How to use separate audio and video sources on Marantz receiver - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 10-05-2008, 03:47 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have a Marantz SR7001 receiver and can't for the life of me figure out how to output video from one source, and audio from another. The manual makes a reference to Sound Injection and states to activate this feature, you first select the video source, and then the audio source. As I don't have any idea how to select an audio source, this isn't helpful. No where else in the manual is there anything more helpful in the way of a description.

Any of you with Marantz receivers out there that can help me out, it would be very much appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 02-17-2009, 09:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
No one has an answer to this?
post #3 of 3 Old 02-17-2009, 10:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 273
I looked at the online manual and didn't see anything about Sound Injection. What page is it on?

To select an audio source push the applicable button on the remote. If you're watching TV, then hit tuner on your remote and you can then listen to music while watching TV.

I have a 7002 and will be trying to configure things as simple as possible so I can watch TV (mute) and play CDs at the same time. The way I have things currently configured, the only thing I can do is watch TV (mute) and listen to the radio. It isn't complicated; I just haven't taken the time to do it.

I hope I've helped you in some way. Then again, maybe I misunderstood your question.

A squirrel has been eating my tomatoes, so I took my AK-47 and shot him with an armor-piercing bullet. Unfortunately, it also went through my neighbor's car and his neighbors SUV before being stopped by a propane truck filling his neighbors tank. Half of the neighborhood is now gone, but so is that damn squirrel.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page