Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #901 of 5489 Old 11-05-2009, 04:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Although, I've routed the cable/sat to the receiver using HDMI out, I feel
receiver usage can be minimized by NOT routing like this. I'm using the passthrough, but TV speakers are not used at all. I feel its overkill.

My qns are:

1. I selectively want to switch between Cable-to-TV (direct) using TV speakers
and cable-via-receiver-to-TV (indirect) using HT speaker setup. How can I do this? My TV has 2 HDMI inputs,and NR807 has 6. Is there anything like
splitter that I can feed one to TV's HDMI in,and to receiver. ?

2. I see plenty of channels on vtuner,but I would love to add some online music like www.raaga.com or www.musicindiaonline.com. How can I do this? These are
_NOT_ online radio stations,but just online websites with streaming audio.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #902 of 5489 Old 11-05-2009, 08:44 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by didadi View Post

Although, I've routed the cable/sat to the receiver using HDMI out, I feel
receiver usage can be minimized by NOT routing like this. I'm using the passthrough, but TV speakers are not used at all. I feel its overkill.

My qns are:

1. I selectively want to switch between Cable-to-TV (direct) using TV speakers
and cable-via-receiver-to-TV (indirect) using HT speaker setup. How can I do this? My TV has 2 HDMI inputs,and NR807 has 6. Is there anything like
splitter that I can feed one to TV's HDMI in,and to receiver. ?

Yes, you should be able to use a splitter. I got one for the HDMI out of the 807 to split between the TV and the projector. Haven't actually used it yet since the pj has taken forever to ship. I was thinking of doing the same thing as you and getting another one to split the signal from my STB to the 807 and to the TV so I don't always have to listen through the 807. And I just placed a monoprice order yesterday. Doh!
post #903 of 5489 Old 11-06-2009, 12:39 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

Alrite, put 3+ hrs into setting up..After getting the banana plugs, HDMI from Monoprice (who rock btw),and most of the things seem to be done. Right now have 3.1 (L,R,C - W) and hopefully will add on some speakers. :-). This gadget is beautiful. Helped me to identify that a Cat5 cable is bad . Speaker calibration went well with the autosetup.

vTuner setup rocks!. Realized that its 10baseT eth0. Wish,its a gigabit so that some
video streaming can be done later as well ;-).

How do you mean Cat5 cable is bad? What do you use it for? Thanks!

Onkyo TX-SR707 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550, Chario Hiper 2000T fronts, Chario Hiper Dialogue Center, Monitor Audio RXFX Surrounds, Rel Quake 200E Subwoofer, Infocus X10 FullHD
post #904 of 5489 Old 11-06-2009, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onk Yo View Post

Y And I just placed a monoprice order yesterday. Doh!

- Can u tell me the part number - which one did u buy? :-) May be I can buy the same thing. I need M to M (2X) splitter. Somehow, I'm unable to find the same on monoprice.
post #905 of 5489 Old 11-06-2009, 04:15 PM

Liked: 12
To those of you who went from a nr807 to an 180, is the drop in wattage that noticeable in you guys speaker alignmnent? i will be stepping up from my 606 with 90w to at least a 110 with the 180 or 135w with the 807.the TX line has such a long reputation, whereas the ht-rc is a new line. please chime in.
post #906 of 5489 Old 11-06-2009, 05:44 PM

I have used my new TX-NR807 for about two weeks now. I just got a new projector so it was time to upgrade to something with built in HDMI switching. I spent about 20 minutes looking at the current models under $1000 and ordered this one. Seems the market has hundreds of options in this price range that are basically the same. Old setup was a Pioneer VSX with seperate Adcom amps and the same 7.1 speaker setup. That Pioneer always sounded harsh to me. This receiver has a warmer sound, suprisingly good with music and plenty of power for movies at higher volume levels. It has all the features I needed and was available for a "egg-celent" amount. I have no complaints at all. Great product!
post #907 of 5489 Old 11-06-2009, 06:30 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown7 View Post

To those of you who went from a nr807 to an 180, is the drop in wattage that noticeable in you guys speaker alignmnent? i will be stepping up from my 606 with 90w to at least a 110 with the 180 or 135w with the 807.the TX line has such a long reputation, whereas the ht-rc is a new line. please chime in.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fastslappy
If U had your way different would you still buy the TX-NR807 ?

I returned the 807 and bought the HT-RC180. I the only difference for me is an extra $240 in my account.

Unless you need some of those high end features like 12v triggers etc, I agree with previous suggestions that the 180 is the same weight and outputs the same wattage as the 807. The difference in rated wattage is for marketing purposes.

I am new to Onkyo but I would say the TX line vs the HT-RC line is a rebrand like a Toyota/Lexus. Price premium brings diminishing returns. None of which I could use...
post #908 of 5489 Old 11-06-2009, 08:35 PM

I have owned a TX-NR807 for about a month and have loved it up until a few days ago. (Nothing has changed since i set up my system) I was watching a movie and all of a sudden the Audio and Video didn't match. I did all the Norms to fix it.

- Updated Firmware on The Receiver
- Checked for a update on the PS3 (Was all up to date)
- Cleaned the PS3 with a disc lens cleaner
- Changed HDMI cables and still the same problem.

I tried all different Blu-Ray movies and all have the same issue.

I connected my PS3 directly to my Plasma TV to rule out the PS3 as the issue. The audio and video were in sync.

I Reset the Receiver thinking a setting got messed up. And i still have the problem. What Can It Be?
post #909 of 5489 Old 11-06-2009, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creedman2550 View Post

I have owned a TX-NR807 for about a month and have loved it up until a few days ago. (Nothing has changed since i set up my system) I was watching a movie and all of a sudden the Audio and Video didn't match. I did all the Norms to fix it.

- Updated Firmware on The Receiver
- Checked for a update on the PS3 (Was all up to date)
- Cleaned the PS3 with a disc lens cleaner
- Changed HDMI cables and still the same problem.

I tried all different Blu-Ray movies and all have the same issue.

I connected my PS3 directly to my Plasma TV to rule out the PS3 as the issue. The audio and video were in sync.

I Reset the Receiver thinking a setting got messed up. And i still have the problem. What Can It Be?

Hi .... Interesting situation ..... hmmmmmm .... well ... I know there is an adjustment for lip sync if you hit the "audio" button on the remote and go through some of the audio adjustments .... could it be possible that someone messed with your 807 while you were not home? (for example, 8 year old kids have a pretty notorious reputation for calibrating electronic devices behind your back ... ?)

I would go into that adjustment and see what it looks like. I have never adjusted mine, but I know I have seen it many times ....

hope this helps ...
post #910 of 5489 Old 11-07-2009, 10:03 AM

Just read the 13 pages I missed. Phew.. Here are a few comments/answers/questions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomM22 View Post

to get the picture via the HDMI and the sound via Optical?

Don't think it is possible, but if you used a HDMI2DVI adaptor it should be possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese9266 View Post

Anyone else having problems with Sirius changing channels automatically??

I have the same problem, but with vTuner channels. It makes the entire net-radio integration almost useless as neither Pandora nor LastFM nor Sirius are available from Denmark. If anyone knows a trick to get any of these features to work worldwide it would highly appreciated A dedicated router to use an US proxy, perhaps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1971 View Post

What does "'S: L'" in Display mean ?

It seems S:H = 6+ ohm and S:L=4 ohm. So probably Speaker power output=High or Low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex1971 View Post

Its a well known and very BIG BUG in the Firmware....

Are you saying that the BiAmp feature currently is useless with the 807? Shocked Can anyone confirm this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan81 View Post

So the recommended setting for all kind of speakers is 6 ohm, even when you use 4 ohm.

I have some old 4 ohm front speakers (B&W 640 i-series). The sound clearly improves when I set it to 6+ ohm, but the temperature also raises from 30 degree at 4 ohm, to 53 degrees at the 6 ohm setting. Would you still recommend using the 6 ohm setting and how hot is acceptable? I read someone mention a fan would start at 60 degrees so that could be the threshold. Would BiAmp'ing make it more or less safe to ignore the ohm recommendation?
post #911 of 5489 Old 11-07-2009, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdj1974 View Post

Just read the 13 pages I missed. Phew.. Here are a few comments/answers/questions:

I have some old 4 ohm front speakers (B&W 640 i-series). The sound clearly improves when I set it to 6+ ohm, but the temperature also raises from 30 degree at 4 ohm, to 53 degrees at the 6 ohm setting. Would you still recommend using the 6 ohm setting and how hot is acceptable? I read someone mention a fan would start at 60 degrees so that could be the threshold. Would BiAmp'ing make it more or less safe to ignore the ohm recommendation?

Yes, set them to 6 ohm, every AVR will rise to that temp with 8 ohm speakers even. If the receiver will get too hot, it will shut down to prevent it from getting damaged, so do not worry about that. But 30 degrees is VERY cool, too cool, you know the receiver is not put to work like it should in my POV.

Onkyo TX-SR707 Receiver, Sony BDP-S550, Chario Hiper 2000T fronts, Chario Hiper Dialogue Center, Monitor Audio RXFX Surrounds, Rel Quake 200E Subwoofer, Infocus X10 FullHD
post #912 of 5489 Old 11-07-2009, 12:56 PM

Quote:

- Can u tell me the part number - which one did u buy? :-) May be I can buy the same thing. I need M to M (2X) splitter. Somehow, I'm unable to find the same on monoprice.

This is what I got. I haven't used it yet since I'm still waiting to get my projector. I guess I'll hook it up just to make sure it works to the TV. I'll post back if I have any problems with it working. It works fine, pic looks great.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/pr...seq=1&format=2
post #913 of 5489 Old 11-07-2009, 03:53 PM

Onk Yo - thanks for the link!
post #914 of 5489 Old 11-07-2009, 08:18 PM

I wasn't able to finish Audyssey setup, it always stops at back surround RH with error. I switched the speakers, switched the wires, still no-go. so I ordered new speaker set of 5 (Energy Take 5) will see...
When I run the manual speakers [2.4] Level calibration setup all 5.1 speakers are responding OK including the SW, this is my other problem, there is no subwoofer "action at all" when I am watching TV. (the sub is brand new Yamaha.)

I am wondering if I am so dumb, or I have a lemon in the house, and the clicking is still present too.

One more thing I wish to ask, where is the bitstream output setup on the PS3 Slim please? I couldn't find it.

needless to say I am new at all this, and having tons of issues.

thanks for all the help
post #915 of 5489 Old 11-07-2009, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hachinga View Post

I did stream my 24/96 Flacs on my 807 using Tversity. It works like a charm, not a single file the Onkyo couldn't handle (yet). It even shows a little cover if it is embedded in the file

I can't get the 807 to play a whole song using a media server. I've tried TVersity and TwonkyMedia. It'll play 30-40 secs of a song then stop, getting stuck trying to play it. I'm on Vista Home Premium. Any ideas?

Internet radio is working fine.
post #916 of 5489 Old 11-07-2009, 10:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sound402 View Post

I wasn't able to finish Audyssey setup, it always stops at back surround RH with error. I switched the speakers, switched the wires, still no-go. so I ordered new speaker set of 5 (Energy Take 5) will see...
When I run the manual speakers [2.4] Level calibration setup all 5.1 speakers are responding OK including the SW, this is my other problem, there is no subwoofer "action at all" when I am watching TV. (the sub is brand new Yamaha.)

I am wondering if I am so dumb, or I have a lemon in the house, and the clicking is still present too.

One more thing I wish to ask, where is the bitstream output setup on the PS3 Slim please? I couldn't find it.

needless to say I am new at all this, and having tons of issues.

thanks for all the help

Hi .... I have had some of the same issues in the not-so-distant past with my 807 ... perhaps I can give you a few ideas:

1- Audyssey will hang up on you like this if you do not have your speakers connected to the exact correct places on the 807, depending upon how many speakers you are trying to run ... see page 18 of your manual and look carefully at where your surround speakers should be connected on the 807. A lot of people will try to run 5.1 but will connect the rear surround speakers to the wrong place on the 807 ... then try to run Audyssey and get an error just like what you have described. Do not feel bad ... I did this too.

Also be really certain that the positive / negative sides of your speaker wires are all really correct with your speakers at every connection. Sounds logical ... but it just might make all the difference here ....

2- your subwoofer is fine. Bet ya a triple cheeseburger (and a 94 0z Coke). You need to set up the crossover for it correctly .... and suddenly it will have much more output.

You might try this: go into the Speaker Setup menu and select "Speaker Configuration" ... once you are there, you can select "Full Band" for your front large speakers (assuming they are large speakers) ..... if you have a large center speaker, you could probably also set it to "Full Band" and be ok ..... it gets a little tricky here, because if your have smaller speakers with a limited range as surrounds, you will need to set them differently. For example, all I have at the moment are Aperion 4 series surrounds and right now I have them set at 60Hz ...... and they sound pretty good ..... The point is to have your speaker crossovers set correctly so that the correct information is sent to your subwoofer.

I have a 150 watt sub and I have it set at 90Hz ..... I made this change just the other day, and now my sub seems to have better output ..... try that and see how it works for you ....

OK ... here is something interesting ... go back out to the Main Menu ..... from the Main Menu you can go to selection #3 Audio Adjust ... go into that ... and go into #6 LFE Level (this is an adjustment for your sub) ..... once there, you will see many selections:

Dolby Digital
DTS
Multich PCM
Dolby TrueHD
DTS-HD Master Audio
DSD

OK .... so you can adjust each one, right? Well ... I changed them all to the same setting .... which is just one click away from 0db ... at the 0db setting I just made one click over to the setting that looks like an 8 sideways with a minus sign right next to it (what is that called, anyways??? ) The difference I have noticed is that now I have much more subwoofer output over all .... I wonder if it will work for you the same way???? I hope you might have a moment to get back with me and tell me how that works for you ...

So to recap .... your system needs calibration and if Audyessy will run for you, it will do all of this for you and your life will be good .... otherwise what i have provided here is a basic idea on how you can adjust things your self ....

make sure that you focus your speakers [at you] correctly (page 17) before you run Audyssy again ... and remember to place that little Audyessy mike at as close to ear level in your seating position(s) .... I heard of one guy who placed it at the front of each speaker .... noooooooooooooooo ..... no. Just put the mike where you intend to sit (up to 8 spots in your room) ....

I know all of this can cause a lot of stress, especially if it is all new to you .... but do not worry ... it will work, and you will be a happy person ...... just got to take a little time and dial things in a little ... everything will be ok.

I hope this all makes some sense and helps your situation .....
post #917 of 5489 Old 11-08-2009, 12:29 AM

Quote:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/onkyo...onkyo-amp.html
post #918 of 5489 Old 11-08-2009, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetCat View Post

OK .... so you can adjust each one, right? Well ... I changed them all to the same setting .... which is just one click away from 0db ... at the 0db setting I just made one click over to the setting that looks like an 8 sideways with a minus sign right next to it (what is that called, anyways??? ) The difference I have noticed is that now I have much more subwoofer output over all .... I wonder if it will work for you the same way???? I hope you might have a moment to get back with me and tell me how that works for you ...

The 8 sideways sign means infinite and should be assumed that LFE is taken out of the equation and only bass from the main speakers is getting diverted to your sub.

post #919 of 5489 Old 11-08-2009, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetCat View Post

Hi .... I have had some of the same issues in the not-so-distant past with my 807 ... perhaps I can give you a few ideas:

1- Audyssey will hang up on you like this if you do not have your speakers connected to the exact correct places on the 807, depending upon how many speakers you are trying to run ... see page 18 of your manual and look carefully at where your surround speakers should be connected on the 807. A lot of people will try to run 5.1 but will connect the rear surround speakers to the wrong place on the 807 ... then try to run Audyssey and get an error just like what you have described. Do not feel bad ... I did this too.

Also be really certain that the positive / negative sides of your speaker wires are all really correct with your speakers at every connection. Sounds logical ... but it just might make all the difference here ....

2- your subwoofer is fine. Bet ya a triple cheeseburger (and a 94 0z Coke). You need to set up the crossover for it correctly .... and suddenly it will have much more output.

You might try this: go into the Speaker Setup menu and select "Speaker Configuration" ... once you are there, you can select "Full Band" for your front large speakers (assuming they are large speakers) ..... if you have a large center speaker, you could probably also set it to "Full Band" and be ok ..... it gets a little tricky here, because if your have smaller speakers with a limited range as surrounds, you will need to set them differently. For example, all I have at the moment are Aperion 4 series surrounds and right now I have them set at 60Hz ...... and they sound pretty good ..... The point is to have your speaker crossovers set correctly so that the correct information is sent to your subwoofer.

I have a 150 watt sub and I have it set at 90Hz ..... I made this change just the other day, and now my sub seems to have better output ..... try that and see how it works for you ....

OK ... here is something interesting ... go back out to the Main Menu ..... from the Main Menu you can go to selection #3 Audio Adjust ... go into that ... and go into #6 LFE Level (this is an adjustment for your sub) ..... once there, you will see many selections:

Dolby Digital
DTS
Multich PCM
Dolby TrueHD
DTS-HD Master Audio
DSD

So to recap .... your system needs calibration and if Audyessy will run for you, it will do all of this for you and your life will be good .... otherwise what i have provided here is a basic idea on how you can adjust things your self ....

make sure that you focus your speakers [at you] correctly (page 17) before you run Audyssy again ... and remember to place that little Audyessy mike at as close to ear level in your seating position(s) .... I heard of one guy who placed it at the front of each speaker .... noooooooooooooooo ..... no. Just put the mike where you intend to sit (up to 8 spots in your room) ....

I know all of this can cause a lot of stress, especially if it is all new to you .... but do not worry ... it will work, and you will be a happy person ...... just got to take a little time and dial things in a little ... everything will be ok.

I hope this all makes some sense and helps your situation .....

BIG THANK YOU JetCat, It was the users error, when connecting the speakers (5.1 setup) I just breafly looked on the picture of qiuck connect flyer and I have connected the "surround back" L/R as opposed to "surround" L/R. Well it is not my first time when the saying "if nothing works, read the manual" is applicable 100%.

As for the tripple cheeseburger and coke, I owe you one;-)

As for my order of the Energy Take 5 Classic I will install them next weekend.
Then I will play with the sub and Audyssey

General question, Can I mix 8 ohms speakers (Energy) with some old 4 Ohms? I will do the 7.1 setup using my old fronts as fronts High.

Also not to forget thanks to PDJ1974 for reply, The PS3 is under control (actually was even before) I somehow remebered a posting stating that setting needs to be changed "somewhere else too"

Glad to have these forums.
post #920 of 5489 Old 11-08-2009, 12:31 PM

Quote:

BIG THANK YOU JetCat, It was the users error, when connecting the speakers (5.1 setup) I just breafly looked on the picture of qiuck connect flyer and I have connected the "surround back" L/R as opposed to "surround" L/R. Well it is not my first time when the saying "if nothing works, read the manual" is applicable 100%.

As for the tripple cheeseburger and coke, I owe you one;-)

As for my order of the Energy Take 5 Classic I will install them next weekend.
Then I will play with the sub and Audyssey

General question, Can I mix 8 ohms speakers (Energy) with some old 4 Ohms? I will do the 7.1 setup using my old fronts as fronts High.

Also not to forget thanks to PDJ1974 for reply, The PS3 is under control (actually was even before) I somehow remebered a posting stating that setting needs to be changed "somewhere else too"

Glad to have these forums.

Hi ... glad things are working better for you .... Yes .. well ... I am in the same situation when it comes to the speakers ... which is to say that I have a large set of 4 ohm KEF towers in front while all the rest of my speakers are 8 ohm. I was rather disappointed to find that the 807 only allows us to select a range of either 4 to 6 Ohms ..... or .... 6 to 8 ohms in the speakers set up. I cunsulted another guru here at AVS (winston9332) and went with his advice of setting my system to the 4 to 6 ohm setting. Well .... I have used my system now for probably 20 hours this way and have had no problems at all of any kind. Perhaps you could try this also and just see how it works for you ....

by the way .... when you get your new speakers .... can you let us know how you like them?

thanks ....
post #921 of 5489 Old 11-08-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:

The 8 sideways sign means infinite and should be assumed that LFE is taken out of the equation and only bass from the main speakers is getting diverted to your sub.

Hey ... thanks for the info .....
post #922 of 5489 Old 11-08-2009, 01:02 PM

Quote:

If the receiver will get too hot, it will shut down to prevent it from getting damaged, so do not worry about that.

I really hope you are right
post #923 of 5489 Old 11-08-2009, 01:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdj1974 View Post

I really hope you are right

Well, I am running my 4ohm at 6ohm setting and it is doing fine : )

And that is with a 707, just a tad less powerful, it gets 50 degrees when fully stressed, nothing to worry about I'd say.

post #924 of 5489 Old 11-09-2009, 08:40 AM

One of my questions was un-answered. Just trying again, not meaning to spam ;-)

Q. I see plenty of channels on vtuner,but I would love to add some online music like www.raaga.com or www.musicindiaonline.com. How can I do this? These are

Q. It does get hot. Are there that help reduce the surface temperature? Probably,can do an omlette on it ;-)
post #925 of 5489 Old 11-09-2009, 09:25 AM

Quote:

These are _NOT_ online radio stations,but just online websites with streaming audio.

I guess nobody answered because it isn't possible

Quote:

Q. It does get hot. Are there that help reduce the surface temperature? Probably,can do an omlette on it ;-)

You could either add some fans, or configure it as if you were using 4 ohm speakers. Neither solution is perfect, but will make it less hot...
post #926 of 5489 Old 11-09-2009, 09:34 AM
Troll

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 44
same boat as quite a few here, my lcr, and wides are all 8ohm, my surround speakers are 4ohm, hope the 4-6 ohm setting works for me,
post #927 of 5489 Old 11-09-2009, 09:36 AM

Has anyone connected both the PS3 and Wii to the 807, and if so, how did you do it? My current setup is the PS3 goes to the game slot via HDMI, the cable DVR goes to the cable/sat slot via HDMI and the Wii goes to the DVD/BD slot via component. I'd much rather swap the PS3 and Wii but then I'd lose out using component for the Wii. Just wondering how someone else set it up.

While I'm on the subject, if you set these items up, can you turn on/off the PS3 and/or Wii via the Onkyo remote? I can't seem to get them to work. I got the TV, cable box and CD player to work just fine but can't seem to get the two game machines to work.

Going to test the 807 with Transformers and Fast & Furious before I head out to the office. Woke up early because I couldn't sleep with my new purchase sitting there in the theater room and now that I have it set up, I need a fix before work. How's that for a Monday morning?
post #928 of 5489 Old 11-09-2009, 09:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 753
Quote:

One of my questions was un-answered. Just trying again, not meaning to spam ;-)

Q. I see plenty of channels on vtuner,but I would love to add some online music like www.raaga.com or www.musicindiaonline.com. How can I do this? These are

If U had an HTPC & had the website up on the display @ the time then Yes it would work ,Much like Hulu (Web TV) does for me now ............

Mike

JAZZ IS NOT DEAD IT JUST SMELLS FUNNY ; FRANK ZAPPA
post #929 of 5489 Old 11-09-2009, 10:59 AM

Quote:

Here's a thread all about adding cooling to your av cabinet:

http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=555644
post #930 of 5489 Old 11-09-2009, 11:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastslappy View Post

If U had an HTPC & had the website up on the display @ the time then Yes it would work ,Much like Hulu (Web TV) does for me now ............

Hm, is there a way to play Hulu off a wireless pc? No hard input to the avr though. I really want to cancel my cable but I've got to get this stuff working consistently before I do.

These media servers are driving me crazy. Every day I have to figure out a new reason why it's not connecting and why my xbox can't see media or the server. I just want one that works properly most of the time.

Perhaps the answer is to build a HTPC but I was hoping that it wasn't necessary. Or I guess I can get a BD player that can handle Hulu...
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page