BIC Acoustech Owners Thread - Page 176 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 49Likes

Old Today, 01:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
Liked: 76
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augerhandle View Post
The logical answer is that the designer and manufacturer know their stuff, and built it with the correct orientation. If it helps, I have their Platinum line, and the 3" dimension is horizontal, while the 4" dimension is vertical. I have read posts where people have called the manufacturer and been told the orientation on the FH-6 wasn't critical, and I have read posts where people rotated the horns to match across the front stage. I would personally rotate it/them so the 4" dimension is vertical.

When you say built it with the correct orientation, do you mean as a center channel lying horizontally? So, if I use them as my Left/Right I should rotate them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 02:24 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
Liked: 95
I have had them orientated both wa without switching the tweeter.....works fine.

Link to budget Home Theater build

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...i-version.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Acoustech By Bic , Bic Acoustech , Bic Acoustech Pl 26 Center Speaker , Bic Acoustech Pl 28 Center Speaker , Bic Acoustech Pl 76 Tower Speaker , Bic Acoustech Pl 89 Speakers , bic acoustech pl 980 speakers