Monoprice in-wall, in-ceiling speakers - Page 70 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 17Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #2071 of 2100 Old 01-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Newbie
 
SDNick484's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I'm moving to a new house and need to replace my two pairs of Polk T15 bookshelf speakers that I've been using as my surrounds and rear surrounds for in-walls. Most likely I'll have to go ceiling, and I was considering the 15° angled Monoprice speakers although I'm open to other suggestions (and to potentially not do angled). The receiver currently driving it is an Onkyo TX-NR 708, and the LCR speakers are the Newegg Polk Monitor 70s and a CS2. Would I be better off considering the RC/MC85 Polks mentioned above? Home theater & gaming will be the primary use for the surrounds.
SDNick484 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2072 of 2100 Old 01-18-2016, 07:44 PM
Member
 
ripflash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 41
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by clubwerks View Post
Thanks. That is very helpful because I'm planning on adding four ATMOS speakers and I have a vaulted ceiling.
Angled speakers might also be useful if you're pointing them down to hardwood or tile, since that would create bad reflections.
ripflash is offline  
post #2073 of 2100 Old 01-21-2016, 08:22 AM
Senior Member
 
uscpsycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Nearly impossible to get a question answered in this thread these days, but I'll try another question.

Does anyone have any experience with the Monoprice metal back cans? Do they make a noticeable difference?

Sounds like using them is a good idea but they have limited compatibility which means I'd have to use a more expensive speaker than I had planned on using, and that speaker has no reviews.

On that note, has anyone tried the 13684 speakers? Those are the speakers I would have to get if I go with the metal cans.
uscpsycho is offline  
post #2074 of 2100 Old 01-25-2016, 07:35 PM
Member
 
coolguy2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I recently installed 4 monoprice inwall 7604 speakers for my living room, i got the 11948 center channel from monoprice but the speaker was small and need something more powerful. Looking for suggestions for center channel in 200-300$ range which would go well with the inwalls. Receiver is Sony STRDN1060. Also, looking for a decent subwoofer. This is for a living room with kitchen/nook (so big open area with high ceilings). I have the Hsu STF-MK2 for my media room which I love but wife does not want a 18X18X18 box in living!

Appreciate your feedback!
coolguy2010 is offline  
post #2075 of 2100 Old 01-25-2016, 07:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
fitbrit's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 2,167
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy2010 View Post
I recently installed 4 monoprice inwall 7604 speakers for my living room, i got the 11948 center channel from monoprice but the speaker was small and need something more powerful. Looking for suggestions for center channel in 200-300$ range which would go well with the inwalls. Receiver is Sony STRDN1060. Also, looking for a decent subwoofer. This is for a living room with kitchen/nook (so big open area with high ceilings). I have the Hsu STF-MK2 for my media room which I love but wife does not want a 18X18X18 box in living!

Appreciate your feedback!
Just use another 7604 for center. Buy two, sell one, or keep as a spare.
The BIC DV62CLR is highly reviewed and cheaper than your budget if you want a non-in-wall center.
fitbrit is offline  
post #2076 of 2100 Old 01-26-2016, 05:58 AM
Member
 
coolguy2010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitbrit View Post
Just use another 7604 for center. Buy two, sell one, or keep as a spare.
The BIC DV62CLR is highly reviewed and cheaper than your budget if you want a non-in-wall center.
Thanks...although i would have loved another in wall, there are pipes in the area which prevents me from inwall. Will look at BIC DV62CLR...Appreciate it!
coolguy2010 is offline  
post #2077 of 2100 Old 01-26-2016, 03:47 PM
Newbie
 
cozilla's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolguy2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitbrit View Post
Just use another 7604 for center. Buy two, sell one, or keep as a spare.
The BIC DV62CLR is highly reviewed and cheaper than your budget if you want a non-in-wall center.
Thanks...although i would have loved another in wall, there are pipes in the area which prevents me from inwall. Will look at BIC DV62CLR...Appreciate it!
If you do go the 7604 route let me know. I need a single.
cozilla is offline  
post #2078 of 2100 Old 01-27-2016, 10:07 AM
Member
 
johnstonk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: St. Louis Metro
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Has anyone used these with the Monoprice speakers?

http://www.monoprice.com/product?c_i...seq=1&format=2

I looking at using these speakers with the No Label Whole House Audio unit from Monoprice, our home is a ranch wanted to keep the insulation out of the speaking in the ceiling.

Thanks

Ken
johnstonk is offline  
post #2079 of 2100 Old 02-02-2016, 02:39 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 3
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
So has anyone ordered the carbon fiber Monoprice speakers (13684) and the corresponding metal back can enclosures (14364)? I am curious whether or not to leave the front air port closed or open it up. If you notice in the pictures from Monoprice, they originally have the air port sealed off; but with the new back cans I do not know if it would sound better sealed or opened. I tried asking Monoprice themselves but just got a generic response that "either way" will work. :-\
ArcticWolf005 is offline  
post #2080 of 2100 Old 02-09-2016, 05:06 AM
Member
 
BladeZX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 0
We will be building a house in the spring. The theater room will be 13' x 28'
The seating will probably all be within the first 19-20 feet from the screen


I will be using a 106" screen and I own an Onkyo NR636 receiver and would like to do 7.1.2
I already own a 10" dedicated sub
The room will be used mostly for movies and gaming.


I was thinking of using 7604s for the LCR and 4929s for the sides, rears and atmos speakers


What monoprice speakers would you recommend for this size of room?


I would appreciate any feedback as I am in the planning stage now.
BladeZX is offline  
post #2081 of 2100 Old 02-10-2016, 09:57 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Abysmal Bass with 4103?

I recently installed 2 pairs of MP 4103 6.5" in-ceilings, using the MP backing enclosures designed for them. I'm driving them in parallel, from a Dayton Audio 60wpc T-amp. I was prepared for poor bass response given the nature of ceiling speakers, but I'm shocked at just how bad it is.

A frequency test shows that output starts to drop off radically at about 125 hz. Beats at or below that frequency just don't register. Music sounds terrible without any of the mid-bass or bass response . I've tried testing individual speakers to see if it was a polarity/phase or even an underpowering issue with my overall setup, but nope, still no bass. I plan to supplement with a subwoofer, but I imagine even that will provide just the 40 - 80 hz spectrum. What about the big hole from 80 - 125 hz?

Is this to be expected or is something out of whack here? Appreciate inputs from all you guys with experience with the MP in-ceilings. Cheers.
sljcp is offline  
post #2082 of 2100 Old 02-10-2016, 09:58 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 6
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
[B]Abysmal Bass with 4103?[/B]

I recently installed 2 pairs of MP 4103 6.5" in-ceilings, using the MP backing enclosures designed for them. I'm driving them in parallel, from a Dayton Audio 60wpc T-amp. I was prepared for poor bass response given the nature of ceiling speakers, but I'm shocked at just how bad it is.

A frequency test shows that output starts to drop off radically at about 125 hz. Beats at or below that frequency just don't register. Music sounds terrible without any of the mid-bass or bass response . I've tried testing individual speakers to see if it was a polarity/phase or even an underpowering issue with my overall setup, but nope, still no bass. I plan to supplement with a subwoofer, but I imagine even that will provide just the 40 - 80 hz spectrum. What about the big hole from 80 - 125 hz?

Is this to be expected or is something out of whack here? Appreciate inputs from all you guys with experience with the MP in-ceilings. Cheers.
sljcp is offline  
post #2083 of 2100 Old 02-10-2016, 10:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
GreySkies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Bucks County, PA
Posts: 4,019
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 616 Post(s)
Liked: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by sljcp View Post
Appreciate inputs from all you guys with experience with the MP in-ceilings. Cheers.
I've got 5 x 4103s in my bar. I'm getting good bass with these, although I haven't run any testing to show a full frequency response. I've also got an old 10" Dayton subwoofer in the room. I'm not using any enclosure, and my ceiling is stuffed with insulation.

I'm running 'em with a Yamaha RX-V479, and bass response was good enough that YPAO set the center to large (I changed it to small to match the others). My crossover is set at 80hz.

I wasn't expecting much with these, but have been rather pleasantly surprised.

Perhaps try them without the enclosure and see what, if any, difference that makes.

Edit: I also see you're running these in parallel. Try running just two of 'em at a time (in stereo) to see if you've got some phase issues going on.
C*Tedesco and sljcp like this.

Last edited by GreySkies; 02-10-2016 at 10:49 AM.
GreySkies is offline  
post #2084 of 2100 Old 03-07-2016, 05:14 PM
Senior Member
 
C*Tedesco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Maryland
Posts: 498
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by sljcp View Post
Abysmal Bass with 4103?

I recently installed 2 pairs of MP 4103 6.5" in-ceilings, using the MP backing enclosures designed for them. I'm driving them in parallel, from a Dayton Audio 60wpc T-amp. I was prepared for poor bass response given the nature of ceiling speakers, but I'm shocked at just how bad it is.

A frequency test shows that output starts to drop off radically at about 125 hz. Beats at or below that frequency just don't register. Music sounds terrible without any of the mid-bass or bass response . I've tried testing individual speakers to see if it was a polarity/phase or even an underpowering issue with my overall setup, but nope, still no bass. I plan to supplement with a subwoofer, but I imagine even that will provide just the 40 - 80 hz spectrum. What about the big hole from 80 - 125 hz?

Is this to be expected or is something out of whack here? Appreciate inputs from all you guys with experience with the MP in-ceilings. Cheers.
Well this isn't what I like to hear. I just purchased a pair of these 4103's to replace my JBL mini satellites that I've been running for about a decade. First time I'll be going in wall. Mind you for what I need them for is purely surround sound during 5.1 movies/games. I have an HSU system for the whole front. I have yet to even receive the 4103's, but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread with the hope of updates.
C*Tedesco is offline  
post #2085 of 2100 Old 03-08-2016, 03:35 AM
Member
 
BladeZX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BladeZX View Post
We will be building a house in the spring. The theater room will be 13' x 28'
The seating will probably all be within the first 19-20 feet from the screen


I will be using a 106" screen and I own an Onkyo NR636 receiver and would like to do 7.1.2
I already own a 10" dedicated sub
The room will be used mostly for movies and gaming.


I was thinking of using 7604s for the LCR and 4929s for the sides, rears and atmos speakers


What monoprice speakers would you recommend for this size of room?


I would appreciate any feedback as I am in the planning stage now.
Can anyone comment on whether this is a good setup?
BladeZX is offline  
post #2086 of 2100 Old 05-20-2016, 11:18 AM
Newbie
 
EdHayes3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 4
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Deftech DT8LCR vs Monoprice 13682

Right now I have a whole bunch of the Monoprice Kevlar in wall speakers. I'm thinking of upgrading them to something better. Originally I was thinking Definitive Technology in wall speakers, specifically the DT8LCR and DT6.5LCR; replacing the Kevlar equivalent sizes from monoprice.

I see now that there are Carbon fiber monoprice in wall speakers.

Anyone have any thoughts on how comparable the Deftech and monoprice carbon fiber speakers are? Worth it to go with the Deftech ones?

What about the Kevlar vs Carbon fiber monoprice ones, much of a difference?
EdHayes3 is offline  
post #2087 of 2100 Old 06-16-2016, 11:53 PM
Newbie
 
mtpktz.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 9
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thankful to have found this thread! These speakers seem to be a surefire value. I am curious though, I've seen quite a few people saying the 7604 seem to put out better sound than the 6816, yet prefer the 6816. Why?

Can someone explain the difference between High-power and non? Also what is the difference between 2-way and 3-way speakers? Thanks guys!
mtpktz. is offline  
post #2088 of 2100 Old 06-17-2016, 03:34 AM
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 24
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I'm tempted to buy and try a pair against my b&w ccm50's. Look good on paper abd the price is so small. As soon as I finish my enclosures I'll try to do a side by side and report back.
Lando_pr is offline  
post #2089 of 2100 Old 06-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Monoprice has 10% off right now and I was considering ordering the 13683 (8 inch in-ceiling)

The 3 reviews on the site are gushing, not sure how relevant that is.

Surprised no one in here has chimed in on these.
TheWigglerSpot is offline  
post #2090 of 2100 Old 06-28-2016, 03:40 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Carbon Fiber price drop at Monoprice

The 8 inch in ceiling went from $139 to $99
TheWigglerSpot is offline  
post #2091 of 2100 Old 06-29-2016, 03:31 AM
Advanced Member
 
chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Saylorsburg, PA
Posts: 837
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lando_pr View Post
I'm tempted to buy and try a pair against my b&w ccm50's. Look good on paper abd the price is so small. As soon as I finish my enclosures I'll try to do a side by side and report back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHayes3 View Post
Right now I have a whole bunch of the Monoprice Kevlar in wall speakers. I'm thinking of upgrading them to something better. Originally I was thinking Definitive Technology in wall speakers, specifically the DT8LCR and DT6.5LCR; replacing the Kevlar equivalent sizes from monoprice.

I see now that there are Carbon fiber monoprice in wall speakers.

Anyone have any thoughts on how comparable the Deftech and monoprice carbon fiber speakers are? Worth it to go with the Deftech ones?
Any feedback on the Monoprice speakers and same-fitment alternatives is appreciated! I switched my fronts from the Monoprice 6816s to Polk MC85s, as described here:

Monoprice in-wall, in-ceiling speakers

but I still feel that the sound could be even better than the Polks. The carbon fiber speakers sound intriguing, but I hate to keep throwing money blindly into this.
chrispy is offline  
post #2092 of 2100 Old 06-30-2016, 06:42 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWigglerSpot View Post
The 8 inch in ceiling went from $139 to $99
Not only are they on sale for $99 now they have a 20% off coupon code! Lol ordered and received my 6 pairs @$80 a pair!!

Last edited by Redwine702; 06-30-2016 at 01:28 PM.
Redwine702 is online now  
post #2093 of 2100 Old 07-04-2016, 10:35 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwine702 View Post
Not only are they on sale for $99 now they have a 20% off coupon code! Lol ordered and received my 6 pairs @$80 a pair!!
Redwine, I ordered a bunch too. I wish someone had used them to let us know how they sound. I've searched the net and the only people with any experience appear to be from the monoprice website.

When you get them installed, i'd be curious as to what you think.
TheWigglerSpot is offline  
post #2094 of 2100 Old 07-04-2016, 11:17 AM
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 64
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWigglerSpot View Post
Redwine, I ordered a bunch too. I wish someone had used them to let us know how they sound. I've searched the net and the only people with any experience appear to be from the monoprice website.

When you get them installed, i'd be curious as to what you think.
Yea I said the same thing unfortunately house won't be ready until October so you will probably have yours in before me
Redwine702 is online now  
post #2095 of 2100 Old 07-05-2016, 12:12 PM
Senior Member
 
uscpsycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 21
There don't seem to be any people active in this thread who are knowledgeable across the line, who can authoritatively answer questions. I think the last few questions I've asked here have gone unanswered. But I will try another question...

What are the best all-around Monoprice in-ceiling speakers? I'm talking about speakers that will be used alone for music. I won't be using them with other speakers as part of a theater setup or with a subwoofer, they need to stand on their own. In a particular I'm looking for something that will provide a decent amount of bass. These will be used mostly with streaming music so I'm not looking for great sound quality (garbage in garbage out) I'm looking for a well-rounded, satisfying speaker that I can turn up. A jack of all trades-master of none.

Advice?
uscpsycho is offline  
post #2096 of 2100 Old 07-06-2016, 12:53 AM
Advanced Member
 
chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Saylorsburg, PA
Posts: 837
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscpsycho View Post
There don't seem to be any people active in this thread who are knowledgeable across the line, who can authoritatively answer questions. I think the last few questions I've asked here have gone unanswered. But I will try another question...
It's difficult because most of us do our online research, pick something, then go with it. There's no opportunity for back-to-back comparison of different units, unless you're willing to pony up the bucks to buy a bunch of alternatives and test them yourself. In fact, I did that for my 6816s versus two Polk in-wall models:

Monoprice in-wall, in-ceiling speakers

Now I see the Monoprice 8" carbon-fiber speakers, and I'm wondering if I want to purchase/audition those against the Polk MC85s currently installed...

(My 6816s have been on craigslist for months. Anyone interested?)
chrispy is offline  
post #2097 of 2100 Old 07-06-2016, 03:58 AM
Senior Member
 
uscpsycho's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 419
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispy View Post
It's difficult because most of us do our online research, pick something, then go with it. There's no opportunity for back-to-back comparison of different units, unless you're willing to pony up the bucks to buy a bunch of alternatives and test them yourself. In fact, I did that for my 6816s versus two Polk in-wall models:

Monoprice in-wall, in-ceiling speakers

Now I see the Monoprice 8" carbon-fiber speakers, and I'm wondering if I want to purchase/audition those against the Polk MC85s currently installed...

(My 6816s have been on craigslist for months. Anyone interested?)
So it's like the blind leading the blind.

The difference is that other brands have enthusiasts who are knowledgeable about all of a brand's speakers. These people can point out the pros and cons of various speakers across the lineup even if they haven't personally heard them all. There appear to be no Monoprice enthusiasts -- just a bunch of people looking to save a few bucks.
uscpsycho is offline  
post #2098 of 2100 Old 07-06-2016, 05:09 AM
Advanced Member
 
chrispy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Saylorsburg, PA
Posts: 837
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by uscpsycho View Post
The difference is that other brands have enthusiasts who are knowledgeable about all of a brand's speakers. These people can point out the pros and cons of various speakers across the lineup even if they haven't personally heard them all. There appear to be no Monoprice enthusiasts -- just a bunch of people looking to save a few bucks.
I think you just answered your own question.
yanks1 likes this.
chrispy is offline  
post #2099 of 2100 Old 07-09-2016, 11:46 AM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 14
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 2
How good are in ceiling speakers going to sound anyway?

No installer is going to cell you this brand, they are going to sell you something you can't get get yourself so you have no idea of mark-up, price, etc.

The carbon fiber in ceiling speakers are currently sold out at Monoprice.
TheWigglerSpot is offline  
post #2100 of 2100 Old 09-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Rizman!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Marin County, CA
Posts: 204
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hopefully this thread still has a little life left in it....

Has anyone been using MP13682 for side or rear surrounds?

Thoughts/feelings?
Rizman! is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers

Tags
In Wall Speakers , In Ceiling Speakers

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off