"Official" Pioneer Elite SC-37 - Page 152 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
post #4531 of 4534 Unread Today, 08:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Guys,I've been doing some research on the SC-37 that I own. And though it has a 32 bit? Does this allow all the input and outputs to b processed by this chip? I've read the manual ,and it states this ? The reason ,is that I sit hear and distinguishe between 16 bit,24 bit,32 bit? I cannot hear the diff ? Except a wider stage? Which I know is from the higher bit count? However,I can tell a diff when listening to Daft Punk in 24bit on YouTube? I'm playing the same CD in my Onkyo 7030 ? The soundstage is so much wider listening to YouTube verses CD? This absolutely blowed me away! I am using MIT Shotgun cables for CD player. Is it the player or ,and if so,will the OPPO b the same with the sc37? I wish I could audition some of these components,but only thing we have here is BB. Which is depressing. Anyone want to open a HIFI store in Shreveport LA? Lol..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4532 of 4534 Unread Today, 01:39 PM

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by dabsim View Post
Guys,I've been doing some research on the SC-37 that I own. And though it has a 32 bit? Does this allow all the input and outputs to b processed by this chip? I've read the manual ,and it states this ? The reason ,is that I sit hear and distinguishe between 16 bit,24 bit,32 bit? I cannot hear the diff ? Except a wider stage? Which I know is from the higher bit count? However,I can tell a diff when listening to Daft Punk in 24bit on YouTube? I'm playing the same CD in my Onkyo 7030 ? The soundstage is so much wider listening to YouTube verses CD? This absolutely blowed me away! I am using MIT Shotgun cables for CD player. Is it the player or ,and if so,will the OPPO b the same with the sc37? I wish I could audition some of these components,but only thing we have here is BB. Which is depressing. Anyone want to open a HIFI store in Shreveport LA? Lol..
Where are you getting 24bit audio from YouTube? This is the first I've hard of this, link?
post #4533 of 4534 Unread Today, 03:06 PM

Go to YouTube,and search for Samantha James 24 bit? It's going to show u if u look ? HD video's which is just expanded to b louder? I found this out of curiosity,and there are quite a few different recordings in 24 bit,and HD
post #4534 of 4534 Unread Today, 03:43 PM

Oh,make sure that u have a at least a 24 bit processor in order to process and hear the distinction? I'm sure u know this? Lol..Hope u enjoy it? I have,and it's free at that!

Last edited by dabsim; Today at 03:45 PM.
Reply Receivers, Amps, and Processors

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page