Triad Owner's Thread - Page 272 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 393Likes

post #8131 of 8134 Old Yesterday, 05:45 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Scarpelli View Post
Hey, it's me, after a two year absence from AVS Forum and this, my favorite thread. AVS fouled up my account so I could not log on, and I only yesterday fixed the problem.

I retired from Triad over five years ago, and I am now a bit out of touch with current product issues. I do know there's some really cool new stuff, but I am not up to speed enough to offer any useful technical advice. I am still in touch with sales and engineering folks at Triad, but my knowledge of Triad is attenuated. I'm getting notifications for this thread, and I'll lurk, but I won't post much. I have many unanswered notifications and I'll try to get to those in the next week. If I haven't responded to you it's because I was locked out of this Forum for two years. I bear no animosity, though.

For most of that time, I've been wordsmithing for Audioholics, and my old friend Gene DellaSala. If you Google "Scarpelli" and "Audioholics" you should find around fifteen articles dealing with home theater, surround sound, turntables, and other pithy subjects. You may or may not learn anything, but you'll most likely get a titter, yuk, or guffaw.

Anyway, it's nice to see the thread survived and flourished in my absence. You're a great bunch.
Welcome back!
65Goat likes this.

Samsung 65" TV
Datasat LS10 (w/ DIRAC & Atmos)
Two Emotiva XPA-7's (2nd Gen)
Seven Triad InWall Silver LCR's & Four KEF Ci200RR-THX Atmos speakers
Two Deep Sea Sound Mariana 24" subs
Vicoustic room treatment
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #8132 of 8134 Old Yesterday, 05:54 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 91
Hey Paul,

Great to see you over here. Loved reading your stuff over at Audioholics.
post #8133 of 8134 Old Today, 05:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherr127 View Post
Thank you sir for sharing the experience.From your experience,what do you think of Adam gtc compare to triad?
I absolutely love Adam Audio products................I heard both the Columns and Pencils............EXCELLENT SPEAKERS!

Never heard the Adam Audio GTC 88's but was extremely interested in them.....................their introduction at CEDIA was a major hit!! Was considering booking a flight to New York to hear them, but was waiting for Adam Audio to introduce their in-walls with exact same driver configuration as their GTC 88's. Before I booked flight Adam Audio scraped their in-wall venture so I dropped GTC's from consideration for my room.
post #8134 of 8134 Old Today, 05:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 836
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Scarpelli View Post
Hey, it's me, after a two year absence from AVS Forum and this, my favorite thread. AVS fouled up my account so I could not log on, and I only yesterday fixed the problem.

I retired from Triad over five years ago, and I am now a bit out of touch with current product issues. I do know there's some really cool new stuff, but I am not up to speed enough to offer any useful technical advice. I am still in touch with sales and engineering folks at Triad, but my knowledge of Triad is attenuated. I'm getting notifications for this thread, and I'll lurk, but I won't post much. I have many unanswered notifications and I'll try to get to those in the next week. If I haven't responded to you it's because I was locked out of this Forum for two years. I bear no animosity, though.

For most of that time, I've been wordsmithing for Audioholics, and my old friend Gene DellaSala. If you Google "Scarpelli" and "Audioholics" you should find around fifteen articles dealing with home theater, surround sound, turntables, and other pithy subjects. You may or may not learn anything, but you'll most likely get a titter, yuk, or guffaw.

Anyway, it's nice to see the thread survived and flourished in my absence. You're a great bunch.
Welcome back Paul!

A lot has happened in your absence from Triad............................you MUST hop on your bike and pedal to Portland to hear for yourself the Triad Cinema Reference speakers! Seriously, the best speakers I've EVER heard......................and that says a lot.

BTW, was in Park City three weeks ago....................should have sent you a subsonic message your way!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Triad

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page