going to get the definitive technology ST speakers. But am still scratching my head for the best receiver/amp.
- Music and home theater usage
- Music/Sound quality first priority
- Should be strong enough to power 5.1 or 7.1 setup
- Price range from $1500 to $2200
What I am currently considering:
- Marantz SR8002
- Arcam AVR (is it me or is their website confusing as hell??)
- NAD T765 or T775
- Rotel RSX-1560
Not interested in the Denon and Pioneer - I already Xed them out... Also, I would be open to separates as well, if it can fit them in this budget... Thanks for your advice!