The "Official" Onkyo TX-SR876 Owners Thread - Page 175 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 8Likes

post #5221 of 5223 Old Yesterday, 01:13 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Could someone post a picture of there Audyssey mic? I do believe there is a difference between the maranta and onkyo mic.

Audyssey says so but than conflicts them selves later in the email response.
Hello Michael,

They use different microphones. Most all receivers made after 2009 were updated to have the same microphone (ACM1H and ACM1HB), receivers before that have many different types.

A replacement ACM1HB is available to order by e-mail for $15.99 plus shipping. For a shipping quote and order form let us know your full shipping address.

Onkyo support may also be able to help with replacement parts.

Kind regards,
Audyssey Support

The onkyo was built in 2008????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5222 of 5223 Old Yesterday, 07:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhanofPhunk View Post
Could someone post a picture of there Audyssey mic? I do believe there is a difference between the maranta and onkyo mic.

Audyssey says so but than conflicts them selves later in the email response.
Hello Michael,

They use different microphones. Most all receivers made after 2009 were updated to have the same microphone (ACM1H and ACM1HB), receivers before that have many different types.

A replacement ACM1HB is available to order by e-mail for $15.99 plus shipping. For a shipping quote and order form let us know your full shipping address.

Onkyo support may also be able to help with replacement parts.

Kind regards,
Audyssey Support

The onkyo was built in 2008????
I believe the Onkyo xx6 series was the very first to use the "new" ACM1H microphone (The xx5 series used the older flat "puck" style mic).

My TX-SR876 came with a silver one and my newer TX-NR1010 came with a black one, but they are otherwise identical AFAIK. All documentation I've found indicates that all ACM1H(B) microphones are interchangeable, regardless of AVR manufacturer.
PhanofPhunk likes this.

Commercial AV Design Engineer, CTS-D Certified
TWC-Charlotte, 8640HDC/ODN 7.3.1_6

Last edited by jcalabria; Yesterday at 07:55 AM.
post #5223 of 5223 Old Today, 08:07 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcalabria View Post
I believe the Onkyo xx6 series was the very first to use the "new" ACM1H microphone (The xx5 series used the older flat "puck" style mic).

My TX-SR876 came with a silver one and my newer TX-NR1010 came with a black one, but they are otherwise identical AFAIK. All documentation I've found indicates that all ACM1H(B) microphones are interchangeable, regardless of AVR manufacturer.
They are different. Seems the mic for the Marantz is a AMC1 Not ACM1H.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page