Originally Posted by Cajun_Mike
That is a sick center channel for sure..... although not the prettiest speaker I've ever seen. hehe. Might want to keep the speaker grills on. hahaha.
What are you powering them with? What front projector are you using? give us the entire setup.
When the lights are out, it disappears but I do keep the grills on usually.
My current rack and the rest of this set-up is:
1. Lexicon - MC12HD EQ 1080p pre/pro
2. Lexicon new Zx-7 300wpc amplifier (has two power supplies requiring 2 separate dedicated 15 amp outlets)
3. Projector is a callibrated JVC RS1 (soon to be replaced by the RS2) projecting onto a 114" 16:9 Stewart Firehawk screen.
4. Samsung Blu Ray 1200 player.
5. Cambridge Audio Azur 840C up-sampling CD player (coming in shortly)
6. Shunyata Hydra Model 8, Model 4 power conditioning,
7. Cabling is a combination of Speltz Anti-Cable, Bolder Cables, and Bluejeans cable.
8. Def Tech Trinity Subwoofer - handling just the LFE. Triad Platinum dual 18" subs handle front left and right channels separately (below 80 Hz).