Official Denon AVP-A1HD/AVP-A1HDCI and POA-A1HD/POA-A1HDCI owners thread. - Page 723 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 17Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #21661 of 26355 Old 01-12-2012, 06:44 PM
Member
 
AVMN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Brad, my dealer thought it would take two days, but ultimately it was a week. Their first unit also. Apparently there are several software updates as they go through the process,one rather lengthy.
AVMN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #21662 of 26355 Old 01-12-2012, 07:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
BRADH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Spencer, In
Posts: 1,004
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVMN View Post

Brad, my dealer thought it would take two days, but ultimately it was a week. Their first unit also. Apparently there are several software updates as they go through the process,one rather lengthy.

I will make sure they do all the firmware updates. I don't want to get it back and it not work. I think that has happened to some here.
Hopefully it won't take them a week.

Brad
BRADH is offline  
post #21663 of 26355 Old 01-12-2012, 10:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SJHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,926
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRADH View Post


Yes, what do guy think about XT32. Give us some reviews

Brad

My opinion is that the overall sound is much crisper/clearer with my upgraded unit. The subs are hugely improved. SJ
SJHT is offline  
post #21664 of 26355 Old 01-12-2012, 10:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SJHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,926
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by AVMN View Post

The new room correction provides a significant increase in transparency, making details much more apparent. In choral music it is easier to hear individual voices within a choir. The bottom end also seems more natural with all notes having equal intensity as organ pedal notes descend the scale. The sound track to "Across the Universe" was always good, but now it is truly remakable. The upgrade was well worth the price for me.

Well stated. SJ
SJHT is offline  
post #21665 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 01:23 AM
Advanced Member
 
jomark911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Athens greece.
Posts: 848
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrgagne View Post

As jd says, there's no reason to use a crossover at all if you don't have a sub. So... NO CROSSOVER!

Just re-run Audyssey properly, (see the "Audyssey Setup Guide" linked in jdsmoothies signature.) and then leave the speaker settings alone.

Guys i think that xover applies even without sub.
Bass is rerouted from small speakers to sub ,or large ones.
If i"m not mistaken that is what is writen in the manual.
So if he declares souround speakers as small with a x freq , say 50hz, low freqs below 50hz will be routed to sub , and in this case where sub does not exist , to the fronts.

Limits established to be exceeded.
jomark911 is offline  
post #21666 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 06:05 AM
585-645-1006
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 43,961
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 773 Post(s)
Liked: 1433
^^
Indeed it does .. as I stated in my previous post; however, if I understood blackdragon1 correctly, he has ALL speakers set as full range/LARGE (including the surrounds) so in this instance the crossovers would not apply.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AV Gear 
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun too, will return call if I don't pick up)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #21667 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 08:32 AM
Member
 
blackdragon1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: MACAU ( near Hong Kong
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post

^^
Indeed it does .. as I stated in my previous post; however, if I understood blackdragon1 correctly, he has ALL speakers set as full range/LARGE (including the surrounds) so in this instance the crossovers would not apply.

Correct all 5 set to (large)
blackdragon1 is offline  
post #21668 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 09:45 AM
Member
 
Maison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 72
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have had my unit upgrade for more than a month now and enjoyed the sound very much mostly due to XT32. I have encountered an issue though, I have remote 3.5mm (or 2.5mm not sure) wire plugged into the back of the Denon that is connected to URC MF-350 module and controlling it via RF using MX-980. When I have 3D playing from the Oppo 93, the remote RF would not work, but the IR will. I tried another 3D player and the same thing happen. As soon as the movie or content is stopped, the RF would work again. Very strange, but only in 3D. Anyone have any ideas?
Maison is offline  
post #21669 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 09:54 AM
Advanced Member
 
jomark911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Athens greece.
Posts: 848
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
That"s funny.
Go ahead and ask denon support.

Limits established to be exceeded.
jomark911 is offline  
post #21670 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Member
 
AVMN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 37
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maison View Post

I have had my unit upgrade for more than a month now and enjoyed the sound very much mostly due to XT32. I have encountered an issue though, I have remote 3.5mm (or 2.5mm not sure) wire plugged into the back of the Denon that is connected to URC MF-350 module and controlling it via RF using MX-980. When I have 3D playing from the Oppo 93, the remote RF would not work, but the IR will. I tried another 3D player and the same thing happen. As soon as the movie or content is stopped, the RF would work again. Very strange, but only in 3D. Anyone have any ideas?

This issue is covered in the manual that accompanies the upgrade. Check it out.
AVMN is offline  
post #21671 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Advanced Member
 
jomark911's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Athens greece.
Posts: 848
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Guys i still wonder , should i upgrade my unit or not.
Previous audyssey xt , that was in avp , never delivered the promissing clear fullfiled sound , it supposed to deliver. At least to my system , at my large room.
Is the new so much better that worths give it a try?

Limits established to be exceeded.
jomark911 is offline  
post #21672 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 10:18 AM
Member
 
jason shep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Maidstone,England
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomark911 View Post

Guys i still wonder , should i upgrade my unit or not.
Previous audyssey xt , that was in avp , never delivered the promissing clear fullfiled sound , it supposed to deliver. At least to my system , at my large room.
Is the new so much better that worths give it a try?

Jomark,if you didn't like how XT changed the sound of you're system then I wouldn't think you'll like XT32 as its more of the same,are you prepared to waste the money to find out ? I'm really pleased I upgraded & think XT 32 was well worth the cost.
jason shep is offline  
post #21673 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 10:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Sam S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 4,138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jomark911 View Post

Guys i still wonder , should i upgrade my unit or not.
Previous audyssey xt , that was in avp , never delivered the promissing clear fullfiled sound , it supposed to deliver. At least to my system , at my large room.
Is the new so much better that worths give it a try?

I'm in the same boat, hate XT, I think it muddles up the sound. However, I'm willing to take a risk on the upgrade. Worse case scenario is I spend $1K to have 3D pass-thru for a future need.
Sam S is offline  
post #21674 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 12:48 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rnrgagne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 47
I find the premise that XT has a negative effect baffling. My take is that the work it does in the bass region really creates a blank canvas for the rest of the frequency range to paint on. I find it enhances detail, not that it detracts from it. But that's my room and my tastes I guess.
What I can say is the increased resolution of the XT32 is significant.
I went from a well treated room using XT to one that's definitiely not ideal acoustically and using XT32, I'm very pleasantly surprised how good it sounds. The last place I expected an improvement was in the top end and yet that's what is the most noticable in my rig, not by a wide amount but noticable none the less.

On that basis I think it's possible that those who don't feel the XT is their cuppa tea, might find the XT32 more to their liking.
rnrgagne is offline  
post #21675 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Sam S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 4,138
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrgagne View Post

I find the premise that XT has a negative effect baffling. My take is that the work it does in the bass region really creates a blank canvas for the rest of the frequency range to paint on.

I can understand why that is your theory, but if you came to my house, you would feel differently. Even on something as basic as watching NBC Nightly News (i.e. 5.1 DD with heavy center channel content), engaging XT makes the voice sound hollow and it actually has more level in other speakers, than when using DIRECT. I don't know why this happens. I've done the set-up several times, in two different rooms/houses, with both the AVP and the AVR-4806CI. So, it's not the gear, nor the room.

XT just colors the sound too much to my liking. No one can argue that XT (and XT32) is not applying EQ and time correction. That EQ correction as mapped out by a $5 microphone just doesn't cut it for my ears. But I'm willing to give XT32 a shot.
Sam S is offline  
post #21676 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 01:45 PM
PLA
Member
 
PLA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Eastern Canada
Posts: 115
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I found XT Pro much better then standard XT, my take on XT32 is that I get better channel separation and some improvement in clarity at higher frequencies and definitely better base with my two subs. Will get the pro version at some point, based on my prior experience, I expect it to be better than standard XT32.
PLA is offline  
post #21677 of 26355 Old 01-13-2012, 05:11 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rnrgagne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,625
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam S View Post

I can understand why that is your theory, but if you came to my house, you would feel differently. Even on something as basic as watching NBC Nightly News (i.e. 5.1 DD with heavy center channel content), engaging XT makes the voice sound hollow and it actually has more level in other speakers, than when using DIRECT. I don't know why this happens. I've done the set-up several times, in two different rooms/houses, with both the AVP and the AVR-4806CI. So, it's not the gear, nor the room.

XT just colors the sound too much to my liking. No one can argue that XT (and XT32) is not applying EQ and time correction. That EQ correction as mapped out by a $5 microphone just doesn't cut it for my ears. But I'm willing to give XT32 a shot.

Ah sorry, I thought you were talking music. I think TV is a seriously flawed medium I wouldn't ever consider that valid material for the purpose evaluating of EQ.


TV varies in so many ways because there's so many stages involved, there's the initial studio feed, the main network, the local station and then the cable or satellite company then gets their dirty little fingers into the mix. It's why I can listen to music & movies on HBO at a comfortable level at -22 but on HD Net with their concert series I have to get up to -5 or more to get to a reasonable level. Basically, TV audio sucks.

Now if you're finding the same issue with CD, SACD or Blu Ray music there's something likely amiss.
The value of the mic has nothing to do with it, it's well within required tolerances to do the job.
rnrgagne is offline  
post #21678 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 04:54 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JonFo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Big Canoe, GA, USA
Posts: 1,349
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by sipester View Post

I haven't seen anything on this yet. But, I will say there is more competition in the high-end feature pre/pro market. When this model came out it matched (and generally exceeded) anything else on the market in terms of features, even compared to the most expensive pre-pros from Meridian, Theta, Krell, and ML (which cost in the 20K - 40K range).

However, with the announcement last year from Lexicon on the MP-20 here: http://www.lexicon.com/News/Story/53 and then especially the ADA Reference processor here: http://www.ada.net/press/index.php?view=134
it will be a lot harder for Denon to have the most and best features on their next processor (assuming they decide to build one). Not saying they couldn't compete in the under 10K market, just stating it will be much harder this go around to be the most feature rich processor in the market.

Well the land of High-end pre-pros just got smaller. Harman seems to have pulled the plug on the MP-20. See this link from Amir

So the AVP (upgraded to XT32) will still be one of the few pre-pro's out there with an advanced room corrector and modern conveniences.

I hope that if Denon is redesigning a new high-end piece, that it takes the basic framework of the AVP and just updates various digital components such as newer DSPs, better/faster control software and processor, improved scaler and video features, and possibly a step up to 16 channels of output.
JonFo is offline  
post #21679 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 06:18 AM
boe
AVS Special Member
 
boe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,348
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 49
I used to look to Denon for disc players but feel they've fallen behind the curve while their prices have gotten out of control. I still however think the AVP is one of their best products by a long shot. I hope they create an AVP2 in the next few years. I think there were be a new HDMI standard by the end of this year which will probably help with 4K screens as they become more common. I'd say by the beginning of 2014 there will be a number for 4K screens to choose from.
boe is offline  
post #21680 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 06:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ss9001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: metro Atlanta
Posts: 8,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 286
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFo View Post

Well the land of High-end pre-pros just got smaller. Harman seems to have pulled the plug on the MP-20. See this link from Amir

So the AVP (upgraded to XT32) will still be one of the few pre-pro's out there with an advanced room corrector and modern conveniences.

I'm not an AVP owner but follow the posts here I opted for the Pio SC-09 back then much to my regret since Pio hasn't done anything to support it like Denon has yours. I still have an AVP in mind to eventually go to.

I read the news about the Lex in the $20K+ display thread - this is a surprise to me. And leaves very few modern prepros left. You guys should feel good & lucky Denon is supporting the product.

Have to wonder if Lexicon will survive because the MC12 hasn't been updated in a long time.

Steve
ss9001 is offline  
post #21681 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 06:57 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 7,444
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 163
Quote:
Originally Posted by JonFo View Post

I hope that if Denon is redesigning a new high-end piece, that it takes the basic framework of the AVP and just updates various digital components such as newer DSPs, better/faster control software and processor, improved scaler and video features, and possibly a step up to 16 channels of output.

I hope so too, but I'm not really holding my breath. We seem to have been getting hints that Denon may be looking to take a break from the statement product business. But if they are working on a new AVP, I'd be happy to give up a lot of the legacy I/O support to make room for things like more HDMI inputs and more output channels. I wouldn't think too many people would need more than a few stereo analog inputs (I just need 1 balanced and 1 unbalanced at this point), component video inputs (I still need 1), and composite / S-Video inputs (I don't need any of these). Scaling these back (not eliminating them entirely, though) would open up a lot of real estate on the rear panel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post

I think there were be a new HDMI standard by the end of this year which will probably help with 4K screens as they become more common.

HDMI 1.4 already has support available for 4k - what are you looking for in a new version of HDMI?
gsr is online now  
post #21682 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 07:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
ss9001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: metro Atlanta
Posts: 8,547
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Liked: 286
I have a quick question...are brand new AVP's coming with the upgrades already done or does the owner still have to get it on their own?

Steve
ss9001 is offline  
post #21683 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 07:22 AM
585-645-1006
 
jdsmoothie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Orlando, FL
Posts: 43,961
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 773 Post(s)
Liked: 1433
^^
Although not being mfr'd with the upgrade, at least one reseller in Australia and the UK are installing the upgrades to stock units and selling the unit as the AVP3D. Don't know whether any US resellers are doing this.

---------------------------------
"JD" – jd@avscience.com ; shop.avscience.com ; 585-645-1006, AVScience - Authorized dealer for AV Gear 
Mon - Fri: 8am – 8pm EST (Sat/Sun too, will return call if I don't pick up)
Call for pricing on Denon, Marantz, Yamaha, Onkyo, Klipsch, Def Tech, Atlantic Tech
** Think the AVR is defective?  Reset the microprocessor 4-5 times. 
jdsmoothie is offline  
post #21684 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 07:57 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Aesculus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Nor Calif
Posts: 1,178
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 View Post

I have a quick question...are brand new AVP's coming with the upgrades already done or does the owner still have to get it on their own?

I know that 10 units were done for Magnolia stores in Calif recently to be sold brand new retail.

Chris
Aesculus is offline  
post #21685 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 09:39 AM
Member
 
sheridd2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 120
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Left my baby in today for the upgrade. I'm in the UK and the process is different here.
You leave the AVP in with your dealer, no cables, no box. Denon UK sends a box to the dealer who then ship it to a service centre in the UK where the upgrade gets carried out and returned to the dealer after it's completed.
The shipping cost is included as part of the upgrade price.
I've no idea how long it will be away for, so envious of you guys who can get it left in and done either in a day or a couple of days.
I'm hoping it's back within two to three weeks.
sheridd2 is offline  
post #21686 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 11:57 AM
Member
 
jason shep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Maidstone,England
Posts: 161
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridd2 View Post

Left my baby in today for the upgrade. I'm in the UK and the process is different here.
You leave the AVP in with your dealer, no cables, no box. Denon UK sends a box to the dealer who then ship it to a service centre in the UK where the upgrade gets carried out and returned to the dealer after it's completed.
The shipping cost is included as part of the upgrade price.
I've no idea how long it will be away for, so envious of you guys who can get it left in and done either in a day or a couple of days.
I'm hoping it's back within two to three weeks.

Don't worry my man,mine was turned around within a week & without any issues,well worth the price for XT32 alone
jason shep is offline  
post #21687 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 12:05 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Krobar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,965
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheridd2 View Post

Left my baby in today for the upgrade. I'm in the UK and the process is different here.
You leave the AVP in with your dealer, no cables, no box. Denon UK sends a box to the dealer who then ship it to a service centre in the UK where the upgrade gets carried out and returned to the dealer after it's completed.
The shipping cost is included as part of the upgrade price.
I've no idea how long it will be away for, so envious of you guys who can get it left in and done either in a day or a couple of days.
I'm hoping it's back within two to three weeks.

Please let us know. I'm considering an upgrade to mine in the UK.
Krobar is offline  
post #21688 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 12:19 PM
AVS Club Gold
 
bobpaule's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: US
Posts: 1,390
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 23
At upgrade crossroads, anyone who needs a POA taken off their hands next 3-4 months PM me.

Currently have a Marsh Sound Design P400 for stereo and a Sherbourn 5/1500A for the other 5. Upgrading i-conns to XLR King Cobras, then if no drastic results will likely spring for a second hand RDA-7 or a POA.
bobpaule is offline  
post #21689 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 02:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
SJHT's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 1,926
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam S View Post


I can understand why that is your theory, but if you came to my house, you would feel differently. Even on something as basic as watching NBC Nightly News (i.e. 5.1 DD with heavy center channel content), engaging XT makes the voice sound hollow and it actually has more level in other speakers, than when using DIRECT. I don't know why this happens. I've done the set-up several times, in two different rooms/houses, with both the AVP and the AVR-4806CI. So, it's not the gear, nor the room.

XT just colors the sound too much to my liking. No one can argue that XT (and XT32) is not applying EQ and time correction. That EQ correction as mapped out by a $5 microphone just doesn't cut it for my ears. But I'm willing to give XT32 a shot.

When watching sports, I have found that using Audyssey DSX (9.2) with XT32 and Audyssey volume on DAY results in a very excellent experience for my setup. SJ
SJHT is offline  
post #21690 of 26355 Old 01-14-2012, 02:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
danielo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Posts: 4,187
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobpaule View Post

At upgrade crossroads, anyone who needs a POA taken off their hands next 3-4 months PM me.

Having a POA on your hands is not a good idea i say this after having one on my hands (not dropped) and it gives a unpleasing tingling feeling .

Daniel (who is still waiting for loca denon branch to start the upgrades ).

for men to evolve we have to upgrade
danielo is offline  
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avp A1hdci Ultra Reference A V Network Streaming Preamplifier , Denon , Component Preamplifiers

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off