The Onkyo TX-NR3007/TX-NR5007 common questions/issues/hints/answers thread - Page 13 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #361 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 11:55 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by grunt11 View Post

I’ve also tried both bi-pole and direct radiating speakers as both wide and height speakers and found I easily prefer direct wides and bi-pole heights.

Of course this is all just my opinion, 2 cents, YMMV and all that.

Hi
Based on your experience of analyzing bi-pole vs direct for wides, do you think a speaker like Klipsch RS-52 with WDST technology will be a good fit for me to use as WIDE or HEIGHT. I am specifically asking for this speaker as I might switch them from the surround back and also I think they are not a typical bi-pole but they can be direct radiating in some situations and be bi-pole in others. Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #362 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 12:13 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by gskinusa View Post

I think the wides are supposed to be 60* from center. What I did was had it around 50* and have it on a floor stander close to the side wall. Having it as a Bose cube size helps as the distance from the speaker to the primary listening position is around 5ft. If I had a proper floor stander like RF-82 then it will not be possible for me to accomodate in the room that I have. So basically my budget limitation helps me in this aspect

Oops, you are absolutely right about the +/- 60 deg rec; I've been estimating this by holding one arm pointed at the L main (which is ~ 30 deg off center), the other out at 90 deg to the left, and eyeballing the middle point between them!

Good to hear that 5 ft away is not too close. My room is slightly wider (~ 13 ft), so the Wides are a bit further away, and so far I'm liking them.
post #363 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 12:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Something I have been concerned about with the DSX Wides... is anyone having issues with Timbre matching or their wides not matching their mains?

When I put my ear up to the Wides... they produce a LOT of sound... almost a similar amount to the L/R fronts... so it seems they are less of an effect and really create an image between the two speakers. Now if you have two high quality L/R and two low quality wides... are you hurting your overall sound quality for the effect of a wider soundstage?

If this is the case... Do you create a similar effect by just having your L/R wider?

Go Broncos!
post #364 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaggeto View Post

Something I have been concerned about with the DSX Wides... is anyone having issues with Timbre matching or their wides not matching their mains?

When I put my ear up to the Wides... they produce a LOT of sound... almost a similar amount to the L/R fronts... so it seems they are less of an effect and really create an image between the two speakers. Now if you have two high quality L/R and two low quality wides... are you hurting your overall sound quality for the effect of a wider soundstage?

If this is the case... Do you create a similar effect by just having your L/R wider?

Probably not a good thing to have a huge difference in quality going from mains to wides, for the reason you mention--there is a fair amount of content going to the wides. I have NHT 2.5i's for my mains and I'm using Orbs for the wides. They're not timbre matched, but I don't hear a big shift between them either.

I believe if you separate your mains too much you start to create imaging problems because the radiation patterns won't overlap like they were intended.
post #365 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo S View Post

Hi,

After spending some time researching this Forum, here is what I found:
So this certifies that the Audyssey DSX mode built into the Onkyo 5007 does in fact work as it was engineered to do so.

As the SB speakers present in the Audyssey DSX mode aren't part of Audyssey DSX itself, but an unavoidable operating choice made at the conception of the 5007. An imposed choice I can hardly understand... as the Audyssey DSX FW+FH option seems to have been simply "ruled out" by Onkyo...

Anyway, in my opinion this clearly answers and ends the discussion I started on how Audyssey DSX works in the Onkyo 5007.

Have a nice day.

Hugo

Hugo, fair enough , but what about this thing with SB not producing sound in Audyssey DSX with a 6.1/7.1 source?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo S View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickardl View Post

Does this mean if you play a blu-ray with 7.1 audio and you have selected "Audyssey DSX", it will NOT produce 9.2?

Yes! For the VERY rare BD incoded that way (6.1 as 7.1 does not exist. I tried with Top Gun and ... I don't remember).

Hugo

Looking at what I posted earlier, it is a) below...

DSX does not derive surround backs.
Look at the diagrams at http://www.audyssey.com/technology/dsx.html, it is indicated with red what is DSX. The red parts are what DSX "derives".
The other channels must either
a) be there from the start (i.e. 6.1/7.1 audio) or
b) supplied by any upmixing mode such as DPLIIx.
post #366 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 12:34 PM

Quote:

Hi
Based on your experience of analyzing bi-pole vs direct for wides, do you think a speaker like Klipsch RS-52 with WDST technology will be a good fit for me to use as WIDE or HEIGHT. I am specifically asking for this speaker as I might switch them from the surround back and also I think they are not a typical bi-pole but they can be direct radiating in some situations and be bi-pole in others. Please let me know your thoughts.
Thanks

I think they would work great as height speakers and probably better than my bi-poles (Axiom QS8s) as wides because their midrange drivers are on the horizontal plane as opposed to the Axioms which fire up and down. Since you already have them it sure can't hurt to try them out and I'd like to hear your impressions if you do, but based on what's coming out of the height and wide channels I wouldn't go out and spend a bunch of money on speakers for them.

I think a timber matched bookshelf from the same speaker line as the mains would be most cost effective as wides. I wouldn't use a non-timber matching speaker as the wide and it's corresponding main share and pass off a lot of information between them.

I think some people could get away with a non-matching height speaker in the same way some people are ok with non-matching backs and even surrounds but this would be very dependent on how much one hears the differences between mismatched speakers.

I'm only hearing ambient not direction sounds coming from the height speakers with both DSX and PLIIz so I'm preferring speakers with wider dispersion patterns. I also don't feel that the height speakers need to be as capable as a good surround speaker since they are just complimenting the front soundstage rather than being completely responsible for it. So if I were buying height speakers I wouldn't be looking to spend to much. However like you I had back speakers I felt weren't adding much because my surrounds are so good so I moved my bi-pole back speakers to the height position and put my unused horizontal center in the back a single rear speaker.

BTW I checked out those RS-52s and they look pretty cool.

"Tact is just not saying true stuff" Cordelia Chase.
post #367 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 12:45 PM

Quote:

My experince in comparing mains and the wide speakers echoes what yorknh says.

Timber matching is IMO a must. Bass extension is less of an issue but if say your mains are set to large or 40hz crossover and your wides were 100Hz you might notice but I’m not noticing a difference with my mains set to 40Hz and wides set to 80Hz.

I’ve also found that how wide I can put my mains apart is very dependent on their positioning relative to walls and seating. So while I can get close to simulating wides by moving my mains apart before the front soundstage starts breaking down wides are still a better option IMO. Especially across multiple seats.

"Tact is just not saying true stuff" Cordelia Chase.
post #368 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 01:47 PM

Quote:

I think they would work great as height speakers and probably better than my bi-poles (Axiom QS8s) as wides because their midrange drivers are on the horizontal plane as opposed to the Axioms which fire up and down. Since you already have them it sure can't hurt to try them out and I'd like to hear your impressions if you do, but based on what's coming out of the height and wide channels I wouldn't go out and spend a bunch of money on speakers for them.

I think a timber matched bookshelf from the same speaker line as the mains would be most cost effective as wides. I wouldn't use a non-timber matching speaker as the wide and it's corresponding main share and pass off a lot of information between them.

I think some people could get away with a non-matching height speaker in the same way some people are ok with non-matching backs and even surrounds but this would be very dependent on how much one hears the differences between mismatched speakers.

I'm only hearing ambient not direction sounds coming from the height speakers with both DSX and PLIIz so I'm preferring speakers with wider dispersion patterns. I also don't feel that the height speakers need to be as capable as a good surround speaker since they are just complimenting the front soundstage rather than being completely responsible for it. So if I were buying height speakers I wouldn't be looking to spend to much. However like you I had back speakers I felt weren't adding much because my surrounds are so good so I moved my bi-pole back speakers to the height position and put my unused horizontal center in the back a single rear speaker.

BTW I checked out those RS-52s and they look pretty cool.

Thanks for the comprehensive response. I might try one day but not sure when. The main problem I am facing is the RS-52s when compared to Bose speakers are huge. So Putting them on a stand at the ear level (matching the L/R speakers) might be hard because of my room size. I guess its better to try and see than thinking what might it will be

On the other note, I agree with the comment regarding timber matching the Wides/heights with fronts. Even though I get lot of sound out of the current Bose speakers in many situations my front speakers overwhelms the Bose. Even with that I can see the value of wides but if only budget allows...

Thanks again for you input.
post #369 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by millerwill View Post

Oops, you are absolutely right about the +/- 60 deg rec; I've been estimating this by holding one arm pointed at the L main (which is ~ 30 deg off center), the other out at 90 deg to the left, and eyeballing the middle point between them!

Good to hear that 5 ft away is not too close. My room is slightly wider (~ 13 ft), so the Wides are a bit further away, and so far I'm liking them.

In my opinion you have plenty of room to have the wides. What will make it hard will be what type of speakers you are going with. If it is a floor stander then it might occupy more space but i think even then the resulting audio experience will be really good.
post #370 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Timber matching is IMO a must. Bass extension is less of an issue but if say your mains are set to large or 40hz crossover and your wides were 100Hz you might notice but I’m not noticing a difference with my mains set to 40Hz and wides set to 80Hz.

[double post]
post #371 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

If you did the auto setup correctly as specificied in the Audyssey thread, it should provide some timbre matching according to Audyssey:
The rules used in the algorithm to cluster the measurements taken in the room include criteria for timbre matching.
Room EQ based on on-axis only or on power response only is not effective.
So, a significant part of the calculation is focused on timbre matching.
It includes room frequency response information, similarities in off axis measurements, and time response (reflection) information because it is trying to timbre match the in-room (not the anechoic) response.
post #372 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 02:46 PM

Quote:

What are you uncomfortable with?

I just got the 3007 and haven't had any issues mentioned here (thank God) and maybe I'm just lucky but I don't think everyone has issues. I do have the receiver in another room so I don't hear any clicking and don't have the STB with the drop-out issues.

So my experience is great so far and the temporarily setup wides are amazing so far.

Well, I have Directv, and the receiver would be very close to listening area in my theater...Clicking sounds would not be accepted...audio drop-outs would push me over the edge...
post #373 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 03:48 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
Quote:

In my opinion you have plenty of room to have the wides. What will make it hard will be what type of speakers you are going with. If it is a floor stander then it might occupy more space but i think even then the resulting audio experience will be really good.

Thanks for the feedback. I have Ascendacoutics Sierra-1's for L/C/R, and the HTM-200's as surrounds. And I'm using 200's also for the Wides since they are not ported (as are the Sierra's) and can thus be right on the side walls. So far so good, as timber matching doesn't seem to be an issue.
post #374 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 05:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

On the other note, I agree with the comment regarding timber matching the Wides/heights with fronts. Even though I get lot of sound out of the current Bose speakers in many situations my front speakers overwhelms the Bose. Even with that I can see the value of wides but if only budget allows...

Thanks again for you input.

My main concern is that the wides are "taking" sound from the L/R... so I fear if I send half their sound to another, lesser speaker, I am hurting overall sound quality.
I could be wrong but if the L/R were left alone and the sides used some of their sound rather than taking it, it would cause them to be too loud. So my assumption is they "share" the L/R signal.

Does anyone know how the matrix works with the wides?
For example... with a 6.1 system and 5.1 source the rear surround usually takes any signal that is shared between the surrounds, and leave any that is disticnt to a single surround speaker.

Do the wides just share anything that the L/R gets and take all of the signal when it is only going to a single L/R speaker?

Go Broncos!
post #375 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:

Hugo, fair enough , but what about this thing with SB not producing sound in Audyssey DSX with a 6.1/7.1 source?

Looking at what I posted earlier, it is a) below...

DSX does not derive surround backs.
Look at the diagrams at http://www.audyssey.com/technology/dsx.html, it is indicated with red what is DSX. The red parts are what DSX "derives".
The other channels must either
a) be there from the start (i.e. 6.1/7.1 audio) or
b) supplied by any upmixing mode such as DPLIIx.

I just tested with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 game which has 7.1 "Multichanel PCM" output with "Multichanel - Audyssey" Onkyo 3007 setting, and I do get sound from all 9 channels. So I think if you have your setting in Audyssey you get whatever the input source is + Wide or Height. So if you have 5.1 then you get 5.1+Wide or Height = 7.1 and if you have 7.1 input then 7.1+wide or Height = 9.1.

Hope this helps.
Thanks
post #376 of 4730 Old 12-08-2009, 07:54 PM

Quote:

My main concern is that the wides are "taking" sound from the L/R... so I fear if I send half their sound to another, lesser speaker, I am hurting overall sound quality.
I could be wrong but if the L/R were left alone and the sides used some of their sound rather than taking it, it would cause them to be too loud. So my assumption is they "share" the L/R signal.

Does anyone know how the matrix works with the wides?
For example... with a 6.1 system and 5.1 source the rear surround usually takes any signal that is shared between the surrounds, and leave any that is disticnt to a single surround speaker.

Do the wides just share anything that the L/R gets and take all of the signal when it is only going to a single L/R speaker?

I think Audyssey thread will be able to have a proper answer for your question. I think it is not just the L/R but also Center plays a role in come up with signal for Wides. Anyway I would suggest ti post this in the Audyssey thread.
Thanks
post #377 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 01:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Just a heads up for anyone have issues hooking up a new component or XBOX 360 in my case.

I hooked up my XBOX 360 via HDMI tonight and had some issues I've never seen before.

The receiver worked with the PS3 and HDDVR just fine, but for the XBOX 360 I was getting a blue screen or a rainbow screen. The XBOX was sending 1080p and the Onkyo was set to 1080p HDMI output but it wasn't working. I could hear sound so I knew I was on the right input.
After repeatedly changing resolutions, trying difference cables and inputs, I found an option for a 2nd Resolution setting.
Before I had set the Resolution setting within the "1-1 Monitor Out" area to 1080p.
What I needed to do was also go into the "Source Setup" area and then into "4-4 Picture Adjust" and the on the 2nd page the Resolution option there also needed to be changed before I could get a good signal to my TV. In my case I set it to 1080p.

Thanks

Go Broncos!
post #378 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 02:28 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I just tested with the Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 game which has 7.1 "Multichanel PCM" output with "Multichanel - Audyssey" Onkyo 3007 setting, and I do get sound from all 9 channels. So I think if you have your setting in Audyssey you get whatever the input source is + Wide or Height. So if you have 5.1 then you get 5.1+Wide or Height = 7.1 and if you have 7.1 input then 7.1+wide or Height = 9.1.

Hope this helps.
Thanks

Yes, it confirms it works as I thought!
Anyway, here are some words from Audyssey:
DSX does not generate Surround Back channels.
However, if they are there (e.g. from PLIIx) then it applies Surround Envelopment Processing to produce a better blend between them, the surrounds and the front speakers.
This processing also includes psychoacoustics to account for the fact that sound from the back "sees" our ears differently.
post #379 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 02:38 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Before I had set the Resolution setting within the "1-1 Monitor Out" area to 1080p.
What I needed to do was also go into the "Source Setup" area and then into "4-4 Picture Adjust" and the on the 2nd page the Resolution option there also needed to be changed before I could get a good signal to my TV. In my case I set it to 1080p.

Thanks

The 4-4 Picture Adjust->Resolution should only be in effect when 1-1 Monitor Out->Resolution is set to Source so you can have individual resolutions per input source.
But, are you saying that 1-1 Monitor Out->Resolution was set to 1080p and you needed also to set 4-4 Picture Adjust->Resolution to 1080p?
post #380 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 07:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I find that my surround sides and backs are not very noticible. I've been flipping through the long list of listening types to see what sounds good.

I decided to check the level settings (not sure that is the right term), and found this:
  • Left Front -.5
  • Center -4.0
  • Right Front -1.5
  • Right Surround -7.0
  • Surround back right -8
  • Surround back left -8
  • Left Surround -10

I hate to override settings done by using the microphone, but maybe the above settings is my problem.

I did follow the guidelines in the Onkyo manual, which wasn't that extensive a list of things to do. I put the mic in 7 different spots to do the setup.

I might mention that my seating is in fact closer to the back than the front, and of course the side surrounds as well. So it makes sense that they would be set lower. But I just really can't hear them much. I got up at one point and went back by the rear surrounds, and they were playing, and it was what I would expect to be 'ambient sound'.

Any suggestions?
post #381 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 08:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewingr View Post

I find that my surround sides and backs are not very noticible. I've been flipping through the long list of listening types to see what sounds good.

I decided to check the level settings (not sure that is the right term), and found this:
  • Left Front -.5
  • Center -4.0
  • Right Front -1.5
  • Right Surround -7.0
  • Surround back right -8
  • Surround back left -8
  • Left Surround -10

I hate to override settings done by using the microphone, but maybe the above settings is my problem.

I did follow the guidelines in the Onkyo manual, which wasn't that extensive a list of things to do. I put the mic in 7 different spots to do the setup.

I might mention that my seating is in fact closer to the back than the front, and of course the side surrounds as well. So it makes sense that they would be set lower. But I just really can't hear them much. I got up at one point and went back by the rear surrounds, and they were playing, and it was what I would expect to be 'ambient sound'.

Any suggestions?

I do also find the "microphone" setting not to my liking and allways put more or less dB in the speakers then Audyssey will do.
I never change the distances, only the dB.
I sit in the middle of a 7.1 setup and find the SL and SR allways to loud, the SBL and SBR ok, the fronts to soft, and the middle also to soft.
I put the SL and SR 3 dB lower, the fronts 3 dB higher and the middle even 4.5 dB higher, and this works for me.
And keep in mind i lower or increes the dB's Audyssey comes up with, i do not even them !
So if left is -3 and right is -3.5 i make left 0 and right 0.5 (pure i my situation)

This is the way i like it and as i am the one who has to listen to it i do not care what Audyssey will come up with, at least not for the speaker dB's
And i know a lot of "Audyssey heads" will say, no, no, no,.......

Just go for the setting you like, and the way you find yourself the most in the middle of the soundstage, Audyssey is just a helping tool and great to figger out the Xovers and distance.

But this is how i think about the Audyssey help
post #382 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 08:40 AM

Quote:

• Left Front -.5
  • Center -4.0
  • Right Front -1.5
  • Right Surround -7.0
  • Surround back right -8
  • Surround back left -8
  • Left Surround -10

Any suggestions?

I usually adjust the db using radio shack SPL meter to get 75db reading across all speakers. I only adjust the level and never the distance that is calculated by Audyssey. Hope this helps.
post #383 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 08:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I usually adjust the db using radio shack SPL meter to get 75db reading across all speakers. I only adjust the level and never the distance that is calculated by Audyssey. Hope this helps.

Good idea, what is exact the model number of that SPL meter ?
post #384 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 09:10 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

• Left Front -.5
  • Center -4.0
  • Right Front -1.5
  • Right Surround -7.0
  • Surround back right -8
  • Surround back left -8
  • Left Surround -10

Any suggestions?

Most people usually complain that their surrounds are too LOUD after Audyssey setup and when using Dynamic EQ...
After Audyssey, the levels should be as they are supposed to if you have the volume knob to 0.
With Dynamic EQ, the levels of the surrounds are boosted to maintain the same perceived frequency
response and surround levels as what you get at reference volume.
But what are you listening too? The use of surrounds vary very much from movie to movie.
In some they are almost not used at all.
But that is the way it "should" be.
But before you change anything, I suggest you turn off Audyssey MultXT in the equalizer menu and then play a chapter from movie with 5.1 (or 6/7.1) audio you know very well.
Have the volume around 40dB or so.
Then turn on Audyssey MultXT and enable Audyssey Dynamic EQ and play the same chapter again.
If this doesn't sound better to you, something is probably wrong or you have simply a preference for something else.
You could go on: enable Audyssey Dynamic Volume: Light and play the same chapter again to see how that works.
post #385 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 09:25 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Some comments about using a SPL meter:
If you want to set the levels with a SPL Meter, set it to C-slow, 70dB, and to measure 75dB±2dB
with the internal test tones from the receiver at the exact same place where you placed the
microphone for the first measurement reading.
If you are using test tones from CD, make sure that MultEQ is ON and Dynamic EQ is OFF.
Also note that the meter can't give you very accurate subwoofer levels because of the sensitivity to standing waves.
SPL Meters should only be used with test tones such as narrowband noise (500 Hz to 2000 Hz) so that it is not susceptible to room effects.
The only way to get accurate subwoofer levels is with a spectrum analyzer which is why Audyssey uses a spectrum approach to determine the levels.
post #386 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 09:29 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBdicX View Post

Here is the most popular one: http://www.radioshack.com/product/in...ductId=2103668
There is a digital one also but I belive people prefer the analog meter.
post #387 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 09:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

SPL Meters should only be used with test tones such as narrowband noise (500 Hz to 2000 Hz) so that it is not susceptible to room effects.

Do you mean Pink Noise like the x007 is making on the speaker test ?
post #388 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 09:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The 4-4 Picture Adjust->Resolution should only be in effect when 1-1 Monitor Out->Resolution is set to Source so you can have individual resolutions per input source.
But, are you saying that 1-1 Monitor Out->Resolution was set to 1080p and you needed also to set 4-4 Picture Adjust->Resolution to 1080p?

Yep!

It was very odd. I couldn't figure it out as it worked with the PS3 in 1080p without issues and I had it work over component without issues as well.

Within the 1-1 Monitor Out I set it to 1080p, 720p, through, and all I was getting was a blue screen or a "rainbow" screen or a frozen screen with a picture from the previous input. I also tried multiple resolutions from the XBOX 360 without luck.

One other oddity, I also had the PS3 working perfectly at 1080P. I unplugged the HDMI from the PS3 and plugged it into the Xbox 360 and it it did the same thing, both outputting 1080p.

But once I set 4-4 Picture adjust resolution to 1080p, it worked.

Go Broncos!
post #389 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 09:32 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Do you mean Pink Noise like the x007 is making on the speaker test ?

If you mean the sound the receiver is using when you are in 2. Speaker Setup->4. Level Calibration, then yes.
post #390 of 4730 Old 12-09-2009, 09:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Quote:

They have 2 versions, a digital and an analog model. The consensus on this forum seems to be to get the analog version. That's what I have, it is simple and effective.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Onkyo , Onkyo Tx Nr3007 140 Watts 9 2 Channel Av Surround Home Network Receiver Black , Onkyo Tx Nr5007 145 Watts 9 2 Channel Av Surround Home Network Receiver Black , Receivers Amplifiers , Speaker Systems
Gear in this thread - Nr5007 by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page