1) A new (to me) Hidden Menu: On device, press Game+Return.
Allows for the following settings, that I don't believe are settable elsewhere:
Deep Color: On/Off
HPD Mode: Normal/High
Fast SW: On/Off
HDMI Thru: Off, 10s, ... 15 min (keep looking for signal until t=setting?)
3D Support: On/Off
2) Another Set of "Hidden" Menus: (copied from http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1192172
) - news to me / works on 608. Jury still out on which setting I will use.
Video Attenuation You must use the buttons on the AV receiver to make these settings.
1. While holding down the input selector button for the input source that you want to set, press the [SETUP] button.
2. Use the Left and Right <-> buttons to change the setting.
3. Press the input selector button for the input source that you want to set when you’ve finished.
This setting can be made for the HDMI or Component Video Input.
If you have a games console connected to the S-Video, composite and component video input, and the picture isn’t very clear, you can attenuate the gain.
Video ATT: OFF: (default).
Video ATT: ON: Gain is reduced by 2 dB.