Originally Posted by rarceneaux
leave m15hd alone.mine is dead after warrany expired and no call back from bob moran of nad.
He means his M15 is dead. An HD model would obviously be under warranty.
This guy has whinged everywhere possible.
1. The M15s were an excellent sounding product and worked.
2. He got a dud which happened to die out of warranty.
3. The M15HD is not an M15 with different cards. It is a completely new design.
4. No one that I am aware of, and I know five owners, have had a problem with their M15 or M15HD.
5. I'm sick of this guy's bitching.
He doesn't own an M15HD. He's probably never heard one. And now he's looking at Denon.
It's one thing to be unlucky with a dud and to mention one's unhappiness with a slow return or repair. But logging on and bitching endlessly about a problem with one product and then bagging other products the company makes because of a glitch in something purchased previously is pathetic. NAD make plenty of great gear and their Master Series all sound better than the Denon stuff this guy is now thinking about buying.
He needs to stop telling people what products to "leave alone" when he has no experience with them.