eD Owner's Thread - Page 4 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #91 of 2103 Old 12-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah
 
grubavs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: on the noisy end of the Half Moon Bay, CA Airport
Posts: 3,663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashX View Post

I think I've said on here before, but we have been watching 5 movies a week since getting the new speakers. EVERYTHING just sounds SO much better because of them.

My wife even said, "I'm really glad you got these new speakers." We went from 5.1 to 9.1. I figured she'd think I was crazy. But she is really enjoying them too!

I didn't realize you cold get a 2x presence channel and 2x rear back surrounds... what receiver are you using, a Yamaha?

Rem facias, rem
si possis, recte, si non, quocumque modo, rem.
grubavs is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #92 of 2103 Old 12-11-2007, 08:04 AM
Member
 
Monsterx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I ordered a 5.1 system from them, 2 towers, MTM up front, 5TCs in the back, and a custom front firing 300 (trying not to shoot directly into the downstairs neighbors). The sub won't get here until January

We watched transformers last night. It sounded great, but it really wasn't full without the sub.

I have a few questions for owners.

First, what is the deal with these floor spikes? Is it only needed for carpet? I have all the speakers on hardwood, any reason to install them?


Also, I am using a pannasonic XR-55 reciever, the volume was set to about -40, and while it sounded good, I feel like for the size of the speakers they weren't filling out as well as they could. The sound felt more narrow then I expected. The towers are set to the left and right of the TV stand, probably 7 feet apart. Which of the following factors could help fill the sound more.

Receiver: (is the XR-55 not powerful enough? Is there settings I should use?)
Speaker width: (Should I move the towers farther apart?)
Wait for the sub: (Am I crazy and should just wait for the sub)

Thanks

Steve
Monsterx is offline  
post #93 of 2103 Old 12-11-2007, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
tonybradley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 3,658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I believe the spikes are just for carpet. The towers have a base built in, so it should be fine to just sit them on the hardwood.

I'm not familiar with your receiver, but the (-40) volume doesn't tell us anything. I run my receiver between -10 to 0dB, where 0dB is the reference point at 75dB. Have you calibrated all your speakers with an SPL Meter? That's the key. If not, you may have your center volume or surround volume overpowering the low volume of the Mains. My receiver emits test tones out of each speaker at a volume level of 0dB on my receiver. I use an SPL meter to adjust the volume of each speaker seperately so that the SPL Meter reads 75dB for each speaker. That means, at a volume of 0dB, I'm listening at 75dB out of all my speakers. Some movies are recorded louder than others, and I'll have to back off the main volume to -10 or so.

Calibrate your speakers first, then let us know how they sound. If you don't have an SPL meter, do the Test Tones of your receiver and try and match up the individual volume levels they best you can by your ear. You should get somewhat close if you take your time.

I also do not have my sub yet. Subs are essential for HT, so Calibrate and wait for Sub before you worry too much. I had my old Infinity Sub hooked up, and I felt the Towers and the MTM Center were OUTSTANDING!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Monsterx View Post

I ordered a 5.1 system from them, 2 towers, MTM up front, 5TCs in the back, and a custom front firing 300 (trying not to shoot directly into the downstairs neighbors). The sub won't get here until January

We watched transformers last night. It sounded great, but it really wasn't full without the sub.

I have a few questions for owners.

First, what is the deal with these floor spikes? Is it only needed for carpet? I have all the speakers on hardwood, any reason to install them?


Also, I am using a pannasonic XR-55 reciever, the volume was set to about -40, and while it sounded good, I feel like for the size of the speakers they weren't filling out as well as they could. The sound felt more narrow then I expected. The towers are set to the left and right of the TV stand, probably 7 feet apart. Which of the following factors could help fill the sound more.

Receiver: (is the XR-55 not powerful enough? Is there settings I should use?)
Speaker width: (Should I move the towers farther apart?)
Wait for the sub: (Am I crazy and should just wait for the sub)

Thanks

Steve


Tony
tonybradley is offline  
post #94 of 2103 Old 12-11-2007, 08:30 AM
Member
 
Monsterx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 26
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have no doubt in these speakers, I just want to get the most out of them. I will calibrate them, honestly I think if I just ran them a little louder it would have given me a more full experience. I am just so worried about the neighbors downstairs. I think the lack of sub is what was messing with me here.
Monsterx is offline  
post #95 of 2103 Old 12-11-2007, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
CrashX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Fenton, MO
Posts: 213
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by grubavs View Post

I didn't realize you cold get a 2x presence channel and 2x rear back surrounds... what receiver are you using, a Yamaha?

I am running a Yamaha RX-V2700. It unfortunately does not run both the front presence and rear surrounds at the same time, even with an external amp. So I run front presence for TV shows and rear surround for movies.

But the new RX-Z11 does power both sets at the same time PLUS an additional set of rear presence. I plan on upgrading to that in a month or two, so I set myself up for 9.1 already.
CrashX is offline  
post #96 of 2103 Old 12-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah
 
grubavs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: on the noisy end of the Half Moon Bay, CA Airport
Posts: 3,663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashX View Post

I am running a Yamaha RX-V2700. It unfortunately does not run both the front presence and rear surrounds at the same time, even with an external amp. So I run front presence for TV shows and rear surround for movies.

But the new RX-Z11 does power both sets at the same time PLUS an additional set of rear presence. I plan on upgrading to that in a month or two, so I set myself up for 9.1 already.

WOW! Enjoy. I'm sure you will.

Rem facias, rem
si possis, recte, si non, quocumque modo, rem.
grubavs is offline  
post #97 of 2103 Old 12-12-2007, 04:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Chris Schempp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Posts: 2,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew007 View Post

Also, during HT builder it says you receive a 15% discount but it's gone when you add it to cart. whats wrong with it?

Wow, I didn't realize this thread was still going.

Figured I'd post this one up here for you guys.

Our web dev updated some stuff with our shopping cart to make future custom products a bit easier to do. Unfortunately, he commented out the line that allowed for the 15% discount.

It was fixed around noon on Monday.

Silly programmers

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their full range stuff as much as the guys over the the sub forum are enjoying the bass.

Chris Schempp
How to post links to Amazon.com Products.
PSN - Mandos_eD
Chris Schempp is offline  
post #98 of 2103 Old 12-14-2007, 03:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
iceperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just added 3 6T6 MTMs to my A5-350 order. I wanted towers but they don't have any feet (the little piece at the bottom that the spike screw into) for them in stock and it was going to be early feb if I wanted them. If I find the MTMs wanting as mains I'll add a few towers later and move them to the rear. If they sound fine I'll get some rears later (will be using the Polk RT35s I'm using for mains now as rears until then.)

Anyone know if they're going to be adding a 6TC series bookshelf anytime soon?
iceperson is offline  
post #99 of 2103 Old 12-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Member
 
drift1492's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 30
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I am about to order the towers. They don't have any of the feet? So a couple little metal feet are putting the towers on back order until Feb? That doesn't make any sense? Please explain.

*Edit - I just checked the site and the towers are backordered until Jan 12. Great.
drift1492 is offline  
post #100 of 2103 Old 12-14-2007, 05:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
iceperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift1492 View Post

I am about to order the towers. They don't have any of the feet? So a couple little metal feet are putting the towers on back order until Feb? That doesn't make any sense? Please explain.

*Edit - I just checked the site and the towers are backordered until Jan 12. Great.

Feet might be a bad term. If you look at this picture you can see what I'm talking about, notice the little "platform" or whatever that the spikes are screwed into. I'm pretty sure this is what the guy from the online help was talking about. He said late jan early feb.

iceperson is offline  
post #101 of 2103 Old 12-14-2007, 08:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Blacklac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Holy crap. Thank god I ordered when I did! (Towers) Mine should arrive tomorrow along with a 6T6 Center.

Denon 1908 ordered.

Getting ready to DIY my own A2-300.

Just need to save for some new bookshelves for my computer so I can move my A3-5TC's to the rear surrounds.
Blacklac is offline  
post #102 of 2103 Old 12-14-2007, 09:10 PM
Member
 
hjd17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gaithersburg
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just got the 6T6 towers, will post review after i watch some movies on it.
hjd17 is offline  
post #103 of 2103 Old 12-15-2007, 10:23 AM
Immaculate Grand Phoobah
 
grubavs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: on the noisy end of the Half Moon Bay, CA Airport
Posts: 3,663
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Schempp View Post

Wow, I didn't realize this thread was still going.

Figured I'd post this one up here for you guys.

Our web dev updated some stuff with our shopping cart to make future custom products a bit easier to do. Unfortunately, he commented out the line that allowed for the 15% discount.

It was fixed around noon on Monday.

Silly programmers

Glad to hear everyone is enjoying their full range stuff as much as the guys over the the sub forum are enjoying the bass.

I thought my (wish/dream) package increased a lot!!!

Rem facias, rem
si possis, recte, si non, quocumque modo, rem.
grubavs is offline  
post #104 of 2103 Old 12-15-2007, 09:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tonybradley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 3,658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hjd17 View Post

I just got the 6T6 towers, will post review after i watch some movies on it.

I'm interested in hearing your thoughts. I received my Towers and Center a week ago today. So far, I am really enjoying them.....and they aren't even broke in yet. Should be a wonderful experience once I have the A5-350

Does anyone recommend placing a CD on Repeat, cranking the volume and letting it play all day long to "break in" the speakers?

Tony
tonybradley is offline  
post #105 of 2103 Old 12-16-2007, 11:30 AM
Member
 
hjd17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Gaithersburg
Posts: 99
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
So far watched Pirates of Carribean, 300 and Gladiator. I gota tell you i am amazed. When i was using RTI6 as fronts i had my volume at 45, now with this i have my volume set at 35. Everything just sounds so much better and crisp. Cant wait till i get my A2-300 next month.
hjd17 is offline  
post #106 of 2103 Old 12-17-2007, 09:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
alexlindeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newton, IA
Posts: 1,040
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by drift1492 View Post

I am about to order the towers. They don't have any of the feet? So a couple little metal feet are putting the towers on back order until Feb? That doesn't make any sense? Please explain.

*Edit - I just checked the site and the towers are backordered until Jan 12. Great.

As the post below yours shows in the pictures, there is a base to the tower.

We are out of towers for the mean time, except a pair or two that do not have the base, which can still ship, just only if the customer tells us they want them.
alexlindeman is offline  
post #107 of 2103 Old 12-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Member
 
Armaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I noticed that the eD lineup of speakers are 6-ohm as opposed to 8-ohms. Why? Thanks in advance!
Armaan is offline  
post #108 of 2103 Old 12-17-2007, 04:58 PM
Member
 
Potent68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Gentleman, I haven't posted up yet as I've been setting up my new place, but I have the 3 6T6 MTM's for my center, and rears, and the towers up front, and WOW!

It sounded great on my Onkyo 505, and then my new 805 arrived.... *insert evil grin here* I'm still waiting on my sub, but these speakers have some GREAT bass! I had, of all movies, Iron Eagle (old F-16 fighter jet movie) and when they were in air combat I was hearing jet noises that kept dropping my jaw! LOL.

I'll post up pictures soon, and get more detailed on my impressions of it. So far, EVERYBODY has been impressed though!

Tom
Potent68 is offline  
post #109 of 2103 Old 12-17-2007, 05:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
iceperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just got my 3 6T6 MTM's in and replaced the Polk RT35s and CS245 I was using and all I can say is WOW. Can't wait to get my A5-350 in a few weeks.

Oh, I'm using an 805 as well. Was planning on getting a few towers when they're back in stock and moving 2 of the MTMs to the rear, but after hearing these (and seeing exactly how big they are) I think I might just get a few bookshelves to throw back there.
iceperson is offline  
post #110 of 2103 Old 12-18-2007, 08:22 AM
AVS Special Member
 
alexlindeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newton, IA
Posts: 1,040
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceperson View Post

, but after hearing these (and seeing exactly how big they are) I think I might just get a few bookshelves to throw back there.

We get that a lot.

People do not realize how big they are.

Although I have had one person say they expected it to be larger.
alexlindeman is offline  
post #111 of 2103 Old 12-18-2007, 09:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
iceperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlindeman View Post

We get that a lot.

People do not realize how big they are.

Although I have had one person say they expected it to be larger.

I can't imagine that you could go any larger on a non-tower without looking ridiculous. I'll try to pull out the digital and take some pics with these sitting next to the RT35s and a dollar bill or something just so people can get a feel for the size of them.

Are there any plans for an A6 series bookshelf? Basically what I'm looking for is the 6T6 MTM, but with a single midrange driver to use for rears.
iceperson is offline  
post #112 of 2103 Old 12-18-2007, 09:33 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Chris Schempp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Grand Forks, ND
Posts: 2,302
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceperson View Post

I can't imagine that you could go any larger on a non-tower without looking ridiculous. I'll try to pull out the digital and take some pics with these sitting next to the RT35s and a dollar bill or something just so people can get a feel for the size of them.

Are there any plans for an A6 series bookshelf? Basically what I'm looking for is the 6T6 MTM, but with a single midrange driver to use for rears.

Prototyped and it's something we may pursue, but not for now.

Chris Schempp
How to post links to Amazon.com Products.
PSN - Mandos_eD
Chris Schempp is offline  
post #113 of 2103 Old 12-18-2007, 10:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
iceperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Schempp View Post

Prototyped and it's something we may pursue, but not for now.

Bummer. I'd love to eventually have a matching A6-6T6 7.1 setup with the towers in front, MTMs for surrounds, and a couple of the bookshelves for rear surrounds.
iceperson is offline  
post #114 of 2103 Old 12-19-2007, 04:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
alexlindeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Newton, IA
Posts: 1,040
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
One thing with the 6.5" bookshelf, was that it was large, about 75% of the 6T6 MTM. Which is why we decided against if for the time being.
alexlindeman is offline  
post #115 of 2103 Old 12-19-2007, 04:34 PM
AVS Special Member
 
iceperson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,432
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlindeman View Post

One thing with the 6.5" bookshelf, was that it was large, about 75% of the 6T6 MTM. Which is why we decided against if for the time being.

Makes sense, I guess I'm just trying to get the best possible match for music. In the past when I've had speakers with different tweeters/woofers in the surrounds than the mains I didn't think the sound "meshed" very well when listening to 2 channel music while using the 5 speaker DSP settings on my receiver.

Also, the more I look at my 6T6 MTMs the more I'm not sure I like the MTM setup too. For the center it's great, but with the tweeter positioned at the correct height for my listening position the top of the speaker sits very high. It sounds great, it just looks off. Perhaps I just need to get used to them.
iceperson is offline  
post #116 of 2103 Old 12-21-2007, 02:00 PM
Member
 
srogue's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 19
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys, im thinking of buying a minimal package from Ed before the price increases take effect. I don't have alot of cash, my budget for the sub and speakers is 700.00. So i'm gona keep it small, and wanted to know if you think this setup would be okay, or if there would be any problems.

Thinking of getting:

1x a2-300 Sub
1x A6 - 5T5 Center
1x A6 - 6T6 MTM Pair (fronts)

and use a pair of HTiB panasonic speakers for the surrounds, until I can afford to buy a pair of 5TC bookshelves to replace them.

Would the 6t6 pair overpower the 5t5 center? Or is mixing 6t6 and 5t5s in the front a bad idea?

I could alternatively get this for about 700:

1x a2-300 sub
1x 5t5 center
1x 5t5 pair
1x 5tc pair

for a complete 5.1 setup. You think that would be a decent setup? I'm currently using a Klipsch Quintet III 5.0 setup, along with a jerry rigged subwoofer scavanged from a Klipsch Promedia 2.1 computer speaker setup (Have an Acculine Asub on pre-order, but it won't be made until around Februrary, but will cancel it if I go with an Ed package instead.) Although the sound isn't bad, I'm left wanting more sound, the Klipshe just dont have enough base, and my sub that im currently using isn't meant for a HT setup, so its all kinda dissapointing. Maybe I should wait till the Asub shows up, but by then it would be to late to get a good price on an Ed sub.

So anyway, I am thinking of taking the Quintets back and ordering one of the packages above.

Any help is apprecaited!
srogue is offline  
post #117 of 2103 Old 12-22-2007, 09:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Blacklac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
So are the towers weak in the bass department, or have I not got my receiver dialed in yet? I was expecting a fair amount more of bass from these things. I am using A6-6T6 Towers and A6-6T6 MTM center. I had more bass from my 10y/o Aiwa bookshelves.
Blacklac is offline  
post #118 of 2103 Old 12-22-2007, 01:06 PM
Member
 
Armaan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 92
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post

So are the towers weak in the bass department, or have I not got my receiver dialed in yet? I was expecting a fair amount more of bass from these things. I am using A6-6T6 Towers and A6-6T6 MTM center. I had more bass from my 10y/o Aiwa bookshelves.

Hmmm. Which receiver are you using? Might wanna hit up eD online...
Armaan is offline  
post #119 of 2103 Old 12-22-2007, 02:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Blacklac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,065
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Its a Denon 1908 and it has a horrible manual. I just got it all hooked up and haven't fully dove into all the setting yet, but I do know the crossover is down to 40hz. I was really expecting more so I hope its just my receiver, somehow. They are nice and clear though. A little more laid back than I wanted, but I'm happy. HD audio formats sound very nice!
Blacklac is offline  
post #120 of 2103 Old 12-22-2007, 03:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
tonybradley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Charleston, WV
Posts: 3,658
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklac View Post

Its a Denon 1908 and it has a horrible manual. I just got it all hooked up and haven't fully dove into all the setting yet, but I do know the crossover is down to 40hz. I was really expecting more so I hope its just my receiver, somehow. They are nice and clear though. A little more laid back than I wanted, but I'm happy. HD audio formats sound very nice!

Make sure you didn't make the same silly mistake I did. I thought the SAME thing at first. There was no bass at all. I sold my old speaker system, including the Sub, and my eD sub hasn't come in yet. Crazy me, I forgot to make the necessary changes in the receiver. I still had my Left and Right speakers set to SMALL and Subwoofer set to YES. So, I changed the Center and Mains from SMALL to LARGE and set Subwoofer to NO. There is some NICE bass from these mains. For music, it's great. For movies, you need a sub, so the BIG explosions are missing, but plenty of bass that I can watch a movie and still really enjoy it with full sound.

Tony
tonybradley is offline  
Reply Speakers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off