cwt
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterrudy View Post

auto eq doesnt work on dd/dts[bitstreamed] when using the auto settup and does on lpcm may be a factor ?

CWT, I am confused about this statement. I have everything bitstreamed to Cary and auto Eq is working.

Also, even when I set up HDMI mode as PCM in the set up menu, I still see DTSHDMA coming on the display. So I never undestand the use of this feature in 11A.

Peter

Going on the [incorrect?] manual Peter under auto sound settup where it says 'we defeat the auto eq function during movie playback with dd/dts soundtracks' . Goes on to say it applies it to lpcm from a dvd player [presumably to 2.0 and 5.1pcm].

As Jose says the hdmi bitstream/pcm setting is a mystery when it switches to bitstream automatically
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 1971 Old 03-12-2009, 09:53 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:

Also, even when I set up HDMI mode as PCM in the set up menu, I still see DTSHDMA coming on the display. So I never undestand the use of this feature in 11A.
Peter

Is your source set to PCM or bitstream?
If set to PCM, this is strange.....

Cary Cinema 11a 08 - V1.08 HDMI & Audio onboard
post #93 of 1971 Old 03-12-2009, 10:02 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidino View Post

No output from the sub but after pressing SETUP, Movie Mode, the subwoofer returns.

I wonder if this relates to my missing surround channels that are killing me?
However, the difference is that they don't re-appair when pushing Setup.

post #94 of 1971 Old 03-12-2009, 04:30 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extreman View Post

I wonder if this relates to my missing surround channels that are killing me?
However, the difference is that they don't re-appair when pushing Setup.

When are you missing the surrounds?
post #95 of 1971 Old 03-12-2009, 04:54 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

When are you missing the surrounds?

I have reported this problem at least 4-5 times in the previous tread.
I don't need to do anything (e.g. push any buttons), cause the noise is random and appear in a completly unpredicted pattern.
If I connect my surround speakers to SL & SR outputs (and configure speaker settings accordingly), what I get is either silence, pure noise (ref. mp3 file I linked to) or noise accompanied with music/movie information. If I use the SBR & SBL outputs, then it works OK (i.e. the SL & SR are downmixed to FL & FR). Lately, I have terminated the SL & SR to an unused input on my pre so they are not floating. Whatever settings on the speaker configration, the problem won't go away. To me this is even more serious than the decoding and handshake bugs. It is just completely impossible to enjoy a movie with guests present.

post #96 of 1971 Old 03-12-2009, 04:55 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I have reported this problem at least 4-5 times in the previous tread.
I don't need to do anything (e.g. push any buttons), cause the noise is random and appear in a completly unpredicted pattern.
If I connect my surround speakers to SL & SR outputs (and configure speaker settings accordingly), what I get is either pure noise (ref. mp3 file I linked to) or noise accompanied with music/movie information. If I use the SBR & SBL outputs, then it works OK (i.e. the SL & SR are downmixed to FL & FR). Lately, I have terminated the SL & SR to an unused input on my pre so they are not floating. Whatever settings on the speaker configration, the problem won't go away. To me this is even more serious than the decoding and handshake bugs.

ohh right.. I didn't associate that issue with this last comment.
post #97 of 1971 Old 03-12-2009, 05:37 PM

Quote:

Is your source set to PCM or bitstream?
If set to PCM, this is strange.....

My source is always bitstream but some one reported earlier in the thread to change HDMI audio in Cary to PCM for some benefit. Cary seems to be auto sensing the input any way and I was wondering why they listed it as an option in the menu.

Peter
post #98 of 1971 Old 03-13-2009, 12:26 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

My source is always bitstream but some one reported earlier in the thread to change HDMI audio in Cary to PCM for some benefit. Cary seems to be auto sensing the input any way and I was wondering why they listed it as an option in the menu.

Peter

Sure, but I think that if both ends are set to PCM ,it would say LPCM 5.1 in the display, but if only one end is set to PCM it might be that DTSMA is shown.

post #99 of 1971 Old 03-13-2009, 02:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
The HDMI setting, Bitstream vs PCM. The following is conjecture for discussion, It is not fact but might be correct. It would be most helpful if someone at Cary would provide a definitive statement on this setting.

An audio sink should determine its processing mode, (stream decoder and applied effects) from the stream itself, and a user stated desire. Most audio sinks (the 11A is an audio sink in the parlance of HDMI, it is a video repeater in the same sense) do not want to see signals they can not handle, in fact they have no way of saying explicitly "I do not handle xxx..." since they might not even know that xxx exists. What they can say is "I can handle xxx,yyy,zzz, .... An audio sink might have to specify which type of uncompressed audio stream it can handle, Bitstream or PCM. Seems to me it should be able to state both of them but who knows. My understanding is that the 11A will detect which uncompressed stream is coming in on the HDMI channel and can handle either one, but it has to tell the source something by the rules of the game. A proper audio source should be able to provide either stream type and provide the one that the sink specifies. But what if it (the source) can only supply one of the two? As long as it supplies it, my understanding is the 11A will handle it no matter what the settings was setup as (bitstream or PCM). The preceeding makes sense to me with what I know/understand, but in the HDMI world who really knows anything
post #100 of 1971 Old 03-13-2009, 11:13 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrygordon View Post

but in the HDMI world who really knows anything

True.
It is this bleedin E-EDID problem yet again.
I wonder if it is mandatory to have an EDID chip onboard (it keeps me wondering sometimes)
At least it is pretty obvious that either the programming is incorrect or HDMI units are lacking standard features. If components are considered sink devices and have HDMI 1.3a/b/c certification, the interoperability between similar components should not suffer, IMO.
When I connect the Edge to my Kuro, it immediatly recognizes it and says it is connected to a Pioneer-PDP. DVDO seems to be in another league here compared with some of my other HDMI devices.

post #101 of 1971 Old 03-14-2009, 05:46 AM

I guess no one noticed improvement with AutoEQ like I did!

Also, I was waiting for a SW update this weekend!! My 11a is now losing LFE even when I skip chapters and I keep pushing movie mode multiple times a day.

Peter
post #102 of 1971 Old 03-14-2009, 05:56 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Also, I was waiting for a SW update this weekend!! My 11a is now losing LFE even when I skip chapters and I keep pushing movie mode multiple times a day.

Peter

Hey Peter..

To be honest, I didn't get a chance to try autoeq yet. I will see if I have some time this weekend.

As for the LFE, you never complained about it before. Are you getting it all of a sudden or you just didn't notice it before until Jose and I pointed out the issue on the thread?

BTW - The next firmware should be due next Fri. Not this past Fri..
post #103 of 1971 Old 03-14-2009, 11:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Todays listening and testing:

Conditions: Source: Transporter playing flac files; Input: Optical, Port 2. Signal is Stereo PCM at 44.1 khz or DTS encoded (5.1, but display just says dts) . Master Volume at -16. Speaker balance settings (all) at 0.0. HDMI is completely out of this chain.

The front left channel is missing. Engaging DD 5.1 or Neo or CES 7.1 brought "all" speakers to life (specifically the front Left) at what seemed to be appropriate listening volumes. Disengaging the effect and the sound was front right for Stereo or DTS, not sure about center, but front left was missing. [Note: the DTS case may have only had the Front left missing, but based upon the track playing it was hard to tell].

I then used the IR remote and went into setup mode, speaker balance and started playing the test tones manually. Clearly the front left was way down in volume (barely audible), moving to all the other speakers in turn showed each of them to be proper. All speaker balance numbers showed at 0.0. I then went back to the test tone for front left and started increasing the master volume. At some high level (+10 or so) the front right came in very loudly, something tripped because it suddenly went quiet as if a crowbar protection circuit cut in (maybe the amp?). I reduced the volume and at a lower setting (-4,-5) it came back and stayed proper as I went to a master volume of -16. (fully audible as it shoulde be). Now playing with master volume between -30 and +2 had the expected effect, all speakers playing.

I went back to listening to music and all was proper, the front left playing properly once again. I had the same issue with a dts track before I "fixed" it (missing front left when no effect applied), but once I fixed it for the analog case as described above, all was fine with DTS encoded tracks.

I would appreciate anyone else running a similar scenario when a channel is missing and reporting back. A copy of this went to Jason at Cary.
post #104 of 1971 Old 03-14-2009, 12:14 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrygordon View Post

Todays listening and testing:

Conditions: Source: Transporter playing flac files; Input: Optical, Port 2. Signal is Stereo PCM at 44.1 khz or DTS encoded (5.1, but display just says dts) . Master Volume at -16. Speaker balance settings (all) at 0.0. HDMI is completely out of this chain.

The front left channel is missing. Engaging DD 5.1 or Neo or CES 7.1 brought "all" speakers to life (specifically the front Left) at what seemed to be appropriate listening volumes. Disengaging the effect and the sound was front right for Stereo or DTS, not sure about center, but front left was missing. [Note: the DTS case may have only had the Front left missing, but based upon the track playing it was hard to tell].

I then used the IR remote and went into setup mode, speaker balance and started playing the test tones manually. Clearly the front left was way down in volume (barely audible), moving to all the other speakers in turn showed each of them to be proper. All speaker balance numbers showed at 0.0. I then went back to the test tone for front left and started increasing the master volume. At some high level (+10 or so) the front right came in very loudly, something tripped because it suddenly went quiet as if a crowbar protection circuit cut in (maybe the amp?). I reduced the volume and at a lower setting (-4,-5) it came back and stayed proper as I went to a master volume of -16. (fully audible as it shoulde be). Now playing with master volume between -30 and +2 had the expected effect, all speakers playing.

I went back to listening to music and all was proper, the front left playing properly once again. I had the same issue with a dts track before I "fixed" it (missing front left when no effect applied), but once I fixed it for the analog case as described above, all was fine with DTS encoded tracks.

I would appreciate anyone else running a similar scenario when a channel is missing and reporting back. A copy of this went to Jason at Cary.

I will try to do this if time permits, however the way you describe your problems is just in line with my general experiences. As pointed out several times, I too have similar problems with highly unlogical outcomes and I sometimes get results that are not fully repeatable and thus difficult to describe in full and also repeated by others. I really hope that Cary is looking into these instability problems (based on your mail to Jason), even if they may be difficult to track down in their factory.

post #105 of 1971 Old 03-14-2009, 02:04 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Peter

Strange how you now have the missing LFE.

Jose.
post #106 of 1971 Old 03-15-2009, 05:44 AM

Jose, I leave my Sub loud, so I never thought that I was missing LFE before you showed us the trick. For some reason my transformers disc still doesn't show much difference which I tested after your discovery. Since then I was trying it with almost every source and noticed a huge improvement many times. I also noticed that regular DD and DTS sources produce more LFE with Cary than lossless codecs, even after hitting set up/movie mode.

I am really hoping Cary is able to reproduce this problem in their facility.

Peter
post #107 of 1971 Old 03-15-2009, 01:38 PM

So i just got back from running the dogs, and popped in The Quiet Man (it *is* coming up on St Padraig's, after all), and I see that my sub-woofer isn't getting a signal from the prepro on anything when 5.1...not on 5.1 not on PLXii, not one CEs...nothing. Let's see what happens next week when the update comes out...

Bryan
post #108 of 1971 Old 03-15-2009, 03:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Same setup as in my last posting, one day later.

When I went to setup to check the speaker levels, the only "Speaker Balance" I could perform was "Auto". The FL speaker was at a very low volume (via listening). Interestingly enough the level for that speaker was -7.0 while all others were -1.0. I never set it to that! I set the FL speaker balance level to -1.0. I ran the auto sweep signal test and no change; the FL was very very low, all others fine.

I Power cycled the 11A (Plug out, wait, plug in) brought it out of standby and selected the same input. All was fine. The manual speaker balance test set up was working again, and all speakers were functioning properly.

These problems at this time can not be (as far as I can see) HDMI related unless there is something very strange going on. Which keeps me asking what precisely is the HDMI Fix? I am not having HDMI issues at this time, in fact since an upgrade to my cable STB audio lock on appears to be better/faster.
post #109 of 1971 Old 03-15-2009, 04:47 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Jose, I leave my Sub loud, so I never thought that I was missing LFE before you showed us the trick. For some reason my transformers disc still doesn't show much difference which I tested after your discovery. Since then I was trying it with almost every source and noticed a huge improvement many times. I also noticed that regular DD and DTS sources produce more LFE with Cary than lossless codecs, even after hitting set up/movie mode.

I am really hoping Cary is able to reproduce this problem in their facility.

Peter

You must have been overdriving your sub. It's actually more of a feel than hearing the missing LFE.
I do not experience the same issue with more LFE on regular DD or DTS sources. Quite the opposite, actually.

Jose.
post #110 of 1971 Old 03-15-2009, 11:02 PM
cwt
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post

You must have been overdriving your sub. It's actually more of a feel than hearing the missing LFE.
I do not experience the same issue with more LFE on regular DD or DTS sources. Quite the opposite, actually.

As in a different SPL for the LFE Jose ? May be linked with the level discrepancies Barry has with the LF .

Glad they have a bit longer till Friday to sort these gain problems out
post #111 of 1971 Old 03-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwt View Post

As in a different SPL for the LFE Jose ? May be linked with the level discrepancies Barry has with the LF .

Glad they have a bit longer till Friday to sort these gain problems out

Could be.
Friday is a big day for Cary. Whether or not I stay with the 11a depends on Friday's FW. I'll be glad if Cary comes through but will be just as happy/relieved buying another pre/pro. I want to get on with this.

Jose.
post #112 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 02:09 AM

hi everyone, I'm from China and guess I'm the first cinema11a owner in China Glad to join this thread, though I'm not good in English.

I upgraded from CINEMA11, C11A is very very good SQ but also many many trouble.

Last week, my friend's C11A have HDMI handshake issue, he took it to my home for testing. so that I got a chance to test 2 C11As with same poweramp, player, cable and speakers, even environment.

It's very interesting, after auto setup, 2 c11a have totally different data, crossover, balance and EQ, only speaker phase is currect, it always correct.

My friend's c11a almost got everything perfect, very detail, silky and musical sound, and surround effect got about 8 of 10. unfortunately, it has HDMI handshake problem, sometimes need about 20 mins to lock HDMI signal.

my unit got everything wrong, have to manual adjust everything, very confuse.

My second experience about AUTO SETUP is the MICKIT.

When use the bandled mickit, I got a little bright and quick sound, seems boost mid-high, then I tried a BEHRINGER ECM8000 measurment mic, it got better result with softer, warmer and lifelike sound, the ECM8000 is very cheap, worth to try.

I also wonder why CARY can apply EQ after AUTO SETUP, but can not maunal adjust, the EQ do work and very useful as I didn't have perfect room and speakers. But after auto setup, replaying multi ch, you can adjust EQ setting, but can not notice any difference after and before adjusting. 2ch can be adjust.

Can I add this to wishlist: manual EQ adjust when multi ch replay.

thanks!
post #113 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 04:24 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Welcome to the thread.

My suggestion is to avoid auto setup. It has issues and Cary will also tell you to setup manually. Output, crossover, distance and phase are all extremely important and should be adjusted by you manually.

What version of the firmware do you have installed? This latest available currently is v1.03. The link is available in post #2 of this thread.

As for the eq, I haven't spent much time with it so I can't comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauss2000 View Post

hi everyone, I'm from China and guess I'm the first cinema11a owner in China Glad to join this thread, though I'm not good in English.

I upgraded from CINEMA11, C11A is very very good SQ but also many many trouble.

Last week, my friend's C11A have HDMI handshake issue, he took it to my home for testing. so that I got a chance to test 2 C11As with same poweramp, player, cable and speakers, even environment.

It's very interesting, after auto setup, 2 c11a have totally different data, crossover, balance and EQ, only speaker phase is currect, it always correct.

My friend's c11a almost got everything perfect, very detail, silky and musical sound, and surround effect got about 8 of 10. unfortunately, it has HDMI handshake problem, sometimes need about 20 mins to lock HDMI signal.

my unit got everything wrong, have to manual adjust everything, very confuse.

My second experience about AUTO SETUP is the MICKIT.

When use the bandled mickit, I got a little bright and quick sound, seems boost mid-high, then I tried a BEHRINGER ECM8000 measurment mic, it got better result with softer, warmer and lifelike sound, the ECM8000 is very cheap, worth to try.

I also wonder why CARY can apply EQ after AUTO SETUP, but can not maunal adjust, the EQ do work and very useful as I didn't have perfect room and speakers. But after auto setup, replaying multi ch, you can adjust EQ setting, but can not notice any difference after and before adjusting. 2ch can be adjust.

Can I add this to wishlist: manual EQ adjust when multi ch replay.

thanks!

post #114 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 09:21 AM

Thanks!

both units upgraded to 1.03 before test.

I always manual adjust sound level with AVIA and SPL meter, also distance, xover point and phase. but if you want to use EQ, you have to run auto setup first, and then adjust everything manually except EQ.

Quote:

Welcome to the thread.

My suggestion is to avoid auto setup. It has issues and Cary will also tell you to setup manually. Output, crossover, distance and phase are all extremely important and should be adjusted by you manually.

What version of the firmware do you have installed? This latest available currently is v1.03. The link is available in post #2 of this thread.

As for the eq, I haven't spent much time with it so I can't comment.

post #115 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 12:10 PM

I have sent my 11a back to Cary that had 1.03 from the factory and received a current version with 1.03 and the HDMI chip fix. I still have a laudry list of issues I reported to Cary including the sub/LFE channel, XLR number 1 input will not let you adjust volume in bypass mode, etc etc.

I've read about the handshake issue with HDMI. I had some friends over and we were watching a Blu-Ray via HDMI bitsteam with auto-seek turned off and I had to do the set-up thing to get the movie mode 'going' along with the LFE channel. The 11a workedfine throughout the movie until I stopped the disc and turned off the 11a while we ate dinner. Upon starting the movie back up and after the 11a was powered on, it couldn't sense any signal from the HDMI output.......and it was both annoying, frustrating and emarassing as one person mentioned in another thread. After pushing button upon button and turning the 11a off and on repeatedly, it finally sensed the signal. Had to go back one full chapter to we watched the rest of the movie.

Is this what others are experiencing? This is fairly straighforward processor stuff. Start a movie back and no signal is picked up by the 11a for about 15 minutes.

My friends were very impressed by the sound when it worked. When it failed to pick up the HDMI signal upon the movie's re-start, they laughed and wanted to know how much I paid fot it. I just said it had some issues that were being worked on by the manufacturer. I won't convery their repsonse.

I really like the 11a as it is advertised to work and it sounds great with analog bypass. I hope Cary can get the DSP part of the 11a to work correctly. It would be 'the' pre/pro to have in my opinion if they can.

Does anyone else have this HDMI issue and does Cary know about it? I'm looking forward to the next software release.
post #116 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 12:33 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick778 View Post

I have sent my 11a back to Cary that had 1.03 from the factory and received a current version with 1.03 and the HDMI chip fix. I still have a laudry list of issues I reported to Cary including the sub/LFE channel, XLR number 1 input will not let you adjust volume in bypass mode, etc etc.

I've read about the handshake issue with HDMI. I had some friends over and we were watching a Blu-Ray via HDMI bitsteam with auto-seek turned off and I had to do the set-up thing to get the movie mode 'going' along with the LFE channel. The 11a workedfine throughout the movie until I stopped the disc and turned off the 11a while we ate dinner. Upon starting the movie back up and after the 11a was powered on, it couldn't sense any signal from the HDMI output.......and it was both annoying, frustrating and emarassing as one person mentioned in another thread. After pushing button upon button and turning the 11a off and on repeatedly, it finally sensed the signal. Had to go back one full chapter to we watched the rest of the movie.

Is this what others are experiencing? This is fairly straighforward processor stuff. Start a movie back and no signal is picked up by the 11a for about 15 minutes.

My friends were very impressed by the sound when it worked. When it failed to pick up the HDMI signal upon the movie's re-start, they laughed and wanted to know how much I paid fot it. I just said it had some issues that were being worked on by the manufacturer. I won't convery their repsonse.

I really like the 11a as it is advertised to work and it sounds great with analog bypass. I hope Cary can get the DSP part of the 11a to work correctly. It would be 'the' pre/pro to have in my opinion if they can.

Does anyone else have this HDMI issue and does Cary know about it? I'm looking forward to the next software release.

What did HDMI chip upgrade fix? I've never tried turning off the 11a in the middle of a movie, but maybe I'll try later just to see.

Jose.
post #117 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 12:45 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hey Nick..

I've never experienced anything like that before. I have, in the past paused the movie for up to 15min or so and resumed without issue (with the exception of the LFE problem) of course. What make/model player was connected to the Cary?

Quote:

post #118 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 01:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I have similar problems all the time. Nothing new here. It normally takes a lot less than 15 minutes to lock on, though.
The way I solve the HDMI issues is a complete power restart, where all the connected components are engaged in timed sequence done from my universal remote. I also do some other tricks to get the audio lock-on working (IR commands for volume, STB guide, HDMI inputs, etc.). It normally works out at the end, but sometimes I have to switch inputs and then back again to make the C11a select the preferred audio track (e.g. from PCM 2.0 to PCM 5.1 or other decoding on PS3 and other sources). The latter I understood should be fixed by Cary with the HDMI fix

post #119 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 01:42 PM

Quote:

... Upon starting the movie back up and after the 11a was powered on, it couldn't sense any signal from the HDMI output.......and it was both annoying, frustrating and emarassing as one person mentioned in another thread. After pushing button upon button and turning the 11a off and on repeatedly, it finally sensed the signal. Had to go back one full chapter to we watched the rest of the movie...

I've had some similar issues with my Arcam DVD player coming in through HDMI. I spoke briefly with Gerald at Cary and he does not think it is the HDMI chips. (they say only PS3 has known HDMI issues so far)

Gerald recommended trying the system reset code (the same "reset defaults" that is part of the firmware upgrade process). I have not tried this since I upgraded the firmware. No chance yet to spend some time with it.

I think I agree with Gerald, and suspect it is not the HDMI, as I occasionally still have an issue with my TV, which is coming in via optical connection to input #2. Sometimes after the audio drops, it fails to lock in again for at least a few minutes (and the 11a seems to freeze sometimes as well). There must be some unresolved bugs in the detection routine. (probably related to all of the PL2X & various other decoding issues ?)

-Chris
post #120 of 1971 Old 03-16-2009, 01:51 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

eclectc2k- I think these are very good points but I don't think they apply to Nick's issue since I believe he stated he just received his unit back from Cary with the HDMI chipset upgrade and v1.03 directly from Cary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclectic2k View Post

I've had some similar issues with my Arcam DVD player coming in through HDMI. I spoke briefly with Gerald at Cary and he does not think it is the HDMI chips. (they say only PS3 has known HDMI issues so far)

Gerald recommended trying the system reset code (the same "reset defaults" that is part of the firmware upgrade process). I have not tried this since I upgraded the firmware. No chance yet to spend some time with it.

I think I agree with Gerald, and suspect it is not the HDMI, as I occasionally still have an issue with my TV, which is coming in via optical connection to input #2. Sometimes after the audio drops, it fails to lock in again for at least a few minutes (and the 11a seems to freeze sometimes as well). There must be some unresolved bugs in the detection routine. (probably related to all of the PL2X & various other decoding issues ?)

-Chris

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page