Looks like I'm one of the first one's out here with the unit so here we go with a few basic thoughts and comments.
1. Great looking unit. Pictures don't do it justice. Sharp looking and dare I use my wife's term "elegant."
2. Manual Does suck - as shown in ALL DENON AVR PRODUCTS
-Thanks to Batbig for his Amazingly thorough walkthrough for setting up Denon AVRs.
3. Remote sucks. And the wife thought the Onkyo 797's Remote was bad. It's really cheap looking and feeling for a $1500 receiver. I'd just be embarrassed if I were Denon. Next on my list - the Harmony One (or Harmony Two if they ever release it).
4. Interface. Takes some getting used to. I'm really just a few hours into it but I will say I find it rather intuitive. It's not the best thing ever, but it does the job and I don't foresee myself in there often. That being said, it still feels like a text menu system with a GUI dropped on top of it.
5. Customization. Wow. There's just a ton of it. I'm just scratching the surface and I'm very impressed. One of the highlights - full video control (Tint/Contrast/Saturation/etc) tied to each input. I don't know if anyone else does it, but I am very pleased.
6. Audyssey Speaker Set up. Haven't gotten to it yet. Spent 2 hours plugging in the components and finishing the speaker wire banana plugs. At that point the wife sticks her head in and asks, can we eat and watch Burn Notice? Of course we can.
7. Audio Quality. I'm coming here from a 9 year old Onkyo 797 - which did (and still does) a phenomenal job. Really sounded great. Warm tones and good power for those big booming moments. The Denon features some very warm tones and sounds great. More as I get deeper into testing.
8. Video Upscaling. Told you we watched Burn Notice. Standard Def over Digital Cable. Looked a lot cleaner than the upscaler in my Sharp LCD. We also watched last night's Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (HD Channel with SD cameras for the show) - my wife even mentioned how everything looked sharper. Colors deeper.
9. PS3 / 360. Both hooked up and played fine. It's too late to blast the Blu Ray, would wake up my daughter. I'll test it over the weekend.
10. Networking. Plugged the unit it, had everything set up and after 15 minutes it warns me about a NEW FIRMWARE. I canceled as we were watching TV and eating. Will wait until the weekend to update I think.
So that's my first night with the 3310. Hope it wasn't too rambly, I'm tired. But any questions, thoughts, etc give me a shout and I'll dig in and see what I can find.