Forum Jump: 

post #1861 of 1866 Old 11-20-2013, 07:04 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittberto View Post

I i do have a 80.1 receiver the hdmi board was replace under warrenty few months after i got my reveiver now i got the same issue someone can help me i think if i do the repair agin il will fail again do i have reason or if integra as resolve the problem with their hdmi board... pittberto

Is your 80.1 currently out of warranty?

If so, did you purchase it with a credit card that offers extended warranty? This is the course I took and I only needed to pay for shipping.

The 80.1 does run hot during normal use (this seems to be common for other pre-pro too). It is best to place a fan to help with the heat issue which people believe is a contributing factor to the failure of the HDMI board.

Shadow Fox

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1862 of 1866 Old 11-21-2013, 10:07 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10

Thank you for your reply but is all ready four year my receiver got lots of air to cool off I will try to find a answer il integra release some document abot the hdmi board heating 

post #1863 of 1866 Old 09-12-2014, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHadoWFoX View Post
<br>
The On Screen Display feature on my 80.1 has just quit on me.<br><br>
I first noticed the volume display is not showing on the TV. Checked the Monitor Out setting and it is correct (HDMI Main) but I also tried all combinations, used both HDMI Main and Sub out, different HDMI cables. Nada. No OSD at all and this includes volume, setup menu, Audyssey control, all gone. I am still getting the video feed from connected devices (TivO and Oppo 83).<br><br>
Not sure has anyone got this kind of problem. I searched around and did not see problem reported like mine. Sigh. Seems like sign of "aging" equipment.
Hey Man,
I have the same problem with the OSD, other wise everything else works fine...how did you get it fixed?

Eyal
post #1864 of 1866 Old 09-12-2014, 09:42 AM

No OSD problem with Integra 80.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHadoWFoX View Post
<br>
The On Screen Display feature on my 80.1 has just quit on me.<br><br>
I first noticed the volume display is not showing on the TV. Checked the Monitor Out setting and it is correct (HDMI Main) but I also tried all combinations, used both HDMI Main and Sub out, different HDMI cables. Nada. No OSD at all and this includes volume, setup menu, Audyssey control, all gone. I am still getting the video feed from connected devices (TivO and Oppo 83).<br><br>
Not sure has anyone got this kind of problem. I searched around and did not see problem reported like mine. Sigh. Seems like sign of "aging" equipment.
Hey Man,
I have the same problem with the OSD, other wise everything else works fine...how did you get it fixed?

Eyal
post #1865 of 1866 Old 09-17-2014, 03:15 PM

Thumbs up

I just read your post i think is just inside your set-up programmation. When you set-up your TV somewhere is you send some signal to your tv some display will not show-up in the main screen is writing in the book to when you listen to the tv i hope this will help you bye
post #1866 of 1866 Old Today, 04:15 PM

Alright guys, long story short, my new Condo is too small for my powered-speaker setup so I'm looking for ways that I can still enjoy my music without making guests question my decor choices, or annoying my new neighbors.

I'm considering some quality headphones. Aside from mobile devices...I've never used them. Does anybody have experience using decent headphones with the DHC-80.1? Do I need an additional headphone amp, or will the DHC-80.1 alone be capable of powering headphones?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Integra