Here what I tried :
- unplugged ALL speakers,
- ran it on only on headphones,
- used two new hdmi cables, and nothing else plugged
- had already done a processor reset
but ... after one hour working great :
- shuts down one second then restarts,
- few minutes later did it again,
- few minutes after again but this time it stayed off with green light blinking twice every second... came back on itself about ten/twenty minutes later...
So, I guess, there is not much hope... unless you have any ideas, or confirm diagnostics...
I'm thinking if it does not work with this minimalist cable configuration, why bother search further the source of the problem??? I'll probably return it tomorrow... Or should I try something else ?
THANKS for you replies.
my configuration :
- Q acoustics 2010 5.1 speakers
- Sony TV 46hx700
- brand new hdmi cables (tried older ones too !)