Official Pioneer SC-05 and SC-07 Owners Thread - Page 573 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #17161 of 17163 Old 01-13-2017, 11:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Dose anyone know if this receiver was even able to do 3d passthroufh via firmware and also what is the best channel setting and sub db settings

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #17162 of 17163 Old 02-14-2017, 04:43 PM

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcupka View Post
I have a Sony 4k TV and I'm trying to use Optical output from TV to Optical input on my SC-07 for sound on the various apps that came with the Sony. My SC-07 displays 24/192 when playing Amazon video but no sound. I have the TV set for external speakers.
Any ideas?
Any luck with this yet? I am having a similar issue. I am using the optical out from a Samsung 4k TV to my SC-05. When I set the TV to output PCM there is no issue. When I set the TV to output Dolby Digital however, I don't get sound from the TV's internal apps, like Netflix. If I switch the SC-05's input to something else and then back to the input the optical cable is assigned, I magically get sound. Is this some sort of sync or handshake issue? I don't want to use PCM, I want to use DD. I suspect this is the SC-05 not playing nice with the new 4k TV. I have tried setting the the signal select setting of the SC-05 as PCM, Digital and Auto. This doesn't seem to have an impact on the issue. Does anyone have any ideas of where to start troubleshooting?
post #17163 of 17163 Old Today, 09:06 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
No audio, just video from 2nd hdmi output

Hi all....Long time no post....I've been running the sc07 for about 6 yrs now with no problems and was just wondering if there's a way to get all sources (audio and video) going into the amp to come out of the amp out of both hdmi outputs at the same time ? Right now I get audio AND video coming out of one but only video from the other one......Inputs are all hdmi.....I have added a 2nd display above the urinal in the "ManCave washroom so nobody misses a play lol.....I had run an hdmi cable as well as coax to that display but theres no way to add more now that it's drywalled etc.....I do have an rf converter that will take analog audio and video and convert it to rf to send to that display so could send the audio separately if there was an output on the amp that outputs audio only....Any help will be greatly appreciated.......D.T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page