Official Denon AVP-A1HD/AVP-A1HDCI and POA-A1HD/POA-A1HDCI owners thread. - Page 879 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 20Likes

post #26341 of 26370 Old 08-27-2014, 06:08 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielo View Post
I will pickup the ball, now in different country but when i get back i have some time. I think we can now say this is a trend and it would be good we formutate it and let them know.
Unfortunately, I don't see them doing anything about it. A bunch of us with AVR-4311CI's are experiencing an issue with Dolby Digital Plus from Netflix that they've fixed on a bunch of other AVR models (mostly newer models, but there are many 4311's out there that still have close to 2 years left on their warranties). They keep stringing AVR-4311CI owners along saying they're looking into the fix, but this has been going on for 6+ months now. Calls to customer service get nowhere - one time I called and was (politely) informed that the AVR-4311CI can't even handle Dolby Digital Plus. A few owners were given the option of trading their AVR-4311CI's in for a refurbished AVR-4520CI (for $100) or a brand new AVR-4520CI (for $300) to address the problem, but the rest of us are just getting ignored. This experience has soured me on the Denon brand, unfortunately. I still love my (upgraded) AVP and still have no idea what I would replace it with, but I'm not so sure that I'll ever buy another Denon product at this point. FWIW, all of this interaction is with Denon USA customer "support".
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26342 of 26370 Old 08-28-2014, 11:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Dear all,

I am now looking for a Audyssey Pro Kit for my AVP-A1 HD with 3D upgrade (AVP bought in Thailand). Where can I order one (I am living in Thailand, but can be delivered in the US).

Also, I have a JVC DLA-RS6710 (it is the 2014 JVC line up) videoprojector, is buying a Lumagen 2144 a good idea (I still have source without HDMI) ? will it improve my picture quality ?

Also, what is the recommended calibration software (if possible with Auto Cal for my projector and a Lumagen in the system) and probe ? Do I need more devices to obtain a great picture ?

I am sorry if it is a little bit out of topic, but I want the opinion from experienced people, and this forum has extremely knowledgeable people.

Regards
alebonau likes this.

Denon AVP-A1HD with 3D upgrade, Denon POA-A1HD, Klipsch THX Ultra 2 7.2 speakers, Oppo BDP-103D, Toshiba HD-A35, Oppo DV-983H, Samsung Satellite Receiver, JVC DLA-RS6710, Stewart Screen 16/9 Studiotek 130 G3 100", Mac Mini as a media center, NAS Synology DS 1812+, Drobo Pro 800 storage unit, Sony...
post #26343 of 26370 Old 08-29-2014, 02:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutaleZEN View Post
Dear all,

I am now looking for a Audyssey Pro Kit for my AVP-A1 HD with 3D upgrade (AVP bought in Thailand). Where can I order one (I am living in Thailand, but can be delivered in the US).

Also, I have a JVC DLA-RS6710 (it is the 2014 JVC line up) videoprojector, is buying a Lumagen 2144 a good idea (I still have source without HDMI) ? will it improve my picture quality ?

Also, what is the recommended calibration software (if possible with Auto Cal for my projector and a Lumagen in the system) and probe ? Do I need more devices to obtain a great picture ?

I am sorry if it is a little bit out of topic, but I want the opinion from experienced people, and this forum has extremely knowledgeable people.

Regards
hi brutale, not sure you read my review on the audyssey pro unit, but you buy it straight from audyssey. doesnt matter where in the world you are they ship to you. just matter of sending an email to

techsupport@audyssey.com

re calibration and a video processor for non hdmi and auto cal check the curtepalme site,

http://www.curtpalme.com/Products.shtm

I dont think can beat for products offered, and also their forum is pretty comprehensive re calibration. otherwise there is also our jvc threads on this forum here, eg the mini shootout thread where guys there are quite knowledgeable, and am sure can point in right direction if not answer your questions

Projector Mini-Shootout Thread 2013-2014

"Technology is a drug. We can't get enough of it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #26344 of 26370 Old 08-29-2014, 07:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by alebonau View Post
good luck on things, I did this pretty early up with my avp. going back to early days in this thread will find it. just a noctua silent fan sitting on its rubber legs pulling any warmth out the top. just aiding natural convection. it is just powered off the switched outlet on the back and via a 12V plug pack
Yeah I had it in a cabinet with a fan set up like that pulling air out, but that might not have been enough. So when I get it back it'll sit on top of the cabinet & I'll try to rig something that doesn't look Frankenstein-ish.
post #26345 of 26370 Old 08-29-2014, 07:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsr View Post
I still love my (upgraded) AVP and still have no idea what I would replace it with, but I'm not so sure that I'll ever buy another Denon product at this point. FWIW, all of this interaction is with Denon USA customer "support".
It's not exclusive to Denon, lots of other issues with other brands too. They're just getting way too complicated, more like computers than audio devices. I hunted around for a temp solution when my AVP went in and just about every brand I read about here had some kind of issue.
I picked up a Denon AVR3000.. it crapped out so I picked up a Marantz AVR5008... it crapped out, and I now have a Pioneer SC1228 (with ICEpower amps).. so far so good... but the MCACC sounds goofy.
post #26346 of 26370 Old 08-29-2014, 08:09 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by rnrgagne View Post
It's not exclusive to Denon, lots of other issues with other brands too. They're just getting way too complicated, more like computers than audio devices. I hunted around for a temp solution when my AVP went in and just about every brand I read about here had some kind of issue.
I picked up a Denon AVR3000.. it crapped out so I picked up a Marantz AVR5008... it crapped out, and I now have a Pioneer SC1228 (with ICEpower amps).. so far so good... but the MCACC sounds goofy.
I'm well aware that crappy customer support isn't exclusive to Denon. But my point was that a bad experience encourages one to explore other brands next time around rather than to stay loyal to the current brand. As you point out though, one problem with switching brands is that there really aren't a lot of good options out there.
post #26347 of 26370 Old 08-29-2014, 09:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Yeah I had it in a cabinet with a fan set up like that pulling air out, but that might not have been enough. So when I get it back it'll sit on top of the cabinet & I'll try to rig something that doesn't look Frankenstein-ish.
yeah in a cabinet maybe still had some heat building up ? perhaps the fan wasnt enough. in my case I run an open rack. and really the notcua fans just sit on the back grills of the avp drawing any hot air out. aiding natural convection. given was so easy to fix on I mirrored it with another sitting on top of my power amp.

[/url]

theyre pretty discrete the fans wouldnt even know theyre there, doing there doing there thing

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #26348 of 26370 Old 09-01-2014, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
yeah in a cabinet maybe still had some heat building up ?
I had large holes in the bottom of the cabinet under the avp and had the fan pulling air out from the top of the cabinet, but in hindsight I think that the side vents of the AVP might not have had enough clearance.

Has anyone had the center channel fading issue that they know wasn't related to heat?
post #26349 of 26370 Old 09-01-2014, 09:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I'm well aware that crappy customer support isn't exclusive to Denon. But my point was that a bad experience encourages one to explore other brands next time around rather than to stay loyal to the current brand. As you point out though, one problem with switching brands is that there really aren't a lot of good options out there.
I'm a brand jumper for sure, if something fails on me I typically don't buy that brand again. My point was more about the complexity of these things now, just a bit too much swiss-army-ness, and that's not brand specific.

Customer service? Well that's pretty much a lost art in the world of mass-production.

I don't think the AVP qualifies as a mass-production unit and it is a unique trend setting product. If I was running Denon, I'd definitely put some extra effort into supporting the unit.
post #26350 of 26370 Old 09-01-2014, 11:17 AM
boe
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Quote:
I'm a brand jumper for sure, if something fails on me I typically don't buy that brand again. My point was more about the complexity of these things now, just a bit too much swiss-army-ness, and that's not brand specific.

Customer service? Well that's pretty much a lost art in the world of mass-production.

I don't think the AVP qualifies as a mass-production unit and it is a unique trend setting product. If I was running Denon, I'd definitely put some extra effort into supporting the unit.
Would you consider the Marantz AV8802? Marantz AV8802 13.2 XLR processor - HDMI 2.0 ISF - Wifi + Bluetooth details I realize it is still the same parent company. I don't have any experience with Marantz but I really want HDMI 2.0 (or above). http://www.ideal-av.co.uk/ItemPages/marantz8802.htm I've got one 4K TV now that will soon get moved to the bedroom and I'll be finally buying that big 4k (80" or bigger) TV I've dreamed of owning for the last decade.

Last edited by boe; 09-01-2014 at 11:23 AM.
post #26351 of 26370 Old 09-01-2014, 12:11 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Originally Posted by boe View Post
Would you consider the Marantz AV8802? Marantz AV8802 13.2 XLR processor - HDMI 2.0 ISF - Wifi + Bluetooth details I realize it is still the same parent company. I don't have any experience with Marantz but I really want HDMI 2.0 (or above). http://www.ideal-av.co.uk/ItemPages/marantz8802.htm I've got one 4K TV now that will soon get moved to the bedroom and I'll be finally buying that big 4k (80" or bigger) TV I've dreamed of owning for the last decade.
The AV8801 / AV8802 would be a step down from the AVP, so I don't think I'd be interested. 4K really isn't of interest to me yet anyway, as I don't yet have a 4K capable display.
post #26352 of 26370 Old 09-01-2014, 12:15 PM
boe
AVS Special Member

Quote:
The AV8801 / AV8802 would be a step down from the AVP, so I don't think I'd be interested. 4K really isn't of interest to me yet anyway, as I don't yet have a 4K capable display.
Thanks. I don't really know much about Marantz. In what way is it a step down? I doubt we'll see an AVP2 so I'd like to know my options for something that supports HDMI 2.x
post #26353 of 26370 Old 09-01-2014, 12:33 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Thanks. I don't really know much about Marantz. In what way is it a step down? I doubt we'll see an AVP2 so I'd like to know my options for something that supports HDMI 2.x
It's a step down in overall build and sound quality. As an example, I've got a friend with Revel speakers (original Salons, Voice, and Gems) who has never been a fan of Audyssey. He bought himself an AV-8801 and still didn't care for Audyssey. He then came over to my place and heard Audyssey on my Denon AVP and liked Audyssey. With and without Audyssey enabled, he felt that AVP was a pretty substantial improvement over the AV-8801, which he has since sold (he's now using his Oppo BDP-105 as his preamp). Having heard the AV-8801, I would tend to agree with his assessment. I doubt we'll see an AVP2 in the next year or so, but wouldn't rule it out for a bit beyond that. When the time comes to replace my AVP, I honestly don't know what I'd go with. Datasat is just too darn expensive and most of the other options don't really light my fire. Maybe Lexicon will rise from the dead...
Ganymed4 likes this.
post #26354 of 26370 Old 09-01-2014, 01:29 PM
boe
AVS Special Member

Thanks. I wish Oppo had something in that market but I don't think that will happen any time soon. I guess I know what you mean, I had an Onkyo prepro that I bought about a year before I bought my first AVP. The Onkyo had lots of bells and whistles but sounded like crap compared to my much older Sony Prepro. I ended up getting the AVP and have no regrets about the Denon. The Onkyo was a waste of my money - live and learn.
post #26355 of 26370 Old 09-01-2014, 02:34 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Quote:
Thanks. I wish Oppo had something in that market but I don't think that will happen any time soon. I guess I know what you mean, I had an Onkyo prepro that I bought about a year before I bought my first AVP. The Onkyo had lots of bells and whistles but sounded like crap compared to my much older Sony Prepro. I ended up getting the AVP and have no regrets about the Denon. The Onkyo was a waste of my money - live and learn.
Yeah, sort of like that. In fairness, the MSRP of the Marantz pre-pros is significantly lower than the MSRP of the Denon AVP, so it isn't reasonable to expect them to be in the same league.
post #26356 of 26370 Old 09-02-2014, 05:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
no avp in the next year for sure. keeping in mind the avp we own is the 3rd gen of product. and every 10 years denon has released an avp as part of their flagship A series. So prob couple of years yet before we might hear of a prototype of a new avp.

the marantz units as most will know are really a few analog bits tarted on the end of the denon equivalent avr. eg the 8801 av processor was the denon 4520 with torroidal power supply and a few mods to the analog stage. thats it.

post #26357 of 26370 Old 09-02-2014, 07:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Angry

Quote:
Would you consider the Marantz AV8802?.
I doubt I'll ever change out my AVP, assuming it gets repaired to my satisfaction.
7.2 is the most channels I plan on ever using and if I ever go 4k, I'll get an Oppo or something with dual hdmi outputs.
Intended use should be a big factor in deciding what to buy. If you were strictly TV & movies over hdmi, I think an onkyo/integra would suffice. If you're going to use 11.2 or whatever the next multichannel format down the pipe is, well, it's been proven that the more channels in play the harder it is to detect sound differences. So I doubt brand would be in play there either.
Music on the other hand is where the minor sonic differences between these units come into play. The AVP's design and build quality are unparralled at its price point. How much that equates into sound quality is subjective, and again depends on use (and taste I suppose.)
For my taste, if I had to give up the AVP, I would be looking at the NAD Master Series M15HD. I had the M15 before the AVP and it was the only unit I've owned that was on par with the AVP for all music sources.
alebonau likes this.
post #26358 of 26370 Old 09-04-2014, 01:20 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
HDMI 1 & 2 Problems:

Any help before I call Denon support would be greatly appreciated. My HDMI 1 & 2 Inputs are not producing a picture. No matter what I connect to them and which input I assign to them…..nothing. We have had some pretty good storms lately. I'm wondering if those 2 inputs are somehow tied together and they got fried. Everything else seems to be working correctly. I did unplug and plug back in the unit. Should I reset it somehow? Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks in advance. I'm really stressed out over this.
post #26359 of 26370 Old 09-04-2014, 10:53 PM
AVS Special Member

not with the avp, but have heard with another denon, and another brand avr where with a thunderstorm its taken out every piece of gear connected up. insurance job and yep trip to the doctor. is likely the fix.

post #26360 of 26370 Old 09-09-2014, 02:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
HD Radio not working

The HD Radio has stopped working on my AVP, any idea how to replace the HD Radio tuner card? If not, anyone has a link to the service manual for the AVP?

Thanks,

R
post #26361 of 26370 Old 09-10-2014, 01:19 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvanel View Post
The HD Radio has stopped working on my AVP, any idea how to replace the HD Radio tuner card? If not, anyone has a link to the service manual for the AVP?

Thanks,

R
Try to tune in other HD stations to see if possibly the station you are trying to receive has temporarily stopped broadcasting the HD signal.
post #26362 of 26370 Old 09-10-2014, 03:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AVMN View Post
Try to tune in other HD stations to see if possibly the station you are trying to receive has temporarily stopped broadcasting the HD signal.
Thanks but all stations are dead. This happened before with an Onkyo processor and it was really easy to swap the HD tuner. Not sure how to do that with my AVP though, took the cover off but it looks complicated.

R
post #26363 of 26370 Old 09-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razvanel View Post

Thanks,

R
I have the AVP service manual but it is too large to e-mail. Do you have an FTP web site or drop box? PM me with a link if you have.

Paul

post #26364 of 26370 Old 09-11-2014, 04:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
no avp in the next year for sure. keeping in mind the avp we own is the 3rd gen of product. and every 10 years denon has released an avp as part of their flagship A series. So prob couple of years yet before we might hear of a prototype of a new avp.

the marantz units as most will know are really a few analog bits tarted on the end of the denon equivalent avr. eg the 8801 av processor was the denon 4520 with torroidal power supply and a few mods to the analog stage. thats it.

I seriously doubt that D&M will be releasing anything close to a next generation AVP anytime soon

Their financial shape..IMO...based on what I have seen is more conducive to lower priced mass produced items vs low volume boutique items

I think the Asians are struggling financially with Yamaha performing the best

It seem all about new "whiz bang" features they try to get you to buy a new unit every 12-18 months
At the same time the product life cycle of the outgoing unit is over...then its blown out at a huge discount
I bought a 4520 for $800( new in box) this week

Crazy how discounted things can get in a short time

The other part is that a couple of high end stores in Indiana and Ohio have told me that they only carry the Asian AVR's...never the separates in stock
You can order them...but nothing stocked
When the AVP was current I asked a store in Ohio about it and he said they could order it
but their customer base who was in that price range was typically looking for the Anthem ..Classe etc
Both of which the store carried in stock

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Onkyo 5508 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp Atlantic technology System 350 THX Ultra speakers
Rm 2 LG 47LE8500 Pioneer SC37 Celestion 305 speaker system
Rm 3 Samsung 51E8000 Yamaha A2010 Kef 2005.2 speaker system
Rm 4 Panasonic 50ST50 Onkyo 5009/906 Mirage Omni sat speaker system
post #26365 of 26370 Old 09-11-2014, 06:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by turnne1 View Post
I seriously doubt that D&M will be releasing anything close to a next generation AVP anytime soon

Their financial shape..IMO...based on what I have seen is more conducive to lower priced mass produced items vs low volume boutique items

I think the Asians are struggling financially with Yamaha performing the best

It seem all about new "whiz bang" features they try to get you to buy a new unit every 12-18 months
At the same time the product life cycle of the outgoing unit is over...then its blown out at a huge discount
I bought a 4520 for $800( new in box) this week

Crazy how discounted things can get in a short time

The other part is that a couple of high end stores in Indiana and Ohio have told me that they only carry the Asian AVR's...never the separates in stock
You can order them...but nothing stocked
When the AVP was current I asked a store in Ohio about it and he said they could order it
but their customer base who was in that price range was typically looking for the Anthem ..Classe etc
Both of which the store carried in stock

Warren
decades have come and decades have gone. 3 decades to be specific. time will tell. 2017-2018 when a new avp is due is not anytime soon.

while the penny pinchers will be buying stuff worth in the hundreds of dollars thats not the market the avp chases. just like in the dawn of hdaudio denon had the guts to bring out a faultless piece of engineering where other oems were struggling with buggy POS , you never know denon might do it again. one thing for sure they won't be doing it before any new tech is tried and tested in this lower market gear. thats what happened with the avp. lower range gear were the test mules for the cutting edge tech and then the avp came sailing through as their flagship bristling as a show case of the best they could offer.

the flag ship is still out there…just will need a refit… but only once the tech is tried and tested…heck the basis of tech and standards isn't even set as yet, thats end next year…they might start thinking of a new avp after that…still sets up the time frame pretty well for 2016-2018 they have years to get the next model right.

post #26366 of 26370 Old 09-11-2014, 06:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
Liked: 90
Quote:
decades have come and decades have gone. 3 decades to be specific. time will tell. 2017-2018 when a new avp is due is not anytime soon.

while the penny pinchers will be buying stuff worth in the hundreds of dollars thats not the market the avp chases. just like in the dawn of hdaudio denon had the guts to bring out a faultless piece of engineering where other oems were struggling with buggy POS , you never know denon might do it again. one thing for sure they won't be doing it before any new tech is tried and tested in this lower market gear. thats what happened with the avp. lower range gear were the test mules for the cutting edge tech and then the avp came sailing through as their flagship bristling as a show case of the best they could offer.

the flag ship is still out there…just will need a refit… but only once the tech is tried and tested…heck the basis of tech and standards isn't even set as yet, thats end next year…they might start thinking of a new avp after that…still sets up the time frame pretty well for 2016-2018 they have years to get the next model right.
as I recall the AVP had all the technology of the other Denon models when it was introduced

The high end models are the ones that dont seem to move as fast...Anthem ..Krell etc...and yet keep quite the retail and used market value
Anthem's statement D2V has been a round for years...on a retail level I have seen no price decrease

you may recall how long it took some of the higher end brands to even have HDMI capability...well behind the AVP

.I do truly think that those buyers are really only looking at those brands
A few local higher end stereo stores have said as much...that stock ssp's from Anthem and Krell

My main reason for doubting a new AVP is D&M's financials
All indicators say profits have gone down and their private equity firm owner is probably not going to allow large investments when the bottom line has suffered

Ofcourse...anything is possible...but I think the recession and uncertain economy has taken a toll on many an audio manufacturer

I am just speaking from what I see at the retail level and read in the financials

I think the "penny pincher's" are part of the private equity firm that own's D&M

Bottom line oriented

Warren

Rm 1 Samsung 64F8500 Onkyo 5508 prepro Sherbourn 5/1500A amp Atlantic technology System 350 THX Ultra speakers
Rm 2 LG 47LE8500 Pioneer SC37 Celestion 305 speaker system
Rm 3 Samsung 51E8000 Yamaha A2010 Kef 2005.2 speaker system
Rm 4 Panasonic 50ST50 Onkyo 5009/906 Mirage Omni sat speaker system
post #26367 of 26370 Old 09-12-2014, 05:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Well the d2V was being heavily discounted where I am even on release. It couldn't even decode the hd audio formats properly to get levels right, and still can't from what I understand. And then there's those that have to couple it with an audyssey sub eq so can properly eq their subs. Sorry All that's a pass for me. I don't buy just because something has a brand name on it. It has to be a competent performer as well. And the sheer quantity of avp owners not just on this forum but whom I know is testament to there being enough out there whom appreciate it for what it is. We are long term owners too, years have gone by and we still appreciate it for what it is. Krell ?? couldn't care less quite frankly...

Last edited by alebonau; 09-12-2014 at 05:47 AM.
post #26368 of 26370 Old 09-12-2014, 08:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I just want to say "thank goodness for my AVP"! Had it almost 5 years, and still marvel at its presence, built-quality, and performance. Like many of you, I typically have a bad upgrade bug, but the AVP never catches my eye wandering to another....
post #26369 of 26370 Old 09-13-2014, 04:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:

I agree Al. Especially regarding the new standards for 4k and the new sound formats. Not many people have heard ATMOS and it is already such a buzz about it. 4k sources may come 2015 and the Blu-Ray disks may become 100 GB large.
New HDMI, new HDCP, new formats and we are pushed to buy everything new - oh, I forgot to mention HEVC or H.265.

I am really asking myself, how to explain this to the customer? Incompatibilities everywhere.

This disk has 100 GB and can only be played, if you have a BD 2.0 player and have a HDMI 4.5 output. I mean, I am making this up now, especially the numbers, but currently, everything sounds even more chaotic to me than ever. Also DTS will bring a new format.
I mean, this is not a good environment to bring out a new flagship AVR. But as you wrote, in 2016 plus two years of development, things may have settled or will never settle again, because then there will be 'the next big thing' - who knows.
Or D&M can develop a system, which can be configured completely in software and the hardware is this powerful and versatile, that it lasts several years.

I will stick to my AVP and will look at the development. Until then, I am very happy with what I have.
alebonau likes this.
post #26370 of 26370 Old 09-13-2014, 09:12 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digione View Post
I have the AVP service manual but it is too large to e-mail. Do you have an FTP web site or drop box? PM me with a link if you have.
Thank you but I have found the service manual on the net and downloaded it. It's not of much help though
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avp A1hdci Ultra Reference A V Network Streaming Preamplifier , Denon , Component Preamplifiers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page