3's ?
jdlynch is online now  
post #2087 of 2109 Old 07-18-2017, 07:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by g_bartman View Post
I just hooked up a pair of Musical Fidelity M8-700 mono blocks to my 7T's. I've had a Mcintosh MC 252 running them since I got them about 4 years ago. The biggest difference I notice is in the low frequency range. The MF has much more authority down deep while still maintaining great control. Mids are very similar (a good thing) and the top end is a little less rolled off on the MF. The MC is 250 pc, the MF 700. The MC is a great amp but the extra power was very apparent. I was a little concerned that the MF might be too powerful for the AA's but I emailed AA and Michael Kelly said I'd be fine so long as I didn't go crazy with the volume knob. He also said he was familiar with the MF's and said they would be a very good match So far, I'm really liking the new amps.
Congrats on the new amps. As the old saying goes You can never have too much power. MF has a great reputation. Years ago I had one of their CD players, probably the best player I ever owned. Their equipment is built like a tank.
Class A is online now  
post #2088 of 2109 Old 07-19-2017, 03:32 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
g_bartman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: cleveland, oh
Posts: 3,573
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post
Which mode do you use for your SR3's ?
Bi-polar

g_bartman is offline  
post #2089 of 2109 Old 07-26-2017, 04:00 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

Finally pulled the trigger and traded in my 10 year old 6's for a pair of 5T's. My room isn't that big so they are a perfect fit. The amount of bass surprises me. Not quite as low as my old 6's but pretty substantial and tuneful. The mids and the top end really open up. Down the road I plan to get a small sub to get the last bit of punch at the bottom. My CJ ET3 SE doesn't have a sub out any one use a REL which can hook up directly to the power amp or Klipsch which offers wireless subs.
bmcn likes this.
Class A is online now  
post #2090 of 2109 Old 07-26-2017, 04:32 PM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class A View Post
Finally pulled the trigger and traded in my 10 year old 6's for a pair of 5T's. My room isn't that big so they are a perfect fit. The amount of bass surprises me. Not quite as low as my old 6's but pretty substantial and tuneful. The mids and the top end really open up. Down the road I plan to get a small sub to get the last bit of punch at the bottom. My CJ ET3 SE doesn't have a sub out any one use a REL which can hook up directly to the power amp or Klipsch which offers wireless subs.
Good for you and congrats! Did you notice a great deal more extension in the top-end compared to your 6's ?

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2091 of 2109 Old 07-26-2017, 05:05 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post
Good for you and congrats! Did you notice a great deal more extension in the top-end compared to your 6's ?
The new tweeters are amazing lots of detail but not harsh. Also the vocals clear and very lifelike. Also very good w/movies. Watched the new Magnificent 7 last night did not miss a beat.
g_bartman likes this.
Class A is online now  
post #2092 of 2109 Old 07-26-2017, 06:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
If anyone comes across a pair of 5B's for sale please let me know. I need to purchase rear surround speakers to finish out my 7.1 before I venture into ceiling speakers for atmos.

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2093 of 2109 Old 07-28-2017, 02:47 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

Anyone looking for older Aerials my 6's are at Audio Video Therapy in NH. Black in good shape around $1200. I'm bringing the original boxes on Saturday.
Class A is online now  
post #2094 of 2109 Old 08-07-2017, 06:31 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
edfowler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: central Indiana
Posts: 2,025
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post
If anyone comes across a pair of 5B's for sale please let me know. I need to purchase rear surround speakers to finish out my 7.1 before I venture into ceiling speakers for atmos.
there is a pair of SR3s on the bay at this moment:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aerial-Acous...oAAOSwjkVZh9P7
edfowler is online now  
post #2095 of 2109 Old 08-07-2017, 06:50 AM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by edfowler View Post
there is a pair of SR3s on the bay at this moment:http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aerial-Acous...oAAOSwjkVZh9P7

Thanks Ed!


I'm not sure the SR3's would be a good choice for my rear surrounds (which will be on the back wall, 18ft behind my couch). I've read where mono-poles are better for multi-channel music and object-oriented movie soundtracks?


Do any Aerial owners care to comment? It appears to be a debatable issue as I know many here still use and are happy with the SR3's.

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2096 of 2109 Old 08-07-2017, 09:04 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

There is a pair of older Aerial 5's on E-bay. That's what I use for rears. To be frank I have heard both the 5 and 5B and for application as rear speakers there won't be any significant difference.
Class A is online now  
post #2097 of 2109 Old 08-07-2017, 12:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class A View Post
There is a pair of older Aerial 5's on E-bay. That's what I use for rears. To be frank I have heard both the 5 and 5B and for application as rear speakers there won't be any significant difference.
Thanks. Ed Fowler PM'd me earlier about the 5's on EBay. Aren't the tweeters different between the 5's and 5B's ?

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2098 of 2109 Old 08-07-2017, 12:55 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post
Thanks. Ed Fowler PM'd me earlier about the 5's on EBay. Aren't the tweeters different between the 5's and 5B's ?
Well I'm currently using a CC-3 center and 5's w/my new 5T's. Still sounds great. I also saw those 5's that Ed saw. Looks interesting at a bargain price.
Class A is online now  
post #2099 of 2109 Old 08-07-2017, 01:03 PM
Advanced Member
 
jdlynch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: USA
Posts: 906
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Class A View Post
Well I'm currently using a CC-3 center and 5's w/my new 5T's. Still sounds great. I also saw those 5's that Ed saw. Looks interesting at a bargain price.
Those 5's look kind of rough. I guess for the right price....

Current Equipment: Datasat LS10 w/ Atmos and DIRAC. Datasat RA7300, Aerial Acoustics LR5's (LCR), Aerial Acoustics LR3's (sides), RBH in-walls (rears), Seaton Submersive, Marantz VP15s1, 123" diag 16:9 Stewart Cima Neve screen, Oppo BDP-103.
jdlynch is online now  
post #2100 of 2109 Old 08-07-2017, 01:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Class A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NH
Posts: 2,473
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
Liked: 1711
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdlynch View Post
Those 5's look kind of rough. I guess for the right price....
I traded my 6's to my dealer. He's selling them for around $1200. Front ported and easy to place. Basically full range Aerials for your back speakers. There have been Aerial set up's w/6's as rears. An option.
Class A is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Tags
Energy Cc 5 Center Channel Speaker Black

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off