Official Emotiva XPA-5 Owners Thread - Page 81 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 94Likes

Old 08-28-2015, 07:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1674 Post(s)
Liked: 555
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Budny View Post
Do blu-ray players send a balanced signal via HDMI? Specifically the Oppo 103? ...and thank you for your insight, it's appreciated.
John,

HDMI is in digital domain so the work of converting this digital signal into a balanced analogue stereo/multi-channel signal is the job of the pre/pro. So it will very much depend on what type of pre/pro is be connected to the Oppo BDP-103.

True balanced stereo pre/pro are not cheap. True multi-channel balanced pre/pro are getting into the uber expensive range. An example is the new Mcintosh Labs MX160.
John Budny likes this.

Marantz SR-7009, Oppo BPD-93, MTV 7000D, aTV, Harmony Home Control remote, KEF E301+T101, MiniDSP (2x4)+(10x10HD)+(DDRC-88A), Emotiva 2xXPA-5 (Gen2), Rythmik 2xF12G+2xF8, HiMedia Q16, LG 55EC9300.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-28-2015, 09:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
Liked: 1090
Technically HDMI data signals are differential (balanced) but as steveting99 said they are digital, not analog, so not relevant to this discussion.

Balanced connections are mainly the province of $2k and up AVRs and pre/pros.
John Budny likes this.

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
Old 09-01-2015, 08:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Steve and Don, thanks for clearing that up for me.

I've been looking at the Emo XMC-1, however I'm going to hold off as I'd like Dolby Atmos support and Emo is apparently working on a replacement for the XMC-1 that will carry enough channels to support Atmos.

Emotiva describes the XMC-1 as having, "...a true balanced audiophile signal path". Can I safely assume this is the case or should I be looking beyond the sales jargon?
Old 09-01-2015, 09:34 AM
AVS Special Member

There is a link to a technical review in the XMC-1 thread that details the design. The main L/R is balanced all the way; the internals are balanced or pseudo-differential for the rest IIRC. I have generally found balanced only matters in very long runs in pro installs or the very rare home installation. Balanced does help avoid ground loops, perhaps the biggest benefit for consumers. However, having run both over the years, balanced (or not) has never really been a factor in my choice of components, and never for a power amp. Amplifier outputs are intrinsically single-ended in the vast majority of designs and there are some drawbacks to differential outputs.

YMMV - Don

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
Old 09-03-2015, 05:42 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Hi all,

I have been on the Marantz AV8802A thread for a while since I just purchased it. I also recently purchased an Emotiva XPA-7 and a XPA-2 to upgrade my HT. The XPA-2 is working fine but the XPA-7 is having power up issues and keeps going into "Safe Mode". I just requested an RMA for the XPA-7 and ordered a new replacement unit. I had to provide a credit card to get them to send me a new unit while I prepare to return the faulty unit. Otherwise, I would have had to wait for them to receive the faulty unit, evaluate it and then send me the replacement.

At least one other person on the AV8802A thread had the exact same issue with his first XPA-7. Apparently Emotiva does not have very good final testing and quality control system. It seems like, from these threads, if you get a good unit then it is solid. Does anyone on this thread have any experience with this type of power up issues with their XPA Amps? I do not want to bash Emotiva based on two isolated instances. I was not happy with the UPS freight deliver service that they use. No one told be that I had to call and schedule my delivery. They only answer their phones, M-F, 8-5 EST. The scheduled delivery was last Friday so I took the day off from work and it did not arrive. I thought for sure that it would then be delivered on Saturday. I tried to call but no answer and no delivery. I called first thing Monday morning and found out that I had to schedule my delivery and the first available window was Tuesday, 2-6. I ended up driving to the UPS freight warehouse and pick it up myself. Now I will have to go back to RMA my faulty unit.

Terry
Old 10-01-2015, 09:09 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
Liked: 62
XPA-5 update

An XPA-5 was purchased in July, so a little less than 3 months and so far – knock on wood – no problems. The amp does not run too hot, although there are two after market computer type fans on top of it. It is siting behind a tripp-lite Model #: LCR2400 line conditioner on a 15 amp dedicated circuit with one other amp on the line. There have been no buzzes, hums, crackles or pops detected. Four of the 5 channels are being used.

The XPA-5 sounds about like every other amp or AVR this user has owned: Sansui, NAD, Yamaha, Pioneer, Sony, mostly flagship models. Obviously there is no high end equipment in the list. It is doing a good job of projecting the sound into the listening space. There is hope for 10 years of service. Stay tuned. Well not for 10 years .
Old 10-01-2015, 08:33 PM
AVS Special Member

The only time I had problems with one of my Emotiva amplifiers (I have three) cutting out was when my son loosened an interconnect when he was fooling with his PS3. Probably stepped on the cable. After plugging it back in tightly no more problems. I have had mine about seven years now.

Knock on wood... - Don

Old 10-02-2015, 06:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH50 View Post
The only time I had problems with one of my Emotiva amplifiers (I have three) cutting out was when my son loosened an interconnect when he was fooling with his PS3. Probably stepped on the cable. After plugging it back in tightly no more problems. I have had mine about seven years now.

Knock on wood... - Don

Those words are music to my ears Don
Old 10-05-2015, 04:44 PM

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 11
New to Emotiva - Purchase Question

I've decided on an XPA-5. Is it best to purchase directly from Emotiva on their website? I see them pop up on Amazon too, but I'd have to pay sales tax at time of the purchase with Amazon since I'm a California resident. Doesn't look like that's the case if I order from Emotiva. Any other places to buy?

Do they ever go on sale? I'm in no rush. I'd hate to buy today only to find out Emotiva has a yearly "fall blowout" event or some such and I could get it significantly cheaper if I waited a couple of weeks.

Finally, I've got to match the XPA-5 to a new AV receiver. As of now, I'm leaning toward a refurbished Marantz SR5009 or Denon AVR-X3100W from A4less. Both are nicely priced ($400 for the Denon and $500 for the Marantz) and on paper seem to do everything I need them to do for now. I've read that the SR5009 has freezing issues that don't seem to be totally resolved, so I'm probably leaning Denon. Anyone have any reason to think the XPA-5 isn't a good pair with either of those receivers?
Old 10-05-2015, 07:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigb1975 View Post
I've decided on an XPA-5. Is it best to purchase directly from Emotiva on their website? I see them pop up on Amazon too, but I'd have to pay sales tax at time of the purchase with Amazon since I'm a California resident. Doesn't look like that's the case if I order from Emotiva. Any other places to buy?

Do they ever go on sale? I'm in no rush. I'd hate to buy today only to find out Emotiva has a yearly "fall blowout" event or some such and I could get it significantly cheaper if I waited a couple of weeks.

Finally, I've got to match the XPA-5 to a new AV receiver. As of now, I'm leaning toward a refurbished Marantz SR5009 or Denon AVR-X3100W from A4less. Both are nicely priced ($400 for the Denon and $500 for the Marantz) and on paper seem to do everything I need them to do for now. I've read that the SR5009 has freezing issues that don't seem to be totally resolved, so I'm probably leaning Denon. Anyone have any reason to think the XPA-5 isn't a good pair with either of those receivers?
Do you have a link about the Marantz SR5009 models having freezing issues? I don't recall this be a common problem or issue, as jdsmoothie or batpig would know about this and bring it up in a thread somewhere in AVS.

The main difference between the Marantz and Denon models is in the pre-amp circuitry. Marantz has their own proprietary HDAM modules which uses discrete components whereas Denon will use the cheaper integrated circuit solution. Whether one can hear the difference is questionable as the downstream equipment such as speakers and room has a much greater impact to sound quality.

Both the Marantz and Denon will use Audyssey XT so it's a wash in terms of room correction.

Marantz SR-7009, Oppo BPD-93, MTV 7000D, aTV, Harmony Home Control remote, KEF E301+T101, MiniDSP (2x4)+(10x10HD)+(DDRC-88A), Emotiva 2xXPA-5 (Gen2), Rythmik 2xF12G+2xF8, HiMedia Q16, LG 55EC9300.
Old 10-05-2015, 09:29 PM

Quote:

They had a 10% off summer sale. I don't know about other times of the year.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveting99 View Post
Do you have a link about the Marantz SR5009 models having freezing issues? I don't recall this be a common problem or issue, as jdsmoothie or batpig would know about this and bring it up in a thread somewhere in AVS.

The main difference between the Marantz and Denon models is in the pre-amp circuitry. Marantz has their own proprietary HDAM modules which uses discrete components whereas Denon will use the cheaper integrated circuit solution. Whether one can hear the difference is questionable as the downstream equipment such as speakers and room has a much greater impact to sound quality.

Both the Marantz and Denon will use Audyssey XT so it's a wash in terms of room correction.
Thanks for the reply. Here are some links on the freezing issue:

Marantz sr5009

http://www.amazon.com/Marantz-SR5009...ews/B00LFVGJIU

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bin...read.cgi?35529

http://electronicsauthority.weebly.c...tz-sr5009.html
Old 10-06-2015, 12:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. Here are some links on the freezing issue:

Marantz sr5009
Apparently the latest firmware has addressed the issue. Note that the vast majority of Marantz receiver owners do not post complaints or problems. There will always be a few bad units that get into the hands of some consumers. If you do get a bad one, make sure you did purchase from a trusted, reputable authorized dealer and they have an easy return policy. The bad unit needs to be exchanged.

Since you're going to get a refurbished unit, the warranty is normally just 12 months. The lower price is a reflection of the risk you are taking. Ask for additional warranty for peace of mind if you need it. Some credit card companies will add an additional year of warranty to your purchase - check with your bank.

Last edited by steveting99; 10-06-2015 at 06:59 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-06-2015, 12:37 AM

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1420 Post(s)
Liked: 518
I've seen a refurb for £800. New it's £1100.
Old 10-06-2015, 02:25 PM

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
Liked: 55
There should be a sale coming up they had one last year around the end of oct.-nov. cause thats when I got the XPA-200 in the beginning of nov. Been loving it since!!!
bigb1975 likes this.

Spoiler!
Old 10-06-2015, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azz7686 View Post
There should be a sale coming up they had one last year around the end of oct.-nov. cause thats when I got the XPA-200 in the beginning of nov. Been loving it since!!!
Thanks!
Old 10-09-2015, 06:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1409 Post(s)
Liked: 837
So you guys are probably going to throw things at me. I'm swapping out my atmos aver A2040 9.2 ch for either Marantz or Denon 11.2 aver model in the next week or so. In doing so, I'm debating whether or not to just use the Marantz prepro version as I plan on putting all chs to ext amps anyway. 2 of the chs have to go to ext amps as the units are 11ch but only 9 int amps if AVR version. This is HT only, not music.

I'm exploring a few options for the amps and am positive I will get biased opinions here....
Outlaw 7125 7@125W all driven for $999
W4S MC7150 7@120W class D all driven $1600
Emotiva XPA-5 or 7...you know specs and cost.
Crown XLS1500s 2ch@300W PA specs, class D at $199 each.

I initially need 2 chs immediately and while at it I've though why not run LCR to external too for 5 chs external. Then I thought does it really make sense to bi-amp my Monitor Bronze 6 LR? Bringing me 7 chs immediately? Goal would be to have 13 chs in the end all to external amps. I use a 19" rack that is built into the wall in the under the stair closet. I don't have too much room so weight, thermal, and size can be an issue. The rack is only 2 rails/post in the front and shelves reaching unsupported into the back. There is enough room in there for air to circulate. I'm getting ready to run 2-20A outlets into there to expand electrical, so long-term circuit requirement is in question. I don't want to rewire my whole panel and have to add countless 20A breakers into it. I can add support rails in the back and block the bottom of the rack up to support weight but I don't want to go crazy and add hundreds of pounds unnecessarily-though it can be done.

I've seen some people using XPA3 similar models with just 1U of space to the shelf or component above. Really is that advisable? For weight, electrical, thermal alone, I kind of feel like class D may be best. And for $1400 I can run 14 chs with the crown....

SO fire away. I really love the Emotiva despite extra cost and all it's AB disadvantages. And love the Crown solution for it's simplicity and ability to adapt to my specific area. What would you guys do?

Rack (7.2.4 20,000W): Marantz AV7702mk2, Crown XLS1500 (9), iNuke3000DSP, miniDSP DDRC-88A (2), miniDSP 2x4 balanced, Samsung UHD HDR: UBD-K8500, Panamax M5400-PM, AppleTV Gen4
LCR: JTR 228HT (3) Surrounds: JTR S8 & S8LP (4) Atmos: JTR Slant8LP (4), RBH IC (2) Subs: JTR Captivator 1400 (2), Dayton UM18-22 NF PJ: JVC RS400 Screen: Seymour UF 130"W 2.35 Misc: SimpleControl, Philips Hue(15 light), Echo Control, Synology DS216play
STOKED Home Theater Build
Old 10-10-2015, 05:35 AM
AVS Special Member

My amp choices are really down to 3 outlaw 5000 for a total of 150lbs and $1800 or 3 emotiva xpa5 for $3000 and 210lbs.

My speakers, which vary, are all about 89-92+ efficiency and 100-150w rms 6-8ohm nominal depending on which ones. I don't see purchasing any that are more difficult to drive as I am swapping some out.

If I can throw three of either amp into my rack without cooking them and without having to add more than a 15,20,20A outlet setup it's really a fairly split decision between the two.

I'll be honest I like the emotiva styling. But it's hard to justify a nearly 2x price delta based on the looks of an amp!!! Specs don't seem too different between the two at the power I'll be driving them. It also seems most people indicate the sound will be very similar which pushes me back to form factor and thermal.

In your minds why xpa5 over outlaw?
Old 10-10-2015, 05:36 AM
AVS Special Member

My amp choices are really down to 3 outlaw 5000 for a total of 150lbs and $1800 or 3 emotiva xpa5 for $3000 and 210lbs.

My speakers, which vary, are all about 89-92+ efficiency and 100-150w rms 6-8ohm nominal depending on which ones. I don't see purchasing any that are more difficult to drive as I am swapping some out.

If I can throw three of either amp into my rack without cooking them and without having to add more than a 15,20,20A outlet setup it's really a fairly split decision between the two.

I'll be honest I like the emotiva styling. But it's hard to justify a nearly 2x price delta based on the looks of an amp!!! Specs don't seem too different between the two at the power I'll be driving them. It also seems most people indicate the sound will be very similar which pushes me back to form factor and thermal.

Old 10-10-2015, 06:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
Liked: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked21 View Post

If you don't think the power difference is a factor then just go outlaw, plain and simple, because if you compare price to spec the comparison is with the Outlaw 7500, so your talking, Outlaw - $4800 / Emotiva - $3000.
Personally, I was wondering the same thing when I was first looking at amps, and I'll be honest I ended up choosing Emo simply for aesthetics, I bought my first one used (I've bought all of mine used, so price point ended up being considerably less, I think I'm at around 60% new) and simply feel in love with the look, right then and there decided to match everything, that's it.
But yes, if cost is your biggest determining factor and you don't think you need or want the extra power then just go Outlaw.
List like the whole debate over whether you even need an amp (with an AVR of course) it's going to boil down to personal choice.

*Warning* None of my suggestions, ideas or even thoughts have any WAF, in any way!
My Build Thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-gen...formation.html
Old 10-10-2015, 07:40 AM
AVS Special Member

I don't really need the 200W for my speakers. The 120W outlaw would be sufficient. Would likely burn the coils if driven that high anyway. I don't mind popping the extra for the xpa5. I just feel shallow and feminine when aesthetics are a decision criteria with amps. Fact of the matter is emo is gorgeous. Outlaw is industrial looking. I know that shouldn't be a factor but it's the truth. Maybe I'm just fishing for compelling reasons to go emo to justify the extra spend. Finally, I know websites are not necessarily indicative of a company's credibility, but come on outlaw. I'm hesitant to buy as I'm concerned about company longevity. I'm not sure these reasons alone justify a $1200 delta. Just wish the lower wattage emos still existed as this would then be a no brainer.

I only have preferably 16U in my rack for 3 amps. I could push it to 18-22 if I relocate some sound distribution and squeeze my dvr and bd player. I could even go so far as to cut the drywall down another 18" to add another 10U or so--either for airflow and/or to continue accommodating a drawer and additional whole house AVR.

Will airflow be an xpa5 issue? How many U above required?
How many outlets/circuit amps to support 3 xpa5?
If the outlaw 5000 and xpa5 were theoretically the same price and if 200W isn't a concern....why emo?
Old 10-10-2015, 07:48 AM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Quote:

Dan made a hint in his latest podcast of a fall/holiday sale happening soon. I purchased 2 XPA-5's in their summer sale $799 each (Emo Club Member price) and love them.

I would definitely buy direct from Emotiva.
bigb1975 likes this.

Emotiva XMC-1 Dirac full + Oppo BDP-105, Samsung UBD-K8500, Wharfedale OPUS 2-3 Towers
Denon AVR-X7200WA + DUAL DDRC-88A's, 9.2.4, Emotiva XPA-5 G2*2, UPA-700, THX surrounds, DCS in Ceiling Speakers TF+TR, Dual UM18 Sealed Subs, Onkyo DAC-1000s, Darbee DVP5000, Xbox One, Roamio Pro
Epson 6020UB LPE with ISCO IIIL CIH lens, 120" 2.40:1 DIY screen,
Mac Mni 2012 + JRiver MC 20, QNAP TVS-871 NAS

Last edited by kingwiggi; 10-10-2015 at 08:22 AM.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:11 AM
AVS Special Member

More and more research on XPA5...so they have rack ears. This is a huge plus to me. Anyone mount the XPA5 with these? Do they seem very stable? I know a shelf will be easier to install but I'd prefer rack ears. I am concerned about my 2 front rails being strips that are screwed into studs just behind drywall and no back rail whatsoever. Worried that 200 lbs of these could come crashing down.

I've also read that some people are setting their pre/pros or such on top of these. Or leaving only 1/4-1" of space on top without heat issues....Anyone confirm this?
Old 10-10-2015, 08:21 AM

Quote:

Will airflow be an xpa5 issue? How many U above required?
How many outlets/circuit amps to support 3 xpa5?
If the outlaw 5000 and xpa5 were theoretically the same price and if 200W isn't a concern....why emo?
I have 2 XPA-5's and an Emotiva UPA-700 (7 Channel) on a single 20Amp dedicated circuit and it has never tripped.

I had a very long run from my upstairs theater room to the consumer unit otherwise I would have installed 2 circuits but as it turns out that didn't seem to be necessary.

Although not ideal my 3 Emo amps are stacked directly on top of one another. I think the height of the feet allow for about 1 inch of airflow at the top of the amps. The amps do run warm but not excessively. My rack is open at the front and back.

Emotiva XMC-1 Dirac full + Oppo BDP-105, Samsung UBD-K8500, Wharfedale OPUS 2-3 Towers
Denon AVR-X7200WA + DUAL DDRC-88A's, 9.2.4, Emotiva XPA-5 G2*2, UPA-700, THX surrounds, DCS in Ceiling Speakers TF+TR, Dual UM18 Sealed Subs, Onkyo DAC-1000s, Darbee DVP5000, Xbox One, Roamio Pro

Last edited by kingwiggi; 10-10-2015 at 09:07 PM.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
More and more research on XPA5...so they have rack ears. This is a huge plus to me. Anyone mount the XPA5 with these? Do they seem very stable? I know a shelf will be easier to install but I'd prefer rack ears. I am concerned about my 2 front rails being strips that are screwed into studs just behind drywall and no back rail whatsoever. Worried that 200 lbs of these could come crashing down.

I've also read that some people are setting their pre/pros or such on top of these. Or leaving only 1/4-1" of space on top without heat issues....Anyone confirm this?
Personally I have always thought that pre/pros are more susceptible to heat than dedicated amps are so I keep mine well away from the amps.

Maybe thats just me.

Last edited by kingwiggi; 10-10-2015 at 08:42 AM.
Old 10-10-2015, 08:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingwiggi View Post
I have 2 XPA-5's and an Emotiva UPA-700 (7 Channel) on a single 20Amp dedicated circuit and it has never tripped.

Although not ideal my 3 Emo amps are stacked directly on top of one another. The amps do run hot but not excessively hot. My rack is open at the front and back.
Thanks for the input!! Things are just looking better and better for emotiva possibility.

I've heard other people running 10-15 chs of emo on a 15A. Makes sense because even if I was blistering 11 of the 15 chs with 100W sinusoid input, that would be less than 10A draw (ignoring amp efficiency). The only other things of any significant power draw on the circuit would be an AVR (which would drop to 100mA range by bypass the onboard amps) and a subwoofer that is currently 300W rms. The rest is all 100-200mA draw type stuff like appleTV, DVR, bluetooth, xantech IR extenders, BD player, an AVR that is used as a pre/channel selector only at a few hundred mA. Everything is obviously not running at once either. I'm almost wondering if I should hold off on electrical until a third XPA5---if I decide to go this way vs the outlaw. Really don't want to fish wire and rework my electrical panel if I don't have to.

I wouldn't be stacking them and could leave 1U above (2U above each if push came to shove) and still come in at 15U with vented front blanks. That 2" of clearance for convection isn't much but I could also run inputs so hardest driven channels (LCR) are at the bottom of the rack and least loaded surrounds are at the top. Heat rises after all and maybe that would keep the LCR amp from baking in the radiated heat from other units below it.

Sounds like this may be actually feasible from what I've read on other sites as well.....
Old 10-10-2015, 09:00 AM

Quote:

I wouldn't be stacking them and could leave 1U above (2U above each if push came to shove) and still come in at 15U with vented front blanks. That 2" of clearance for convection isn't much but I could also run inputs so hardest driven channels (LCR) are at the bottom of the rack and least loaded surrounds are at the top. Heat rises after all and maybe that would keep the LCR amp from baking in the radiated heat from other units below it.

Sounds like this may be actually feasible from what I've read on other sites as well.....
Doesn't sound like you have anything to worry about.

Old 10-10-2015, 09:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
Liked: 417
My XPR's get warm, they need air, but my XPA's (I've had 3, but only one now, XPA-5) I use for my surrounds and they are in my shelf unit with only 1" or so of gap above them, they barely get warm. And yes I've run 8 channels of XPA's on one 15 amp circuit no problems st all, the XPR's are on a dedicated 20a though.

*Warning* None of my suggestions, ideas or even thoughts have any WAF, in any way!
My Build Thread:
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-gen...formation.html
Old 10-19-2015, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by azz7686 View Post
They are having a nice 20% sale now. Just bought an XPA-5. Thanks for the heads-up
azz7686 likes this.
Old 10-20-2015, 04:17 AM

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 4
Quote:
They are having a nice 20% sale now. Just bought an XPA-5. Thanks for the heads-up
Damn how long is this sale going on for ?
Just seen it and sure enough 20%

Marantz SR6010
Emotiva XPA-5
B&W 684 S2
B&W HTM61 S2
SVS SB-2000...Wanna Go for Broke and Get Dual SB-2000
Future 683 S2 (Future Purchase )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Emotiva Xpa 5 5 Channel Power Amplifier