Official Emotiva XPA-5 Owners Thread - Page 16 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #451 of 2033 Old 01-07-2013, 06:24 PM
Advanced Member
 
jevans64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 772
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by mliebs8 View Post

I'm not sure what I'm going to buy yet. I plan on going by Fry's today and if they don't have anything I might order them from Monoprice.

I just bought 5 of the Emotiva RCA when I got my XPR-5. They have the usual heavy-duty clamping termination and the cable is covered in TechFlex. Each cable comes with a little packet of colored rubber rings that you can use to color-code each cable. There seem to be about 10 different colors but I only used 5 of the easy-to-see colors.

HD-DVD = 94
Blu-Ray = 120 ( 24 Warner red2blu )
jevans64 is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #452 of 2033 Old 01-07-2013, 07:45 PM
Member
 
mliebs8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by jevans64 View Post

I just bought 5 of the Emotiva RCA when I got my XPR-5. They have the usual heavy-duty clamping termination and the cable is covered in TechFlex. Each cable comes with a little packet of colored rubber rings that you can use to color-code each cable. There seem to be about 10 different colors but I only used 5 of the easy-to-see colors.
I actually ordered 5 of them today, with any luck I'll have them by Friday.
mliebs8 is offline  
post #453 of 2033 Old 01-07-2013, 10:11 PM
Member
 
DrZaus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: New Joisey
Posts: 176
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

I'm using the Monoprice interconnects without issues. Really happy with the look, performance and price on these interconnects.
But yeah, check the ones that Fry's has in store, if the price is right you can buy them and hook you amp right away. Worst case scenario, you can return them and buy the ones for Monoprice.
Looking forward to read you initial impressions on the amp driving your speakers.

Can you post the link for the monoprice items please.. smile.gif
DrZaus is offline  
post #454 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 04:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Theresa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,430
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrZaus View Post

Can you post the link for the monoprice items please.. smile.gif

Check these out.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10218&cs_id=1021814&p_id=2864&seq=1&format=2
They come in many lengths.
Theresa is offline  
post #455 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 12:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,941
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 451
Add me to the list of new owners. I just bought it from a mod at emo lounge. Very excited to get it and set it up. Thanks for all the info. I will report back and let you know my thoughts smile.gif

Panasonic 65VT30 | Denon x4000 | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XSP-1 | Emotiva DC-1 | PSB imagine B's |PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp
my HT gallery: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?u=240707

Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #456 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 12:44 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

Add me to the list of new owners. I just bought it from a mod at emo lounge. Very excited to get it and set it up. Thanks for all the info. I will report back and let you know my thoughts smile.gif

Congrast and welcome to the family?

So when are you buying your second Emotiva amp? biggrin.gif:D:D
cr136124 is offline  
post #457 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 12:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,941
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 451
Don't get me started!! Hahah

Panasonic 65VT30 | Denon x4000 | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XSP-1 | Emotiva DC-1 | PSB imagine B's |PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp
my HT gallery: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?u=240707

Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #458 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 01:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

Don't get me started!! Hahah

Oh, and you need to add a second subwoofer...........just saying.......LOL!
cr136124 is offline  
post #459 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 02:04 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,941
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 451
Your the devil!

Panasonic 65VT30 | Denon x4000 | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XSP-1 | Emotiva DC-1 | PSB imagine B's |PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp
my HT gallery: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?u=240707

Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #460 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 02:30 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

Your the devil!

You are welcome!

wink.gif
cr136124 is offline  
post #461 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 03:02 PM
Senior Member
 
PubFiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 303
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I bought an XPA-5 during the holiday sale, I didnt have much time to use it but I recently hooked it back up and I cannot seem to get any sound from the center channel. I want to make sure that there is nothing else I can try before I send it back to them. I am pretty dissapointed honestly looks like any money I saved during the sale I am going to lose in shipping.

I have tried to swap the source cable and I get no sound, I swap it from the surround channel next to it that is working. If I swap the center channel speaker cable to the amp surround channel the speaker works so I am pretty sure the speaker is fine. I dont know what else to try, also I doubt it could be over heating because the amp is really not getting warm at all.

The blue lights are on for all channels.

The only thing I can say is that I am not sure if the center channel was ever working because prior to this I really was mostly playing it in stereo. But I think it may have been working.

Anything else I should try?

Also does Emotiva typically cover the shipping if you are early on in a purchase or no, I see my order was on the 15th so I am still within my 30 days.

On a side note so I can be constructive if you guys are buying the XPA-5 and have 5 channels these are a really cheap way to get decent cables.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10235

Goto the 5-RCA Component Video/Audio Cables (RG-6/U) section they come stuck together so it keeps them clean but you can rip them apart and they have a number of colors so you can keep track of which channel is which.
PubFiction is offline  
post #462 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 03:04 PM
Senior Member
 
strindl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 438
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoaru99 View Post

I have a pair of those too. They'll make an amplifier work, given the impedance is under 3 ohms for most of the range. They do like an amp that can deliver the goods at lower impedances.
Thiel 3.6's do need an amp with some real guts. I have a pair of XPA-1's that are the normal amp for them. I also have a vintage Threshold SA4e pure class A amp that I can use to drive them. That's what I used for 10 years or more until I got the XPA-1's in 2009.
strindl is offline  
post #463 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 03:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,941
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 451
ok I posted this in the onkyo thread but figured id give here a shot too:

I have a question about using the onkyo as a pre/pro...how does it know not to use its amps? is it just by having the RCA's in the outputs on the back?

The reason I ask, is because i am wondering if it is possible to have the receiver use its own amps to drive the channels during say TV watching, but use the external amp to drive the speakers for movies and music? is this possible?

I am just trying to get rid of one step to make it easier o n the wife to watch tv without using hdmi passthrough and also without having to keep the harmony one aimed at the TV for another step.

2nd question is...how do I setup a macro on the harmony one to go to zone 2 and turn that on to trigger the 12v on for the amp? thanks in advance!!

Panasonic 65VT30 | Denon x4000 | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XSP-1 | Emotiva DC-1 | PSB imagine B's |PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp
my HT gallery: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?u=240707

Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #464 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 03:38 PM
Member
 
Vaison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Delaware
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post

Check these out.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10218&cs_id=1021814&p_id=2864&seq=1&format=2
They come in many lengths.

Are these the right type to connect? These are dual jack RCA. Wouldn't he only need singles running to each of the 5 channels? If I'm wrong, then I need to go order some more RCA's for my amp currently being shipped.

Vaison is offline  
post #465 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 03:46 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaison View Post

Are these the right type to connect? These are dual jack RCA. Wouldn't he only need singles running to each of the 5 channels? If I'm wrong, then I need to go order some more RCA's for my amp currently being shipped.

What's up my friend? What is the ETA on the amp?

These are the ones that I'm using with my XPA-5:

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10236&cs_id=1023603&p_id=2680&seq=1&format=2
cr136124 is offline  
post #466 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 03:49 PM
Member
 
Vaison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Delaware
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

What's up my friend? What is the ETA on the amp?
These are the ones that I'm using with my XPA-5:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10236&cs_id=1023603&p_id=2680&seq=1&format=2

That's exactly what I ordered...5 of them. Amp is due to arrive tomorrow (I won't be home to get it, so Thursday) and the cables should be here by Thursday.

Vaison is offline  
post #467 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 03:54 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaison View Post

That's exactly what I ordered...5 of them. Amp is due to arrive tomorrow (I won't be home to get it, so Thursday) and the cables should be here by Thursday.

Sweet!

It feels like Christmas all over again.......doesn't it?
cr136124 is offline  
post #468 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 03:57 PM
Member
 
Vaison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Delaware
Posts: 116
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
All I got for Christmas was a high end chef's knife. Getting new audio toys is much better I think!

Vaison is offline  
post #469 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 04:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
bfreedma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 9 iron from Philly
Posts: 1,952
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PubFiction View Post

I bought an XPA-5 during the holiday sale, I didnt have much time to use it but I recently hooked it back up and I cannot seem to get any sound from the center channel. I want to make sure that there is nothing else I can try before I send it back to them. I am pretty dissapointed honestly looks like any money I saved during the sale I am going to lose in shipping.
I have tried to swap the source cable and I get no sound, I swap it from the surround channel next to it that is working. If I swap the center channel speaker cable to the amp surround channel the speaker works so I am pretty sure the speaker is fine. I dont know what else to try, also I doubt it could be over heating because the amp is really not getting warm at all.
The blue lights are on for all channels.
The only thing I can say is that I am not sure if the center channel was ever working because prior to this I really was mostly playing it in stereo. But I think it may have been working.
Anything else I should try?
Also does Emotiva typically cover the shipping if you are early on in a purchase or no, I see my order was on the 15th so I am still within my 30 days.
On a side note so I can be constructive if you guys are buying the XPA-5 and have 5 channels these are a really cheap way to get decent cables.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/subdepartment.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10235
Goto the 5-RCA Component Video/Audio Cables (RG-6/U) section they come stuck together so it keeps them clean but you can rip them apart and they have a number of colors so you can keep track of which channel is which.

Have you checked the balanced/unbalanced input selector for the center channel?
bfreedma is offline  
post #470 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,941
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 451
Mine will be here Friday smile.gif

Panasonic 65VT30 | Denon x4000 | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XSP-1 | Emotiva DC-1 | PSB imagine B's |PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp
my HT gallery: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?u=240707

Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #471 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 05:00 PM
Advanced Member
 
jevans64's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 772
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreedma View Post

Have you checked the balanced/unbalanced input selector for the center channel?

Yes. Those switches are pretty small and can be flipped down easily when fumbling blind with cabling. LOL

If THAT isn't the problem then Emotiva might just send you a new amp module IF you are comfortable with popping the top and undoing a few screws.

HD-DVD = 94
Blu-Ray = 120 ( 24 Warner red2blu )
jevans64 is online now  
post #472 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 05:52 PM
Senior Member
 
PubFiction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lansing, MI
Posts: 303
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfreedma View Post

Have you checked the balanced/unbalanced input selector for the center channel?

Thanks that was it, totally slipped my mind but I must have hit it, or the kids played with it.
PubFiction is offline  
post #473 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Member
 
flashman03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Derby KS
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaison View Post

Are these the right type to connect? These are dual jack RCA. Wouldn't he only need singles running to each of the 5 channels? If I'm wrong, then I need to go order some more RCA's for my amp currently being shipped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

What's up my friend? What is the ETA on the amp?
These are the ones that I'm using with my XPA-5:
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10236&cs_id=1023603&p_id=2680&seq=1&format=2

These are basically the same even though the price is different by about .20 cents. This is what I just got today.

http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10236&cs_id=1023603&p_id=2681&seq=1&format=2


Mitsubishi Diamond 57" DLP rear pro
Integra DHC 80.2
Emotiva XPA-5
B&W 703 towers, HTM-7 center channel, 685 bookshelf for surrounds, ASW8 sub
Oppo BDP-103
PS3, Wii U, DirecTv
Harmony One

Next purchase:
80 inch TV (Not like wife will let me)
flashman03 is online now  
post #474 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 06:15 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashman03 View Post

These are basically the same even though the price is different by about .20 cents. This is what I just got today.
http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=102&cp_id=10236&cs_id=1023603&p_id=2681&seq=1&format=2

The difference is the length of the interconnects. The ones that I'm using are 6ft long and the ones that you purchased are 3ft.

I need to use 6ft due to the size of my AV console and how my gear is located in it. So, what do you think of these interconnects?

For the price, they are a good deal (I think)!
cr136124 is offline  
post #475 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Member
 
flashman03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Derby KS
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cr136124 View Post

The difference is the length of the interconnects. The ones that I'm using are 6ft long and the ones that you purchased are 3ft.
I need to use 6ft due to the size of my AV console and how my gear is located in it. So, what do you think of these interconnects?
For the price, they are a good deal (I think)!

You are right, the length is different. But if you look at the link I posted and the link above me, they are exactly the same with two different item numbers lol. That is the odd thing. As for these, I am impressed with the quality and thickness. I can't use them as I don't have my amp hooked up yet. I am waiting to get my Integra 80.2 shipped to me and I am also finishing a flexi rack to house all of my gear. I am excited to use all my stuff and have a proper set up for my HT. I will post my document of what I am doing for my flexi rack just because I have no pictures since it is in the works. I don't know if it is still popular or not but I can't find anything large enough that will house my B&W center channel (nothing tall enough). This is the best way for me to go and I will have my Pre/pro and amp next to each other so 3 ft is going to be perfect for me. Flexi rack plans.docx 67k .docx file

Mitsubishi Diamond 57" DLP rear pro
Integra DHC 80.2
Emotiva XPA-5
B&W 703 towers, HTM-7 center channel, 685 bookshelf for surrounds, ASW8 sub
Oppo BDP-103
PS3, Wii U, DirecTv
Harmony One

Next purchase:
80 inch TV (Not like wife will let me)
flashman03 is online now  
post #476 of 2033 Old 01-08-2013, 08:17 PM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashman03 View Post

You are right, the length is different. But if you look at the link I posted and the link above me, they are exactly the same with two different item numbers lol. That is the odd thing. As for these, I am impressed with the quality and thickness. I can't use them as I don't have my amp hooked up yet. I am waiting to get my Integra 80.2 shipped to me and I am also finishing a flexi rack to house all of my gear. I am excited to use all my stuff and have a proper set up for my HT. I will post my document of what I am doing for my flexi rack just because I have no pictures since it is in the works. I don't know if it is still popular or not but I can't find anything large enough that will house my B&W center channel (nothing tall enough). This is the best way for me to go and I will have my Pre/pro and amp next to each other so 3 ft is going to be perfect for me. Flexi rack plans.docx 67k .docx file

Correct! I think that is the way that Monoprice identifies the length of each cable.

Congrats on your Integra and I'm looking forward to see pics on your flexi rack as soon it is done and all gear is in place!

I decided to built my own AV Console as well to house all my gear. Have a look:



cr136124 is offline  
post #477 of 2033 Old 01-09-2013, 03:54 AM
Member
 
mliebs8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 82
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Wow,that's a beautiful setup you have.
mliebs8 is offline  
post #478 of 2033 Old 01-09-2013, 03:59 AM
Member
 
flashman03's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Derby KS
Posts: 134
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
That is very nice. I am not as good of a woodworker so I wouldn't be able to make a center like that. Beautiful work and wonderful setup.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Mitsubishi Diamond 57" DLP rear pro
Integra DHC 80.2
Emotiva XPA-5
B&W 703 towers, HTM-7 center channel, 685 bookshelf for surrounds, ASW8 sub
Oppo BDP-103
PS3, Wii U, DirecTv
Harmony One

Next purchase:
80 inch TV (Not like wife will let me)
flashman03 is online now  
post #479 of 2033 Old 01-09-2013, 04:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Brian Fineberg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 2,941
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 451
defintitely the nicest non-dedicated HT I have ever seen and hence why everything I see him have I want...(why i now own an emotiva and want a panamax hahaha)

I would love to build a custom cabinet!! I know my father-in-law could do it...not sure if I want to bother him. I would have to put Glass doors on mine though.

PM me how much it was to build that if you dont mind me asking wink.gif

Panasonic 65VT30 | Denon x4000 | Emotiva XPA-5 | Emotiva XSP-1 | Emotiva DC-1 | PSB imagine B's |PSB image c5 | PSB B4's | DUAL PSA XS30 | OPPO 103 | minidsp
my HT gallery: http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?u=240707

Brian Fineberg is offline  
post #480 of 2033 Old 01-09-2013, 07:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cr136124's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,489
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by mliebs8 View Post

Wow,that's a beautiful setup you have.

Thanks! It took me a lot of time and resources, but I'm happy with my multi-purpose room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashman03 View Post

That is very nice. I am not as good of a woodworker so I wouldn't be able to make a center like that. Beautiful work and wonderful setup.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Honestly, I was really afraid on building this console at the very beginning. But, with all the information available at the DIY thread, you realize that as long as you have some free time and tools available, is not that difficult.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Fineberg View Post

defintitely the nicest non-dedicated HT I have ever seen and hence why everything I see him have I want...(why i now own an emotiva and want a panamax hahaha)
I would love to build a custom cabinet!! I know my father-in-law could do it...not sure if I want to bother him. I would have to put Glass doors on mine though.
PM me how much it was to build that if you dont mind me asking wink.gif

I think I have an excel file with the list of materials used for this project. I'll touch base with you via PM as soon I'm back home.

So, Friday is the big day.....right?
cr136124 is offline  
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Tags
Emotiva Xpa 5 5 Channel Power Amplifier

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off