Parasound Owners Thread - Page 188 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 482Likes

post #5611 of 5638 Old 04-21-2017, 07:06 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Just FYI. I removed both A23's I had mounted, laid my rack on its back to use gravity and not torque the screws. In any event, it's almost impossible for one person to rack mount a very heavy amp without assistance. I put the A51 in vertically, turned it horizontally and though it was tight, it fit.

That was after foolishly listening to the manual which tells you to make the 3 screws tight on the rack arms. The top of 2 screws broke right off the shaft of the screws. I had to use a needle nose plier to remove the shaft of both screws. I'm speaking of those fancy silver allen type screws.

Last edited by MDJAK; 04-21-2017 at 07:16 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5612 of 5638 Old 05-05-2017, 06:51 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello, new poster here. I'm looking for an electronics upgrade in my 2-channel system to better match my speaker upgrade (Sonus Faber Olympica III) and have found myself gravitating toward Parasound units -- specifically, the JC2/A21 or JC2/JC1x2 combinations. However, I visited a local dealer to demo the gear and ask some questions, and he said that both the Olympicas and the Parasound gear tend to have a "soft" sound, so the combination of the two would probably result in a diminished sound with lack of dynamics. Can anyone corroborate that opinion?

I'm also concerned about how well the A21 can drive the Olympica III, which is rated at 4 ohms but has impedance spikes below 3 ohms. The JC1 is fine since it's rated to handle stable 2 ohm loads, but the A21 isn't. The higher cost and greater space requirement keep me from leaning completely toward a pair of JC1's, so it would be handy to know whether the A21 would be up to snuff. I should mention my listening space for this system is a bit cozy (11'x12'x7.5' room) and I listen at low-to-moderate volume levels, so it could be that my concerns about the impedance are moot.
post #5613 of 5638 Old 05-05-2017, 12:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by saru View Post
Hello, new poster here. I'm looking for an electronics upgrade in my 2-channel system to better match my speaker upgrade (Sonus Faber Olympica III) and have found myself gravitating toward Parasound units -- specifically, the JC2/A21 or JC2/JC1x2 combinations. However, I visited a local dealer to demo the gear and ask some questions, and he said that both the Olympicas and the Parasound gear tend to have a "soft" sound, so the combination of the two would probably result in a diminished sound with lack of dynamics. Can anyone corroborate that opinion?

I'm also concerned about how well the A21 can drive the Olympica III, which is rated at 4 ohms but has impedance spikes below 3 ohms. The JC1 is fine since it's rated to handle stable 2 ohm loads, but the A21 isn't. The higher cost and greater space requirement keep me from leaning completely toward a pair of JC1's, so it would be handy to know whether the A21 would be up to snuff. I should mention my listening space for this system is a bit cozy (11'x12'x7.5' room) and I listen at low-to-moderate volume levels, so it could be that my concerns about the impedance are moot.
I've used the JC2/A21 and use the JC2-BP/JC1x3 combinations. I wouldn't characterize either as soft or lacking dynamics, and I suspect either would be superb with the speaker upgrade. I'd think the A21 might be more appropriate for such a small space -- and if you use JC1s in high-bias mode they get quite hot. What gear does the local dealer sell?

db

post #5614 of 5638 Old 05-05-2017, 05:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
Liked: 150
Quote:

I've used an A21 on Dunlay SCIV-A speakers for many years with great success. The Dunlavy's dip low on the impedance scale.

See ya. Dave

"High Fidelity audio has been like a dog chasing his tail. High Fidelity in my marriage has been much more rewarding because she knows where I sleep."
post #5615 of 5638 Old 05-05-2017, 06:32 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 214
Quote:

Well, I have the A21/JC2 BP combo hooked up to a pair of SF Olympica IIIs (with an Oppo 105), and all I can say is "wow." I suspect your dealer is just trying to sell you something else for a specific reason (higher mark-up, stock in his back room, etc). Maybe the dealer can set it up in his showroom and you can listen for yourself. With your small room and your listening levels, IMO two JC1's would be overkill. The SF dealer, for what it's worth, thought the Parasound/SF combo to be a great choice.
post #5616 of 5638 Old 05-05-2017, 06:38 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 214
By the way, speaker placement with the Olympica III's is everything. The SF dealer came to my house to help set them up. Starting with the speakers about a foot from the back wall, just moving them an inch at a time further into the room made significant differences in bass.
post #5617 of 5638 Old 05-07-2017, 11:13 AM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:

I am running JC1's with SF OIII's. Sounds great. Bass is nice and full but I am also flanking the SF's with a pair of SVS SB16's for effortless LF below 35HZ.

Samsung 78JS9500,Parasound Halo JC1's, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Marantz AVR8802A, Emotiva XSP-1, Oppo 203 & Sonica DAC, (2) SVS SB16 Ultra's
(For Sale) Parasound HCA-3500 dual monoblock chassis [500w X 2 @ 4Ω]
post #5618 of 5638 Old 05-07-2017, 12:40 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry.P View Post
I am running JC1's with SF OIII's. Sounds great. Bass is nice and full but I am also flanking the SF's with a pair of SVS SB16's for effortless LF below 35HZ.
When I began using the JC 1s to drive my KEF Reference 107/2s I immediately noticed the LF extension, e.g., that more-felt-than-heard pipe organ pedal note I experience at live recitals well portrayed in my listening room. Running the frequency sweeps of the Stereophile test discs confirm the LF extension. I don't use subs for stereo -- the JC 2 BP preamp has no provision for them, but I use a pair of Velodyne HGS-15s with SMS-1 acoustic room correction below 40 Hz for surround and HT. A Bryston SP3 sends output for all channels except front LR to the respective amps, but front LR is passed from the SP3 through the JC 2 BP.

db
post #5619 of 5638 Old 05-07-2017, 01:37 PM

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbphd View Post
When I began using the JC 1s to drive my KEF Reference 107/2s I immediately noticed the LF extension, e.g., that more-felt-than-heard pipe organ pedal note I experience at live recitals well portrayed in my listening room. Running the frequency sweeps of the Stereophile test discs confirm the LF extension. I don't use subs for stereo -- the JC 2 BP preamp has no provision for them, but I use a pair of Velodyne HGS-15s with SMS-1 acoustic room correction below 40 Hz for surround and HT. A Bryston SP3 sends output for all channels except front LR to the respective amps, but front LR is passed from the SP3 through the JC 2 BP.

db
Historically I haven't used Subs for 2ch stereo as well until recently. Only after using my Emotiva SP HT bypass which does true balanced subs (not summed) for the left and right channels I discovered that I my SF's where a little thin with LF extension. Nothing against the SF's they are great full range speakers but only go down to 30hz at the bottom end. Discrete stereo subs are the only way to fly. I have many tracks where the LF pans side to side or is cornered to channel. Those effects would not be accurately articulated with a single summed sub.

Samsung 78JS9500,Parasound Halo JC1's, Sonus Faber Olympica III, Marantz AVR8802A, Emotiva XSP-1, Oppo 203 & Sonica DAC, (2) SVS SB16 Ultra's
(For Sale) Parasound HCA-3500 dual monoblock chassis [500w X 2 @ 4Ω]
post #5620 of 5638 Old 05-10-2017, 08:25 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Parasound Halo A51 Audio Trigger Sensitivity Adjustment

Hi all,

I Have been using the audio trigger in the Halo A51 five channel Amplifier for music and movies, paired with a Halo P7 Stereo/Multichannel Analogue Preamplifier. The Audio trigger's sensitivity is rated between 50mV to 250mV and only through Input 1 of the A51 as per the manual. But in actuality Inputs 1 and 2 are capable of triggering the A51.

The Left channel is connected to Input 1 of the A51 and it triggers on when the volume is about 43-46 on the P7 while playing Stereo music. But the A51 turns off if the volume is 38 or lower on the P7.

Input 2 on the A51 is connected to the centre channel for 5 channel movie watching the volume on the P7 needs to be 60 or above to trigger the A51. But this is too loud for normal movie watching and the Volume on the P7 has to be lowered to about 50-53 for comfortable listening. In movies where most of the sound is in the form of dialogue(Centre Channel) the A51 turns off after a few minutes.

My query is the following:

Is there a way to increase the sensitivity of the A51 Audio trigger from 50mV down to about 25-35mV(or any advisable level)? Will I have to Change the Potentiometer or make changes in one of the Resistors connected to the Potentiometer on the Audio Trigger PCB?

Thanks in advance for you replies.
post #5621 of 5638 Old 05-16-2017, 11:22 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by manoharshetty9 View Post
Hi all,

I Have been using the audio trigger in the Halo A51 five channel Amplifier for music and movies, paired with a Halo P7 Stereo/Multichannel Analogue Preamplifier. The Audio trigger's sensitivity is rated between 50mV to 250mV and only through Input 1 of the A51 as per the manual. But in actuality Inputs 1 and 2 are capable of triggering the A51.

The Left channel is connected to Input 1 of the A51 and it triggers on when the volume is about 43-46 on the P7 while playing Stereo music. But the A51 turns off if the volume is 38 or lower on the P7.

Input 2 on the A51 is connected to the centre channel for 5 channel movie watching the volume on the P7 needs to be 60 or above to trigger the A51. But this is too loud for normal movie watching and the Volume on the P7 has to be lowered to about 50-53 for comfortable listening. In movies where most of the sound is in the form of dialogue(Centre Channel) the A51 turns off after a few minutes.

My query is the following:

Is there a way to increase the sensitivity of the A51 Audio trigger from 50mV down to about 25-35mV(or any advisable level)? Will I have to Change the Potentiometer or make changes in one of the Resistors connected to the Potentiometer on the Audio Trigger PCB?

Thanks in advance for you replies.

Have you considered using the 12V triggers instead of the audio sensing trigger?

Chris
Parasound Products Inc.
2250 Mckinnon Ave.
San Francisco CA 94124
415-397-7100
post #5622 of 5638 Old 05-17-2017, 12:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAFWarrior View Post
Have you considered using the 12V triggers instead of the audio sensing trigger?
I've tried a number of cables and yet to find one that matches the size of the 12 V trigger receptacles of my JC 1s, A 21, or A23s. OTOH, the audio sensors of those 6 amps have been flawless. I always used 12 V triggers with my Proceed amps.

db
post #5623 of 5638 Old 05-17-2017, 12:29 PM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
I've tried a number of cables and yet to find one that matches the size of the 12 V trigger receptacles of my JC 1s, A 21, or A23s. OTOH, the audio sensors of those 6 amps have been flawless. I always used 12 V triggers with my Proceed amps.

db
Those models use 2.5mm mono cables. We supply a 2.5 to 2.5 Male to Male and a 3.5 to 2.5 Male to Male trigger cable in the box with all of those stated models.

Chris
Parasound Products Inc.
2250 Mckinnon Ave.
San Francisco CA 94124
415-397-7100
post #5624 of 5638 Old 05-18-2017, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WAFWarrior View Post
I require an auto shutdown feature which the P7 is missing. This is needed for late night use where in case I fall asleep the unit stays on till morning increasing the power consumption unnecessarily.

For 12V trigger setting my display unit has a 12V trigger and auto off feature if it is idle for 15 minutes. I use it to trigger the A51 on and off automatically. This takes care of the video scenario but this also means I have to turn on the display to turn on the A51(only one 12V trigger input) which is not convenient for music operation.

For audio trigger setting, the A51 turns off if listening at low volumes less than 43(night time listening) in the P7 and I have to keep increasing the volume to turn it back on. Therefore I was curious to know if there was a way to increase the sensitivity of the Audio Trigger so that it doesn't keep turning off every 4-5 minutes. If this works then the A51 turns off within 4-5 minutes only after the music stops.
post #5625 of 5638 Old 05-18-2017, 01:33 AM

Quote:

db
When using the 12V trigger cable if you insert the 2.5mm plug fully/correctly the trigger does not work even in my system. You have to insert it just short of all the way then it works. Try it in your amp cause it worked in mine.

What are you using to drive the amps and what is the minimum volume at which the amps stay on in the audio trigger setting?

Last edited by manoharshetty9; 05-18-2017 at 01:38 AM.
post #5626 of 5638 Old 05-18-2017, 12:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by manoharshetty9 View Post
What are you using to drive the amps and what is the minimum volume at which the amps stay on in the audio trigger setting?
The LR JC 1 monoblocks are driven by a JC 2BP. The center JC 1 and the two A23s are driven by a Bryston SP3. The amps remain on even at fairly low listening levels. IIRC, the KEF Reference 107/2s and 204/2C have sensitivity ratings of 89 dB, I think the four KEF LS50s have a sensitivity rating of 86 dB. The sensitivity of the speakers, of course, effects the level sent to the amps from the preamps.

db
post #5627 of 5638 Old 05-18-2017, 11:51 PM

Quote:
The LR JC 1 monoblocks are driven by a JC 2BP. The center JC 1 and the two A23s are driven by a Bryston SP3. The amps remain on even at fairly low listening levels. IIRC, the KEF Reference 107/2s and 204/2C have sensitivity ratings of 89 dB, I think the four KEF LS50s have a sensitivity rating of 86 dB. The sensitivity of the speakers, of course, effects the level sent to the amps from the preamps.

db
My speakers are Dynaudio Audience 72 speakers with a rated sensitivity of 86db(same as yours).
post #5628 of 5638 Old 05-19-2017, 05:56 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Triggering P5 from Oppo105D

@WAFWarrior
Hello Chris,
pls for support in this matter, I would like to trigger my P5 (->A21) with Oppo 105D,
P5 has in trigger 9-12V
Oppo 105D does not have trigger, but USB2 with 5V and suppose 500mA, and can be used for getting of trigger signal.
Well I would use either:
1) 5V usb to 2,5mm
2) or converter step up voltage from in 5V (U(SB2 to Oppo105D) to out 9-12V (P5 2,5mm), measured by some of user Output 12.01V and 0.22A to 500A
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...ZLRXRZ92&psc=1

Pls for support whether I can use such of options, 1 or 2, without to have any issue on my P5 and sound.
Many thanks and B. regards anton
post #5629 of 5638 Old 05-19-2017, 08:30 AM
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
Liked: 687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Papak Stari View Post
@WAFWarrior
Hello Chris,
pls for support in this matter, I would like to trigger my P5 (->A21) with Oppo 105D,
P5 has in trigger 9-12V
Oppo 105D does not have trigger, but USB2 with 5V and suppose 500mA, and can be used for getting of trigger signal.
Well I would use either:
1) 5V usb to 2,5mm
2) or converter step up voltage from in 5V (U(SB2 to Oppo105D) to out 9-12V (P5 2,5mm), measured by some of user Output 12.01V and 0.22A to 500A
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B00...ZLRXRZ92&psc=1

Pls for support whether I can use such of options, 1 or 2, without to have any issue on my P5 and sound.
Many thanks and B. regards anton
A friend of mine uses a Oppo 105 directly connected to an A21. I made him a USB to trigger cable and connected it to USB2. This works well. You can sacrifice two cables or buy the parts at Parts-Express. Only the power and ground are required the data lines are cut and insulated. The tip is positive.

His system sounds fantastic: Oppo 105 -> Parasound A21 -> Revel F206's

- Rich
WAFWarrior likes this.

Oppo UPD-205 | Sonica DAC | BDP-105D | HA-1 | PM-1 | Emotiva XMC-1 | ATI Signature AT6002 x 2 + AT6006 | Revel Salon2s, Voice2, Studio2s | Velodyne HGS-15 | LG 65C7 | Lumagen 2020
post #5630 of 5638 Old 05-21-2017, 03:49 PM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
On the fence for a second hand Parasound A52

In my neighborhood there is a second hand Parasound A52 available. I'm currently having a Marantz PM-11S3 for my mains; a pair of MA Gold 300. The center is the MA Gold 350, but the rest of the speakers are Q Acoustics 3000 series. Now I have a second hand Sherwood Norwalk A-965 which run the remaining 5 bed channels and two height channels. (A Marantz PM-8003 takes care of the two remaining height channels) The Pre/Pro is the Marantz AV8802A, but I will buy a Oppo UDP-205 in the near future. The bass is delivered with two SVS SB2000, which in the future might be four. My rigg is in an apartment where I cannot blast at Reference levels more than at short instances, so low to medium volume is my target. My room is 20x11x7,5 feet. I mainly watch movies (Blu-Ray, Netflix, Amazon Prime, HBO etc), but I listen to music, mainly Tidal, HIFI, rock, pop and trance. I was thinking maybe to sell one other amp, or just keep all that I have, perhaps adding two more MA Gold 300 to listen to 4.0 and 5.1 SACDs to from the Oppo.

Has anyone demoed the Parasound Halo A52 (Or any Parasound Halo series amp for that matter) vs Marantz PM-11SX (X=1, 2, 3)?

Don´t start pushing me in the direction of a A51 since that is adding a zero to the price, and not my intention (Or A31, A21). However experience of A51 vs A52 would be nice.

Last edited by Excommunication; 05-21-2017 at 03:54 PM.
post #5631 of 5638 Old 05-22-2017, 02:09 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichB View Post
A friend of mine uses a Oppo 105 directly connected to an A21. I made him a USB to trigger cable and connected it to USB2. This works well. You can sacrifice two cables or buy the parts at Parts-Express. Only the power and ground are required the data lines are cut and insulated. The tip is positive.

His system sounds fantastic: Oppo 105 -> Parasound A21 -> Revel F206's

- Rich
@Rich
many thanks for your advice, appreciate
I used two cables (USB2 and stereo jack headphone got in airplane, did not have any mono jack here) to modify one cable for triggering via Oppo105D/USB2 to 3,5mm audio jack:
  • 5V/stereo jack tip, here yelow wire (Spitz german) and USB2-A pin1 - red wire
  • Ground/stereo jack sleeve and USB2-A pin4 - both black wire
http://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/stere...ne-jack-pinout
http://pinouts.ru/visual/USB.jpg

Output from Oppo measured: voltage 5,1V, amperage could not measure with my device
By power on with Oppo remote, observed very short delay from Oppo105D to P5
By power off, delay 1-2 seconds frmo Oppo turn off, P5 turn off.

Did not check if any sound quality reduction result through triggering, suppose will not be there @Chris , @Rich pls for opinion
Did not check direct connection Oppo 105D to A21, will be done on the weekend.

My rig:
Asrock J4205/W10/Jriver audio/Kodi video media
Oppo105D (HDMI-in: Kodi and cableTV via splitter, USB2-B asychrone-in for Jriver, XLR out P5)
Parasound P5 (XLR out A21)
Parasound A21
B&W CM10 S2
controll via ipad app Kodi and Jremote.

I am lookig for simple IP controlling per Ipad, all in, as group batch WOL of more devices (eg audio line with Asrock/Oppo->P5+A21, media line with Cable receiver/TV or and Asrock/Oppo...) and start up of apps for controlling,
Any Idea?
Many thanks and best regards
Anton
post #5632 of 5638 Old 05-22-2017, 03:43 AM

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 22
I have an A23. When using auto on, is there any downside to setting the sensitivity to the lowest? I had it at the mid point to start but some movies via a Yamaha 1060 weren't turning the amp on. It's a pain to get to the back when it's in the cabinet so I just went ahead and changed it to the lowest setting. Things seem ok. I have a cable but would prefer to use auto on if I can.

Thanks for any input.
post #5633 of 5638 Old 05-22-2017, 05:52 AM

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsahiToro View Post
I have an A23. When using auto on, is there any downside to setting the sensitivity to the lowest? I had it at the mid point to start but some movies via a Yamaha 1060 weren't turning the amp on. It's a pain to get to the back when it's in the cabinet so I just went ahead and changed it to the lowest setting. Things seem ok. I have a cable but would prefer to use auto on if I can.

Thanks for any input.
No

Have fun with music and HT

Gary
post #5634 of 5638 Old 05-22-2017, 06:57 AM
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
Liked: 687
Quote:
@Rich
many thanks for your advice, appreciate
I used two cables (USB2 and stereo jack headphone got in airplane, did not have any mono jack here) to modify one cable for triggering via Oppo105D/USB2 to 3,5mm audio jack:
  • 5V/stereo jack tip, here yelow wire (Spitz german) and USB2-A pin1 - red wire
  • Ground/stereo jack sleeve and USB2-A pin4 - both black wire
http://www.avrfreaks.net/forum/stere...ne-jack-pinout
http://pinouts.ru/visual/USB.jpg

Output from Oppo measured: voltage 5,1V, amperage could not measure with my device
By power on with Oppo remote, observed very short delay from Oppo105D to P5
By power off, delay 1-2 seconds frmo Oppo turn off, P5 turn off.

Did not check if any sound quality reduction result through triggering, suppose will not be there @Chris , @Rich pls for opinion
Did not check direct connection Oppo 105D to A21, will be done on the weekend.
It sounds like your trigger is working. I don't not worry about sound quality with triggering.

- Rich

Oppo UPD-205 | Sonica DAC | BDP-105D | HA-1 | PM-1 | Emotiva XMC-1 | ATI Signature AT6002 x 2 + AT6006 | Revel Salon2s, Voice2, Studio2s | Velodyne HGS-15 | LG 65C7 | Lumagen 2020
post #5635 of 5638 Old 05-22-2017, 08:16 AM
gsr
Oppo Beta Group

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
Liked: 1210
Quote:
Did not check if any sound quality reduction result through triggering, suppose will not be there
Unless there's something VERY wrong with your system or hooking up the trigger creates a ground loop (the result of that would be really obvious - a low pitched hum), using the trigger feature of the amp should make absolutely no difference to sound quality.
post #5636 of 5638 Old 05-27-2017, 05:40 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
anybody knows? the parasound a52 is truly balanced or not?
i think it is, because all block has 3pin input, derectly from the xlr input sockets.
post #5637 of 5638 Old 05-27-2017, 10:07 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 640 Post(s)
Liked: 223
Quote:
Originally Posted by hetalvo2 View Post
anybody knows? the parasound a52 is truly balanced or not?
i think it is, because all block has 3pin input, derectly from the xlr input sockets.
There are several definitions of "balanced," most probably incorrect from an electrical engineering POV.

Which definition are you using?
post #5638 of 5638 Old Today, 11:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 799 Post(s)
Liked: 439
Hello everyone... I'm joining the Parasound family again after purchasing a used Halo P5 preamp in excellent condition this weekend.

Bought it to integrate into my 5.14 set-up for 2.1 music at times. Love the fact it has an HT bypass feature, I was briefly using an Emotiva preamp with no bypass and was pain to plug & unplug audio cables each time. I also own older Parasound HCA 800II amp that I used for > 20 years in 2.1 set-up; right now thats stored away for potential future use. But the right channel started to crackle when i move the volume knob, not sure worth getting it repaired. Will be nice using a 2 channel preamp again for music listening vs my Yammy AVR

Primary set-up 5.1.4; Yamaha A2050 w/Emotiva XPA-2 (Gen 3)
Revel F206 fronts & M16 rears; Outlaw X12 Sub & RSL C34e in-ceilings
Secondary 5.1: Denon S900W, Polks LSiM703/704C, Polk RC80i in-ceiling rears, RSL Sub10
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Parasound , Parasound Products Inc , Parasound Classic 2100 Stereo Pre Amp