A Little Help With My Anthem MCA50 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 08-19-2008, 03:53 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
actually it is a problem with the avm20.

i have an avm20 and an mca50. when i turn on the avm20 the mca50 doesn't turn on. the light remains red. i already checked all the wiring and unplugged and plugged everything. nothing. i manually turned on the mca50 but still nothing. the avm20 must not be sending it a signal. usually it just goes on when it gets the input from the avm20. anybody know what to do? thanks.

(i emailed nick at anthem as well, but it's late and i'd like to watch some movies tonight)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-19-2008, 06:45 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by circumstances View Post

actually it is a problem with the avm20.

i have an avm20 and an mca50. when i turn on the avm20 the mca50 doesn't turn on. the light remains red. i already checked all the wiring and unplugged and plugged everything. nothing. i manually turned on the mca50 but still nothing. the avm20 must not be sending it a signal. usually it just goes on when it gets the input from the avm20. anybody know what to do? thanks.

(i emailed nick at anthem as well, but it's late and i'd like to watch some movies tonight)

In your AVM 20 set up menu, make sure you have the triggers set to "ON". Maybe they have been turned off accidentally.

Cheers from the Great White North.
My gear: ANTHEM AVM50v, STATEMENT A5 - ARCAM DV139, CD17 - PANASONIC 65VT30 (THX Calibrated) - SONY BDP-S5000ES - PANAMAX 5500EX - M&K V1250THX sub - TANNOY EYRIS DC3, DCC, DC1 - AUDIOQUEST Cables - SHUNYATA RESEARCH Power cords - HARMONY One - PRIMACOUSTIC Recoil Stabilizers
post #3 of 3 Old 08-20-2008, 07:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
thanks fuzzy. idiot me, it was a source problem. i was running my comcast dvr and it wasn't sending anything to the avm20 despite being on. i reset the dvr and everything resumed working perfectly.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page