"Official" Pioneer Elite SC-37 - Page 148 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #4411 of 4489 Old 08-05-2013, 06:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Have you tried disconnecting the power cord for an hour or so? The receiver does get power to some of its circuits any time it is plugged in, which is why you can turn it on with the remote. Disconnecting the power might (long shot) allow whatever your problem is to reset. I would do this with everything disconnected, as you will have to do that in any case if it is dead.

My SC-37 has been running a little over 3 years now with no issues at all; maybe I am on borrowed time, but I am extremely happy with its sound, especially the phono preamp. Absolutely hate the GUI for internet radio, although it sounds decent.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4412 of 4489 Old 08-05-2013, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
Liked: 325
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragno View Post

So it seems my SC-37 is not doing well. When I press the power button it simply makes two (2) clicking sounds and turns off. No blue lights anywhere. Not even the iPod light or the standby light.

Anyone experienced this? If so, what was the outcome?

I tried the reset sequence but no change in behavior.

no flashing lights of any kind?

even without the flashing light error indicators, you could try the amp error lockdown reset procedure:

for Ice amp models:
During Standby mode, simultaneously press and hold the "(DOWN)" and "ZONE2 ON/OFF" keys for 2 seconds.

the class D3 amp models (SC-57, SC-68, etc):
During Standby mode, simultaneously press and hold the "TUNE" and "MULTI-ZONE ON/OFF" keys for 5 seconds.

the SC-37 would use the Ice amp reset (in bold).

this *may* work but if you are hearing clicks, it may be a faulty relay or something else entirely.

the reset is worth a try anyway smile.gif

Steve
post #4413 of 4489 Old 08-05-2013, 06:54 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Squeaky Whee View Post

I have 2 questions and need help:

1. Is the RCA zone 2/zone 3 output line level only? I recently purchased an amp to drive an outdoor speaker system and wired it via rca to the zone 2 outputs. I am using my 7th channel speaker outputs for 7.1 sound. However, using zone2/zone 3 RCA I can't figure out how to adjust volume and it's driving me nuts. I've come to the conclusion that I'm getting line level only - which is a major drag as I want to have wifi control of volume from outside from the iphone app

2. Again I think the answer is no, but does this amp do anything digital to analog converting through the outputs? I'd like to use my apple tv as the primary music source but the new outdoor amp only accepts analog - do I need to buy an external DAC. If so, any suggestions on something relatively cheap?

Thanks.

You are correct in both of your assumptions.

1)The Zone 2/3 pre outs are line level only. I have a similar setup up, 7.1 & seperate 2 CH amp to Zone 2. I have the 2 CH amp input level turned all of the way up & control the volume from the source (iPad, iPhone, etc).

2) The Apple TV can only output digital audio via optical or HDMI. The receiver will not pass digital audio to Zone 2/3, only analog. There are two methods to work around this. One would be to purchase an optical to analog converter from Monoprice to use with your Apple TV. The other is to use an Apple AirPort Express. I have an Apple TV also, but opted to use the AirPort Express method & it has worked excellent for me. We AirPlay everything on our patio & control all of our AV systems in our home with our iOS devices using Roomie.

Hope this helps!
post #4414 of 4489 Old 09-17-2013, 02:13 AM

Liked: 10
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, if anyone knows of a better place please let me know and I will move it there. I recently picked up an SC-25 for an incredible deal ($66!) at a local thrift shop. The only thing missing was the mcacc setup mic. My guess is it got thrown out with the box. After reading through parts of this thread and doing internet searches, I've found that pioneer does still have the mic in stock for $40. However, I've haven't been able to find any used mics for sale. From what I can tell the APM7009 mic was used on a few different models. A buddy of mine picked up and sc-35 which was also missing it's mic. I would think that at this point there has to be a few people who have the mic and no longer have the receiver, whether they sold the receiver or it died on them. Has anyone had any luck finding a used mic? I realize that the $40 isn't a huge price to pay, but it feels like a waste to me buying something new, that people may have just lying around. Thanks!
post #4415 of 4489 Old 09-17-2013, 05:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkd8919 View Post

but it feels like a waste to me buying something new, that people may have just lying around. Thanks!

I really wanted to post something but I refrained wink.gif

Steve
post #4416 of 4489 Old 09-17-2013, 01:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkd8919 View Post

Not sure if this is the right place to post this, if anyone knows of a better place please let me know and I will move it there. I recently picked up an SC-25 for an incredible deal ($66!) at a local thrift shop. The only thing missing was the mcacc setup mic. My guess is it got thrown out with the box. After reading through parts of this thread and doing internet searches, I've found that pioneer does still have the mic in stock for $40. However, I've haven't been able to find any used mics for sale. From what I can tell the APM7009 mic was used on a few different models. A buddy of mine picked up and sc-35 which was also missing it's mic. I would think that at this point there has to be a few people who have the mic and no longer have the receiver, whether they sold the receiver or it died on them. Has anyone had any luck finding a used mic? I realize that the $40 isn't a huge price to pay, but it feels like a waste to me buying something new, that people may have just lying around. Thanks!
Do you live close by a BestBuy store with Magnolia.
post #4417 of 4489 Old 09-17-2013, 06:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 142
there are a bunch of mics for sale on ebay...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PIONEER-CD-MC20-MICROPHONE-RECEIVER-AUTO-EQ-CDMC20-/330772212506?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4d038f6b1a

Klipsch Image Ones
Klipsch x11i
Rega P5/Groovetracer/Denon DL-103R
Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre/SUT
Pioneer SC35
Bel Canto REF 500M
Klipsch Cornwall/Crites/Aletheia Audio
Klisch RC64II
Klipsch SW-115
OPPO BDP-93
Samsung PN64D8000
post #4418 of 4489 Old 10-06-2013, 07:14 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My unit is back to life! A couple capacitors blown, likely due to a brief power surge. They only charged me the service fee which was about 40 USD.

-Trey
post #4419 of 4489 Old 10-09-2013, 10:21 PM

I have an SC-37, and I would like to Bi-amp my Def Tech B2000TL's. I see that I sacrifice my 2 rear surround rears to run the extra amp of the fronts. However, does the Pre-amp still output the 2 surround rears? I'm thinking I can get an external 2-channel amp to run those and run the Bi-Amps off the receiver and maintain a 7.1 system.

Thanks!
post #4420 of 4489 Old 10-10-2013, 03:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSUSith View Post

I have an SC-37, and I would like to Bi-amp my Def Tech B2000TL's. I see that I sacrifice my 2 rear surround rears to run the extra amp of the fronts. However, does the Pre-amp still output the 2 surround rears? I'm thinking I can get an external 2-channel amp to run those and run the Bi-Amps off the receiver and maintain a 7.1 system.

Thanks!
If you play 2ch. with bi-amp setup,will play 2ch. stereo
post #4421 of 4489 Old 10-10-2013, 07:24 PM

By "Pre-amp" I meant the "Pre" outs on the receiver. I'm wondering if the internal pre-amp/decoder stage will still output a 7.1 signal (if either running a 7.1 source or internally upconverting) or does it drop the rear surround 2 channels in that stage as well? Ultimately, I want to get another matching external amp to bi-amp the fronts and use the receiver to run the 4 rears. But since I only have one amp right now, I'd like to use that amp to run the surround rears, and use the receiver to run bi-amp fronts, surrounds, center and sub.
post #4422 of 4489 Old 10-11-2013, 08:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Liked: 142
why would it not do that?

if you are running from the pre outs, it will send the signals to which ever output you have chosen. I am currently running something similar with monoblocks.

Klipsch Image Ones
Klipsch x11i
Rega P5/Groovetracer/Denon DL-103R
Parks Audio Budgie Phono Pre/SUT
Pioneer SC35
Bel Canto REF 500M
Klipsch Cornwall/Crites/Aletheia Audio
Klisch RC64II
Klipsch SW-115
OPPO BDP-93
Samsung PN64D8000
post #4423 of 4489 Old 01-04-2014, 02:09 PM

after owning a SC-37 for more than 3 years I finally ran a network cable to my living room where the receiver is hoping to utilize the network/internet radio features of the receiver. I connected the wires and went to the network setup page. I noticed that the receiver had obtained an IP address from my routers DHCP. I could also see the receiver on my routers list of connected devices.

However, I am not able to pass the H.M.G start page. It just sits there giving me a message stating it's connecting to a server, please wait. But it does not go any further.

I went back to the network setup page and turned of DHCP and assigned a static IP address. When I entered all the relative information and click on "ok", I get a message stating "network Setup, Applying settings" but it also does not pass this page. It remains on this page until I turn off the receiver.

I wanted to find out if anyone else had this issue and if so, how were you able to fix it. thanks.
post #4424 of 4489 Old 01-13-2014, 04:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RezaR1 View Post

after owning a SC-37 for more than 3 years I finally ran a network cable to my living room where the receiver is hoping to utilize the network/internet radio features of the receiver. I connected the wires and went to the network setup page. I noticed that the receiver had obtained an IP address from my routers DHCP. I could also see the receiver on my routers list of connected devices.

However, I am not able to pass the H.M.G start page. It just sits there giving me a message stating it's connecting to a server, please wait. But it does not go any further.

I went back to the network setup page and turned of DHCP and assigned a static IP address. When I entered all the relative information and click on "ok", I get a message stating "network Setup, Applying settings" but it also does not pass this page. It remains on this page until I turn off the receiver.

I wanted to find out if anyone else had this issue and if so, how were you able to fix it. thanks.
post #4425 of 4489 Old 01-13-2014, 04:09 AM

I have just encountered a similar issue after finally trying to connect to the network. I attached the ethernet cable and went to the set up page just as you did. and the "applying settings" message is now permanently frozen at this point in the set up. The first time this happened I was able to reboot and clear the frozen page, but now it is permanently stuck. The rest of the receiver functions are fine.
post #4426 of 4489 Old 01-14-2014, 08:50 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I just updated to iOS 7. I can get the icontrolav app to work, but the emphasis part isn't. It's where u tilt the iPad and it get louder. Anybody got this to work?
post #4427 of 4489 Old 01-16-2014, 01:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Right now I'm comparion SC-37 with 4311ci Denon.
post #4428 of 4489 Old 01-21-2014, 04:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by aragno View Post

My unit is back to life! A couple capacitors blown, likely due to a brief power surge. They only charged me the service fee which was about 40 USD.

You got off easier than me. I have to pay a few hundred to fix my SC-37.

home theater addict
post #4429 of 4489 Old 01-22-2014, 03:16 AM
AVS Special Member

^ I know yours didn't power up. what did the shop have to repair? just curious smile.gif

Steve
post #4430 of 4489 Old 01-22-2014, 05:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ss9001 View Post

^ I know yours didn't power up. what did the shop have to repair? just curious smile.gif

The power amp. I was doubtful at first. But I did smell burning when I went to go check on the receiver after it shut off.

http://parts.pioneerelectronics.com/part.asp?productNum=AWH7024

I haven't got it back yet. I asked you a couple questions in the MCACC thread. Don't know if you saw them. I wanted to make sure what he saying was correct. Like the board being updated? With what?

You never know if these guys are telling the truth.

home theater addict
post #4431 of 4489 Old 01-25-2014, 10:51 PM

Liked: 12
I have had my 37 for quite some time but never tried to hook up as hdmi pass thru, I want to take the comcast motorola hd box into hdmi 1 then my apple tv into the hdmi 2 and then use the hdmi 3 for my blu ray. I hooked everything up as stated then ran 1 hdmi cable to the tv from the receiver and I do not get any pass thru on any of the devices, the only way any of them work is if the receiver is on, do I have to go back to running the hdmi cables all to the TV and opticals and coax to the recvr for sound, I thought the ease of all hdmi's was a done deal with this model ??? Please let me know what I may be doing wrong here thanks sawz.
post #4432 of 4489 Old 01-26-2014, 06:52 AM

I have a few other issues as well but the above matter is most important thanks sawz..
post #4433 of 4489 Old 01-26-2014, 08:14 AM
AVS Special Member

did you read pg 73 in your manual?
LEAD Technologies Inc. V1.01

HDMI Control On, HDMI Setting also has to be set to STANDBY THROUGH

additional, HDMI Control (also called HDMI CEC) has always been a problematic feature. some combinations of TV's, receivers, players work and sync correctly, some do not.

if you followed the directions to the letter, and if it didn't work, then your combination just might be one that doesn't sync using HDMI Control and without HDMI Control, HDMI Standby (pass-thru) won't work.

it either works or it doesn't. There is an identifier called EDID in all HDMI transmitters & receivers. consider it a list of devices compatible with the chipset. if your SC-37 predates the TV you have, player you have, I'm not 100% sure, but a EDID may not be in the chipset in the SC-37.

plus, all cable/sat boxes have consistently been the worst devices for HDMI compatibility and working correctly with receivers. you mention Motorola but you don't mention what version of HDMI is in it, nor how old it is. do you know the model number? I currently have a DCX3400 series and mine is a few yrs old.

Steve
post #4434 of 4489 Old 01-26-2014, 12:37 PM

Quote:

did you read pg 73 in your manual?
HDMI Control On, HDMI Setting also has to be set to STANDBY THROUGH

additional, HDMI Control (also called HDMI CEC) has always been a problematic feature. some combinations of TV's, receivers, players work and sync correctly, some do not.

if you followed the directions to the letter, and if it didn't work, then your combination just might be one that doesn't sync using HDMI Control and without HDMI Control, HDMI Standby (pass-thru) won't work.

it either works or it doesn't. There is an identifier called EDID in all HDMI transmitters & receivers. consider it a list of devices compatible with the chipset. if your SC-37 predates the TV you have, player you have, I'm not 100% sure, but a EDID may not be in the chipset in the SC-37.

plus, all cable/sat boxes have consistently been the worst devices for HDMI compatibility and working correctly with receivers. you mention Motorola but you don't mention what version of HDMI is in it, nor how old it is. do you know the model number? I currently have a DCX3400 series and mine is a few yrs old.

Thanks for the reply, yeah I tried everything as outlined in the manual still no luck. I guess the motorola dch3200 is just not linking up with the avr as well as the Apple TV, the monitor is a kuro 500M so that should not be a problem with the elite SC-37, I think it is another reflection of pioneer dropping the ball on the simplest of issues.
post #4435 of 4489 Old 01-26-2014, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

you are free to feel as you do. but all these implementations of HDMI CEC, & ARC are problematic and effect all AVR mfgs. it's not Pioneer who makes the HDMI chipsets rolleyes.gif everyone buys the same chipsets from the same company or companies. the most prevalent is Silicon Image.

instead of complaining about Pioneer, which is understandable, you should realize that HDMI was never meant to be a consumer friendly interface. it was developed primarily because the studios and content providers insisted on encrypted signal transfer for HDTV's and hi-def content. it's been a PITA since the beginning. and it's also why I do NOT ever use my cable box with HDMI. While it works with my 151 Kuro, it's simply not worth the trouble to me to use HDMI Control, which also works but is totally unnecessary if you use a programmable remote. a programmable remote is a much better solution. the only use for HDMI Control I see as useful is to be able to use Pioneer's PQLS.

from reading many posts in various threads, for various makes & models of AVR's, ARC is not probably not worth the trouble either. these features all sound good on paper, but don't necessarily work as intended, it depends on the combination of TV, receiver and sources.

if you want to blame anybody, you should direct your frustration at Comcast and Motorola, since cable/sat boxes are notoriously have the most problems with compatibility. It is known that some Motorolas used a different HDMI chipset than receiver companies used or implemented it in a non-standard way. you can try calling Comcast and see about doing a box swap to the Cisco box or Scientific Atlanta. but no guarantees...

it is what it is.

your complaint is misplaced. and the SC-37 is a 4 yr old product and the very first generation of models with Standby. what do you expect?

if you feel that way about Pioneer, maybe you should look at a different or at least newer receiver..

Steve
post #4436 of 4489 Old 01-26-2014, 03:01 PM

Quote:

you are free to feel as you do. but all these implementations of HDMI CEC, & ARC are problematic and effect all AVR mfgs. it's not Pioneer who makes the HDMI chipsets rolleyes.gif everyone buys the same chipsets from the same company or companies. the most prevalent is Silicon Image.

instead of complaining about Pioneer, which is understandable, you should realize that HDMI was never meant to be a consumer friendly interface. it was developed primarily because the studios and content providers insisted on encrypted signal transfer for HDTV's and hi-def content. it's been a PITA since the beginning. and it's also why I do NOT ever use my cable box with HDMI. While it works with my 151 Kuro, it's simply not worth the trouble to me to use HDMI Control, which also works but is totally unnecessary if you use a programmable remote. a programmable remote is a much better solution. the only use for HDMI Control I see as useful is to be able to use Pioneer's PQLS.

from reading many posts in various threads, for various makes & models of AVR's, ARC is not probably not worth the trouble either. these features all sound good on paper, but don't necessarily work as intended, it depends on the combination of TV, receiver and sources.

if you want to blame anybody, you should direct your frustration at Comcast and Motorola, since cable/sat boxes are notoriously have the most problems with compatibility. It is known that some Motorolas used a different HDMI chipset than receiver companies used or implemented it in a non-standard way. you can try calling Comcast and see about doing a box swap to the Cisco box or Scientific Atlanta. but no guarantees...

it is what it is.

your complaint is misplaced. and the SC-37 is a 4 yr old product and the very first generation of models with Standby. what do you expect?

if you feel that way about Pioneer, maybe you should look at a different or at least newer receiver..

I think you are missing my point, I dont want the hdmi control I have a universal remote, my problem lies with the additional introduction of more hdmi devices. I bought this avr to be future proof in that respect so that four devices can go into the avr with four hdmi cables and then from avr to flat panel with one hdmi cable for the ease of hook up and added devices, I dont care about the control aspect I just wanted the signal to pass thru the avr when the unit is in standby so wifey does not have to fire up my entire set up to watch the kuro for an hour in the am. I dont really know why you are in defense mode coming off as some what condescending towards a member, almost looking to provoke me, basically putting me down for having an almost four year old unit, really man I have been around Pioneer products my whole life with a Kuro 500M in the HT and a 141 in the bedroom and many many products from blu ray players to various receivers, I did not expect this problem from a newer model recvr. The whole hdmi pass thru signal was not relatively new in 2010 it goes back some what earlier than that, listen here , if you cant help me than simply don't reply to me, I am looking for some advice to make this work not get berated by another member.
saprano likes this.
post #4437 of 4489 Old 01-26-2014, 03:28 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawzalot View Post

I think you are missing my point, I dont want the hdmi control I have a universal remote, my problem lies with the additional introduction of more hdmi devices. I bought this avr to be future proof in that respect so that four devices can go into the avr with four hdmi cables and then from avr to flat panel with one hdmi cable for the ease of hook up and added devices, I dont care about the control aspect I just wanted the signal to pass thru the avr when the unit is in standby so wifey does not have to fire up my entire set up to watch the kuro for an hour in the am. I dont really know why you are in defense mode coming off as some what condescending towards a member, almost looking to provoke me, basically putting me down for having an almost four year old unit, really man I have been around Pioneer products my whole life with a Kuro 500M in the HT and a 141 in the bedroom and many many products from blu ray players to various receivers, I did not expect this problem from a newer model recvr. The whole hdmi pass thru signal was not relatively new in 2010 it goes back some what earlier than that, listen here , if you cant help me than simply don't reply to me, I am looking for some advice to make this work not get berated by another member.

OK, I understand.

I can offer this suggestion -

I just tried this with a SC-68, Oppo 93 player and Kuro 151. it works. your manual mentions having HDMI Control on and that's why I mentioned it. however, I just tried it with it turned off in the 68 and it still worked. it may be worth a try to turn HDMI Control on and try it and then turn it off and try it.

I don't know the OSD for the HDMI setup menu in the 37, owning the SC-09 and SC-68 but in the SC-68, you have to set the Standby to a specific HDMI input, one at a time. did you do that? for example, if cable box is connected to Input 1, did you select the cable box Input for Standby? standby mode works on 1 device at a time, not all devices connected. so if you want to switch to BD player from cable, then you have to go into setup menu and change HDMI Standby from cable to BD.

did you try it with your BD player? I have 1 Oppo, 1 Pioneer player connected to the SC-68. I have other and older players connected to the SC-09 but that doesn't have the Standby feature.

sorry but I didn't try it with my Comcast box since I never intend to use it with HDMI, and it would take me an hour to change cables and move racks just to try it with HDMI. I'm willing to do a lot to help Pioneer owners troubleshoot but not spend Sun night pulling racks and wiring wink.gif you still have the issue of cable boxes not always playing nice with HDMI, that is a fact not BS I made up to defend Pioneer. I merely offered it as a logical potential explanation if it really doesn't work for you.

did you re-assign HDMI inputs in Input setup or have them set to their defaults?

I can understand your frustration but there is no such thing as future-proof anymore, not with HDMI's changing versions & implementations. not from Pioneer or anyone else. to expect that is not realistic. Each year or so, there are new HDMI chipsets with each new version of HDMI and HDMI is not universal plug & play like analog audio & video. each step in the chain, from source transmitter >>receiver in the receiver >> transmitter in the receiver >> receiver in the TV has to recognize the other. your cable box may work perfectly fine connected to the TV but trying to pass it thru a receiver is different and it may not always work - there are plenty of instances where this is so, all depends on the cable box, the receiver and TV combination.

if you don't want my help or don't like what I say, let me know & I'll refrain from any more replies. All I was trying to do is give you advice, logical reasons it may not work and give you my opinion that to blame your issue on Pioneer is unjustified when we don't know all the facts or what you did or didn't do. and we really don't know if you followed the manual correctly or not...

if you missed setting the Standby to the input you wanted to pass-thru, then try that and post back. it you already did, I don't see what more advice anyone can give you. you might try swapping cables but that's a long shot.

your receiver works just fine, apparently, sending all source devices to your Kuro in normal operation.

and before u dismiss anything I say....I'm one of the most prolific Pioneer contributors in this forum and owned 4 Elite flagships so I think I'm fairly well-versed on their operation. I have all the manuals for every generation of SC models, starting with the SC-09, 07, 27, 37, 57, 68 and 79 models. so I'm not some Pioneer newbie smile.gif

I apologize if I ruffled any feathers. I do want to help especially since I see that it works for my gear. that tells me the implementation should be OK. I wasn't putting you down for having something 4 yrs old but I was trying to make a point that there may be possible compatibility issues with new gear with new chipsets with older gear and maybe you shouldn't expect 100% compatibility. sorry you took it that way because that was not what I meant.

BTW - my wife is a birder and has always wanted to visit Cape May.
sawzalot likes this.

Steve
post #4438 of 4489 Old 01-26-2014, 05:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawzalot View Post

four devices can go into the avr with four hdmi cables and then from avr to flat panel with one hdmi cable for the ease of hook up and added devices

and in normal operation, doesn't yours work that way? turn receiver on, select input, and watch it on TV. my understanding is that you only encountered problems trying Standby. did I miss something?

but if the cable box doesn't work thru the receiver, even with the receiver turned on, see my explanation about cable boxes. that's not Pioneer's doing but known issues with cable boxes in general and some Motorola implementations specifically.
sawzalot likes this.

Steve
post #4439 of 4489 Old 01-26-2014, 07:54 PM

Quote:

and in normal operation, doesn't yours work that way? turn receiver on, select input, and watch it on TV. my understanding is that you only encountered problems trying Standby. did I miss something?

but if the cable box doesn't work thru the receiver, even with the receiver turned on, see my explanation about cable boxes. that's not Pioneer's doing but known issues with cable boxes in general and some Motorola implementations specifically.

I appreciate your help and thanks alot for your responses in regards to my issue, I am frustrated by this and have given up for tonite, I will look at your suggestions tomorrow and see what happens, Have a good night, sawz.
post #4440 of 4489 Old 01-27-2014, 06:20 AM

I am home for the day already so I get to give this a try again, I really hope I can get it figured out.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page