"Official" Marantz SR5003/6003/7003/8003 Thread - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #361 of 2398 Old 12-29-2008, 01:20 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
This is probably a general newbie HT question, but since I'd like to get the 5003 as my fisrt foray into HT I'll ask it here. I currently have a pair of Gallo Micros and a Gallo Passive sub on an old 2 channel audio system. I'd like to get the 5003 and three more Micros for a basic 5.1 system. My question is will I be able to use the passive sub or will I need to get a powered sub too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 2398 Old 12-29-2008, 01:34 PM

Liked: 12
Does your Gallo passive sub have a built-in crossover with high level ins/outs for the satellites (like the Bose Acoustimas)? If so, I would think that the 5003 would treat your 2.1 setup like a pair of full range speakers.
It's a great AVR BTW
post #363 of 2398 Old 12-29-2008, 01:41 PM

Yes, I beleive it does. I beleive left and right outputs from my current audio amp run into the sub and then out to the satellites, but it's been years since I was behind there in the cables. I take it then that if I want a "true" 5.1 system I'll need a seperate active sub? Does a typical HT reciever send an umamplified signal out to an active sub? (super newbie question I know, just diving into all this since I got a Pannasinic BD35 for Christamas, ran the HDMI straight into my Toshiba Regza and fell in love with Hi Def)
post #364 of 2398 Old 12-29-2008, 02:15 PM

Liked: 12
Yes, the subwoofer out on an AVR is a non-amplified signal. So the sub receiving that signal must be active (self powered). As well as handling the extreme low end of music, I believe the sub out is the only one that receives the "LFE" channel (that great room shaking rumble in most new movies).
So, in short, to get the maximum out of your home theatre you would need to get a powered sub, but you might find you can live without it for a while.
post #365 of 2398 Old 12-29-2008, 02:25 PM

Thanks, that's what I suspected but I want to make sure. Planning on picking up the 5003 in the next week or two, running the Panasonic BD35, old VHS, CD player, Wii, and Comcast HD cable into it and a single HDMI out to the Regza. I'll just run the Gallo Micros and passive sub for the time being and save up for a powered sub and three more Micros. Any issues or tips with this plan? It will be our first/only HT set-up, but the room is pretty small and I really dig the sound I'm currently getting out of the Gallo Micros/passive sub in a audio only system. (Old Naim pre / power with first gen Rega Planet CD player)
post #366 of 2398 Old 12-29-2008, 07:28 PM

Has it been determined how well the series 03 devices drive 4 Ohm speakers?
post #367 of 2398 Old 12-29-2008, 07:54 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 16
I see the SR5002 is on Ebay brand new sealed in box for $399. Of course this is an unauthorized dealer- so there would be no Marantz warranty. I have this unit in my system paired with an Emotiva LPA-1 125 watt amp. It makes for a killer system. The 5002 does not decode the latest HD surround formats from Blu Ray internally. That is no problem. Just get a Blu ray player such as the Panasonic BD35, which does the decoding and set it to PCM. The 5002 will output the audio via PCM. The 5002 has the old faceplate, but there will be no compromises on audio versus the 5003. As far as the 5003 versus the 6003- the extra 10 watts of the 6003 doesn't amount to crap.
post #368 of 2398 Old 12-29-2008, 11:51 PM

I recently purchased a denon 1909, and so far seem fairly pleased yet i think it could sound a lot better, i was wondering if the marantz 5003 would sound any better. I already have found i don't really use the dynamic EQ or auto volume on the denon (one main reason is it seems to introduce or enhance hissing [tried to different receivers same problem]), from what i've read the marantz still has the audessey mutli calibration but still has a slight hiss (the denon has this too but its barely audible).

I got a fairly good deal on the denon $500 cdn, and so far i've seen the marantz 5003 for $699 . Has anyone compared the two out of the box my denon has really high highs, which are too loud at louder volumes. I fairly new to the HT mumbo jumbo and barely understand what 'warm' music sounds like, i sure know what tinny sounds like, and the denon is on the edge of me taking it back as it distorts a little at high volumes. would the marantz be worth a $200 upgrade?

speakers i am currently using are very old marantz 940 design series towers and the bose acousimass 2 speaker for the surrounds in a 5.0 setup (i have not even looked into subs yet)
post #369 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 05:07 AM

remoteuser1,

I had a Pioneer 1018 before getting the 5003 and felt the same about it's sound - no matter what I did it always sounded a bit too bright. I have not heard the 1909 but I'd assume it has EQ adjustments that might help tame the tinny highs, so you might give that a shot. It's been said that if properly calibrated, all AVR's sound basically the same and while that may be true, I found the Marantz to sound leagues ahead of the Pio right out of the box. It definitely has a "warmer" sound if that is what you're going for.
post #370 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 05:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrhooper1963 View Post

I see the SR5002 is on Ebay brand new sealed in box for $399. Of course this is an unauthorized dealer- so there would be no Marantz warranty. I have this unit in my system paired with an Emotiva LPA-1 125 watt amp. It makes for a killer system. The 5002 does not decode the latest HD surround formats from Blu Ray internally. That is no problem. Just get a Blu ray player such as the Panasonic BD35, which does the decoding and set it to PCM. The 5002 will output the audio via PCM. The 5002 has the old faceplate, but there will be no compromises on audio versus the 5003. As far as the 5003 versus the 6003- the extra 10 watts of the 6003 doesn't amount to crap.

The extra 10 watts doesn't amount to much but the extra hdmi out and and usb port does. And it looks way better with the front panel hiding all the inputs that no one ever touches anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by remoteuser1 View Post

I recently purchased a denon 1909, and so far seem fairly pleased yet i think it could sound a lot better, i was wondering if the marantz 5003 would sound any better. I already have found i don't really use the dynamic EQ or auto volume on the denon (one main reason is it seems to introduce or enhance hissing [tried to different receivers same problem]), from what i've read the marantz still has the audessey mutli calibration but still has a slight hiss (the denon has this too but its barely audible).

I got a fairly good deal on the denon $500 cdn, and so far i've seen the marantz 5003 for $699 . Has anyone compared the two out of the box my denon has really high highs, which are too loud at louder volumes. I fairly new to the HT mumbo jumbo and barely understand what 'warm' music sounds like, i sure know what tinny sounds like, and the denon is on the edge of me taking it back as it distorts a little at high volumes. would the marantz be worth a $200 upgrade?

speakers i am currently using are very old marantz 940 design series towers and the bose acousimass 2 speaker for the surrounds in a 5.0 setup (i have not even looked into subs yet)

I went from a Denon 3805 to a Marantz 6003 and have found the Marantz is much better sounding. As you know the Denon is a little to tinny where the Marantz I've found is not. The Marantz rolls off the highs much more smoothly lessening much of the hiss you are concerned about and adds a little more clarity to the mids and bass to the low end. But it is not a muddy night club bass, but a tight clean jazz club bass. My God does jazz and blues sound amazing through this receiver!!!

I tried the Audyssey calibration with the Marantz and found it threw a lot of the sound out of whack. It added too much on the top which brought about audible hiss from the speakers at higher volumes and made speech unbearable to listen to as it sounded like everone was talking in a tin can. I turned it off and everything is back to the way it was supposed to be. Smooth, rich, clean and clear.
post #371 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 05:37 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMineral View Post

I emailed both Marantz and PSB (I wouldn't mind a pair of Synchrony 2's) and they have yet to get back to me, and at this point I don't think they will via email as it has been weeks. I am thinking of phoning them instead.
post #372 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 05:46 AM

Well it's been a while since I've been here, but it's getting close to income tax return time as well as bonus time so I'm starting to look for a new AV receiver like I seem to every year. I'm looking at a few different models to replace my 9 yr old Marantz SR8000. So far I like most of what I'm reading about the SR5003/SR6003 receivers. Unfortunately I'll have to order via the internet as the only source for audio equipment around by me is either Best Buy or Circuit City. Netither really offers anything I'd consider to be decent. The last of the high-end audio/video stores closed it's doors a few months ago.

I'm not going to ask anyone about how I think the Marantz will sound with my speaker set-up as I know how a Marantz sounds with my speaker setup. However besides the increase in power, connections and connection types, does anyone think there would be much of a jump from my current receiver to an SR6003? Other than having HDMI switching, it may not be worth my while. The one big advantage here is that I could leave my TV's source alone as all signals would be coming to it via HDMI to DVI (older 55" Mitsu rear projection HDTV). I would also have the advantage of the newer audio formats for theater. However my speaker set up is still only a 5.1 set up and won't be changing due to cash flow and space/layout restrictions. I would also be bi-amping my front speakers which would take away two of the channels and make it a 5.1 AV receiver anyway.

Just for reference here's my current setup:

Front Speakers: Paradigm Studio 40
Center Speaker: Paradigm Studio CC
Rear Speakers: Paradigm Titans
Subwoofer: Paradigm PS-1000
Receiver: Marantz SR8000
TV: 55" Mitsu Rear Projection HDTV (forget the exact model but it has DVI instead of HDMI and only does 480i/p & 1080i)
Blue Ray: Samsung BD-P2550/XXA
Gaming: Xbox 360
Satellite: E* 622

Currently I have the Sammy connected via HDMI/DVI to the TV's DVI port and the dish and Xbox are both connected to the TV via component (1080i). Of course all three of these have HDMI ports on them so the HDMI switching is an acctractive feature. Also having the ability to send all input video signals out via HDMI to the television is also actractive. However what I don't recall for sure after reading though all 13 pages of this thread is can the SR5003/SR6003 send a 1080i signal sent to it via component out through HDMI without processing it? I seem to recall some people saying that any 1080p signal is not processed and I'd imagine that the same would go for any 1080i signal as well.

Also one thing I'd like to note here that I have seen a lot of people complain about and that is that you have to press any source button twice for the Marantz to switch to that source. My SR8000 is the same way so it's been that way for a while. However there's a reason for it (at least with my SR8000) and that is that one button select the video source while the other button press selects the audio source. So you can listen to music while you watch the game for instance. I don't know if this feature has carried over to the newer models, but if it has then there's your reason as to why the Marantz is the way it is.

Sorry for the long post and I appreciate any input that anyone has for me.
post #373 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 06:35 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meathammer View Post

I'm not going to ask anyone about how I think the Marantz will sound with my speaker set-up as I know how a Marantz sounds with my speaker setup. However besides the increase in power, connections and connection types, does anyone think there would be much of a jump from my current receiver to an SR6003? Other than having HDMI switching, it may not be worth my while. The one big advantage here is that I could leave my TV's source alone as all signals would be coming to it via HDMI to DVI (older 55" Mitsu rear projection HDTV). I would also have the advantage of the newer audio formats for theater. However my speaker set up is still only a 5.1 set up and won't be changing due to cash flow and space/layout restrictions. I would also be bi-amping my front speakers which would take away two of the channels and make it a 5.1 AV receiver anyway.

Just for reference here's my current setup:

Front Speakers: Paradigm Studio 40
Center Speaker: Paradigm Studio CC
Rear Speakers: Paradigm Titans
Subwoofer: Paradigm PS-1000
Receiver: Marantz SR8000
TV: 55" Mitsu Rear Projection HDTV (forget the exact model but it has DVI instead of HDMI and only does 480i/p & 1080i)
Blue Ray: Samsung BD-P2550/XXA
Gaming: Xbox 360
Satellite: E* 622

Currently I have the Sammy connected via HDMI/DVI to the TV's DVI port and the dish and Xbox are both connected to the TV via component (1080i). Of course all three of these have HDMI ports on them so the HDMI switching is an acctractive feature. Also having the ability to send all input video signals out via HDMI to the television is also actractive. However what I don't recall for sure after reading though all 13 pages of this thread is can the SR5003/SR6003 send a 1080i signal sent to it via component out through HDMI without processing it? I seem to recall some people saying that any 1080p signal is not processed and I'd imagine that the same would go for any 1080i signal as well.

Also one thing I'd like to note here that I have seen a lot of people complain about and that is that you have to press any source button twice for the Marantz to switch to that source. My SR8000 is the same way so it's been that way for a while. However there's a reason for it (at least with my SR8000) and that is that one button select the video source while the other button press selects the audio source. So you can listen to music while you watch the game for instance. I don't know if this feature has carried over to the newer models, but if it has then there's your reason as to why the Marantz is the way it is.

Sorry for the long post and I appreciate any input that anyone has for me.

First thing, very nice front soundstage. I have always been a huge fan of the Studio's.

If your receiver has 5/7.1 analog inputs, I'd first try hooking up your sammy 2550 to this to get the new audio codecs and see how this sounds as that player should decode them and and send it out via pcm over the multi-channel analog outs it has on the back. If your receiver doesn't, then the new receiver would be a worthy upgrade.

The 6003 allows for video pass through via hdmi so as the incoming signal is untouched as it goes to the tv. So if you send a 1080i signal to the receiver, you can set the receiver so that it does not process the signal.

And as for the button thing, that's pretty cool actually and I will have to try it, but it might all be moot now as I have a Harmony remote to control everything and it might not be able to do that.
post #374 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 06:44 AM

I just tried it and could not get the button trick to work with my 5003.
post #375 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 07:20 AM

Hi guys, I have the older separates AV9000 and the MM9000(150w x 5) and I'm thinking of getting either the SR7002 or SR6003 because of the HMDI and the new audio decoding from the Blu-rays. Also, my speaker setup is 6.1.
So I need to know:
1. can I use these as pre-amp and If I can, which is my best bet?
2. will I be able to set-up 6.1 on thsese recievers?

Thanks in advance.
post #376 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 07:20 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceMineral View Post

I was driving a pair of 4 Ohm Dynaudio X16 bookshelfs full range (Source direct, no sub) with the 6003 and was able to get up to about 92dB (pretty loud) before the Marantz started running out of steam (little distortion creeping into the sound). The X16s aren't very efficient at only 87dB. A more efficient 4 Ohm speaker would be a better mate with the 6003, though the 6003/X16 combo made some pretty nice music together.
post #377 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 07:55 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by platinum_ht View Post

Hi guys, I have the older separates AV9000 and the MM9000(150w x 5) and I'm thinking of getting either the SR7002 or SR6003 because of the HMDI and the new audio decoding from the Blu-rays. Also, my speaker setup is 6.1.
So I need to know:
1. can I use these as pre-amp and If I can, which is my best bet?
2. will I be able to set-up 6.1 on thsese recievers?

Thanks in advance.

1. yep, they both have analog outs to run to a seperate amp

2. and yep on the 6.1 set-up as you can configure the speakers for this in the set-up menu.

Or if your av9000 has analog inputs, you could save yourself a few bucks and get a br player with analog outs that decodes the new lossless sound codecs and try it out this way. I would recommend the panny bdp-55 or sony bpd-550
post #378 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eimajnacnud View Post

First thing, very nice front soundstage. I have always been a huge fan of the Studio's.

If your receiver has 5/7.1 analog inputs, I'd first try hooking up your sammy 2550 to this to get the new audio codecs and see how this sounds as that player should decode them and and send it out via pcm over the multi-channel analog outs it has on the back. If your receiver doesn't, then the new receiver would be a worthy upgrade.

The 6003 allows for video pass through via hdmi so as the incoming signal is untouched as it goes to the tv. So if you send a 1080i signal to the receiver, you can set the receiver so that it does not process the signal.

And as for the button thing, that's pretty cool actually and I will have to try it, but it might all be moot now as I have a Harmony remote to control everything and it might not be able to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naxray View Post

I just tried it and could not get the button trick to work with my 5003.

Thanks for the compliments on the front soundstage. Originally I really wanted to add the Studio 20s for the rear channels, but I'm single with a lot of bills and not that much cash to spend. Also so many hobbies and so little income..... But I digress.

The SR8000 does indeed have analog inputs for 5.1 surround but not for 7.1 surround. Afterall, it's 9 years old, 5.1 sound was "the thing" then and you have a feature-rich receiver if also decoded DTS audio (which it does). I had my old Samsung 841 upscaling DVD player connected via analog cables for SACDs, but I only own one as there really isn't much of a selection and it wasn't big enough of a deal for me to be all that concerned with. However I will have to try hooking the BD-P2550 up via the analog cables and let it decode the signal to see how it sounds.

As for the double press for the remote, I may be mistaken that the feature I refer to works with the remote. The more I think of it, this may have only worked on the front panel controls of the receiver, but that could still explain why the two button presses to change sources. Of course the remote could have been automatically programmed to enter two button press for the source keys from Marantz, but that would be convenient. Oh well, I'm used to it so it's not any big deal to me either way. The only time I ever used the seperate audio/video signal feature on my receiver was when I first discovered it years ago and that was only to play around. If memory serves me correctly (which these days that's questionable), this may have only worked under certain circumstance for recording purposes.
post #379 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 08:50 AM

Quote:

...I tried the Audyssey calibration with the Marantz and found it threw a lot of the sound out of whack. It added too much on the top which brought about audible hiss from the speakers at higher volumes and made speech unbearable to listen to as it sounded like everone was talking in a tin can. I turned it off and everything is back to the way it was supposed to be. Smooth, rich, clean and clear.

I've just got the 6003 and so far very pleased with its SQ. I still have to play with its numerous settings, I have to admit I'm not an experienced user though. So it would be very helpful to learn your or other seasoned 6003 owners settings.
Thanks.
post #380 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 09:07 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortlee View Post

I've just got the 6003 and so far very pleased with its SQ. I still have to play with its numerous settings, I have to admit I'm not an experienced user though. So it would be very helpful to learn your or other seasoned 6003 owners settings.
Thanks.

For ht sound all I did was set the channel level of each speaker as best I could by ear with the test tone (I should get an spl meter. it would be cool to see how close I got without it). Other than that, I tried Audyssey but did not like it so as for equalization I left it alone as the marantz 6003 on its default setting with Energy rc 50's and lcr on the front, B&W dm-302's on the side and Paradigm Studio 20's at the rear gives me the sound I am looking for.
post #381 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 09:14 AM

Quote:

For ht sound all I did was set the channel level of each speaker as best I could by ear with the test tone (I should get an spl meter. it would be cool to see how close I got without it). Other than that, I tried Audyssey but did not like it so as for equalization I left it alone as the marantz 6003 on its default setting with Energy rc 50's and lcr on the front, B&W dm-302's on the side and Paradigm Studio 20's at the rear gives me the sound I am looking for.

Do you use the 6003 video processor or you've set it to "Through"?
Thanks.
post #382 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 09:16 AM
jcg
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Well at least we know we will be getting brand new units off the production line and will have the lastest FW, although haven't heard anything about different FW versions for the xxx3 models. Does anyone know how to display the FW version?

jcg

Quote:
Originally Posted by aerosnow88 View Post

Finally got in touch with a warm body.

The Marantz SR6003 has a three week backorder as of today.

So it looks like the week of the 26th to be delivered.

post #383 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 10:26 AM
Advanced Member

I'm looking at the 6003 vs. the Denon 2809 and one thing I really like about the 2809 is the Dynamic Volume since I watch a lot of movies at night while the kids are sleeping. Is there any feature on the 6003 that would help with watching at night?
post #384 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 10:30 AM

Well i am going to try to pick up the 5003 and compare it to the 1909, and see if its worth a $200 upgrade. I'll get back to you guys on it.
post #385 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 12:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortlee View Post

Do you use the 6003 video processor or you've set it to "Through"?
Thanks.

I have it set to through as almost everything that I have hooked up to it runs 1080p (hd-a30, ps3, 360). I tried it with the Wii but since I have my tv set to 1:1 pixel mapping I had black bars all the way around the Wii picture and that just doesn't work for me. I could set the tv to 16:9 to fill the whole screen, but then when I go back to an hd source I have to switch it back to 1:1, and that just doesn't work for me. So I left it set to through and let the tv do the upconverting which is just fine with me as I don't have to switch anyting when I switch sources. I don't know if the processor improved the picture or not as I didn't do any critical viewing, just switched it back to normal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanb View Post

I'm looking at the 6003 vs. the Denon 2809 and one thing I really like about the 2809 is the Dynamic Volume since I watch a lot of movies at night while the kids are sleeping. Is there any feature on the 6003 that would help with watching at night?

The Marantz has a "night" mode that seems to work similar to what people are saying dynamic volume does, but I don't know if it's as good as I have not been able to do a side by side.
post #386 of 2398 Old 12-30-2008, 04:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

The Marantz has a "night" mode that seems to work similar to what people are saying dynamic volume does, but I don't know if it's as good as I have not been able to do a side by side.

It looks like Night mode only affects some Dolby Digital content according to the manual, which is a shame:

Note that the effect of night mode is determined
by the Dolby Digital content. Night mode may have
no effect with content that does not support this
function.
post #387 of 2398 Old 01-01-2009, 11:06 AM

I just purchased the 5003 and the surround sound is excellent. I am having a problem with setting up the sound for the CD player. I want to get the best sound out of 5 speakers (six with the sub) and I guess having equal sound out of each would be the best way to go. I am using analog cables. The fronts have great sound but the rears have the limited surround sound. I spoke to a Marantz tech and he gave me instructions on how to set up the multi channel option. It still operates in surround sound on CD giving me the limited surround sound rears. How can I get the rear speakers to play music equally with the fronts? I tried to reset the EQ to front, but every time I check it, it returns to the original setting. Sorry, I'm new at this and my Yamaha 6160 was much easier to set up than this unit is.
post #388 of 2398 Old 01-01-2009, 12:57 PM

I've had a love/hate relationship with my Nakamichi AV-10 for many years, but it finally gave up the ghost today. As the model suggests, I'm not one to stay on the cutting edge of home theater. I'm looking at the SR6003 to replace it.

The Nak is not the only component in my system that is dated...in particular, I've also got a Toshiba 65HX81 projection TV. Upgrading to something else makes no sense right now, as we'll be moving in about 2 years, and the room dynamics will change considerably (much smaller.) So, I need to know what to expect until then from the Toshiba, if mated to the SR6003 for video out.

Given the age of the Toshiba, I'll obviously need to use one of the composite outputs on the SR6003. Per the manual, the Toshiba supports 480p, 480i and 1080i via it's two sets of composite inputs.

So, the $64K question - what will the SR6003 pass through to the Toshiba, when fed from 720p or 1080p source? And, does the answer depend on whether the input source is HDMI or composite?
post #389 of 2398 Old 01-01-2009, 02:17 PM

Just to make sure we are talking about the same thing. Composite refers to the single yellow connection, which is only capable of 480i. Component is the red, blue, green connection, capable of up to 1080p.

S-video and Composite can be output via Component and can be upscaled to 480p. All other component signals 720p, 1080i,1080p etc will be passed through at their original resolution.
post #390 of 2398 Old 01-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCrad13 View Post

I just purchased the 5003 and the surround sound is excellent. I am having a problem with setting up the sound for the CD player. I want to get the best sound out of 5 speakers (six with the sub) and I guess having equal sound out of each would be the best way to go. I am using analog cables. The fronts have great sound but the rears have the limited surround sound. I spoke to a Marantz tech and he gave me instructions on how to set up the multi channel option. It still operates in surround sound on CD giving me the limited surround sound rears. How can I get the rear speakers to play music equally with the fronts? I tried to reset the EQ to front, but every time I check it, it returns to the original setting. Sorry, I'm new at this and my Yamaha 6160 was much easier to set up than this unit is.

Multichannel movie or music should give what you are looking for. If not, try the other sound field modes.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page