The OFFICIAL JBL Owners Thread - Page 508 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #15211 of 15340 Old 06-11-2014, 08:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
filecat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Hi, Serg, and welcome..

Quote:
Originally Posted by husq2100 View Post
Thought id say high as im new here.
 
Bit of a JBL fan, I have Xti100, LS80 and some L15 that im fixing up. I also hope to be getting the components to some L26 so I can build some myself.
 
I also had Xti20 and a Xti 300 sub, but had to let them go due to moving.
 
Cheers
Serg

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
filecat13 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #15212 of 15340 Old 06-13-2014, 08:22 PM
Member
 
rokbyter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post


The HTPS400 has never failed to impress anyone.
Picked one up last week and hooked it up, but haven't had time to do the sub crawl or optimize it. Still, I'm very impressed so far. Outstanding sub, has exactly the sound I was looking for - controlled, tuneful, just sounds right. My use is about 60% music, 20% each of TV and movies - it works for everything.
rokbyter is offline  
post #15213 of 15340 Old 06-14-2014, 08:25 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokbyter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post


The HTPS400 has never failed to impress anyone.
Picked one up last week and hooked it up, but haven't had time to do the sub crawl or optimize it. Still, I'm very impressed so far. Outstanding sub, has exactly the sound I was looking for - controlled, tuneful, just sounds right. My use is about 60% music, 20% each of TV and movies - it works for everything.
I'm sure you'll come to appreciate the HTPS400 more as time goes by. If you want another one, there's one on eBay at a very reasonable price.
2 is better than one.
rdgrimes is offline  
post #15214 of 15340 Old 06-17-2014, 08:29 AM
Member
 
rokbyter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
A second one is very tempting. I think I'm already pushing it though, having one in a 850 sq ft apartment
rokbyter is offline  
post #15215 of 15340 Old 06-17-2014, 08:31 AM
Member
 
kpotier16's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Just got a jbl studio s center used for $30. Great sounding center channel
kpotier16 is offline  
post #15216 of 15340 Old 06-20-2014, 11:43 AM
Newbie
 
floorhor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I am putting together my first 5.1 system. I have a pair of L112's I bought when I was in high school...32 years ago, ooomph! Now I'm glad I was stupid with my money! I assume they will do fine as the fronts. From reading, everyone is saying the front three speakers need to match up. Any recommendations on a center for my L112's?
floorhor is offline  
post #15217 of 15340 Old 06-20-2014, 01:19 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by floorhor View Post
I am putting together my first 5.1 system. I have a pair of L112's I bought when I was in high school...32 years ago, ooomph! Now I'm glad I was stupid with my money! I assume they will do fine as the fronts. From reading, everyone is saying the front three speakers need to match up. Any recommendations on a center for my L112's?
If it hasn't already been done, those L112 need a re-foam on the woofers. Otherwise they're good to go. You can buy used L-series speakers on eBay and elsewhere that will be a great match. The best options are L46, L86, L96. An L46 would make a very good center.

A lot depends on how good your AVR is with auto-EQ, which is necessary when matching un-matched speakers. I'd say that of the current JBL line, the Studio L series is the closest for you. My recommendation would be LC2 for center and L820 or L830 for surrounds.
rdgrimes is offline  
post #15218 of 15340 Old 06-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Newbie
 
floorhor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
If it hasn't already been done, those L112 need a re-foam on the woofers. Otherwise they're good to go. You can buy used L-series speakers on eBay and elsewhere that will be a great match. The best options are L46, L86, L96. An L46 would make a very good center.

A lot depends on how good your AVR is with auto-EQ, which is necessary when matching un-matched speakers. I'd say that of the current JBL line, the Studio L series is the closest for you. My recommendation would be LC2 for center and L820 or L830 for surrounds.
When I found out what they were worth, I did the refoam. Also replaced the mid with the hole in it from one the yung uns.

Looks like the build and drivers on the L46 are similar to the 112's. I suppose i would have to position it vertically, or would horizontal work? Horizontal would be great so I wouldn't have to move the equipment cabinet.

If I have to do vertical, the L86 would probably be a better choice because it's got a mid. What say you?
floorhor is offline  
post #15219 of 15340 Old 06-20-2014, 02:36 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by floorhor View Post
When I found out what they were worth, I did the refoam. Also replaced the mid with the hole in it from one the yung uns.

Looks like the build and drivers on the L46 are similar to the 112's. I suppose i would have to position it vertically, or would horizontal work? Horizontal would be great so I wouldn't have to move the equipment cabinet.

If I have to do vertical, the L86 would probably be a better choice because it's got a mid. What say you?
The L46 is an outstanding speaker. Its only a little smaller than the L86. Either would work great. The issue is that it takes time to round them up unless you're willing to spend too much. As for horizontal placement, it won't make a huge difference. I've had both the L86 and L46. The L86 is a wonderful speaker. You could just as easily dig up another L112 if you have the room for it, that would sound amazing. But they do bring a bigger price. I have a pair of L96 and L112 here, neither of which I will ever let go of. The L86 has less power handling and lighter drivers, but sounds just as good at reasonable volume.

I once set up a 7.1 surround system with L250 L-R, L112 SR-SL and L96 SBR-SBL. It sounded pretty nice. I used a PC600 for center after failing an attempt to build a custom center.
rdgrimes is offline  
post #15220 of 15340 Old 06-22-2014, 11:05 PM
Member
 
WilliamDj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello I need your help with a ceiling mounts for jbl l820 recommend me any?
WilliamDj is offline  
post #15221 of 15340 Old 06-23-2014, 07:48 AM
Advanced Member
 
velvet396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Found a like-new pair of S38II for $300.
Bite?

I've had my eye on this speaker since forever...but will have a hard time finding a place to use it. I feel like they would be wasted as rear/surrounds.
velvet396 is offline  
post #15222 of 15340 Old 06-23-2014, 08:03 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet396 View Post
Found a like-new pair of S38II for $300.
Bite?

I've had my eye on this speaker since forever...but will have a hard time finding a place to use it. I feel like they would be wasted as rear/surrounds.
You can get them a lot cheaper on eBay, but then you have to deal with shipping.

In a 7.1 system the back speakers get as much or even more usage than the side surrounds, especially when using PLIIx to matrix 7.1 from 5.1. In any case you should work for having identical speakers in both positions. But as surrounds in a 5.1 system, yes by all means use S38.
rdgrimes is offline  
post #15223 of 15340 Old 06-23-2014, 08:28 AM
Advanced Member
 
velvet396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
You can get them a lot cheaper on eBay, but then you have to deal with shipping.

In a 7.1 system the back speakers get as much or even more usage than the side surrounds, especially when using PLIIx to matrix 7.1 from 5.1. In any case you should work for having identical speakers in both positions. But as surrounds in a 5.1 system, yes by all means use S38.
Pardon my usage of rear vs. side - I have a 5.1 setup. LC2 center, Venue Front L/R, Polk R30 surrounds.

With just movies & games, the rears really only get used for effects, so I would have a hard time putting them there. Although I don't have a large house and finding another place that would meet WAF is probably the largest challenge.

Thanks for the info on pricing, it was an ebay pair including shipping at $300.
velvet396 is offline  
post #15224 of 15340 Old 06-23-2014, 09:22 AM
Member
 
rokbyter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by velvet396 View Post
Pardon my usage of rear vs. side - I have a 5.1 setup. LC2 center, Venue Front L/R, Polk R30 surrounds.

With just movies & games, the rears really only get used for effects, so I would have a hard time putting them there. Although I don't have a large house and finding another place that would meet WAF is probably the largest challenge.

Thanks for the info on pricing, it was an ebay pair including shipping at $300.
if it were me, I'd pick up the S38s and upgrade the front L/R.
rokbyter is offline  
post #15225 of 15340 Old 06-23-2014, 10:28 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Smarty-pants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 129
^ Heck if you're willing to pay $300 for a pair of S38, why not opt for a pair of L820 (or L880 for a bit more) to upgrade the front speakers.
The L series will outperform the S38, and walk all over the Venue. Plus it will be a perfect match to the LC2.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Smarty-pants is offline  
post #15226 of 15340 Old 06-23-2014, 10:34 AM
Member
 
rokbyter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 62
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post
^ Heck if you're willing to pay $300 for a pair of S38, why not opt for a pair of L820 (or L880 for a bit more) to upgrade the front speakers.
The L series will outperform the S38, and walk all over the Venue. Plus it will be a perfect match to the LC2.
^very true. I have a pair of l820s I'd part with for that, actually. PM me if interested.
rokbyter is offline  
post #15227 of 15340 Old 06-23-2014, 11:24 AM
Advanced Member
 
velvet396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by rokbyter View Post
if it were me, I'd pick up the S38s and upgrade the front L/R.
love my Stadium fronts. If upgrading were only $300, I might listen to you. But it most definitely would not be, to upgrade the quality from the Stadiums...





Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post
^ Heck if you're willing to pay $300 for a pair of S38, why not opt for a pair of L820 (or L880 for a bit more) to upgrade the front speakers.
The L series will outperform the S38, and walk all over the Venue. Plus it will be a perfect match to the LC2.
You would have a hard time convincing me to pick up 820's to replace the Stadiums with two 8" woofers. Who do I have to rob to get them anywhere near "a bit more"? Let's say 33% more, $400, for a pair.


Edit: I was really just looking to see if the 38's were a good price. Having received that feedback, I'm going to back away slowly now. I'd rather not fight. I won my battle with upgrade-itis, I enjoy my system as-is and my bank account thanks me for it. I wish the rest of you the best in your hunt for audio perfection. Don't forget to stop and enjoy your setups.

Last edited by velvet396; 06-23-2014 at 11:40 AM.
velvet396 is offline  
post #15228 of 15340 Old 06-23-2014, 03:43 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Smarty-pants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 129
^Sorry, I didn't realize those were the models you had.
For some reason I was under the impression you had bookshelf speakers.
So ya, in order to do a decent upgrade you would have to go with the L880s or L890s.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Smarty-pants is offline  
post #15229 of 15340 Old 06-24-2014, 05:55 AM
Member
 
WilliamDj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 46
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This ceiling mount is a good choice for the l820?



http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FZ136AU/...I2W8HEKWU5L73G


Enviado desde mi iPhone con Tapatalk
WilliamDj is offline  
post #15230 of 15340 Old 06-24-2014, 07:20 AM
Advanced Member
 
velvet396's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Those S38II's I had my eye on might only be $225. That's maybe a different discussion than $300.

Damn!

Edit: Some lucky bastard got them for $232 shipped. I was in a meeting when it ended. Saved me some money, I guess!

Last edited by velvet396; 06-24-2014 at 09:24 AM.
velvet396 is offline  
post #15231 of 15340 Old 06-24-2014, 07:52 PM
Newbie
 
birdseye40's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
jbl studio series for sale

just read this thread.....I so happen to have JBL L7s ; Studio Series Center Channel LC2 ;
Studio Series L820 ; Studio Series S36 II. selling as set or any speakers you need.
birdseye40 is offline  
post #15232 of 15340 Old 06-25-2014, 09:46 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 215
I'm surprised that someone hasn't yet grabbed this deal:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271519298562...84.m1423.l2649

This HTPS400 has been sitting on eBay for some time. UPS shipping will be close to $100.
I'm tempted to grab it just to have as a spare.

rdgrimes is offline  
post #15233 of 15340 Old 06-25-2014, 10:34 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Smarty-pants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 129
^ I don't think it would even be 100. I'm in the northern end of Ohio and it's showing 75 for me.
It's also a BIN auction OR BEST OFFER. Shows there has been 1 offer that was declined, but who knows what that offer was.
A decent deal for someone, but not me. My fun budget is the size of a peanut these days.

The description doesn't exactly instill confidence that it isn't half broken.
..."working condition"...

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Smarty-pants is offline  
post #15234 of 15340 Old 06-25-2014, 10:40 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 215
^^^
I shipped one in factory packing from here to Omaha and it was about $90. Weight is ~70# packed.
rdgrimes is offline  
post #15235 of 15340 Old 06-25-2014, 10:43 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Smarty-pants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 129
^Maybe he has the weight under-estimated then.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Smarty-pants is offline  
post #15236 of 15340 Old 06-25-2014, 10:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
filecat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
I'm surprised that someone hasn't yet grabbed this deal:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/271519298562...84.m1423.l2649

This HTPS400 has been sitting on eBay for some time. UPS shipping will be close to $100.
I'm tempted to grab it just to have as a spare.

Some of us already have too many subs, including you and me, and it would be a shame to have it sit lonely and unused as a spare.

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
filecat13 is offline  
post #15237 of 15340 Old 06-25-2014, 10:54 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
rdgrimes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Nuevo Mexico
Posts: 16,145
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
Liked: 215
Quote:
Originally Posted by filecat13 View Post
Some of us already have too many subs, including you and me, and it would be a shame to have it sit lonely and unused as a spare.
Except that sooner or later they all die. I have spare PS1400s collecting dust. As I recall, you sold a few of these not long ago. Certainly at this price you get a sub performing closer to the $1000 class. Nobody ever believes what these little bundles of muscle can do till they try one.
rdgrimes is offline  
post #15238 of 15340 Old 06-25-2014, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
filecat13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SoCal
Posts: 4,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdgrimes View Post
Except that sooner or later they all die. I have spare PS1400s collecting dust. As I recall, you sold a few of these not long ago. Certainly at this price you get a sub performing closer to the $1000 class. Nobody ever believes what these little bundles of muscle can do till they try one.
If by "a few" you mean six PS1400s, yes I did, along with four HTPS400s...

and I still have too many subs!

What I can afford, when I can afford it...
filecat13 is offline  
post #15239 of 15340 Old 06-25-2014, 11:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Mudslide's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,141
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarty-pants View Post
^
The L series will outperform the S38.
This notion seems to get passed around a lot. I wonder how many people that report same actually did an A/B listening test in a controlled environment to come to this decision. Well...I did, and there is virtually NO advantage to either model. In fact, they sound incredibly alike. YMMV.

MARGARITAS,
they're not just for breakfast anymore.
Mudslide is offline  
post #15240 of 15340 Old 06-26-2014, 01:52 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Smarty-pants's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 16,158
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslide View Post
This notion seems to get passed around a lot. I wonder how many people that report same actually did an A/B listening test in a controlled environment to come to this decision. Well...I did, and there is virtually NO advantage to either model. In fact, they sound incredibly alike. YMMV.
Well there's something wrong with your ears then. I had a full set of E-series and a pair of S38.
The Es were sold to help pay for the Ls and I held on to the S38 for a while, but ended up selling them since I couldn't use them anywhere practical.
I have a dedicated theater room with proper acoustical treatments for accurate sound.
I hear a distinct difference between the S38, the E50 and the LC2 / L820. Better clarity, better imaging, smoother frequency response for the Ls.
It's not like night and day difference, but it's not so subtle either.

~Dave

...Theater Room Setup...
JVC DLA-RS40-U... Oppo BDP-105D... Toshiba HD-XA2... Uverse VIP-2250... Roku Streaming Stick... Emotiva XPA-3... Onkyo TX-SR805
JBL LC2 (x3) ... JBL L820 (x6) ... SVS PB10-ISD (x2) ... SVS 20-39-PCI
Smarty-pants is offline  
Reply Speakers

Tags
Jbl Professional , Jbl Harman Kardon , Jbl G200 Bookshelf Speakers , Jbl S Center Center Channel Speaker , Jbl Balboa Sub 10 Inch Powered Subwoofer , Center Channel Speaker Sku Pas749099 , Jbl , Jbl Northridge E30 2 Way 6 Inch Bookshelf Speakers Pair Black Ash , Jbl Lc1 3 Way High Performance Dual 5 1 4 Inch Center Channel Loudspeaker Black , Jbl Lc2 4 Way High Performance 6 Inch Dual Wall Mountable Center Channel Loudspeaker Black , Center Channel Speakers , Athena
Gear in this thread - G200 by PriceGrabber.com

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off