post #901 of 4528 Old 08-26-2008, 10:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveCaron View Post

I had the AVR 354 for about a week but I had to return it and quite disappointed. I've been using my HK AVR75 for 10 years and it still works and sounds amazing so when I was looking at upgrading I naturally decided to go with another HK. I never even got as far as the set-up because I could not get the remote to work while my TV was powered up. I don't know if the 2 may be on the same frequency but unless my Panel was turned off the remote for the AVR would not work. The other issue I had was the condition of the remote and the glass portion on the front of the receiver. Both looked as if they had been dragged across of the floor.

PS: did anybody else have the remote control issue?

Steve..
What brand/model of display do you have?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 4528 Old 08-26-2008, 10:44 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yeah I'm a little disappointed to not be part of the family HK owners any longer. My AVR75 is 10 years old and still going strong and swore I would never go with another company for my AVR needs again but, alas I think they've been passed up by their competitors.
post #903 of 4528 Old 08-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Code View Post

Steve..
What brand/model of display do you have?

I have a Philips 42 inch 7403. My 10 year old HK remote worked just fine with the Panel on as did the other devices (XBOX 360, Philips BDP7200 Blu-Ray, LG VCR/DVD combo) with their remotes. Yesterday I returned the HK 354 and picked up the Yamaha RX V663 and the remote works with the receiver while the panel is on with no issues what so ever. Funny thing is that I noticed on another thread that you also had a similar issue with the Onkyo 605.... I also had the same issue with that receiver though it was not nearly as bad... .at least the Onkyo remote worked 30% of the time.
post #904 of 4528 Old 08-27-2008, 03:27 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Garman,

Yes, it is not a fair comparison with the 7200 but on the other hand the technology is 4 years newer so you might think that there have been some gains from that. Those fleeting moments where the sound is good just doesn't make up for the constant headache from all the bugs. After playing XBOX 36o through component and optical for audio, the 354 seems to randomly set the speaker volumes when you swithch back to another source. Last time it set everything to dead quiet except the rear left surround which was cranked. My wife who normally makes no mention of sound except "turn it down" now routinely says to me "something is off again with the sound". It's become a game seeing which glitch is going to happen next. I estimate that I get a glitch of some sort, from sound problems to video hiccups or pops etc. every 10-15 minutes of viewing. My warning to anyone considering this receiver is DO NOT BUY a HK. I went from fanboy to rampant hater of this company since I bought the 354.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garman View Post

outlier2: just curious are you just pissed about the bugs that you now go from the receiver being underpowered, to basically sounding like crap? Also the 7200 is a monster by comparsions, you be bette off comparing the 754 if it ever comes out to the 7200.... Your quote below doesn't sound as bad, but as time wears on and these problems are not fixed I am getting pissed as well. Although I watched Belowulf and played Madden 09 last night and it sounded great, but didn't hear the clicking like I should when going through the menu on my PS3...

outlier2:
"I have set up the receiver to be 7.1 so why is the best solution a 5.1 option. Arghh. But I was playing with DTS NEO Music and was able to widen the soundstage manually and it was amazing! I put on Porcupine Tree, Arriving Somewhere Concert and was blown away (unfortunately no CC in this recording but probably the best sounding concert I own from about 100 DVDs). Totally immersive experience. If HK can work the bugs out of this thing through firmware updates it is going to be a great receiver for the money. Perhaps you guys are lucky to be waiting in the US as we are guinea pigs up here in Canada with this new product."

Healthy skepticism is the best component for your HT
post #905 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 07:35 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlier2 View Post

Garman,

Yes, it is not a fair comparison with the 7200 but on the other hand the technology is 4 years newer so you might think that there have been some gains from that. Those fleeting moments where the sound is good just doesn't make up for the constant headache from all the bugs. After playing XBOX 36o through component and optical for audio, the 354 seems to randomly set the speaker volumes when you swithch back to another source. Last time it set everything to dead quiet except the rear left surround which was cranked. My wife who normally makes no mention of sound except "turn it down" now routinely says to me "something is off again with the sound". It's become a game seeing which glitch is going to happen next. I estimate that I get a glitch of some sort, from sound problems to video hiccups or pops etc. every 10-15 minutes of viewing. My warning to anyone considering this receiver is DO NOT BUY a HK. I went from fanboy to rampant hater of this company since I bought the 354.

I thought I was crazy the first time I saw that random speaker level bug. Luckily its only done it two times to me, gotta love when you can't hear any dialog anymore. Its hard to image a company the size of Harman not having better QC than this. How do you keep something on the shelves that has this many known bugs? Harman international wasn't bought by Microsoft were they?
post #906 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 08:17 AM
Advanced Member

Well my 354 finally crapped out on me last night! I was playing a 360 game and all of a sudden my TV went black and gave me the no souce found message. I then messed with the HDMI connections and nothing. I then did a system reset and tried to set-up everything again and the on screen menu would not come up and when I tried the buttons on the front of the unit....nothing happened at all! I of course bought it 40 days ago so I can't return it to the store since they have a 30 day return policy. I just called HK and the CS message said that they couldn't take my call due to being closed for an emergency?! I guess I'll call the BBB if I don't get a return call. FOOTBALL STARTS TONIGHT DAMNIT!

Samsung HL-T6187S
Yamaha RX-V863
LG BH200 Super Blu Player
post #907 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 08:38 AM
AVS Special Member

The random speaker level bug is an interesting one for sure. I thought the processing was the problem but it was actually just resetting my speaker levels randomly creating all sorts of issues. The problem is that you think you are losing your mind with more subtle changes but then it does something stupid like turn off your center channel and left front and you know you have a real problem not an imagined one. Whoever was in charge of QC for these amps should be fired, drawn and quartered. Shoddiest piece of equipment I bought since my Ford Windstar debacle back in '96. Maybe a new ad campaign for HK could go "The HK 354: the Ford Windstar of Receivers". Hehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by myerss View Post

I thought I was crazy the first time I saw that random speaker level bug. Luckily its only done it two times to me, gotta love when you can't hear any dialog anymore. Its hard to image a company the size of Harman not having better QC than this. How do you keep something on the shelves that has this many known bugs? Harman international wasn't bought by Microsoft were they?

post #908 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 08:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Another fun bug is how the HK loses the sound signal...wait for it...while changing channels! Yep. If you change channels for a few seconds in a row too quickly then the receiver loses lock on the sound and you have to switch sources and go back to get sound again. I've learned to change a few channels, wait a few seconds until the sound locks in, then change a few more, and so forth. Hours of entertainment. My wife loves it and thinks I'm a genious for "upgrading" the receiver. HK really wants you to learn your remote thoroughly and putting in this many glitches is a great way to learn where all your buttons are on your remote as you get to constantly fiddle with them to get sound or picture from this electronic black hole. Maybe they are showing off the fancy new GUI by making you look at it every 10 minutes or so while you figure out what's wrong with the picture/sound???? Clever marketing guys!

Quote:

The random speaker level bug is an interesting one for sure. I thought the processing was the problem but it was actually just resetting my speaker levels randomly creating all sorts of issues. The problem is that you think you are losing your mind with more subtle changes but then it does something stupid like turn off your center channel and left front and you know you have a real problem not an imagined one. Whoever was in charge of QC for these amps should be fired, drawn and quartered. Shoddiest piece of equipment I bought since my Ford Windstar debacle back in '96. Maybe a new ad campaign for HK could go "The HK 354: the Ford Windstar of Receivers". Hehe.

post #909 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 11:04 AM

Scary part is my AVR 247 is on the fritz so I was going to exchange it and at the same time go ahead and upgrade but they didn't have any in stock... I was getting ready to send messages to them to get the deed done but now I'm worried that I'll be worse off if I do any type of exchange.
post #910 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 02:43 PM

Quote:

Another fun bug is how the HK loses the sound signal...wait for it...while changing channels! Yep. If you change channels for a few seconds in a row too quickly then the receiver loses lock on the sound and you have to switch sources and go back to get sound again. I've learned to change a few channels, wait a few seconds until the sound locks in, then change a few more, and so forth. Hours of entertainment. My wife loves it and thinks I'm a genious for "upgrading" the receiver. HK really wants you to learn your remote thoroughly and putting in this many glitches is a great way to learn where all your buttons are on your remote as you get to constantly fiddle with them to get sound or picture from this electronic black hole. Maybe they are showing off the fancy new GUI by making you look at it every 10 minutes or so while you figure out what's wrong with the picture/sound???? Clever marketing guys!

Since my sat connection is only dolby digital anyway, I think I'm going back to component and optical. At least I can keep the sound when changing channels or skipping ahead on the DVR. Strange little box this thing is.
post #911 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 05:09 PM

Quote:

Yeah I'm a little disappointed to not be part of the family HK owners any longer. My AVR75 is 10 years old and still going strong and swore I would never go with another company for my AVR needs again but, alas I think they've been passed up by their competitors.

Not in sound quality they haven't. In that price point there's nothing that comes close. Yamaha 663 and Pioneer 1018 both suck in comparison. With the exact same speakers connected in Best Buys listening room Helen Keller could tell the difference...a huge drop off in SQ...sounded almost like the HK had twice as many speakers, a much fuller and ridiculously richer sound.

I actually went to BB fully intending to pick out a replacement since I'm sick of the bugs as well, but after hearing the options I opted to keep the X54 bugs. The others can't hold the X54's jock strap. I bet the Elite series can't even compete with that sound.

Now if HK would just hurry up and release a firmware update all will be right in the world...at least in the world of AVR.
post #912 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 05:12 PM

Quote:

I have the same problem while FFWding DVR proramming...about every 10 time I fast forward it comes back on with no sound...the fix for no is to turn it off and back on again. It sucks.
post #913 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 05:33 PM

Quote:

My wife loves it and thinks I'm a genious for "upgrading" the receiver.

My wife gangs up with my parents and they have a good laugh
post #914 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jehanzeb View Post

my wife gangs up with my parents and they have a good laugh:d

lol :d
post #915 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deron-X View Post

Not in sound quality they haven't. In that price point there's nothing that comes close. Yamaha 663 and Pioneer 1018 both suck in comparison.

I had the 663 for a while and did not see a single HDMI issue.

Also owned the HK 347, 254 and an Onkyo 506.

No question, with all it's ridiculous bugs, the 354 is by far the best sounding receiver I have had!
post #916 of 4528 Old 08-28-2008, 09:54 PM

I had a 635. Sent out three times. Liked it fine as long as it worded. Demanded a 645 on the last go-round. Sold it via eBay as a sealed box. Picked up a Marantz SR8500 on the same site and put a little cash in me pocket. Never been happier as far as QC and SQ is concerned.

My question is: Are the problems solved via firmware updates, or just with new models with the devils we don't know?
post #917 of 4528 Old 08-29-2008, 07:45 AM

Quote:

I had the AVR 354 for about a week but I had to return it and quite disappointed. I've been using my HK AVR75 for 10 years and it still works and sounds amazing so when I was looking at upgrading I naturally decided to go with another HK. I never even got as far as the set-up because I could not get the remote to work while my TV was powered up. I don't know if the 2 may be on the same frequency but unless my Panel was turned off the remote for the AVR would not work. The other issue I had was the condition of the remote and the glass portion on the front of the receiver. Both looked as if they had been dragged across of the floor.

PS: did anybody else have the remote control issue?

How close is the TV to the AVR? Many are known to produce IR issues (such as plasma tv) to IR sensors.
post #918 of 4528 Old 08-29-2008, 01:48 PM
vr4

not sure if this helps anyone to decide to get the 354. 499 at one of the harman kardon authorized online retailer called stereo advantage

---edir---
sorry but ti just read from another post/forum that the avr354 is on back order. but it looks like you can still order.
post #919 of 4528 Old 08-29-2008, 03:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossfiresrt6 View Post

How close is the TV to the AVR? Many are known to produce IR issues (such as plasma tv) to IR sensors.

It was close but I did return it and get a Yamaha and I've had no problem since.
post #920 of 4528 Old 08-29-2008, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deron-X View Post

Not in sound quality they haven't. In that price point there's nothing that comes close. Yamaha 663 and Pioneer 1018 both suck in comparison. With the exact same speakers connected in Best Buys listening room Helen Keller could tell the difference...a huge drop off in SQ...sounded almost like the HK had twice as many speakers, a much fuller and ridiculously richer sound.

I actually went to BB fully intending to pick out a replacement since I'm sick of the bugs as well, but after hearing the options I opted to keep the X54 bugs. The others can't hold the X54's jock strap. I bet the Elite series can't even compete with that sound.

Now if HK would just hurry up and release a firmware update all will be right in the world...at least in the world of AVR.

I agree with you. I've got about $12,000 invested in my home theater. I have had onkyos, sony,and denon at home. I wanted the 1.3 hdmi in the HK so I waited for it. I know about the issues and really hope HK irons them all out. But consider the unit at 100%. Even with mine at what I would consider 95%, I wouln't trade it for another brand. What I would do is demand my unit to work as advertised and hold HK accountable. the sad part is HK clearly has the potential to build a wonderful product, and lost some of our confidence. but I do have to say the sound quality brings tears to my eyes on some music. I'm not to sure about the processor off option.. mine seems to be lacking the option all together, and that is an option I would like to work properly.What is HKs responce to the processor off option, if anyone knows? I read mention of the Marantz SR8500. Does it support 1080p, and running HDMI 1.3? If not its a boat ancor in my HT
post #921 of 4528 Old 08-30-2008, 08:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn01754 View Post

I agree with you. I've got about $12,000 invested in my home theater. I have had onkyos, sony,and denon at home. I wanted the 1.3 hdmi in the HK so I waited for it. I know about the issues and really hope HK irons them all out. But consider the unit at 100%. Even with mine at what I would consider 95%, I wouln't trade it for another brand. What I would do is demand my unit to work as advertised and hold HK accountable. the sad part is HK clearly has the potential to build a wonderful product, and lost some of our confidence. but I do have to say the sound quality brings tears to my eyes on some music. I'm not to sure about the processor off option.. mine seems to be lacking the option all together, and that is an option I would like to work properly.What is HKs responce to the processor off option, if anyone knows? I read mention of the Marantz SR8500. Does it support 1080p, and running HDMI 1.3? If not its a boat ancor in my HT

I agree with your comments, as almost every AVR out there has some type of issues. I for one haven't has as many issues but my 254 from the get go was a temp piece for my main HT till the Pioneer Elite 07/05 units came out, which I will have next week, so I will have a chance to A/B them, there are some things I needed on the 07 that the 254 doesn't have, but then again I am not comparing Apples to Apples here. But I agree the new HK units sound fantastic, there new units remind me of the great sound quality of there 5 series.... 125/225/225/525 etc.. I still have a 225 in my office and have had zero issues with it, as I did with my 525 till I sold it.. HDMI and these new audio codecs have thrown just about every AVR a curve ball, and hopefully they will get it straightened out.
post #922 of 4528 Old 08-30-2008, 08:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 69
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLegend View Post

Well my 354 finally crapped out on me last night! I was playing a 360 game and all of a sudden my TV went black and gave me the no souce found message. I then messed with the HDMI connections and nothing. I then did a system reset and tried to set-up everything again and the on screen menu would not come up and when I tried the buttons on the front of the unit....nothing happened at all! I of course bought it 40 days ago so I can't return it to the store since they have a 30 day return policy. I just called HK and the CS message said that they couldn't take my call due to being closed for an emergency?! I guess I'll call the BBB if I don't get a return call. FOOTBALL STARTS TONIGHT DAMNIT!

Now that blows!!! I had the same thing happen with my 805, and they sent another one to me, and the same thing happened to that one! Needless to say I took a 705 instead and haven't had any problems. I never had a HK piece crap out on me in all the years of owning them. Hopefully after the long weekend they will get to you ASAP.. Don't they at least have a 2 year Warr? They didn't replace my AVR-520 with a 525 because of the 7.1 not working correctly with a external Amp, and they did it pretty quickly. In this day in age of electronics it is always nice to have backup.. Which my 254 will be in my office soon enough...
post #923 of 4528 Old 08-31-2008, 06:51 AM

I finally got my 254 in form HK and got it set up yesterday. My initial observations are that the PCM problems I had with my 247 seem to be fixed. The problem with the 247 constantly forgetting which surround mode is fixed. The 1080p sparkes are fixed...

So what new problems did I get in exchange? Well count me in for the HDMI issue when switching between SD and HD channels. I get the big green block on the right side as many have described.

I know a few mentioned Blu-Ray problems, I am having one odd issue with my Samsung BD-P1400. When the BD player turns on, I see the logo screen momentarily, then the 254 just passes white snow over HDMI to my projector. I cannot see or access any BD player menus until I actually start to play a BD disk. At that point it looks great, and I can go back and access the menu. Weird, huh? This never happened with the 247.

*SO FAR*, these are the only bugs I have encountered, but have not used it for an extensive period of time. If this remains the only problem for now, I can live with it, but they are annoying.
post #924 of 4528 Old 08-31-2008, 07:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by genghiskhen View Post

I can't remember when I didn't have an HK AVR as the center of my home theater. I bought the AVR 254 from Fry's a couple weeks back. It worked perfectly the first night while we watched a Bluray and played some PS3 games, but the next morning the HDMI inputs no longer worked. I tried the PS3 in all 3 inputs, but I was unable to get a picture. I bypassed the AVR 254 and everything worked fine so I returned it.

The new receiver has been working great for at least a week. Yesterday I got a Verizon FIOS HD DVR. Whenever I directly access an HD channel through the Verizon STB the AVR 254 loses the video signal. I have to turn it off or change inputs to get the signal back. Everything works fine if I bypass the 254 and go straight to the tv. It seems to work if I just do channel up and down. It is only a problem if I punch in the channel number or go directly to a channel via the guide. I am taking it back later today.

I am sad because my last two HK AVRs worked until I retired them for new technology.

all too familiar with this issue - surprise, it is not the 254, the motorola units Verizon is using for their FIOS DVR has very buggy HDMI implementation. The DVR I have has been moved to three different monitors and is our 2nd unit and all have had the same HDMI connect issues. I finally went component after the family complained about having to reset it everytime they wanted to watch something.
post #925 of 4528 Old 08-31-2008, 08:08 AM

Good thread ...

Question, last time I invested in SS I ended up moving and leaving everything as a purchase incentive. Its taken a few years to getting around to reinvesting but this weekend I finally did with the AVR-254 and Bose Acoustimass 10 set.

Small room so went with Acoustimass 10 which is a 5.1 set. A 7.1 receiver is new to me so you can guess my confusion when it got time to set up the rear speakers. Should the rears go to SurroundLeft/SurroundRight or SurroundBackLeft/SurroundBackRight? Also, I think I read somewhere that with a 5.1 set you should set the AVR-254 to 7.1 for a best sound?

As for the AVR-254, initially I went with Onkyo because that is what I had before but after a night of frustrations I returned it for the AVR-254 and within an hour had all my video paired properly to the audio ( unachievable with Onkyo Assignability limitations). Overall I find this unit to deliver some excellent sound and very happy with the setup ease. Switching inputs could be a little fast for my taste but since I am using HDMI out to TV I think it is more the TV then the 254.

I saw mention of dislike for the always on Video scaler - my impression is if your source is 720 and you pair that for output at 720 then the 254 leaves the video signal alone. I've got my Tivo going 1080i->1080i while my Media Center is 720p->720p and my FIOS STB is 480i->720p which was by choice. The FIOS STB never looked better (I do have a stretch issue I am working out) while the Tivo HD and Media Center PC both appear to be the same as before I set all this up.

The only real issue I am having is more a setup for this room - I used the auto sound setup which was quite close in determining distance of the speakers however on some movies like last night's HBO broadcast of Invasion the voices were utterly too low while the action sequences overly rocked the room. I may try the 'Night Mode' to see if that helps.
post #926 of 4528 Old 08-31-2008, 07:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxs122 View Post

Good thread ...

Question, last time I invested in SS I ended up moving and leaving everything as a purchase incentive. Its taken a few years to getting around to reinvesting but this weekend I finally did with the AVR-254 and Bose Acoustimass 10 set.

Small room so went with Acoustimass 10 which is a 5.1 set. A 7.1 receiver is new to me so you can guess my confusion when it got time to set up the rear speakers. Should the rears go to SurroundLeft/SurroundRight or SurroundBackLeft/SurroundBackRight? Also, I think I read somewhere that with a 5.1 set you should set the AVR-254 to 7.1 for a best sound?

As for the AVR-254, initially I went with Onkyo because that is what I had before but after a night of frustrations I returned it for the AVR-254 and within an hour had all my video paired properly to the audio ( unachievable with Onkyo Assignability limitations). Overall I find this unit to deliver some excellent sound and very happy with the setup ease. Switching inputs could be a little fast for my taste but since I am using HDMI out to TV I think it is more the TV then the 254.

I saw mention of dislike for the always on Video scaler - my impression is if your source is 720 and you pair that for output at 720 then the 254 leaves the video signal alone. I've got my Tivo going 1080i->1080i while my Media Center is 720p->720p and my FIOS STB is 480i->720p which was by choice. The FIOS STB never looked better (I do have a stretch issue I am working out) while the Tivo HD and Media Center PC both appear to be the same as before I set all this up.

The only real issue I am having is more a setup for this room - I used the auto sound setup which was quite close in determining distance of the speakers however on some movies like last night's HBO broadcast of Invasion the voices were utterly too low while the action sequences overly rocked the room. I may try the 'Night Mode' to see if that helps.

i am a newb at all this myself but i believe your surrounds should be in surround left and right for a 5.1 set up. im not sure about having the rears turned on if nothing is hooked up. mine are turned off right now. i have used night mode a few times myself and i do find it balances out the lower volume speaking parts with the action parts of a movie. i think part of my problem is my center channel and surround speakers are not the best and so they are not well balanced with my fronts but i did find night mode helped.
good luck
post #927 of 4528 Old 08-31-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:

Good thread ...

I'm a complete newb compared to some of the guys that might be able to respond but I'll give my $0.02 . In 5.1 you should place the surrounds directly to the left and right of your ear in the listening location. If need be you can place them a little to the rear.

While the x54 might be buggy as hell I don't think that there is any reason at all to set it to 7.1 when you are running 5.1. As far as I know most media is still 5.1 and recievers matrix it to 7.1 Not sure how matrixing works but you might actually be losing some of your sound to the nonexistant back surrounds if it drops them from the sides and sends it to the back. The other downside might be that the reciever is probably going to try and send power to the back speakers even though they aren't there potentially using up more electricity and adding more heat.

Someone more knowledgable can probalby shed some more informed light on the topic because I might be completely wrong but it seems logical to me.
post #928 of 4528 Old 09-01-2008, 02:15 AM
T2k

What is "to set it to 7.1"? :ek:

If you have 5.1 connected then how the hell you "set it to 7.1"?
post #929 of 4528 Old 09-01-2008, 02:34 AM

Quote:

all too familiar with this issue - surprise, it is not the 254, the motorola units Verizon is using for their FIOS DVR has very buggy HDMI implementation.

As much as I want to believe it is a Verizon FIOS Motorola DVR issue *only*, this was not the case when plugged in via HDMI to the Yamaha RX-V663 receiver I had.

Using HDMI in an Onkyo 506, HK 347, 254 and now a 354, all have some form of HDMI sync issue.

The Yamaha had zero HDMI issues for the entire 29 days I had it.
post #930 of 4528 Old 09-01-2008, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by T2k View Post

What is "to set it to 7.1"? :ek:

If you have 5.1 connected then how the hell you "set it to 7.1"?

I assumed he meant turn on the rear surrounds even though you don't have them.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Harman Kardon

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page