Parasound Owners Thread - Page 138 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 124Likes
Reply
Thread Tools
post #4111 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 01:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by audio4life View Post
It's about 10 watts in class A for stereo, haven't heard about mono.
Which is more watts than my normal volume for music. So I'd be in Class A continually, except for a few classical recordings.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4112 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 01:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith2 View Post
Hey Guys, quick question: I'm ordering my first Halo's this week and initially I was going to go with 3 A21's for my 5.2 system. I had read that many felt there was a slight advantage in SQ and head room of the A21 vs the A31. However, I'm now wondering if I shouldn't order an A23 for the surrounds, an A21 for front L/R and a JC1 for my center. For me the center channel is the most important speaker in the system for both Music (I'm not a 2 channel music purist) and Home Theater. Is this a feasible mix?

My Speakers are Revel F208's, C208 and M106's

Thanks
Or 2 A21s and A23. The A21 can be bridged mono for the center.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
post #4113 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 02:11 PM
Member
 
Wraith2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DHD View Post
Or 2 A21s and A23. The A21 can be bridged mono for the center.
My understanding is that bridging introduces more noise/distortion?
Wraith2 is offline  
post #4114 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 02:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
moonhawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: La Madera, New Mexico
Posts: 3,286
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith2 View Post
Hey Guys, quick question: I'm ordering my first Halo's this week and initially I was going to go with 3 A21's for my 5.2 system. I had read that many felt there was a slight advantage in SQ and head room of the A21 vs the A31. However, I'm now wondering if I shouldn't order an A23 for the surrounds, an A21 for front L/R and a JC1 for my center. For me the center channel is the most important speaker in the system for both Music (I'm not a 2 channel music purist) and Home Theater. Is this a feasible mix?

My Speakers are Revel F208's, C208 and M106's

Thanks
It's overkill, I think. Go with the A31 and an A21/A23, or even an A51, if you want to keep it simple.

They're all great amps, and you won't go wrong, but to me at least, buying one amp for your center channel that costs almost as much as your other channels combined doesn't make sense. YMMV, of course.

______________________

__________

Dave

moonhawk is offline  
post #4115 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 02:20 PM
Member
 
WAFWarrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 93
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DHD View Post
Which is more watts than my normal volume for music. So I'd be in Class A continually, except for a few classical recordings.
With our design the Class A rating stays the same when the amp operates in a Bridged Mono configuration as it does in stereo mode.

Chris
Parasound Products Inc.
2250 Mckinnon Ave.
San Francisco CA 94124
415-397-7100
WAFWarrior is offline  
post #4116 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 02:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by WAFWarrior View Post
With our design the Class A rating stays the same when the amp operates in a Bridged Mono configuration as it does in stereo mode.
Ok, good to know.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
post #4117 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 02:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith2 View Post
My understanding is that bridging introduces more noise/distortion?
I think that is over stated quite often. And not true of a good designed amp.
But in reality to your original question, a JC1 is total over kill for center only..
Unless you want to use one for each LCR, just because you can.
If I were going to use the JC1, I would want them all across the front.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
post #4118 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 03:12 PM
Member
 
Wraith2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 95
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Thanks guys appreciate the input.
Wraith2 is offline  
post #4119 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 04:31 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RichB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 9,000
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith2 View Post
Thanks guys appreciate the input.
Still overkill, you could biamp the fronts with three A21's


After some listening tests, I have decided to bi-amp my Salons with an A21 for each.


- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

Oppo BDP-105D | Oppo HA-1 | Oppo PM-1 | Parasound A21 & A31 | Revel Salon, Voice, Studio | Velodyne HGS-15
RichB is online now  
post #4120 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 04:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
After some listening tests, I have decided to bi-amp my Salons with an A21 for each.


- Rich
Have you compared running the A21s in mono block to each Salon to bi-amping?

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
post #4121 of 4139 Old 02-24-2015, 04:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RichB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 9,000
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 293
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DHD View Post
Have you compared running the A21s in mono block to each Salon to bi-amping?
I have compared a single speaker with 1 channel to bi-amped and it sounds cleaner bi-amped. A SBT with a friend confirmed it to my satisfaction anyway.
At the very least, the upper frequencies are unaffected by the power requirements of the 3 woofers.

Bridging is not an option with the Salons since they dip to 3 ohms.

- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

Oppo BDP-105D | Oppo HA-1 | Oppo PM-1 | Parasound A21 & A31 | Revel Salon, Voice, Studio | Velodyne HGS-15
RichB is online now  
post #4122 of 4139 Old 02-25-2015, 04:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
I have compared a single speaker with 1 channel to bi-amped and it sounds cleaner bi-amped. A SBT with a friend confirmed it to my satisfaction anyway.
At the very least, the upper frequencies are unaffected by the power requirements of the 3 woofers.

Bridging is not an option with the Salons since they dip to 3 ohms.

- Rich
Right, I forgot the Salons are listed as 6Ω.
And even an 8Ω speaker like the L890 dips to near 3Ω.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
post #4123 of 4139 Old 02-25-2015, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RichB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 1999
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 9,000
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 392 Post(s)
Liked: 293
I put my Parasound A31 for sale on the classifieds.


No, I am not bailing, I am using it to help fund the upgrade that adds another A21 to biamp each Revel Salon and the A51 to bi-amp the Voice and drive the Studio rears.


The new configuration is: A21 + A21 + A51.


- Rich

Oppo Beta Group

Oppo BDP-105D | Oppo HA-1 | Oppo PM-1 | Parasound A21 & A31 | Revel Salon, Voice, Studio | Velodyne HGS-15
RichB is online now  
post #4124 of 4139 Old 02-26-2015, 04:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
I put my Parasound A31 for sale on the classifieds.


No, I am not bailing, I am using it to help fund the upgrade that adds another A21 to biamp each Revel Salon and the A51 to bi-amp the Voice and drive the Studio rears.


The new configuration is: A21 + A21 + A51.


- Rich
Ah, the simplicity of owning speakers that have only one pair of binding posts...I never have to give a thought to buying more amps than I really want to. lol
RichB likes this.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
post #4125 of 4139 Old 02-26-2015, 11:38 AM
Advanced Member
 
Dr_Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 877
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4DHD View Post
Ah, the simplicity of owning speakers that have only one pair of binding posts...I never have to give a thought to buying more amps than I really want to. lol
I actually agree with you 100%. The only issue is the voice on my left shoulder.... Mark... come on.. really... REALLY... you know there is a little more room on the left... you "could" add more there.... you know you want to...

Then the darn wife comes in and ruins the moment.....

Life is enjoyable with good quality
Dr_Mark is online now  
post #4126 of 4139 Old 02-26-2015, 12:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rhale64L7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Amherst,OH
Posts: 1,604
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 70
Lol awesome
rhale64L7 is online now  
post #4127 of 4139 Old 02-26-2015, 04:45 PM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Mark View Post
I actually agree with you 100%. The only issue is the voice on my left shoulder.... Mark... come on.. really... REALLY... you know there is a little more room on the left... you "could" add more there.... you know you want to...

Then the darn wife comes in and ruins the moment.....
There is a poster here selling his pair of JC!s, better hurry!!

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
post #4128 of 4139 Old 02-26-2015, 05:50 PM
Advanced Member
 
Dr_Mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Minneapolis MN
Posts: 877
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Liked: 68
2 heck!!! I would need 3 to match the all 3 fronts.

Life is enjoyable with good quality
Dr_Mark is online now  
post #4129 of 4139 Old 03-01-2015, 06:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
4DHD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: sierra ecuadoriana
Posts: 5,992
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr_Mark View Post
2 heck!!! I would need 3 to match the all 3 fronts.
Minor detail. lol
Dr_Mark likes this.

Custom, one of a kind pair, MJC212 mains, mod PT800 center, PT800 surrounds, SUB1500s. Parasound P7, Citation 19, Parasound HCA2205A, HK AVR3600, Marantz TT, Denon disc player, MacBook Pro w/ DragonFly usbDAC.
4DHD is offline  
post #4130 of 4139 Old Yesterday, 07:29 PM
Member
 
leeshanok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Getting rid of my last Parasound amp A21. Previously owned a pair of JC1s and A51. After a while, you just need to move on to something better, like a Pass Labs XA30.5 with Revel F208s.
leeshanok is offline  
post #4131 of 4139 Old Yesterday, 09:13 PM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group
 
gsr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 7,855
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
Liked: 273
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeshanok View Post
Getting rid of my last Parasound amp A21. Previously owned a pair of JC1s and A51. After a while, you just need to move on to something better, like a Pass Labs XA30.5 with Revel F208s.
With such a glowing recommendation, why would anyone want to buy your A21 when all they're going to end up doing is wanting something better? If I were you, I would have been more inclined to keep the Parasound amps and upgrade to even better speakers (and in fact, that's what I'm doing).
RichB likes this.
gsr is offline  
post #4132 of 4139 Old Yesterday, 09:25 PM
Advanced Member
 
Tank_PD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 834
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeshanok View Post
Getting rid of my last Parasound amp A21. Previously owned a pair of JC1s and A51. After a while, you just need to move on to something better, like a Pass Labs XA30.5 with Revel F208s.
+1 to you should buy better speakers before spending so much on amps.

Last edited by Tank_PD; Yesterday at 09:30 PM.
Tank_PD is offline  
post #4133 of 4139 Old Yesterday, 09:29 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: gaithersburg, md
Posts: 211
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeshanok View Post
Getting rid of my last Parasound amp A21. Previously owned a pair of JC1s and A51. After a while, you just need to move on to something better, like a Pass Labs XA30.5 with Revel F208s.
if you don't mind me asking, what did you own prior to the f208s? curious if you had an upgrade from another tower speaker and what your experience has been if you can compare them.

My Current 5.2 Setup - for now....
B&W CM10s (FLR), CMC2, CM5 x2 (SLR)
Dual SVS SB2000s

Rack and Display:
Marantz SR7009, Marantz UD7007, T-PC50st60
[/COLOR]
pickering.tim is online now  
post #4134 of 4139 Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,601
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 157
In case anyone is interested, I found that my A51 and JTR 212HT's are a stunning combination for music and HT.

I was previously using some Hypex NC400 monos, but they had a bit of an edge to them with the 212HTs. The A51 (which I was using for surrounds) turned out to be a perfect match. No more edge.
rcohen is online now  
post #4135 of 4139 Old Today, 05:01 AM
Member
 
leeshanok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank_PD View Post
+1 to you should buy better speakers before spending so much on amps.
I have been experimenting/upgrading with different speakers and amps, to see which combo works best for my taste. I went from Paradigm Millenia 200, to Paradigm S6s, to PSB Synchrony Twos, to now the Revel F208 ($5K pair). In amps, I've had Emotiva (twice), Marantz Reference integrated PM11s1, Parasound A21s, and now the Pass Labs XA30.5. This is all for my bedroom setup. I find myself liking the sound of Class A amps with MOSFET/JFETs input/output stages, hence the Parasound due to the great value. As much as I try to convinced myself to keep the A21, I have to trust my ears. After owning almost the entire Parasound Halo series of amps and hooking to different speakers including Paradigm S8v3, the Halos are neutral sounding, but somewhat a bit dry, lacking the musical warmth of better sounding amps whichever speakers I hook them up to. When I had the JC1s hooked up to my Paradigm S8v3 in my home theater/2-ch setup, I liked them a lot, but something about the Classe CA5200 Amp I have that just kept me drawn into the music. So I sold my JC1s. Back to my bedroom setup. I'm really liking the XA30.5 amp with the Revel F208s. I'm good for now. :-)
leeshanok is offline  
post #4136 of 4139 Unread Today, 08:26 AM
Advanced Member
 
audio4life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 705
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 190
I've had the A21 for about 3 years now, best amp I've ever owned with my Paradigm Sigs. Maybe one could get better with double the prices, but my route was to get good cables, that's really given me lots of gains.
audio4life is online now  
post #4137 of 4139 Unread Today, 08:40 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: gaithersburg, md
Posts: 211
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillP View Post
Tim, I just bought the JC2 BP and the A21, and they are a fantastic combo. Make sure to connect them with balanced cables.
Bill - sorry to drudge up an old thread but I was searching for advice given on the forums on how to isolate and eliminate a hum/hiss noise I am getting from my cm10s when connected to the A-21 fed by the jc-2 bp. I had not heard anything but a very very faint static type hiss until now. It was insignificant though it was so low and when playin back music it is clean as can be.

Anyway, I decided after many days of listening in two channel only to the jc2/a21 combo with various sources (ud7007 disc and network off NAS, cocktail audio x40 which plays just about everything imaginable, and local files on my macbook pro via usb to a benchmark dac2x with and without the jc2 in the chain) to try the bypass mode and get my sr7009 back in action so i can watch movies and utilize the subs/surrounds in my setup.

I used all balanced connections except from my avr - rca sheilded cables from the sr7009 front left and right pre outs to the jc-2 input 6 in bypass mode. bypass mode worked - however i immediately got an enormous amount of noise when the bypass mode was enabled. even when i turned off the avr or switched inputs the "hum" was still much louder than i have exerperienced since getting my first preamp.

i tred one by one disconnected things from their power supplies and eventually with AVR disconnected and rca inputs to jc2 bypass disconnected as well i was able to get the noise down to a acceptable level for some music. however, it is still there and when i turn the avr back on or even just conenct it things get worse.

any recommendations as to whether better rca cables might help or perhaps better power mgmt by tring to get all my audio gear plugged into one socket?

My Current 5.2 Setup - for now....
B&W CM10s (FLR), CMC2, CM5 x2 (SLR)
Dual SVS SB2000s

Rack and Display:
Marantz SR7009, Marantz UD7007, T-PC50st60
[/COLOR]
pickering.tim is online now  
post #4138 of 4139 Unread Today, 09:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,601
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
Liked: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeshanok View Post
I have been experimenting/upgrading with different speakers and amps, to see which combo works best for my taste. I went from Paradigm Millenia 200, to Paradigm S6s, to PSB Synchrony Twos, to now the Revel F208 ($5K pair). In amps, I've had Emotiva (twice), Marantz Reference integrated PM11s1, Parasound A21s, and now the Pass Labs XA30.5. This is all for my bedroom setup. I find myself liking the sound of Class A amps with MOSFET/JFETs input/output stages, hence the Parasound due to the great value. As much as I try to convinced myself to keep the A21, I have to trust my ears. After owning almost the entire Parasound Halo series of amps and hooking to different speakers including Paradigm S8v3, the Halos are neutral sounding, but somewhat a bit dry, lacking the musical warmth of better sounding amps whichever speakers I hook them up to. When I had the JC1s hooked up to my Paradigm S8v3 in my home theater/2-ch setup, I liked them a lot, but something about the Classe CA5200 Amp I have that just kept me drawn into the music. So I sold my JC1s. Back to my bedroom setup. I'm really liking the XA30.5 amp with the Revel F208s. I'm good for now. :-)
I've owned A51 and JC1s. The do sound slightly different without room EQ. With room EQ, I could no longer hear any difference. If you don't need the power, I'd recommend getting good room EQ, like Dirac, instead.
rcohen is online now  
post #4139 of 4139 Unread Today, 09:22 AM
Member
 
mmcelyea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: 48116
Posts: 109
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 15
I just got Focal 1038be speakers and am running them with an A21. The Parasound was great with my Paradigm Signature S4v2. Any one running the A21 with the Focal? Im not sure how hard they are to drive.

Thanks

Paradigm S4 v2 Paradigm C3 Paradigm Sub 1 Paradigm Studio 20s Martin Logan Depth i Marantz AV8801 Parasound A21, Parasound A31 Sony Hap-Z1ES
mmcelyea is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Parasound , Parasound Products Inc , Parasound Classic 2100 Stereo Pre Amp

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off