Parasound Owners Thread - Page 136 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 144Likes

post #4051 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 07:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DHD View Post
That is what I like about the stand I built, NO heat build up.
4 painted all threads, nuts, washers, pads, and tempered glass shelves open on all 4 sides. And the best feature, all the shelves' elevations are totally adjustable to any vertical spacing needed.

I have the HCA2205A on the bottom shelf, then the HK AVR on the next shelf, both with plenty of vertical space above them.
The 3rd self up has the P7 and Denon multi-disc player. 4th shelf has the Citation 19 stereo power amp. And the Marantz TT on the top shelf.

Very nice stand. How did you drill the glass? Did you have to have that done?

Dave

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4052 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 08:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonhawk View Post
Very nice stand. How did you drill the glass? Did you have to have that done?
Thanks, I had tempered glass cut/drilled at a glass shop.
It cost me $40/shelf. I also kept the template, if I ever want to have more cut.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Samsung BD player, Denon DVD-A player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly DAC.
post #4053 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 11:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Thanks, I had tempered glass cut/drilled at a glass shop.
It cost me $40/shelf. I also kept the template, if I ever want to have more cut.
Have you posted that in the BYO stand thread?

Some folks might like to see that.

I have a few projects over there myself.

Dave

post #4054 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 01:48 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillP View Post
Same for me, but I leave the A21 at THX reference and simply adjust the JC2 volume control (which never gets above 7-8 range on a clock). That way, although I'm not at the JC2 sweet spot, the gain controls of the A21 are totally bypassed. I guess we should both play with both controls and see which way sounds better.

I agree with the bass! Since I also upgraded speakers at the same time, and had a Sonus Faber professional position my speakers for optimal performance, it's difficult to know which is driving it, but I have never heard such incredible bass (just a 2-channel system, no subwoofer).
I would prefer leaving the gain knobs on the A21 at thx but if i am listening at low levels I have only one to two notches of volume to work with on the jc2. i have experimented with a 12 o'clock position and a 9 o'clock position on the a21 for gain and its hard to tell if there is a significant effect on sound quality. however it does provide more flexibility in the level of volume obviously. i know if you move to unbalanced connections it should drop the extra 6db that balanced cables have so it may be worth trying that. however i have almost zero hum or noise right now so i am liking the way it is setup.

now if i can just stop listening to two channel for a bit to set up the sr7009 with home theater bypass.

My Current 5.2 Setup - for now....
B&W CM10s (FLR), CMC2, CM5 x2 (SLR)
Dual SVS SB2000s

Rack and Display:
Marantz SR7009, Marantz UD7007, T-PC50st60
[/COLOR]
post #4055 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 03:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Have you posted that in the BYO stand thread?

Some folks might like to see that.

I have a few projects over there myself.
No I have not. I took a look, the thread I saw was for TV stands.
Although, I could put a TV on it, I don't.

I have my flat screen, center speaker and front sub all connected together.
I have the sub firing to the left, the center bolted to the top of the sub, with the bottom half of the center in front of the side of the sub facing the seats. And a shelf on top of the sub, behind the center, for the flat screen.
I need to take pics.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Samsung BD player, Denon DVD-A player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly DAC.
post #4056 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 03:34 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
That is what I like about the stand I built, NO heat build up.
4 painted all threads, nuts, washers, pads, and tempered glass shelves open on all 4 sides. And the best feature, all the shelves' elevations are totally adjustable to any vertical spacing needed.

I have the HCA2205A on the bottom shelf, then the HK AVR on the next shelf, both with plenty of vertical space above them.
The 3rd self up has the P7 and Denon multi-disc player. 4th shelf has the Citation 19 stereo power amp. And the Marantz TT on the top shelf.
I've been using a Parasound A51 Halo for a few years now. Really love these amps. Only thing, they are very long in depth. Can be frustrating finding that just-right size rack yielding enough depth to allow for proper rear clearance for cable/wiring.

I've used a BDI brand, "Axis" model rack- open design style. BDI manufactures very nice furniture. Real laminated wood front & rear facade, integrated within a steel tubular frame construction. Tempered glass shelves. A serious piece of furniture.

I was hoping this rack would house the A51 on the bottom-shelf but it was slightly short on clearance. The rear heat-sink mass was pretty much making contact with the rear wood panel, practically no room for cable's. The front panel of the A51 would nearly protrude beyond the front wood panel face plane, did'nt look right.

Consequently I was forced to position on very top rack. You know it really works nice up there. Completely open to air. While the top glass shelf can get pretty warm, due to components being positioned below, the "open" design provides optimum movement of air.

My system is undergoing changes as I speak, new set of components being installed. Will update images in the coming weeks
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jan08_AV_ParasoundA51_RearRackWiring_01.JPG
Views:	84
Size:	214.9 KB
ID:	549913   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jan08_AV_RearSystemWiring_05.JPG
Views:	82
Size:	211.0 KB
ID:	549921   Click image for larger version

Name:	Nov08_RackSetUp_02.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	142.3 KB
ID:	549929   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jan08_AV_FrontRackSystem_03.JPG
Views:	75
Size:	121.0 KB
ID:	549937   Click image for larger version

Name:	Jan08_AV_ParasoundA51_FrontRack_02.JPG
Views:	79
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	549945  

biggin likes this.
post #4057 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 03:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 448 Post(s)
Liked: 724
I had the same problem with depth and had to retire a Lovan rack due the the 3 leg design and went with a VTI rack with a 13" clearance above the A21 and a generous 21" depth filled it playground sand and stainless steele bb's and love it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2014-09-19 16.51.56.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	210.3 KB
ID:	549993  
post #4058 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 08:29 PM

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
Have a Z-Line Designs 60 inch tall rack with similar depth problem for Classe CA-5300 amp that needs 26 inches from face plate to rack back. Worked all day yesterday rearranging the components to make a spot on top of the Classe SSP-800 Preamp on the third shelf for my Parasound JC-3+ phono preamp arriving later this week. Could not imagine lifting my 115 pound amp and gently placing it almost 5 feet up on the top rack.

South Florida is my Theater
Listen to live music and recreate it at home.
post #4059 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 09:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeh911 View Post
Could not imagine lifting my 115 pound amp and gently placing it almost 5 feet up on the top rack.
exactly. I have to pay a strong person to do it for me, seriously
audiofan1 likes this.
post #4060 of 4286 Old 02-16-2015, 09:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 284
My rack is five feet off the ground and lifting the A51 is easy compared to the ATI Signature and Krell amplifiers I've had to review in the past year. I had to get my bodybuilder neighbor to come and help me lift those 100+ pound beasts into place! To add insult to injury, I have an enclosed rack which makes things all the more difficult!

David Vaughn Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer Sound & Vision Magazine (Print & Online)
My Atmos Renovation Part 1 http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...odyssey-part-1
My Atmos Renovation Part 2 http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...odyssey-part-2
post #4061 of 4286 Old 02-17-2015, 03:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Vaughn View Post
My rack is five feet off the ground and lifting the A51 is easy compared to the ATI Signature and Krell amplifiers I've had to review in the past year. I had to get my bodybuilder neighbor to come and help me lift those 100+ pound beasts into place! To add insult to injury, I have an enclosed rack which makes things all the more difficult!
I stopped using closed racks years ago. Easier to wire and no heat buildup.
First I build a wood 3 leg rack and now this all thread/glass rack.
The depth of the glass shelves is 17" and 20" between the legs (L~R). So its the first rack I've had where I could place the HCA2205A on any shelf. The back 3" of the 2205A hangs out past the back of the shelf...which is a good thing, for even more air flow.

So with the 2205 on the bottom shelf the Citation 19 3 shelves above spreads out the heat producing amps...although the HK AVR actually gets hotter than either power amp, which I why I have full 3" from the top of the AVR to the next shelf up

post #4062 of 4286 Old 02-17-2015, 04:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
I stopped using closed racks years ago. Easier to wire and no heat buildup.
First I build a wood 3 leg rack and now this all thread/glass rack.
The depth of the glass shelves is 17" and 20" between the legs (L~R). So its the first rack I've had where I could place the HCA2205A on any shelf. The back 3" of the 2205A hangs out past the back of the shelf...which is a good thing, for even more air flow.

So with the 2205 on the bottom shelf the Citation 19 3 shelves above spreads out the heat producing amps...although the HK AVR actually gets hotter than either power amp, which I why I have full 3" from the top of the AVR to the next shelf up
That is awesome you found a solution for placing your 2205 on a shelf. I have all my amplifiers placed on the floor which is less than ideal vis a via dust, et al.

Radio Shack SPL Meter Owner
post #4063 of 4286 Old 02-17-2015, 04:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiodork View Post
That is awesome you found a solution for placing your 2205 on a shelf. I have all my amplifiers placed on the floor which is less than ideal vis a via dust, et al.
When all else fails, build your own. The all thread design, real simple, easy to assemble, and most important, completely adjustable. And the shelves can be cut to whatever size you want.

post #4064 of 4286 Old 02-17-2015, 10:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
Liked: 284
I don't have any options in my current setup. Good news about amps is once they are installed, you rarely have to move them again (unless a review piece comes in for me, but I've bought some longer XLR and speaker cables to allow me to not have to uninstall my amps anymore).
4DHD likes this.

David Vaughn Blu-ray Reviewer / Technical Writer Sound & Vision Magazine (Print & Online)
My Atmos Renovation Part 1 http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...odyssey-part-1
My Atmos Renovation Part 2 http://www.soundandvision.com/conten...odyssey-part-2
post #4065 of 4286 Old 02-17-2015, 01:05 PM

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Limitation I have on the racks depth is one of the most important factor besides WAF I have to take into account when I make decisions. My rack is a maximally open one and LCD big screen TV wide, but does not have much depth. I chose A23 mostly for that reason - because of its compact size and quality (lower price does not hurt either). I do not need much power given my Mythos STS but I fully understand higher A-class wattage in A21, so it was hard decision to make but A21 was too deep. About surround speakers I honestly do not care much - will buy AB-class low power amp like 2125 or may be even 275 (which drives 90 watts into 8 ohm - in 80s I considered it as lot of power, LOL). Surrounds do not contribute to SQ much IMO. Music cannot come from back - not very realistic. Electronic music has a challenged SQ anyway (just listen to BDA Yes, Close to the edge). Movies - I do not care.
post #4066 of 4286 Old 02-18-2015, 07:15 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickering.tim View Post
I would prefer leaving the gain knobs on the A21 at thx but if i am listening at low levels I have only one to two notches of volume to work with on the jc2. i have experimented with a 12 o'clock position and a 9 o'clock position on the a21 for gain and its hard to tell if there is a significant effect on sound quality. however it does provide more flexibility in the level of volume obviously.
Tim, Parasound suggested to me turning down the gain controls on the JC2. That way, you keep the THX levels on the A21, and get the volume control closer to the sweet spot on the JC2. Worth a try.
post #4067 of 4286 Old 02-18-2015, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillP View Post
Tim, Parasound suggested to me turning down the gain controls on the JC2. That way, you keep the THX levels on the A21, and get the volume control closer to the sweet spot on the JC2. Worth a try.
interesting - I am not sure if I really care about THX reference levels to be honest - but there could be a benefit there I do not know of. In terms of turning the gains down on teh JC-2 I was trying to avoid that too due to the fact that they are similar in nature to the A21 gain controls and the best quality sound is probably achieved by taking them "out of the circuit". but I suppose there needs to be a compromise somewhere

I think I am going to try hooking up a more recent addition with it's own volume control to the jc-2. it may sound crazy but I got a DAC2 DX from Benchmark today (what? I needed a way to get digital sources of music to my speakers other than my receiver!)

more imperative for me right now is ensuring I never have to hear the loud clacking sound the A21 made when I tried to use the trigger out (remote 3) output of the JC-2. When I turned off the trigger OR when I powered down the JC-2 the A21 went into a tailspin that sounded scary if not destructive. I think it was just a bad connection or voltage swing due to using a trigger out from the A21 to a computer case fan. I have a note into support at Parasound but hoping that wont happen again

My Current 5.2 Setup - for now....
B&W CM10s (FLR), CMC2, CM5 x2 (SLR)
Dual SVS SB2000s

Rack and Display:
Marantz SR7009, Marantz UD7007, T-PC50st60
[/COLOR]
post #4068 of 4286 Old 02-19-2015, 07:02 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Liked: 88
Tim, I use the on/off trigger from the JC2 to the A21 (whenever I turn the JC2 on or off, the A21 automatically turns on and off). This works great for me, without any issues or clicks.
Yes, something has to give with the volume situation. You can take the A21 gains out of the circuit, or the JC2 gains out of the circuit, or live with the JC2 volume knob way, way down. As I posted above, the recommendation I received was to use THX reference gain on the A21 (taking those out of the circuit), and turning down the gain on the JC2 in order to get closer to the volume knob sweet spot. In the end, I guess try the various options to see which works best for you. I haven't had time to play with it myself yet.
post #4069 of 4286 Old 02-19-2015, 07:07 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 202
Quote:
Originally Posted by pickering.tim View Post
more imperative for me right now is ensuring I never have to hear the loud clacking sound the A21 made when I tried to use the trigger out (remote 3) output of the JC-2. When I turned off the trigger OR when I powered down the JC-2 the A21 went into a tailspin that sounded scary if not destructive. I think it was just a bad connection or voltage swing due to using a trigger out from the A21 to a computer case fan. I have a note into support at Parasound but hoping that wont happen again
What? You say you were using the trigger out on the A21 to a computer case fan? You were trying to power a fan off the trigger out? If that was the case, bad idea. The trigger out is not designed to do that, you'd be overtaxing that circuit and possibly damaging that fine amp.

Last edited by audio4life; 02-19-2015 at 07:12 PM.
post #4070 of 4286 Old 02-19-2015, 07:46 PM

My Parasound JC3+ arrived today. This phono preamp was beautifully packaged in heavy plastic in its blue velour bag along with two types of 12v trigger cables, a heavy duty power cable, and it's owners guide.

My turntable is a Yamaha YPD-8 with a Medium mass SME built tonearm. Using BJC balanced outputs from JC3+ to my Classe SSP-800 Processor. AC power from my PS Audio Perfectwave Powerplant 5. Amplifier is Classe CA-5300 to my B&W 803 Diamonds set to small with 70HZ crossover dual SVS SB13 Ultras. First cartridge selected was MM Acutex 320STR with 3.2 micro volts output loaded at 47K and tracking at 1.5 grams.

Listening to Original 1976 Sheffield Lab 3 Vinyl- the King James Version - Harry James & his Big Band. Mobile Fidelity Original 1982 half speed master recording Donald Fagan - The Nightfly. Columbia 1959/2010 Miles Davis- Kind of Blue.

This JC3+ is quiet, no sound at all at my listening position with tonearm up until my preamp gain is at -30dB. Significantly higher gain from the JC3+ than from my previous Yamaha CX-800U phono preamp. Find my new listening level is -25dB compared to the CX-800U at -15dB. My new first row live concert level is -15dB. Absolutely clean vinyl signal regardless of higher gain settings. You can rest assured the moving magnet gain from the JC3+ as published at 48dB did not ever overload or cause any distress to my Classe preamplifier.

The JC3+ is absolutely musical with all 3 of these vinyls. The Wynton Kelly piano on Freddie Freeloader is perfect for my taste, not dry and not syrupy but right there stage back left. Coltrane's tenor and Adderley's alto are powerfully positioned left and right and I could taste the reeds in their mouthpieces. Marcus Miller's bass lines on Donald Fagan's The Goodbye Look really defined the song with their power, so much so that I kept waiting for Marcus to come back around. I could here Les DeMerle moving left and right and left between his drum kit and cymbals on the Harry James cuts.

And my JC3+ now has been playing for a few hours when my wife walks in and sits down for a listen. After all this was her 35th wedding anniversary gift to me, which I picked out. She's still sitting here and listening which says it all. Then she says "this really sound pretty good...wow that Harry James was unbelievable". Even my wife says the JC3+ is Highly recommended.
audiofan1 and WAFWarrior like this.

post #4071 of 4286 Old 02-20-2015, 11:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 87
Great review. You know you have a good thing when the wife actually sits down and says it sounds good. This has happened to me twice. Once with my diy speakers and with the KRELL Foundation. It has been said many times by my whole family.
post #4072 of 4286 Old 02-20-2015, 06:07 PM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by wadeh911 View Post
My Parasound JC3+ arrived today. This phono preamp was beautifully packaged in heavy plastic in its blue velour bag along with two types of 12v trigger cables, a heavy duty power cable, and it's owners guide.

My turntable is a Yamaha YPD-8 with a Medium mass SME built tonearm. Using BJC balanced outputs from JC3+ to my Classe SSP-800 Processor. AC power from my PS Audio Perfectwave Powerplant 5. Amplifier is Classe CA-5300 to my B&W 803 Diamonds set to small with 70HZ crossover dual SVS SB13 Ultras. First cartridge selected was MM Acutex 320STR with 3.2 micro volts output loaded at 47K and tracking at 1.5 grams.

Listening to Original 1976 Sheffield Lab 3 Vinyl- the King James Version - Harry James & his Big Band. Mobile Fidelity Original 1982 half speed master recording Donald Fagan - The Nightfly. Columbia 1959/2010 Miles Davis- Kind of Blue.

This JC3+ is quiet, no sound at all at my listening position with tonearm up until my preamp gain is at -30dB. Significantly higher gain from the JC3+ than from my previous Yamaha CX-800U phono preamp. Find my new listening level is -25dB compared to the CX-800U at -15dB. My new first row live concert level is -15dB. Absolutely clean vinyl signal regardless of higher gain settings. You can rest assured the moving magnet gain from the JC3+ as published at 48dB did not ever overload or cause any distress to my Classe preamplifier.

The JC3+ is absolutely musical with all 3 of these vinyls. The Wynton Kelly piano on Freddie Freeloader is perfect for my taste, not dry and not syrupy but right there stage back left. Coltrane's tenor and Adderley's alto are powerfully positioned left and right and I could taste the reeds in their mouthpieces. Marcus Miller's bass lines on Donald Fagan's The Goodbye Look really defined the song with their power, so much so that I kept waiting for Marcus to come back around. I could here Les DeMerle moving left and right and left between his drum kit and cymbals on the Harry James cuts.

And my JC3+ now has been playing for a few hours when my wife walks in and sits down for a listen. After all this was her 35th wedding anniversary gift to me, which I picked out. She's still sitting here and listening which says it all. Then she says "this really sound pretty good...wow that Harry James was unbelievable". Even my wife says the JC3+ is Highly recommended.
Thanks for the writeup.

You have an Accutex cartridge? Wow! That may be older than my cartridge! Impressive for someone else to have a cart for this long.
post #4073 of 4286 Old 02-20-2015, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhale64L7 View Post
Great review. You know you have a good thing when the wife actually sits down and says it sounds good. This has happened to me twice. Once with my diy speakers and with the KRELL Foundation. It has been said many times by my whole family.

My wife loves it when she discovers new audio components after they have been in place and running for a few weeks! Lucky for me she has learned to appreciate really good sound, even Mahler and Steely Dan. And she has figured out it does not good to tell me its too loud.

post #4074 of 4286 Old 02-20-2015, 08:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 386 Post(s)
Liked: 87
^ awesome
post #4075 of 4286 Old 02-21-2015, 10:11 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 47
If anyone is looking for a used A 51, please check the Classifieds--I'm selling mine!

DALI Epicon 2 speakers; SVS SB 13 Ultra subwoofer; Pass Labs INT-150 integrated amp; Esoteric K-03 SACD player; Oppo BDP 105 SACD/Blu-ray player; Sennheiser HD 800 headphones; Woo Audio WA6 headphone amp.

Last edited by bwv1080; 02-21-2015 at 10:17 AM.
post #4076 of 4286 Old 02-21-2015, 02:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwv1080 View Post
If anyone is looking for a used A 51, please check the Classifieds--I'm selling mine!
That was a good price and you sold it already!

If you don't mind me asking, what are you replacing it with?

- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

Oppo BDP-105D | Oppo HA-1 | Oppo PM-1 | Parasound A21 + A21 + A51 | Revel Salon, Voice, Studio | Velodyne HGS-15
post #4077 of 4286 Old 02-21-2015, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
That was a good price and you sold it already!

If you don't mind me asking, what are you replacing it with?

- Rich
Yes--it sold in under 30 minutes! I bought a Pass Labs INT-150 integrated amp. I'm ditching surround sound and going back to stereo.

DALI Epicon 2 speakers; SVS SB 13 Ultra subwoofer; Pass Labs INT-150 integrated amp; Esoteric K-03 SACD player; Oppo BDP 105 SACD/Blu-ray player; Sennheiser HD 800 headphones; Woo Audio WA6 headphone amp.
post #4078 of 4286 Old 02-21-2015, 04:05 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwv1080 View Post
Yes--it sold in under 30 minutes! I bought a Pass Labs INT-150 integrated amp. I'm ditching surround sound and going back to stereo.
How much did you sell it for?

I need to sell mine, too. I bought a Bryston 9BSST2, mostly to match my other components.

Dave

post #4079 of 4286 Old 02-21-2015, 04:09 PM

Quote:
How much did you sell it for?

I need to sell mine, too. I bought a Bryston 9BSST2, mostly to match my other components.
$2000 plus shipping, so $2125 altogether.

post #4080 of 4286 Old 02-21-2015, 04:16 PM
AVS Special Member

Yeah, that's a good price--About what I was thinking to ask. Probably put it up for bid on Audiogon, unless anyone here is interested.

Dave

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Parasound , Parasound Products Inc , Parasound Classic 2100 Stereo Pre Amp

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page