Best Price for Pioneer VSX-919AH - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

Old 03-31-2010, 02:00 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi All,

I'm currently looking to buy a Pioneer VSX-919AH. This site has been a great help in my research and decision. Now I put it out there to see if anyone can help my find the best deal.

It seems the availability of the 919 has dropped dramatically in the past couple months, probably due to the release of the 920 in a few months. But the 919 is my model.

The majority of online retailers seem to have it priced at $399 and the ones that have it lower end up costing more than that once you factor in shipping. Even Amazon, my go to company for the lowest price on everything, is selling it at the same price as the Pioneer website. What gives? Anybody know where I can find it cheaper.

If it is helpful, I am in the Los Angeles area if you know of a local place in the vicinity that will sell it to me for a good deal.

Thanks so much for your help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-01-2010, 07:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
VSX-919's are very hard to find, and the sellers have no real reason to discount a unit that is still in high demand. Try Google "shopping" for a quick search of the prices available on the internet.

http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/it...neer-vsx919ahk

but with any internet dealer, you will need to call and check actual availability - there just do not seem to be many left since production stopped a number of months ago.