AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 165
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceOmega View Post

Roger,

Did you ever get confirmation on whether or not the M15HD can apply DPLIIx to DTS-HD 5.1 sources?

Does the same question apply to DTS-HDMA sources, or just to DTS-HD?

No further confirmation other than NAD's audio-video format document, which says no can do. It also shows that when MultEQ is on, the surround processing (PLII, Neo, etc) modes can only work with 48 kHz sources. Apparently the DSP runs out of gas and cannot do 96 kHz MultEQ and surround processing at the same time. According to NAD's doc, anyway. No movies are made at 96 kHz, so not a big issue I suppose.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 751 Old 12-30-2009, 01:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Dressler View Post

..... No movies are made at 96 kHz, so not a big issue I suppose.

Roger,

Thank you.

What about Concerts on BluRay, could they have higher bit rates like 96 kHz?

Bruce
post #363 of 751 Old 12-30-2009, 03:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceOmega View Post

What about Concerts on BluRay, could they have higher bit rates like 96 kHz?

Some of them do indeed use 96 kHz sample rate, so if that's one's cup-o-tea, and one wants them to play in 7.1 speakers and MultEQ, it could be an issue. At least NAD tells about this up front, rather than letting folks find out by trial and error.
post #364 of 751 Old 12-30-2009, 08:16 PM
cwt
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:

Some of them do indeed use 96 kHz sample rate, so if that's one's cup-o-tea, and one wants them to play in 7.1 speakers and MultEQ, it could be an issue. At least NAD tells about this up front, rather than letting folks find out by trial and error.

Begs the question Roger what rate it downrezes the 24/192 Akira too ; 24/48 ?

http://www.blu-raydefinition.com/rev...ay-review.html

This pre sounds a lot like the Marantz AV8003 ; no problem with lpcm + audessey ; but decoding with the same ;lack of processing power
post #365 of 751 Old 12-30-2009, 09:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwt View Post

Begs the question Roger what rate it downrezes the 24/192 Akira too ; 24/48 ?

http://www.blu-raydefinition.com/rev...ay-review.html

This pre sounds a lot like the Marantz AV8003 ; no problem with lpcm + audessey ; but decoding with the same ;lack of processing power

I'm not sure it downrezes at all, but rather simply doesn't play. To make these 96 and 192 kHz sources work with all processing options, the BD player may need to be set to limit output sample rate to 48 kHz. The Oppo has such an option, and maybe others do the same.
post #366 of 751 Old 12-31-2009, 01:44 AM
cwt
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:

I'm not sure it downrezes at all, but rather simply doesn't play. To make these 96 and 192 kHz sources work with all processing options, the BD player may need to be set to limit output sample rate to 48 kHz. The Oppo has such an option, and maybe others do the same.

Yes thanks Roger ; should have phrased it as what fs it accepts [or in this case not] . I had a look at my oppo manual and the limit is switchable for the optical /coax but not the hdmi by the looks . I imagine it has 24/192khz dacs so must be sent the lpcm to hear lossless

The good thing about the oppo is the new [last firmware] hdmi auto settup where it bitstreams only those formats the avr can decode tailormade for the Nad ..
post #367 of 751 Old 12-31-2009, 03:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwt View Post

I had a look at my oppo manual and the limit is switchable for the optical /coax but not the hdmi by the looks. I imagine it has 24/192khz dacs so must be sent the lpcm to hear lossless

You're right--the rate limit does not affect the HDMI. I had assumed it did.
I just tried it with the AIX disc's 96 kHz test signals. Kind of a shame, since that would have been an easy way to solve the problem for these cases.

Quote:

The good thing about the oppo is the new [last firmware] hdmi auto settup where it bitstreams only those formats the avr can decode tailormade for the Nad ..

Nice feature!
post #368 of 751 Old 01-07-2010, 10:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by igor555 View Post

i replaiced my t163 with m15hd last saturday. used all the t163 cables. i was shock with stereo analog sound deterioration. i replaced ecosse "big red" power cable with 1st available cheap one (not even nad's stock) sending it directly to wall power socket by-passing power filters. huge improvement ! but not to the level of t163 which used to have power supply thought isotec filter and ecosse "big red".

I find this hard to believe- T163 analog sound better than M15HD? I would think M15HD better than T163 even using stock NAD power cord.
post #369 of 751 Old 01-08-2010, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCoastD View Post

I find this hard to believe- T163 analog sound better than M15HD? I would think M15HD better than T163 even using stock NAD power cord.

2 weeks of struggling to get the analog sound imporvement and now it's there. there were 2 reasons of analog sound deterioration - 1st - m15hd was cold, huge improvement after 'burning in" period of about 200 hours; 2nd - m15hd is very sensitive to power supply. last problems gone after correct application of "load" and "neitral" by using correctly possitioned "furutech" power conectors. i don't know about states but in europe to get best off nad "n" and "l" should be exchanged. still miss some softness of t163, otherwise m15hd is much better.
post #370 of 751 Old 01-12-2010, 12:01 PM

Give it time Igor for new preamp to run in. What you should find is more detail, information in place of softness. I have both T163 and the M15. The M15 was a large step up from T163 and from what is written here the M15HD is a further stepup.

Till you get use to sound run standard power cords.

If M15HD is revealing more information the sound of which you are not comfortable with, you may have to look at your sources and interconnects. But give it at least a month. Leave it running with a tuner 24/7 to enhance run in or buy a test/run in CD. Personally music is the best for running in but takes longer.
post #371 of 751 Old 01-13-2010, 06:35 AM

Another +1 for the M15HD over the T175.

Thus far, no HDMI anomalies have been encountered. All bangs, cranks, pops and relay clicks have been eradicated - including PS3.

Unit functions AS IT SHOULD.

Now for NAD to release a firmware update with a 1080P24 pass-through option. In most cases quality up-conversion to 1080P60 is great. BUT, having to manually change it for every Blu-Ray played is poor. Especially when this option is about three menus deep and takes confirming and saving every time.

IDEALLY : An extra video-setup menu that lets the user specify what the unit does with different video material. There's an audio menu to set user specified defaults for different codecs and audio source type. So, in a high end AV preamp, why not put one in for the video side of things? NAD have made a big deal of the video processing capabilities of its new pre-amp so why not let the user take propper advantage of it?

That way one could specify that, YES, please up-convert my 480i or 576P or even 720p sources to 1080p/60 but leave alone everything 1080i or 1080P/24. A menu title 'advanced' or 'up-conversion' under video setup with a whole lot of yes/no next to source variants would make me a very happy customer. Perhaps take a look at Sony's Playstation 3 and the way they let the user choose exactly what is streamed or down/up converted in their audio setup menu. It takes about 30seconds longer to setup but, once done, one never has to change a thing.

This kind of for-thought or lack-there-of is annoying.

Other than that, the sound is still as strong as ever and anyone previously impressed by NAD Master gear should not be disappointed.

Great sound, great build, software implementation questionable.
post #372 of 751 Old 01-13-2010, 06:35 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_himey View Post

Thus far, no HDMI anomalies have been encountered. All bangs, cranks, pops and relay clicks have been eradicated - including PS3

this is good. Out of the box? Or after applying firmware upgrades?

Quote:

Now for NAD to release a firmware update with a 1080P24 pass-through option. In most cases quality up-conversion to 1080P60 is great. .

no 1080p24 pass-thru? hmmm.......
post #373 of 751 Old 01-13-2010, 09:34 PM

Straight from box, no issues.

It does handle 1080p24 without fault but one has to select the desired output via the OSD which is not user friendly or well thought out. Most of the time many will select 1080p60 or auto (which selects the highest output that your display can handle). However, I'd like to be able to have blu-rays play at 1080p24 or 1080i without having to go through the OSD every time and without NAD converting it to 1080p60 along with my other sources.
post #374 of 751 Old 01-14-2010, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertMcAdam View Post

Give it time Igor for new preamp to run in. What you should find is more detail, information in place of softness. I have both T163 and the M15. The M15 was a large step up from T163 and from what is written here the M15HD is a further stepup.

Till you get use to sound run standard power cords.

If M15HD is revealing more information the sound of which you are not comfortable with, you may have to look at your sources and interconnects. But give it at least a month. Leave it running with a tuner 24/7 to enhance run in or buy a test/run in CD. Personally music is the best for running in but takes longer.

Thank you Robert. I use YBA cd player which is very balanced and true via YBA interconnect which is just a bit bright and very true and transparent. With t163 YBA took command of the sound, but t163 put it's own limits, that is why I upgraded it to m15hd. m15hd reveal much more details but the sound became of NAD type - bright, loud and even harsh. Comfortable sound level with t163 is -10 to -4 db, with m15hd it is -19 to -14 and this is with YBA which is nearly 8-10 db quieter than nad m55, t585, c565bee.
My last hope is to achieve some more softness after running in for couple of months but I do not expect drastic changes.
I use 2 x c272 in bridge for fronts and I have planned to upgrade them to 2 x c275 bee in bridge, but as on today I'm afraid this will add even more brightness and harshness.
post #375 of 751 Old 01-14-2010, 04:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

It does handle 1080p24 without fault but one has to select the desired output via the OSD which is not user friendly or well thought out. Most of the time many will select 1080p60 or auto (which selects the highest output that your display can handle)

I see, that seems odd. I would want auto/default to 1080p24 for BluRay, 1080i60 for most SD-DVD's.

The T175 has a simple pass-thru, whatever is sent will output to the display.
post #376 of 751 Old 01-14-2010, 04:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I use 2 x c272 in bridge for fronts

these are great amps, I previously used three of these in a 5.1 system, excellent sound and power. I eventually sold two of them (did'nt think stacking three would be safe over time, they already have documented thermal issues). But I kept one unit that I use in a dedicated 2-channel system (with a C162 pre-amp).

Now I'm using a Parasound A51 (250W X 5) with a T175. But I'd like to get an M15HD, we'll see.

Quote:

I have planned to upgrade them to 2 x c275 bee in bridge, but as of today I'm afraid this will add even more brightness and harshness

I would opt for an M25
post #377 of 751 Old 01-14-2010, 06:02 PM

Quote:

I see, that seems odd. I would want auto/default to 1080p24 for BluRay, 1080i60 for most SD-DVD's.

The T175 has a simple pass-thru, whatever is sent will output to the display.

Yeah, I'm very familiar with the 175 ; )

I just want to be able to choose for myself what it does. Stuff like this should not be hard to program. Perhaps it is. The same goes for the 785-HD with the new boards. There is no pass-through which I'm not a fan of. Lucky the sound one gets still wipes the floor with pretty much all competition in their respective categories. : )
post #378 of 751 Old 01-15-2010, 12:14 AM

Quote:

these are great amps, I previously used three of these in a 5.1 system, excellent sound and power. I eventually sold two of them (did'nt think stacking three would be safe over time, they already have documented thermal issues). But I kept one unit that I use in a dedicated 2-channel system (with a C162 pre-amp).

Now I'm using a Parasound A51 (250W X 5) with a T175. But I'd like to get an M15HD, we'll see.

I would opt for an M25

Great to know I'm (was) not alone. I have 3 c272 in bridge for fronts and center + 1 c272 in stereo for surrounds. They stay on the top of cabinet in 2 stacks, no problem whatsoever for past 4 years. Sonically c272 based setup it's much superior to m25.
This morning i tried Allen + Lande cd "The Revenge". on m55 comfortable level -26 db, on YBA cdp -19.0 db. m15hd is too loud, at some records it overdrives power amplifiers. I'm sure m15 would work nicely with ideal cd or lp records which are seldom to find. For collection i have of about 1000 cds i think min 50 pct will not be produced as they must be. M15hd is excellent for movies however.
post #379 of 751 Old 01-15-2010, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Sonically c272 based setup it's much superior to m25

interesting, you find C272 sonically better than M25? I've never compared them. Have heard many accounts that M25 (M-Series) are sonically superior due to higher grade components? But I really do like the C272's, that's why I'm holding onto one unit for dedicated two-channel set-up.

These newer C165BEE/C275BEE pre-amp/amp unit's really do look intriguing. Supposedly lsightly better sonically than the C162/C272 combination due to better (higher grade)components. I would trade-up my C162/C272 set-up for this new combo:
http://nadelectronics.com/products/h...lifier/details
http://nadelectronics.com/products/h...lifier/details

Quote:

This morning i tried Allen + Lande cd "The Revenge". on m55 comfortable level -26 db, on YBA cdp -19.0 db. m15hd is too loud, at some records it overdrives power amplifiers. I'm sure m15 would work nicely with ideal cd or lp records which are seldom to find. For collection i have of about 1000 cds i think min 50 pct will not be produced as they must be. M15hd is excellent for movies however

Are you emphasizing dB level's here or sonics? Because each player would need to be properly level-matched to perform sound comparisons.

You say the M15HD is too loud? Sounds like drive levels need to be properly calibrated. How are sonics?

Thanks for your input.
post #380 of 751 Old 01-18-2010, 02:03 PM

Its interesting Igor I now run my CD into the 7.1 inputs and much prefer the sound, more detailed, open, less harsh. I run a Meridian Transport and Benchmark DAC. Running it this way bypasses any extra circuitry and only involves volume pot. What is essentially passive.

When I run through CD input less detail, smaller sound stage, less involving. I'm absolutely rapped with the sound in this mode. But now I have to unplug to run SACD from M55 and blueray.

Have to say we may be in the same camp. Nad is excellent for home theatre but not so good for dedicated audio. I'm sitting on the fence at this stage but am now looking seriously at going to the Classe SP800 and bypassing the new Nad.

Have to say I don't have a bright sound with Nad15 I run Nordost interconnects.

Music is still my top priority even off DVD's, I tend to listen in 24 Bit PCM stereo.

"I use 2 x c272 in bridge for fronts and I have planned to upgrade them to 2 x c275 bee in bridge, but as on today I'm afraid this will add even more brightness and harshness".

Presume these are your amplifiers. See I run two Plinius SA100MKII's one for each main speaker and the M25 for three other speakers. Bridge gives more power at the expense of quality. I've run my Plinius's in bridged but much prefer not. I run one Plinius for each of my main speakers. One channel for tweeter and one for bass/midrange. Lack of power before speaker can give bright sound. The Nad M25 is a mighty power amp, I have never clipped it at high volumes. You can never have enough power into speakers. Its all about headroom. The dynamics coming off DTS Master sound is incredible and will tax your system easily.

You need to be careful your speakers also come into it. I'm into highly efficient Tannoy Studio 12 monitors and have all the same speakers for my surrounds.

Anyway thats what I've done, just keep working through it and try to get a system balance. The Nad M15 and 15HD are very good preamps and I certainly don't have any brightness or harshness on the M15.
post #381 of 751 Old 01-19-2010, 03:09 PM

I have a NAD M15HD which I am having big trouble regarding HDMI-output. I have already replaced one unit because this trouble.

The first M15HD-unit had some problems the first time I tried it. What happened was that the projector couldnt find any HDMI-signal. I switched it on and of, pushed the reset buttons back to factory default etc. Then everything worked as it should for some days, but the next time suddenly the projector said "No HDMI-signal" again. This continued until I got tired and complained to my local dealer.

My local dealer replaced this unit and I got a new one which seemed to be all right in the beginning.

But this weekend the new unit appeared to have the same problem as the first one. The new M15HD had worked just fine for several weeks, but suddenly I just got the message "No HDMI-signal" and what ever I did nothing changed this. This happened when I powered on the M15HD after standby for a couple of days.

The problem is that my projector, Epson TW2000, says "No HDMI-signal" and I cant get the M15HD to "connect" and show the menu or anything else.

This happens no matter which source I choose. It doesnt matter if I choose my Denon 2500BT bluray, Xbox 360 or my computer.

The M15HD is connected to the Epson projector with a 15 meter long QED hdmi-cable of decent quality. This setup has worked without any trouble when I had a Denon 4308, 2310 and 3310. I have also tried to use another hdmi-cable brand without any difference.

My dealer says that there is nothing wrong with my new M15HD, nor was it anything wrong with my first one, and suggests that there must be something between my Epson projector and M15HD.

I have tried to eliminate every possible source for this problem, but it all boils down to the M15HD.

As far as I am concerned the OSD-meny should occour on the screen independent of which source I choose, but this is impossible when I get this HDMI-message.

I have checked all connections, pulled them out and back again. I have tried different sources, cables etc. I have switched everything completely off, and then turned everything back again in different order, but nothing seems to help.

Yesterday I tried a Denon 2310 reciever and connected it exactly the same way as M15HD, and everything worked just fine. No HDMI-issues.

Could this be a handshake problem, or low hdmi signal strenght output from the M15HD? Maybe a HDMI-booster would help? If so the signal output is weaker or different from the Denon-recievers I have tried without any trouble.

Any suggestions?
post #382 of 751 Old 01-20-2010, 01:34 AM

Quote:

interesting, you find C272 sonically better than M25? I've never compared them. Have heard many accounts that M25 (M-Series) are sonically superior due to higher grade components? But I really do like the C272's, that's why I'm holding onto one unit for dedicated two-channel set-up.

Are you emphasizing dB level's here or sonics? Because each player would need to be properly level-matched to perform sound comparisons.

You say the M15HD is too loud? Sounds like drive levels need to be properly calibrated. How are sonics?

Thanks for your input.

on my taste c 272 is better only in bridge mode. so 7 units c 272 are better than 1 m25.

sonics are very much depend on db level. i thinks normally preamp does best job when db level is between -10 and 0.

udjustment of whether input gain or speakers level leads to more dull sound.

at good quite records sonics of m15hd are very good. transparent, 2 dimentional, full of details.
post #383 of 751 Old 01-21-2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:

transparent, 2 dimentional, full of details.

sorry i meant 3 dimensional

best regards
post #384 of 751 Old 01-21-2010, 12:50 AM

Quote:

Its interesting Igor I now run my CD into the 7.1 inputs and much prefer the sound, more detailed, open, less harsh. I run a Meridian Transport and Benchmark DAC. Running it this way bypasses any extra circuitry and only involves volume pot. What is essentially passive.

When I run through CD input less detail, smaller sound stage, less involving. I'm absolutely rapped with the sound in this mode. But now I have to unplug to run SACD from M55 and blueray.

Have to say I don't have a bright sound with Nad15 I run Nordost interconnects.

I've run my Plinius's in bridged but much prefer not. I run one Plinius for each of my main speakers. One channel for tweeter and one for bass/midrange. Lack of power before speaker can give bright sound. The Nad M25 is a mighty power amp, I have never clipped it at high volumes. You can never have enough power into speakers. Its all about headroom. The dynamics coming off DTS Master sound is incredible and will tax your system easily.

You need to be careful your speakers also come into it. I'm into highly efficient Tannoy Studio 12 monitors and have all the same speakers for my surrounds.

Anyway thats what I've done, just keep working through it and try to get a system balance. The Nad M15 and 15HD are very good preamps and I certainly don't have any brightness or harshness on the M15.

thank you very much for your input robert. as you mentioned my 7.1 is busy handling m55 for dvd-a, sacd, hdcd via analog.

c272 bridge mode not only adds power but it adds "sound" which much much more detailed and transparent. c 272 in stereo and bridge sounds like different level amps.

if you have no brightness in sound than it may come from combination of m15hd and c272. i use ecosse and yba interconnects, dynadio focus 360 speakers for fronts.

best regards
post #385 of 751 Old 01-21-2010, 01:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Bridge gives more power at the expense of quality.

Not many people realize this. The assumption is more power = more muscle (output current), as is usually the case when one buys a bigger power amp.

Bridging adds voltage swing, but does not lower the output impedance--in fact it doubles it, which cuts the damping factor in half. It also increases the stress on the output stage, which sees half the load impedance. None of that sounds like the right direction for improved fidelity.

Quote:

c272 bridge mode not only adds power but it adds "sound" which much much more detailed and transparent. c 272 in stereo and bridge sounds like different level amps.

Maybe some of that extra detail is actually increased harmonics from the added amplifier stress? Unless the single amp is running into clipping, it will sound better than a bridged connection.
post #386 of 751 Old 02-23-2010, 02:23 PM

Quote:

Another +1 for the M15HD over the T175.

Thus far, no HDMI anomalies have been encountered. All bangs, cranks, pops and relay clicks have been eradicated - including PS3.

Unit functions AS IT SHOULD.

Now for NAD to release a firmware update with a 1080P24 pass-through option. In most cases quality up-conversion to 1080P60 is great. BUT, having to manually change it for every Blu-Ray played is poor. Especially when this option is about three menus deep and takes confirming and saving every time.

IDEALLY : An extra video-setup menu that lets the user specify what the unit does with different video material. There's an audio menu to set user specified defaults for different codecs and audio source type. So, in a high end AV preamp, why not put one in for the video side of things? NAD have made a big deal of the video processing capabilities of its new pre-amp so why not let the user take propper advantage of it?

That way one could specify that, YES, please up-convert my 480i or 576P or even 720p sources to 1080p/60 but leave alone everything 1080i or 1080P/24. A menu title 'advanced' or 'up-conversion' under video setup with a whole lot of yes/no next to source variants would make me a very happy customer. Perhaps take a look at Sony's Playstation 3 and the way they let the user choose exactly what is streamed or down/up converted in their audio setup menu. It takes about 30seconds longer to setup but, once done, one never has to change a thing.

This kind of for-thought or lack-there-of is annoying.

Other than that, the sound is still as strong as ever and anyone previously impressed by NAD Master gear should not be disappointed.

Great sound, great build, software implementation questionable.

Contact Bob @ NAD. There is a new F/W that allows you to set Resolution in the A/V presets, then assign to each input.
post #387 of 751 Old 03-09-2010, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbua5150 View Post

Contact Bob @ NAD. There is a new F/W that allows you to set Resolution in the A/V presets, then assign to each input.

But do they allow you to bypass it completely yet?

(Or at least make settings based on resolution and frame-rate, not just resolution?)

And one other annoyance; Mine seems to filter down 1080p50 to add a black border around the screen, but will show 1080p60 content fine, with 1:1 pixels. Very annoying having to force everything plugged into it to send it 60hz only, esp when you live in a PAL country.
post #388 of 751 Old 03-09-2010, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amleth View Post

But do they allow you to bypass it completely yet?

(Or at least make settings based on resolution and frame-rate, not just resolution?)

And one other annoyance; Mine seems to filter down 1080p50 to add a black border around the screen, but will show 1080p60 content fine, with 1:1 pixels. Very annoying having to force everything plugged into it to send it 60hz only, esp when you live in a PAL country.

Agreed. This "software update" isn't even close to a fix. The problem is not device specific. Therefore, setting different settings for individual inputs is near-useless. The video cards that NAD has utilized are hugely powerful but the software running them seems to be lacking. A video novice should not be able to pick when a source is being processed. However, I can easily tell when a source is 24, 50 or 60Hz. Even this feature is 3 menus deep and requires confirmation on every change. As previsouly stated, unless the up-conversion works to the point of being unnoticeable (which it should be given the cards in use), NAD should let us specify exactly which resolutions and frame rates are tampered with - and I use this word strongly.

As I have previously stated. SONY's PS3 should be used as an example. Their audio setup menu lets the user specify exactly which audio formats are streamed or converted; eg. PCM 44.1/88.2/96/192 etc. It's fantastic, takes about 20 seconds to check-over and doesn't have to be touched unless one changes some gear. NAD should do the same. By all means, up convert my 720P, 480i, etc, but leave my 1080i 50/60 and 1080P 50/60/24 alone! Maybe I might want my 480i left alone; who knows... just let ME choose what my 7.5K pre-amp does if it can't do what it should do properly. In the end, if it didn't bugger up the picture to the point of being noticeably wrong, I wouldn't have so much of a problem with it. I have been told this is software implementation as the cards in use are meant to be pretty special so, please NAD, get it right! Your audio is great, the M25 is still an awesome piece of kit and, with a bit of good programming, the M15HD would be too.
post #389 of 751 Old 04-18-2010, 06:06 PM

Man, what is holding up the Audyssey kits?
post #390 of 751 Old 04-21-2010, 12:48 AM

Liked: 11
hi guys, do you think the NAD M15HD is a good match for my butler 5150 amp, focal 1027BE, cc1000BE, and ceratech rears? im into HT and will be using hdmis to connect everything, is it true the NAD M15HD doesnt have XLR? do i need those? im a noob, thanks for the help
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Nad

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page