"Official" Pioneer Elite SC-37 - Page 150 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #4471 of 4472 Old 07-28-2014, 06:53 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 14
The forum has been pretty quiet or late, either no one has been having problems or the user base us declining from replacement with newer AVRs.

I hate to tempt fate by posting this, but nothing has been wrong with mine. What is working right is that the phono preamp section is exceptionally good. I am running a high output moving coil cartridge (Denon DL-110) through it and have found that its noise level is extremely low, much better than most preamps, amplifiers and AVRs I have owned over the last 5 decades. With a good LP, the imaging and dynamic range are wonderful. If the internet radio interface were easier to use, it would be nearly perfect for me.

Hope everyone else is trouble-free.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4472 of 4472 Old 07-28-2014, 10:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 71
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spacedave View Post
The forum has been pretty quiet or late, either no one has been having problems or the user base us declining from replacement with newer AVRs.

I hate to tempt fate by posting this, but nothing has been wrong with mine. What is working right is that the phono preamp section is exceptionally good. I am running a high output moving coil cartridge (Denon DL-110) through it and have found that its noise level is extremely low, much better than most preamps, amplifiers and AVRs I have owned over the last 5 decades. With a good LP, the imaging and dynamic range are wonderful. If the internet radio interface were easier to use, it would be nearly perfect for me.

Hope everyone else is trouble-free.
Only problem with me is the GUI, But I don't worry about it anymore, Performance wise it's best receiver I've ever had.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page