I think I've got my settings finally worked out. I used Audyssey to get the distances and such, which worked accurately. I decided to change the channel levels and set them higher, between -3db to 0db. And set the crossovers to 100hz for the fronts, 60hz for the center, and 100hz for the surrounds. And then I turned Audyssey off. I didn't care for the effect that Audyssey caused on the surrounds. It just seemed unnatural to me. With Audyssey off, there's more a sense of directionality in the surround field.
I decided to put the A5's up front and the T15's in the rear. It does seem to blend better. I think I'm just going to order a few more RC1's and use them for all of the speakers or at least for the fronts.