** OFFICIAL ** Denon AVR-3310CI/990 Owner's Thread - Page 133 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
post #3961 of 3968 Old 08-02-2015, 03:54 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5209 Post(s)
Liked: 2650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Cambeiro View Post
Hi, i am curious what you think. It's worked for 5+ years, but all of a sudden, the TV says "No Signal" Everything has been connected, checked, double checked, and I did a reset of the system. Still no video...but the audio works...(only when i unplug the HDMI cable from the TV).

I suspect i need to get it repaired, but where??

Check Denon's website for authorized repair facilities in your state, otherwise you can ship to the factory repair center in NY, United Radio. You may also want to try replacing your HDMI cables.

--------
2015 Denon AVR thread ----> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...dcp-2-2-a.html

Think your AVR is defective? Check the Owner's manual and do a factory reset 4-5 times if necessary.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3962 of 3968 Old 08-06-2015, 11:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Question: moved into a house with a pre-wired theater room; included is a small karaoke stage with a tiny TV attached to the wall (for lyrics to display). TV has a single yellow composite cable that runs through the wall and empties out behind the receiver. All my sources are HDMI into the receiver. How do I get the video signal to this tv? I can't seem to get any signal to the smaller TV...is this even possible to take a HDMI signal and send it to another TV via composite? Thanks for any help!
post #3963 of 3968 Old 08-06-2015, 11:18 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtVandalay7 View Post
Question: moved into a house with a pre-wired theater room; included is a small karaoke stage with a tiny TV attached to the wall (for lyrics to display). TV has a single yellow composite cable that runs through the wall and empties out behind the receiver. All my sources are HDMI into the receiver. How do I get the video signal to this tv? I can't seem to get any signal to the smaller TV...is this even possible to take a HDMI signal and send it to another TV via composite? Thanks for any help!
You'll need to purchase a 3rd party converter like the one linked to below .....

http://www.amazon.com/Tendak-Composi...site+converter

--------
2015 Denon AVR thread ----> http://www.avsforum.com/forum/90-rec...dcp-2-2-a.html

Think your AVR is defective? Check the Owner's manual and do a factory reset 4-5 times if necessary.
post #3964 of 3968 Old 08-06-2015, 11:54 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdsmoothie View Post
You'll need to purchase a 3rd party converter like the one linked to below .....

http://www.amazon.com/Tendak-Composi...site+converter
How would that work, though, since there is only one HDMI out jack and that is connected to my main TV?...
post #3965 of 3968 Old 08-06-2015, 12:06 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtVandalay7 View Post
How would that work, though, since there is only one HDMI out jack and that is connected to my main TV?...
You would have to connect it to the AVR's HDMI output when you wanted to use the Karaoke display. Otherwise, if you want a converter that also has an HDMI output to pass the signal to the regular display, you'll have to do some google searching. Or you simply replace the Karaoke display with a small HDMI TV instead and use an HDMI splitter to each TV.

--------

Last edited by jdsmoothie; 08-06-2015 at 12:09 PM.
post #3966 of 3968 Old Today, 07:29 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
New Smart TV with ARC (audio return channel) sending Netflix etc audio to receiver

I bought new Vizio smart tv. It has the ARC functionality out of its first HDMI port.

I have a Denon 3310ci and am trying to figure out if it has this same functionality. I know the CEC fuctionality is working, albeit the is not the ARC, since the TV does find the 3310ci. The TV remote now controls the 3310ci's volume/on/off...On the TV I can enable the CEC or ARC.

1) Can the 3310ci be configured to accept an ARC input.
2) If so how is it configured to do so.
3) and what 3310ci hdmi input port do I use.

if all else fails I've order an optical cable. I just would like to use the ARC if possible.

thanks,
Jim
post #3967 of 3968 Old Today, 07:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Neuer View Post
if all else fails I've order an optical cable. I just would like to use the ARC if possible.

thanks,
Jim
Hi Jim Neuer, you'll need an optical cable as 3310 doesn't support ARC.
post #3968 of 3968 Unread Today, 01:46 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Neuer View Post
I bought new Vizio smart tv. It has the ARC functionality out of its first HDMI port.

I have a Denon 3310ci and am trying to figure out if it has this same functionality. I know the CEC fuctionality is working, albeit the is not the ARC, since the TV does find the 3310ci. The TV remote now controls the 3310ci's volume/on/off...On the TV I can enable the CEC or ARC.

1) Can the 3310ci be configured to accept an ARC input.
2) If so how is it configured to do so.
3) and what 3310ci hdmi input port do I use.

thanks,
Jim
The 3310CI is a 2009 old model. HDMI(ARC) wasn't introduced until 2010.

--------

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page