Definitive Technology ProCinema Series 600/800/1000 (or 60/80/100) Thread - Page 255 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 22Likes

post #7621 of 7623 Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
Liked: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboysen00 View Post
Thanks. Btw nice build thread just went through your thread. Sorry another question. I have been trying to figure out the Yamaha presence options. Most of the people I have seen on the web use the presence speakers up front. Would I be ok in the surround back/presence output for the backs? I guess I don't get how I can can use this option as either the presense (front) or back surrounds? Thanks
Check your manual, you should be able to use then l them as Rear Surrounds for 7.1 by using the proper setup configuration, and if you like, rear surrounds can be mounted up high as well.

And, thanks. Now you know where my screen name comes from.
tboysen00 likes this.

*Warning* None of my suggestions, ideas or even thoughts have any WAF, in any way!
My Build Thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-gen...formation.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7622 of 7623 Old Yesterday, 10:50 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALtlOff View Post
Check your manual, you should be able to use then l them as Rear Surrounds for 7.1 by using the proper setup configuration, and if you like, rear surrounds can be mounted up high as well.

And, thanks. Now you know where my screen name comes from.
Ha yeah. Love the setup. Someday You recommend the SVS pb 1000. I am thinking this sub wouldn't work well with my prosub 600 as the prosub is sealed and the pb is ported. Wonder if I'd be better off with the SVS SB?
post #7623 of 7623 Old Today, 12:47 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
Liked: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by tboysen00 View Post
Ha yeah. Love the setup. Someday You recommend the SVS pb 1000. I am thinking this sub wouldn't work well with my prosub 600 as the prosub is sealed and the pb is ported. Wonder if I'd be better off with the SVS SB?
Actually I was recommending either, they are the same price.
Ported or Sealed really won't matter as far as the matching, the real issue is actually going to be size, the PB is actually quite large, so if you do decide on the PB, do yourself a favor and make a box the same size as the Sub to make sure it will physically fit in your room.

*Warning* None of my suggestions, ideas or even thoughts have any WAF, in any way!
My Build Thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-gen...formation.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Definitive Technology Procinema 600 5 1 Speaker System , Definitive Technology Procinema 1000 5 1 Speaker System , Definitive Technology