Official Denon AVP-A1HD/AVP-A1HDCI and POA-A1HD/POA-A1HDCI owners thread. - Page 880 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 20Likes

post #26371 of 26371 Old 09-18-2014, 12:59 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Happy with my AVP

Gents,

I follow this thread since the beginning and I am a proud owner of a AVP-A1HD with 3D upgrade and a POA. Since I have it in my rack, I don't even consider buying something else. A replacement from Denon, it can come in 3, 4 or 5 years. I think my AVP will give me still a lot during that time frame.

I am now just refining my set up. I just ordered a Lumagen 2144 and Chromapure Standard + i1Display Pro + Advanced Auto Cal. I hope to achieve a very good picture after calibration from my JVC DLA-RS6710.

I tried to order the Audyssey Pro Kit, but Audyssey never replied to my emails. So I will put that purchase for later, if ever. I tend to skip companies with bad customer support.

I have a Oppo 103D Blu Ray player which deliver a great picture, but I am considering to build a HTPC (based on XBMC, MadVR, MPC-BE and Avisynth for scripts). A guy called KAZ is doing a pack with all the settings for the best picture available depending on your configuration. Check it out. He is selling the pack for 3 Euros !!!! Nothing compare to the amount of time he spent to tune the softwares together.

http://homecinema.wix.com/html_kazco...fig-kaz-7/c42y

And I ordered as recommended, a Peerless PRG-UXA-W wall mount.

Is Christmas coming earlier this year ? hehehe

Have a good day.

Denon AVP-A1HD with 3D upgrade, Denon POA-A1HD, Klipsch THX Ultra 2 7.2 speakers, Oppo BDP-103D, Toshiba HD-A35, Oppo DV-983H, Samsung Satellite Receiver, JVC DLA-RS6710, Stewart Screen 16/9 Studiotek 130 G3 100", Mac Mini as a media center, NAS Synology DS 1812+, Drobo Pro 800 storage unit, Sony...

Last edited by BrutaleZEN; Yesterday at 05:02 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avp A1hdci Ultra Reference A V Network Streaming Preamplifier , Denon , Component Preamplifiers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page