Official Denon AVP-A1HD/AVP-A1HDCI and POA-A1HD/POA-A1HDCI owners thread. - Page 898 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 89Likes

post #26911 of 26916 Old 05-07-2017, 04:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Lima View Post
Hey Bradh!

How is the 8802 getting along? Any early conclusions on the multiprocessing performance between the AVP and the Marantz's contender?

I'm seriously thinking about migrating to this preamp in order to get new codecs, HDMI ports and all that new stuff that unfortunately Denon has let us "bare handed"...

Sad news is my HDMI board (for the 2nd time) fried due to some sort of electrical discharge over the Cable decoder through HDMI (even with all surge protections applied) which is why I'm looking for new options (or even replacing the HDMI board once again, but its been a tad difficult to find replacement parts for the AVP)

Has anyone replaced the HDMI board and have a good contact for these *rare* parts?

Cheers!

PS: First post on the forum! Good to be here!

Regards from Brazil!
Hi Gabriel,
I live in Natal-RN and I have a AVP1HD upgraded and with his digital board in bad situation. If you are interested, we can talk about.

Cheers,

Robercy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #26912 of 26916 Old 05-07-2017, 07:06 AM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by robercy View Post
Hi Gabriel,
I live in Natal-RN and I have a AVP1HD upgraded and with his digital board in bad situation. If you are interested, we can talk about.

Cheers,

Robercy.
Hey Robercy!

Tell me more about what happened to yours...

I'd be interested in the HDMI board just for not losing the video functionalities of it...

Unfortunately i can't send a PM still hehe

cheers
post #26913 of 26916 Old 05-14-2017, 06:14 AM

Hello Gabriel,

My AVP have a problem in Digital board (digital inputs, below HDMI board), seems like a heating problem, because the sound stop after a few minutes playing somethinge, but the video is Ok. I already bought a AVP8802 to replace my AVP, then I´m selling this device.

Cheers,

Robercy.

post #26914 of 26916 Old 05-14-2017, 07:17 AM

Quote:
Hello Gabriel,

My AVP have a problem in Digital board (digital inputs, below HDMI board), seems like a heating problem, because the sound stop after a few minutes playing somethinge, but the video is Ok. I already bought a AVP8802 to replace my AVP, then I´m selling this device.

Cheers,

Robercy.

Is there any way we can't contact further? im not sure if it's allowed here on the forum but here's my WhatsApp - 81 999279404
post #26915 of 26916 Old Today, 12:42 PM

Quote:
Hello Gabriel,

Cheers,

Robercy.
jg.lima23@gmail.com here´s my e-mail as well. When you get the time, please contact me ASAP so we can discuss about the AVPA1HDCI

Cheers
post #26916 of 26916 Old Today, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Lima View Post
jg.lima23@gmail.com here´s my e-mail as well. When you get the time, please contact me ASAP so we can discuss about the AVPA1HDCI

Cheers
Hello Gabriel,

I´ll phone you at night.

Cheers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Denon Avp A1hdci Ultra Reference A V Network Streaming Preamplifier , Denon , Component Preamplifiers