After listening to my Polk Monitor 70's for a few weeks without trying out Bi-Amping; yesterday I connected my speakers in the Bi-AMP configuration.
I definitely noticed an immediate difference in the soundstage; and impact of my M70's. I will be keeping them bi-amped!
- Denon X7200WA + DTS:X Firmware Upgrade
- B&W CM9S1, CM2S2, CM5S2, CM1S2, SVS SB13Ultra
- Surround DSX Heights, Dolby Atmos/DSU 5.1.4 FH+RH
- ButtKicker BK300-Advanced
- TV 2016 Samsung 75" KS9000
- Games/Media Players PS4Pro, Xbox One S, WII U, UHD K8500, Roku Ultra