Bit of a newb, but read up to page 15 and still have a few questions:
1. What is the reference level people are talking about on the 01? (This question was asked before, but i haven't seen a response for it)
2. I'm running Klipsch WF-35s (Front) , WC-25 (Center) and WS-24 (Surrounds) and from my old replaced system's Infinity Reference 2000.4 Fronts as Back Surrounds and getting a ED A2-300 awaiting paint right now and should be within a week. Question is: The WF-35s have this Bi-Wiring thing (yes, i know "Buy" Wire) but have extra wire, and was wondering if its even worth hooking it up. As well as this crossover business people are talking about, i'm not familiar with it, if one of you audiophiles (trying to become one here) would be running the same system as me (with a 01), how would you hook up the fronts and set the speakers up in the MACC (all small?)
3. I have a PS3 that i'm using for the Blu-Ray Player, and i haven't tried this deselecting 7.1 and 6.1 to get the TrueHD sound, but am running them through PCM (or whatever the other none bitstream choice is) through HDMI...am i getting the TrueHD loseless audio? I mean, i'm running 7.1, but no movie (as of yet, that i've checked) is out putting to 7.1...sooo should i deselect it from the PS3 and use it only when i game?
4. I'm getting this long delay before the AVR picks up the signal...i JUST bought the monoprice HDMI cables (PS3 -> 01 & 01 -> Projector), so i mean...it can't be the HDMI cable, right? Just the AVR losing and finding the singal when i switch between menu and movie/extras on a BD? As well as it takes a while for the Comcast box to show up.
5. I have an original Xbox that i'm using for the XBMC, hooked it up using Component...is it now getting upscaled? I know it out puts in 1080i, but none 1080i videos i'm running, are they now getting upscaled through the AVR? Should i also hook up the Comcast DVR through Component so that it too upscales none 1080i videos?
Thanks for all the help, been trying to read this entire thread before posting, but at work now and i'd like to know before i get home and pop in another BD to play on the AVR, just watching X-Files on it...and i want to make sure i'm watching it the right way when i watch a movie tonight.