Legacy Audio Speakers - Page 24 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 45Likes
post #691 of 693 Old 04-16-2017, 09:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler View Post
There is another owner of Focus SEs in VA....Northern VA area
Actually, more than one (in Northern VA). I was on a business trip to Illinois years ago and made a point to stop in at Legacy when I was there. Ended up with two very large speakers when I came back from my trip. They've been with me ever since.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #692 of 693 Old 04-17-2017, 03:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cutler View Post
I will be going to Axpona this Friday so I will get to see the whole crew....I bet Doug still helps out on these shows, they are a blast. I have the SEs, a Marquis HD center, studios and a pair of Phantoms....
Dang, I was going to be there as well, but my father's failing health ruled it out. I hope all in attendance have a great time!

FAMILY ROOM SYSTEM--Legacy Signature II tower speakers, PSB Image 5T tower speakers, Denon AVR-X5200W, Krell FPB 400cx, Oppo BDP-83 universal disc player, RCA HD-DVD player, Samsung HL67A 750A TV
MASTER BEDROOM--Dynaudio Audience 82 tower speakers, Outlaw LFM-1 sub, Yamaha RX-V1800 receiver, Sherbourn 5/1500A 5-channel amp, Oppo DV 980H DVD player, Panasonic DMP DT210 Blu-ray player, Panasonic 60-ST60 plasma TV.
post #693 of 693 Unread Today, 09:40 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtrot View Post
Dang, I was going to be there as well, but my father's failing health ruled it out. I hope all in attendance have a great time!
I'm sure it's going to be a GREAT show and I'd give anything to be able to attend, but unfortunately I have prior obligations here in Roanoke..

I'll be making a trip to the factory in the near future anyway so I'm sure I'll get to hear all about the show.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Legacy Audio