Definitive Technology ProCinema Series 600/800/1000 (or 60/80/100) Thread - Page 10 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #271 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 12:24 PM
Senior Member
 
SirDracula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 406
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by NCStateFan View Post

Finally got my ProCinema 800 setup to my new HK AVR-347. It sounds great. The bass is so much better than the ~400 Onkyo HTIB I used to have (non-amplified sub).

I have all the speakers set to small and 100 Hz crossover. The Sub cross over is all the way over to 150 Hz and gain is about 12 o'clock.

We watched The Bourne Supremacy at about -20 dB, and it was awesome. I didn't want to start off the system too loud but the detail, clarity, effects, it was all there. I'm pumped about fine tuning this baby.

Very nice! I think the gain on the sub is a little high, I have mine about 1/3 of the way (10-11 o'clock). The only way to tell for sure is to invest $50 in a Radioshack SPL meter and match the levels from the 5 channels and the sub.

Also, you can probably cross the center at 80Hz if your receiver allows for individual crossovers. Def Tech claims that the PC1000 should be flat and accurate down to 80Hz. Crossing the PM800 at 100Hz sounds about right.

Did you run the automatic calibration in your receiver (Audyssey or whatever it's called if your receiver has one)? Is that where the receiver crossed the speakers?
SirDracula is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #272 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 12:40 PM
Member
 
NCStateFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 29
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDracula View Post

Very nice! I think the gain on the sub is a little high, I have mine about 1/3 of the way (10-11 o'clock). The only way to tell for sure is to invest $50 in a Radioshack SPL meter and match the levels from the 5 channels and the sub.

Also, you can probably cross the center at 80Hz if your receiver allows for individual crossovers. Def Tech claims that the PC1000 should be flat and accurate down to 80Hz. Crossing the PM800 at 100Hz sounds about right.

Did you run the automatic calibration in your receiver (Audyssey or whatever it's called if your receiver has one)? Is that where the receiver crossed the speakers?

Thanks for the feedback. I have not run the "EZ Setup" feature yet. I read some horror stories about it on the HK AVR 247 & 347 thread that it was extremely loud, almost to the point of damaging the speakers, and then the results were not even that good.

I am pretty sure I can set the frequency of each individual speaker, so I'll try out the center at 80 and see.
NCStateFan is offline  
post #273 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 03:29 PM
Member
 
czwsecurity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Well folks, add me to the list of new happy Definitive owners. Just got the promonitor 800s and the procenter 1000 from ABT and I am blown away by the clarity, highs and overall range these speakers have. My A2-300 sub should be here any day now to complete the setup. Thank you to everyone in the thread that helped me out. Now the only question is do I give away my 5 year old RCA HTIB or go skeet shooting with it??
czwsecurity is offline  
post #274 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 06:35 PM
cmf
Senior Member
 
cmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by czwsecurity View Post

Just got the promonitor 800s and the procenter 1000 from ABT and I am blown away by the clarity, highs and overall range these speakers have. My A2-300 sub should be here any day now to complete the setup.

That's an interesting combo...let us know how you like it and where you end up setting your crossover (there doesn't look like a lot of wiggle room between the PM800's low end and the ED's upper reach EDIT: never mind...I misread their spec sheet...d'oh!). I've been debating myself what sub to pair with this same 800/1000 setup and the A2's big brother (the A3-300) is on the short list.
cmf is offline  
post #275 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Senior Member
 
SirDracula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 406
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
What's wrong with Def Tech's ProSub 800? I think it pairs very well with the pm800's and it provides plenty of bass for my needs (i don't enjoy house shaking bass).
SirDracula is offline  
post #276 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 06:44 PM
cmf
Senior Member
 
cmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDracula View Post

What's wrong with Def Tech's ProSub 800? I think it pairs very well with the pm800's and it provides plenty of bass for my needs (i don't enjoy house shaking bass).

For the money, it just can't hang with small powered subs from the likes of Hsu, SVS, and ED. For $500 (the price of the ProSub 1000), you can get a box sub with a bigger driver, more power, and better extension. Since voice-matching isn't really a concern with subs, there's no reason to be married to the same brand unless you just hate the idea of an extra transaction.
cmf is offline  
post #277 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Member
 
czwsecurity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmf View Post

That's an interesting combo...let us know how you like it and where you end up setting your crossover (there doesn't look like a lot of wiggle room between the PM800's low end and the ED's upper reach EDIT: never mind...I misread their spec sheet...d'oh!). I've been debating myself what sub to pair with this same 800/1000 setup and the A2's big brother (the A3-300) is on the short list.

That was one of th big reasons I went with the definitive line. The top end on the ED sub I believe is 100hz. I was also looking at the Klipsch quintet line (which sounded very nice also) but their bottom was 120hz (and that was pushing it) so that would have left a considerable gap as opposed to the promonitors range down to 65-70hz cleanly. That should leave the crossover at 80-100hz with a nice transition. Depending on your room size, the A3-300 should be great.

Sirdracula... I went with the ED sub because of a friend that also has one and also because of the friendly customer service they have given. ED is garnering a very good reputation and they have been very receptive to all my questions and concerns (no matter how noob or rediculous) before buying. Only con is you have a month wait right now for whatever you order...
czwsecurity is offline  
post #278 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 07:11 PM
Senior Member
 
Rob423's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 256
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just got my Procinema 1000's paired with a Yamaha RX2700.

System sounds great.

been playing Pear Harbor for some demo material.
Rob423 is offline  
post #279 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 07:28 PM
cmf
Senior Member
 
cmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by czwsecurity View Post

That was one of th big reasons I went with the definitive line. The top end on the ED sub I believe is 100hz. I was also looking at the Klipsch quintet line (which sounded very nice also) but their bottom was 120hz (and that was pushing it) so that would have left a considerable gap as opposed to the promonitors range down to 65-70hz cleanly. That should leave the crossover at 80-100hz with a nice transition. Depending on your room size, the A3-300 should be great.

Two quick questions, if you don't mind: what do you have powering the DefTechs, and what size room are you in? Obviously, it's possible to have too much sub for a space, but with incremental output available at small price jumps, it's always tempting to go one more notch up the product ladder.
cmf is offline  
post #280 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 07:42 PM
Member
 
czwsecurity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmf View Post

Two quick questions, if you don't mind: what do you have powering the DefTechs, and what size room are you in? Obviously, it's possible to have too much sub for a space, but with incremental output available at small price jumps, it's always tempting to go one more notch up the product ladder.

They are being powered by an Onkyo 504. My room measures 12x17 with 8 foot ceilings. I almost went for the A3-300 because of the extra 150 watts and upgraded driver but i couldnt justify it with the room size. Think about it this way, if you can swing the extra $100, its always better to buy a little more than you may need rather than be disappointed and craving another upgrade a few months from now.
czwsecurity is offline  
post #281 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 07:52 PM
cmf
Senior Member
 
cmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by czwsecurity View Post

They are being powered by an Onkyo 504. My room measures 12x17 with 8 foot ceilings. I almost went for the A3-300 because of the extra 150 watts and upgraded driver but i couldnt justify it with the room size. Think about it this way, if you can swing the extra $100, its always better to buy a little more than you may need rather than be disappointed and craving another upgrade a few months from now.

Yep...my thinking exactly. Just that my HT space (a portion of our basement) is only about 700 cubic ft with a low ceiling (~7'), so I really shouldn't need a lot of power. It's just that fear that another $100 would have made the difference between being satisfied and thrilled. :-)

Oh, and that's not to say I wasn't impressed by the ProSubs I listened to. For their size, they are darned impressive. It's just that when you consider what you're getting for your money, there are better values out there for sure.
cmf is offline  
post #282 of 7286 Old 10-22-2007, 08:03 PM
Member
 
czwsecurity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
[quote=cmf;11985139]Yep...my thinking exactly. Just that my HT space (a portion of our basement) is only about 700 cubic ft with a low ceiling (~7'), so I really shouldn't need a lot of power. It's just that fear that another $100 would have made the difference between being satisfied and thrilled. :-)

Is that section of your basement enclosed? There are alot of variances involved. Best thing to do is give Chris or Alex a call at ED, explain your room and see what they say. I can say from experience, they will NOT try to upsell you for the hell of it, you will get an honest answer and recommendation for what you need.
On a side note, I listened to a few more movies this evening and I cant believe the things I have been missing. EX: The lobby scene in the Matrix, I can clearly hear just about every shell casing hitting the floor cleanly and crisply and dialogue is astronomically better that what I was used to hearing
czwsecurity is offline  
post #283 of 7286 Old 10-26-2007, 05:06 PM
cmf
Senior Member
 
cmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by czwsecurity View Post

Just got the promonitor 800s and the procenter 1000 from ABT and I am blown away by the clarity, highs and overall range these speakers have. My A2-300 sub should be here any day now to complete the setup.

Did your ED sub arrive yet? Inquiring minds want to know how you like this setup.
cmf is offline  
post #284 of 7286 Old 10-26-2007, 07:24 PM
Member
 
czwsecurity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmf View Post

Did your ED sub arrive yet? Inquiring minds want to know how you like this setup.

I got the sub hooked up wednesday night and semi dialed in (gotta pick up an spl meter this weekend) I was kinda disappointed at first at the lack of output with some music i was playing (80s rock) until I played with the speaker levels some. I found if I dropped the speaker levels some so the volume was a little higher on the receiver the sub really woke up. Ran through some monsters inc and finding nemo and was pretty impressed. Part of the output issue i spoke of earlier is definitely an ear retraining issue as my ears are used to flubbering and rattling being associated with bass which obviously isnt the case. This sub blended very nicely with the promonitors and didnt overpower them but still had some authority when called upon. I was also impressed on the DVE test tones, it was pretty steady down to 18 hz and during monsters inc, it showed. overall im pretty happy with it.
czwsecurity is offline  
post #285 of 7286 Old 10-26-2007, 08:37 PM
cmf
Senior Member
 
cmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by czwsecurity View Post

I got the sub hooked up wednesday night and semi dialed in (gotta pick up an spl meter this weekend) I was kinda disappointed at first at the lack of output with some music i was playing (80s rock) until I played with the speaker levels some. I found if I dropped the speaker levels some so the volume was a little higher on the receiver the sub really woke up. Ran through some monsters inc and finding nemo and was pretty impressed. Part of the output issue i spoke of earlier is definitely an ear retraining issue as my ears are used to flubbering and rattling being associated with bass which obviously isnt the case. This sub blended very nicely with the promonitors and didnt overpower them but still had some authority when called upon. I was also impressed on the DVE test tones, it was pretty steady down to 18 hz and during monsters inc, it showed. overall im pretty happy with it.

Cool...good to hear. What crossover are you using currently? 100Hz? Higher? Lower?

I think I might get an ED, an SVS, and a Hsu, see how they compare -- they all have reasonably good performers for ~$500 -- and then send two back. Of course, once I see how much it costs to mail back a 75-lb sub, I may reconsider my strategy. :-) Thanks again for posting your impressions.
cmf is offline  
post #286 of 7286 Old 11-05-2007, 04:34 PM
Member
 
pospower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
OK question.
I will have PM1000 x 2 + Center PC2000
Surrounds will be PM800
Sub PC1000

From what I read the PM1000 fronts will work well with 80 Crossover and the rear PM800 should be at 100 as well as the Center at 90-100.

Here is my question I can only choose one cross over for all of my speaker on my current system. So should I go with 80 or 100. which would be best.
Please save your comments like buy 2 more PM1000 for the rear or upgrade my receiver. These are not options at this time. Thanks in advance.

Jay
pospower is offline  
post #287 of 7286 Old 11-05-2007, 06:34 PM
cmf
Senior Member
 
cmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pospower View Post

OK question.
I will have PM1000 x 2 + Center PC2000
Surrounds will be PM800
Sub PC1000

From what I read the PM1000 fronts will work well with 80 Crossover and the rear PM800 should be at 100 as well as the Center at 90-100.

Here is my question I can only choose one cross over for all of my speaker on my current system. So should I go with 80 or 100. which would be best.
Please save your comments like buy 2 more PM1000 for the rear or upgrade my receiver. These are not options at this time. Thanks in advance.

Jay, the 1000s can be crossed at 80Hz -- try that and see how it sounds. If it seems like you're missing some upper bass, then try 100Hz. It really is a subjective thing, but either should be acceptable.
cmf is offline  
post #288 of 7286 Old 11-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Advanced Member
 
chavel's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 746
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've got studio 350 mains, 4 Cinema 100 surrounds and backs, the 100 center and a Mirage S10 Sub all being driven by a Yamaha HTR 6090. I'm not exactly being blow out of the room (70-80 db SPL RS meter) with the Yamaha set at -15 db volume. These speakers don't seem to be the most efficent speakers in the world but I guess that is a characteristic of non ported speakers is general? By the way I'm running a opamp modded X-Meridian sound card 7.1 analog in playing MLP 5.1 DVD audio discs with PDVD and this is a pretty hot card in terms of the analog out voltage.
chavel is offline  
post #289 of 7286 Old 11-06-2007, 05:01 AM
Member
 
pospower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmf View Post

Jay, the 1000s can be crossed at 80Hz -- try that and see how it sounds. If it seems like you're missing some upper bass, then try 100Hz. It really is a subjective thing, but either should be acceptable.

Thanks but I'm not sure my question is clear. If I set the 1000 at 80 all of my speakers are set to 80. Will that hurt the sound of the center and the PC800 i'm using for the surround or the pc2000 center.

Or should I cross at 100 all the way around. thanks in advance
pospower is offline  
post #290 of 7286 Old 11-06-2007, 05:22 AM
cmf
Senior Member
 
cmf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 443
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pospower View Post

Thanks but I'm not sure my question is clear. If I set the 1000 at 80 all of my speakers are set to 80. Will that hurt the sound of the center and the PC800 i'm using for the surround or the pc2000 center.

Or should I cross at 100 all the way around. thanks in advance

The PC2000 has the same drivers as the PM1000, so all three can be crossed at the same point without fear. Your surrounds are the PM800 -- surrounds rarely are asked to handle much bass, so you should be fine there as well.

Again, try 80 and 100 and see which you like better. Only you know what your ears tell you.
cmf is offline  
post #291 of 7286 Old 11-06-2007, 07:46 AM
Member
 
klassen619's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Is there any difference between the PC 60 and PC 600? Why does B.B. only sell the 60? Anywhere to buy Def Tech PC's online?

Klassen
klassen619 is offline  
post #292 of 7286 Old 11-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Senior Member
 
hamsamish09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa
Posts: 252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by klassen619 View Post

Is there any difference between the PC 60 and PC 600? Why does B.B. only sell the 60? Anywhere to buy Def Tech PC's online?

Klassen

Try ABT.com, talk them down for lowest price. Ask for Robert if possible.
hamsamish09 is offline  
post #293 of 7286 Old 11-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Member
 
czwsecurity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pospower View Post

Thanks but I'm not sure my question is clear. If I set the 1000 at 80 all of my speakers are set to 80. Will that hurt the sound of the center and the PC800 i'm using for the surround or the pc2000 center.

Or should I cross at 100 all the way around. thanks in advance

I would definitely try both and see what sounds better to you. The procenter 1000 and the promonitor 800s can easily be crossed over at 80hz (no worries about overdriving or damage). It also depends on what sub you choose and its highest response so you have a good transition. My crossover is at 80hz now with 4 pm800s and the procenter 1000 as that gave me the best transition and blending to the sub. as always though, your room and ears may vary though. And I will second the recommendation for ABT.com as they were 30-35% under what magnolia wanted as well as being an authorized dealer.
czwsecurity is offline  
post #294 of 7286 Old 11-07-2007, 04:50 AM
Member
 
pospower's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 194
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
thanks all. I have the PC1000 Sub. One more question should I get the analog or the digital sound meter from radio shack>
pospower is offline  
post #295 of 7286 Old 11-07-2007, 11:32 AM
Senior Member
 
hamsamish09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Tampa
Posts: 252
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I would suggest the analog meter. Measure with c weight ,slow.
hamsamish09 is offline  
post #296 of 7286 Old 11-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Senior Member
 
SirDracula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 406
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I would recommend the digital one, easier to read But I agree: C-weighted, Slow settings.
SirDracula is offline  
post #297 of 7286 Old 11-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Member
 
CURX8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a quick question that hopefully someone may advise me on. I have the ProCinema 600's. I have the HK AVR-247 as my receiver. Reading through the manual on sound set-up, it says to set the crossover on the receiver to the low number in the frequency range (which would be 55Hz for the Center Channel and 65Hz for the monitors). Right now they are set at 100Hz based off of the settings from the EZSet/EQ feature. would it be advisable to lower my crossover frequency or keep it at 100 as it is set now?
CURX8 is online now  
post #298 of 7286 Old 11-08-2007, 07:20 PM
Senior Member
 
SirDracula's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 406
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CURX8 View Post

I have a quick question that hopefully someone may advise me on. I have the ProCinema 600's. I have the HK AVR-247 as my receiver. Reading through the manual on sound set-up, it says to set the crossover on the receiver to the low number in the frequency range (which would be 55Hz for the Center Channel and 65Hz for the monitors). Right now they are set at 100Hz based off of the settings from the EZSet/EQ feature. would it be advisable to lower my crossover frequency or keep it at 100 as it is set now?

For the 600's you may in fact want to raise it to 110Hz or even 120Hz. These speakers cannot go down to 55Hz or 65Hz in spite of what the specs say.
SirDracula is offline  
post #299 of 7286 Old 11-08-2007, 07:33 PM
Member
 
CURX8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDracula View Post

For the 600's you may in fact want to raise it to 110Hz or even 120Hz. These speakers cannot go down to 55Hz or 65Hz in spite of what the specs say.

Gotcha. I do appreciate the response. Thank you very much. I will try it out on the different settings of higher crossover frequencies.
CURX8 is online now  
post #300 of 7286 Old 11-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Newbie
 
ttknuckles2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have current setup:

1 - PC 1000
2 - PM 1000's Front L/R
2 - PM 800's Rear L/R
1 - PS 1000
Yamaha RX-V661
PS3
Sony 40’ 1080P

Sorry if this is a repeat but I have 2 questions....

Has anyone had experience with the Yamaha auto-setup…I ran it and it sounds good but I was wondering if I'll get better response setting it up manual?

Will I see a difference running the Fronts through the Sub?....I currently have it setup with “sub-out”

Thanks
ttknuckles2000 is offline  
Reply Speakers

Tags
Definitive Technology Procinema 600 5 1 Speaker System , Definitive Technology Procinema 1000 5 1 Speaker System , Definitive Technology

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off