TX-NR1007 Audyssey DSX;
Have you guys seen any issues with Audyssey and our receiver?
I noticed that when I run the setup my left front speaker is louder then the rest of them; Audyssey in turn; reduces the volume level on that speaker more than others.
Just seeing if anyone is having issues; another issue I have seen is where the soundstage gets uneaven; voices come out of one speaker and not others.
I have double checked my wiring, and speakers are new and work fine when checked against a sound meter.
- Denon X7200WA + DTS:X Firmware Upgrade
- B&W CM9S1, CM2S2, CM5S2, CM1S2, SVS SB13Ultra
- Surround DSX Heights, Dolby Atmos/DSU 5.1.4 FH+RH
- ButtKicker BK300-Advanced
- TV 2016 Samsung 75" KS9000
- Games/Media Players PS4Pro, Xbox One S, WII U, UHD K8500, Roku Ultra