The Official Salk Sound Owner's And Discussion Thread - Page 159 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 206Likes

post #4741 of 9851 Old 07-28-2010, 07:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Mac View Post

So now with that out of the way it was time to get serious and crank the volume. I finished listening to Mark Knopflers The Ragpickers Wife which just sounded incredible. I then put in one of my favorite albums/CDs of all time Jeff Beck's Blow By Blow. I have an enhanced Super Bit version that sounds excellent. This album was produced by George Martin at his Air Studios and it is an incredible sounding CD. I played Cause We've Ended As Lovers and Diamond Dust two of my favorite tracks.

I cranked the volume with both of these tracks more so than I have in a real long time. What I got in return was just incredible sound quality that was completely free of any distortion, pinpoint imaging and not a hint of brightness. The weight of the music was also very impressive with the bass, kick drums and even the weight of the string arrangements right there. On Diamond Dust the keyboards at time take on an almost surround type of quality that the STs really expand on. I have listened to this album/CD quite often since its release in 1975 and I can say without a doubt this is the best it has ever sounded to me.

With this limited listening session today I am finding that I am extremely happy I bought the STs and SongCenter. As much as the Sierra-1s are an outstanding speaker the STs are just a cut above in overall SQ IMO. It is even more evident when pushed to higher volumes today as the STs have the distinct advantage. Although I do not often get a chance to crank the volume as I did today it is nice that the capability is there for when I want to.

Bill

Nice write-up, Bill.
The bolded part is one of the qualities of my HT2s that has always impressed me, the lack of distortion and clean, pure sound.
It can be surprising sometimes when listening to music, you don't realize how much SPL is being generated until you you try to talk to someone.

It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4742 of 9851 Old 07-28-2010, 08:22 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1589 Post(s)
Liked: 1858
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milt99 View Post

Nice write-up, Bill.
The bolded part is one of the qualities of my HT2s that has always impressed me, the lack of distortion and clean, pure sound.
It can be surprising sometimes when listening to music, you don't realize how much SPL is being generated until you you try to talk to someone.

Milt,

Thanks. You are so right in the fact that I really did not realize how loud I was playing it till I looked at the volume level of my 2100. It was at about 11 o'clock which is pretty damn loud in my room. Even at lower volume levels the resolution is still there but I prefer it loud as it sounds so good.

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Oppo BDP-103/105D, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
post #4743 of 9851 Old 07-28-2010, 10:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
After reading all the raving reviews of the Salk speakers, I'm now highly inclined to buy a pair of Song Towers with Ribbon Tweeters. My original plan was to buy a pair of Paradigm Studio 60s. I listened to an early version of the Paradigm (paired with a Rotel AV receiver) several years ago and I absolutely love them. It feels like "love at first sight" to me, only the "sight" should be replaced by "hearing". I have set my heart on the 'digm ever since then and has been itchy for them for a few years. I was not able to buy them back then due to the fact that I need to relocate soon and I only had a small apartment. Now I finally settled down and moved into a big house with a dedicated theater room, it's time to buy some "real" speakers . My first choice is of course Paradigm and the Studio 60s fits perfectly in my budget. I also listened to a few other speakers, including B&W, Definite Technology, Klipsch, etc, and none of them in my own opinion can top the Paradigm.

However, after reading the posts on AVS and audio circle for a while, it seems to me that the Salk maybe a better choice than the 'digm, even though the STs are a bit more expensive than the Studio 60s. But I don't want to give up my "first love" (aka, 'digm) without actually listening to the STs. It feels like cheating on your girlfriend with someone you only met on Internet -- Sorry about my poor analogy . Anyway, it would be really great if I can "meet" this mysterious STs in person before I can "propose" to "her" .

So I'm wondering if anybody could give me an opportunity to audition your STs. I live in Fayetteville AR, and I'm willing to drive within any 150 mile radius (Tulsa OK, Springfield MO, Little Rock AR, ...) to give the ST a serious listening. Also I'll go to Miami early December for a business trip and that would be another audition opportunity for me. I usually go to DC once or twice a year, but my next DC trip has not been set yet. I would greatly appreciate any audition opportunity!

Also I'm wondering if anybody here has experience with both the Studio 60s and STs? Some comparison between the two speakers would be highly appreciated!

post #4744 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 06:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw87c View Post

After reading all the raving reviews of the Salk speakers, I'm now highly inclined to buy a pair of Song Towers with Ribbon Tweeters. My original plan was to buy a pair of Paradigm Studio 60s. I listened to an early version of the Paradigm (paired with a Rotel AV receiver) several years ago and I absolutely love them. It feels like "love at first sight" to me, only the "sight" should be replaced by "hearing". I have set my heart on the 'digm ever since then and has been itchy for them for a few years. I was not able to buy them back then due to the fact that I need to relocate soon and I only had a small apartment. Now I finally settled down and moved into a big house with a dedicated theater room, it's time to buy some "real" speakers . My first choice is of course Paradigm and the Studio 60s fits perfectly in my budget. I also listened to a few other speakers, including B&W, Definite Technology, Klipsch, etc, and none of them in my own opinion can top the Paradigm.

However, after reading the posts on AVS and audio circle for a while, it seems to me that the Salk maybe a better choice than the 'digm, even though the STs are a bit more expensive than the Studio 60s. But I don't want to give up my "first love" (aka, 'digm) without actually listening to the STs. It feels like cheating on your girlfriend with someone you only met on Internet -- Sorry about my poor analogy . Anyway, it would be really great if I can "meet" this mysterious STs in person before I can "propose" to "her" .

So I'm wondering if anybody could give me an opportunity to audition your STs. I live in Fayetteville AR, and I'm willing to drive within any 150 mile radius (Tulsa OK, Springfield MO, Little Rock AR, ...) to give the ST a serious listening. Also I'll go to Miami early December for a business trip and that would be another audition opportunity for me. I usually go to DC once or twice a year, but my next DC trip has not been set yet. I would greatly appreciate any audition opportunity!

Also I'm wondering if anybody here has experience with both the Studio 60s and STs? Some comparison between the two speakers would be highly appreciated!

I have auditioned both the ST's and the 60's. Keep in mind that loudspeaker preference is quite a personal decision. All ears are different. I think either model would make you happy. That said...I find that there is absolutely no comparison. The Salks outshined the Paradigms in all ways for me...from the ultra-clean bass to HF infinity. Plus, the aesthetics and cabinetry of the Salks are outstanding.

And by the way, I've also heard the RAAL tweeters (in the SoundScape 12's). Performance-wise, they are hands down the finest tweeter in existence. If you can afford the upgrade...go with the RAAL should you end up getting the ST's.

Good luck in your search.

MARGARITAS,
they're not just for breakfast anymore.
post #4745 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 08:33 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:

He's over at my house right now as a matter of fact. Its odd how he shows up when I'm at work. I'll have to discuss this with my wife when I get home if she isn't too tired.

The other problem is I am without my 8-track player at the moment. I sent it out to TUC where Dave S. is working his magic on it. He has told me when he is done with it the sound quality will rival Esoteric's $20K transports. I can't wait to I get it back although he did say it is now light blue and instead of silver.

Bill

no wonder she's tired... ol' lou has been in the ground for awhile, he's probably pretty stiff by now...

ok, that made me laugh... was there even an esoteric 8-track player?

- chris

my build thread - updated 8-20-12 - new seating installed and projector isolation solution

http://www.avsforum.com/t/1332917/ccotenj-finally-gets-a-projector

post #4746 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 08:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:

I thought Nuance had compared them to some Paradigm line...

Here to help and learn. Thanks AVS.
XBL: HoosierInOhio

post #4747 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 09:04 AM

a few more quick comments... fwiw, while i'm playing with positioning, i'm just running them full range with no eq... just distances and levels...

- they sound as good for techno as they do for music... i let swmbo pick out what she wanted to listen to first when she got home from work, since she hadn't heard them fixed yet.... not only that, i let her use the remote control ("just this once! just this once i'll let you use the remote control!!!" ) to pick her own volume of choice...

which was loud... i suffered through it, although it actually wasn't bad, she was kind and didn't pick out one of those "repetitive grating drone" ones... not my cuppa, but it sure "sounded" good... certainly good demo material...

- they pump out the crunk... a bit of that has been known to slip into my cd player at times...

- in my room, with my equipment and my setup, they produce prodigious amounts of good bass... i popped "toccata and fugue" last night before going to bed (a little "light" bedtime music ) and pushed them as hard as my ears could take... swmbo, "INCREDIBLE!!! PLAY IT AGAIN!!!"... which we did, at a lower volume...

- low volume = no problem... was listening to a few chamber pieces this morning when i got up... just sipping coffee and playing them low... usually when the volume is "down", i eventually want to turn it "up"... not this time... nothing was "missing"...

more to come... any suggestions welcome...

- chris

my build thread - updated 8-20-12 - new seating installed and projector isolation solution

post #4748 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslide View Post

And by the way, I've also heard the RAAL tweeters (in the SoundScape 12's). Performance-wise, they are hands down the finest tweeter in existence. If you can afford the upgrade...go with the RAAL should you end up getting the ST's.

having only had my speakers for a few days, i'm not sure how much weight my opinion has yet, but i would agree on the tweeter... i've never heard a "better" one, nor one that is "better implemented"...

ymmv...

- chris

post #4749 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

i thought nuance had compared them to every speaker in existence...

- chris

post #4750 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 10:08 AM

Thanks for sharing your experience! If I go with Salk, I'll definitely upgrade to the RAAL ribbon tweeter, otherwise I guess I'll regret for the rest of my life (maybe not that long ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslide View Post

I have auditioned both the ST's and the 60's. Keep in mind that loudspeaker preference is quite a personal decision. All ears are different. I think either model would make you happy. That said...I find that there is absolutely no comparison. The Salks outshined the Paradigms in all ways for me...from the ultra-clean bass to HF infinity. Plus, the aesthetics and cabinetry of the Salks are outstanding.

post #4751 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 10:13 AM

I'll try to dig out Nuance's comparison.

This is such a huge thread. It took me almost half day to just go through 10 pages, and think there are 159 of them and growing. I really enjoyed all the reviews and photos in this thread. The speakers DO look AWESOME!!! Hope I can be a proud SALK owner soon ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

post #4752 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 11:57 AM

Just found a post by KEW on an A/B comparison between the ST RT with Paradigm Signature S1

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums...ad.php?t=59167

Seems like the ST RT is in par with the Paradigm Signature series, and beats the Studio series hands down.
post #4753 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 12:02 PM

Quote:

I'll try to dig out Nuance's comparison.

Linked below is Nuance's Speaker Journey thread. In post #1 you will see the number of auditions he had with quite a few speakers. I found this thread to be one of the most informative on AVS since I have been a member. Take the time to read through it as there are many comparisons to some very good speakers. I also found it to be very educational with many good suggestions on how to audition speakers.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hlight=journey

Bill

My SACD collection and HRAudio.net Library, getting larger as my wallet gets smaller ;-).

Emotiva XMC-1, Wyred 4 Sound SX-500s, ST-500, ST-250, Oppo BDP-103/105D, Panasonic TC-P60GT50 plasma, Panamax 5100EX, Salk HT2-TLs, Salk 1801b center, Salk 1801TL (surrounds) and two Rythmik F12SEs.
post #4754 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 12:25 PM

Thanks Bill! I'm reading Nuance's Speaker Journey now . I wish I had listened to that many speakers and Nuance's descriptions are really really informative!!!

Quote:

Linked below is Nuance's Speaker Journey thread. In post #1 you will see the number of auditions he had with quite a few speakers. I found this thread to be one of the most informative on AVS since I have been a member. Take the time to read through it as there are many comparisons to some very good speakers. I also found it to be very educational with many good suggestions on how to audition speakers.

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showt...hlight=journey

Bill

post #4755 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ccotenj View Post

no wonder she's tired... ol' lou has been in the ground for awhile, he's probably pretty stiff by now...

ok, that made me laugh... was there even an esoteric 8-track player?

Yeah I guess he would be pretty stiff.

The reference to Esoteric and TUC was in jest to a thread that was going on for awhile over at the 2 Channel forum that was locked. The Upgrade Company is...... how can I say this a very interesting company that does component "Mods". If you do a google on TUC you will more than likely see the thread from AVS. Needless to say I wouldn't let Dave S. at TUC "Mod" my alarm clock much less a component of any value.

Bill

post #4756 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:

Thanks Bill! I'm reading Nuance's Speaker Journey now . I wish I had listened to that many speakers and Nuance's descriptions are really really informative!!!

My pleasure. I think Nuance's Journey thread should be a sticky so everyone would have easy access to it.

As I'm sure you read I just received my SongTowers and SongCenter last week. I am very impressed with the SQ of the STs with the only issue being the lack of time to listen to them.

Bill

post #4757 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 02:24 PM

^^^

yea, i remember that train wreck... even made the mistake of posting in it a few times... the magic blue goop...

good "impression writeup", btw... wish i could be that clear and concise...

- chris

post #4758 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 09:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Thank you for the kind words, gentlemen. You make me wish I had started the "journey" thread earlier, as there were around 2 dozen more speakers I had auditioned but never documented. The best thing about starting that thread for me was how it turned into a gateway in which I met some of the greatest guys on the planet. I intended it to be nothing more than a speaker search, but it ended up as much much more; I made a bunch of great friends and met some fantastic folks. That alone was worth it, even if I had never found my dream speaker.

Chu Gai,

You crack me up buddy! Please don't ever change.

Bill,

I am thrilled you finally had some sit-down time alone with your new toys! You're write-up was a great read! When I first received my ST's I would jump at every chance I had to listen. Fast forward to today and I'm still doing it. I guess I still love my speakers.

jw87c,

While part of me is confident in telling you that you'll love the SongTower's, the intelligent part of my brain (albeit very tiny) says you absolutely must follow your gut and audition first if you can. There is no one perfect speaker out there for everyone, and that includes Salk. I really think you'll love them, but please audition first. Starting an audition request thread over at Audio Circle in the Salk forum will probably yield you better results. If you've already done so, just ignore me; I've been on the road for business this week and am completely out of the loop (hardly had time to get online). No matter what you end up with, jw87c, I hope they bring you as much joy as my SongTower's have for me. If you're every in Wisconsin look me up; you're welcome to come by. That invite extends to all of you.

Finally, please check out funkmoney's "speaker quest" thread (linked in my sig as "a great read"). I think he did a much better job than I.

P.S. I much prefer the SongTower's QWT and RT's to the Paradigm Studio 60's and 100's. YMMV.

My journey to find the "perfect" speaker

No matter what measurements tell us, a loudspeaker isn’t good until it
sounds good. - Dr. Floyd Toole
post #4759 of 9851 Old 07-29-2010, 09:59 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked: 286
Quote:

a few more quick comments...
- low volume = no problem... was listening to a few chamber pieces this morning when i got up... just sipping coffee and playing them low... usually when the volume is "down", i eventually want to turn it "up"... not this time... nothing was "missing"...

more to come... any suggestions welcome...

And that is the flip-side. At low SPL, the detail, intensity and air lack for nothing.
It's all there.
If I may make a general suggestion, guitar soli music is phenomenal.
Among many, Christopher Parkening's Simple Gifts is sublime.
If you can find it, the sacd of The Dave Brubeck Quartet's Time Out is timeless.

It ain't ignorance causes so much trouble; it's folks knowing so much that ain't so

post #4760 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 04:38 AM

^^^

yea milt, it's QUITE impressive... whether you are in "full blown, orchestra going crazy, spl pumping" mode or "quiet nightclub having a cognac and cigar before bed" mode, everything is still there...

i'm trying VERY hard not to be in "i just got new toys, and they are awesome, there's nothing better" mode... i have to stop myself and say "wait, am i really SURE of what i'm hearing?"... altogether too often, i read posts from "new owners" of equipment, and my reaction is "yea, right, whatever you say"... so i'm trying hard not to be that way... probably not too successfully...

but, they remind of that scene in blazing saddles... "is it twue what they say?"... "oooooooo it's twue, it's twue!"... they are everything they are cracked up to be, and more...

suggestions are always gladly welcomed, especially for new music... i'll check out the christopher parkening one... as far as "time out" goes, it's in the "regular rota" of disks... but i haven't been able to break down and pay for the sacd version... i'm too cheap...

- chris

post #4761 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 04:56 AM

Quote:

careful... nuance's thread can be dangerous to your wallet...

seriously though, that thread is the one that really pushed me into giving them a shot... the comparisons are especially helpful, because once you reach a "certain age" ( ), you've probably had a chance to hear a number of different speakers... it gave me an definite idea of what to expect...

my journey wasn't nearly as long or thorough... when i started looking, i was on a quest for "better" music... i was originally going to stay with bookshelves, as i'm a bookshelf kinda guy... however, my wife "made it clear" that she wanted towers again... not being one to argue when she "makes it clear", my direction changed... did some reading, got some advice from a few i trust, and read more from people i trust here...

figured they were worth a shot, and bought them unheard... this was a pretty "safe" gamble, as:

a) this many people cannot be wrong, and
b) if for some reason they were, any loss i would take selling them would be minimal...

for us, the best way for us to evaluate speakers is to live with them for awhile... i may be a bit "different" in this, but imo, "good speakers" are "good speakers"... i'm not married to any particular "sound signature"... unless a speaker has a truly objectionable characteristic (which will generally stick out like a sore thumb), they tend to sound "good" to me...

add to the above that i have the patience of a 5 year old...

- chris

post #4762 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 09:54 AM

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:

If you occasionally go to DC, you can hear SongTowers at Dennis Murphy's home. He designed them and has an assortment of Salk speakers, or their prototypes in his home. You can contact Dennis, here at AVS, at audiocircles, or by email (click on the link near the bottom).
post #4763 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 11:37 AM

Liked: 16
As others have advised, finding someone to offer you a demo is the best way. But be aware...you just might find yourself simply enjoying the music and forget you are demoing some speakers.

Too me that is when I know I found what I am looking for...when I forget about how it is getting to my ears and I am just wrapped up in the language of music.

I have been a paradigm owner for many years. They are a very good speaker and nothing to be ashamed of. I just have the opinion that the Salks take it to the next level of quality. The finishes (both custom and standard) that Jim and his crew put on these speakers are simply beautiful works of art. In fact I think picking out the finish is the most difficult part of ordering Salk speakers....there are just so many amazing options out there.

Are Salks the only good speakers out there? No absolutely not. But I think for the money, they are hard to beat and you can't go wrong with them.

Just my 2cents
post #4764 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 12:02 PM

Thanks for your advice, Nuance. I posted an audition request on Audio Circle. Probably I'll also call Jim after he comes back from the California Audio Fest to see if he can find some owner that is close to me for an audition.

I'll definitely contact you if I ever get the chance to Wisconsin. I checked one of your earlier posts about the speaker shoot outs that you guys had in 2008 (2009?). I'm jealous of you boys living close to each other so that you can have GTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuance View Post

While part of me is confident in telling you that you'll love the SongTower's, the intelligent part of my brain (albeit very tiny) says you absolutely must follow your gut and audition first if you can. There is no one perfect speaker out there for everyone, and that includes Salk. I really think you'll love them, but please audition first. Starting an audition request thread over at Audio Circle in the Salk forum will probably yield you better results. If you've already done so, just ignore me; I've been on the road for business this week and am completely out of the loop (hardly had time to get online). No matter what you end up with, jw87c, I hope they bring you as much joy as my SongTower's have for me. If you're every in Wisconsin look me up; you're welcome to come by. That invite extends to all of you.

Finally, please check out funkmoney's "speaker quest" thread (linked in my sig as "a great read"). I think he did a much better job than I.

P.S. I much prefer the SongTower's QWT and RT's to the Paradigm Studio 60's and 100's. YMMV.

post #4765 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 12:09 PM

My wallet is well protected ... by the wife
I'll take her for the audition if I have the chance and I'm sure she will be pleased. She likes the Paradigm too. Based on all the Salk/Paradigm comparisons that I have seen so far, I think she will like the ST as well.

Quote:

careful... nuance's thread can be dangerous to your wallet...

post #4766 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 12:12 PM

Thanks for the info. I should have found this thread earlier: I just came back from DC 2 weeks ago. Now I'm really looking forward to my next DC trip ....
I'll also have the chance to listen to the legendary HT2 and HT3 I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Swerdlow View Post

If you occasionally go to DC, you can hear SongTowers at Dennis Murphy's home. He designed them and has an assortment of Salk speakers, or their prototypes in his home. You can contact Dennis, here at AVS, at audiocircles, or by email (click on the link near the bottom).

post #4767 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 12:40 PM

Liked: 16
Quote:

My wallet is well protected ... by the wife
I'll take her for the audition if I have the chance and I'm sure she will be pleased. She likes the Paradigm too. Based on all the Salk/Paradigm comparisons that I have seen so far, I think she will like the ST as well.

I took my wife to a Salk demo. At first she was like "what difference could it make.." I let her sit in the sweet spot and the owner turned on some music for us, and after about 5 seconds she turned and looked at me and said "wow it sounds like Josh(Groban) is singing right here in the room, it is so clear. I never new it could sound this good."

It made my heart leap for joy as she now understood my insanity.
post #4768 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 01:19 PM

You guys are killing me here ... I couldn't wait to listen to the Salk's and experience all these magics by myself.

My wife is usually pretty good at picking up the subtle differences between speakers. I think she has better ears than I do. It's just she is not as lunatic as I am when it comes to audio

Quote:
Originally Posted by taoggniklat View Post

I took my wife to a Salk demo. At first she was like "what difference could it make.." I let her sit in the sweet spot and the owner turned on some music for us, and after about 5 seconds she turned and looked at me and said "wow it sounds like Josh(Groban) is singing right here in the room, it is so clear. I never new it could sound this good."

It made my heart leap for joy as she now understood my insanity.

post #4769 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 03:54 PM

^^^

swallow hard and order them...

given your comments (i.e. she has a good ear), and she is like 99% of the rest of the female population when it comes to liking well made attractive furniture type items, she WILL like them...

ymmv, of course... but "our" speakers became "her" speakers all of about, oh, 10 seconds after she saw them in person... disclaimer: she IS an audio nut though...

- chris

post #4770 of 9851 Old 07-30-2010, 05:16 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 584 Post(s)
Liked: 817
Who will you be channeling up this weekend with the Salks?

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - Gregory House
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page